Brighton Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled naughtily.

"That's pretty specific, isn't it? On this beach?"

My turn to chuckle.

"I don't do kiss 'n' tell and I don't expect my friends to, either. So you think that you have ticked off another 'to do'?"

"Yes. Haven't I?"

"Didn't you say 'be seen naked in public?'"

"Yes."

"Granted this is technically a public beach but the only ones seeing you are also naked so... not really naked in public, maybe? On that basis you could have come here when you were in your teens and driven all the guys and gals wild, pretty normal really?"

"Ouch! That's a bit picky but I can't argue with the logic. Any ideas?"

"A couple, tell you about them later. Tell me about your second visit and subsequent cum."

Ronnie laughed heartily.

"Yeah, why not? You've made me cum at least twice and I've told you about the first so...

Came back the following day. Different guy parading up and down on the mound but still not a lot to look at. Found the place I'd set myself up on the Saturday and settled down again. I was a bit early and not in the least nervous. I'd had a good session with my toys and was ready to enjoy what the day brought forth. Sunglasses on and settled down, did a bit of people watching. Couldn't see the lad anywhere so laid flat and dozed off.

Woke up to find a guy standing over me, not too close but certainly close enough to get a good view. It was the lad.

"Hi!"

He jumped in surprise.

"Oh, sorry. Thought you were asleep."

"I was, want to join me?"

I was feeling quite brazen.

"Err... I get a better view if I'm just a little in front of you."

"OK, not too far. I'd like to enjoy you enjoying me. Show me when you've got it nice and hard."

He parked up about four feet from the end of my towel. The beach was still very quiet and he wasted no time in getting his fist around his nice looking cock. I watched his elbow and enjoyed his smile as he looked at me and wanked. Suddenly he turned around so that I could see the top of his legs. Moving his hand slightly he showed me his hard cock.

"Your pussy wet?" he asked quietly.

I lifted my leg and showed him that it was and to prove it I slipped a couple of fingers in and pumped them in and out. He erupted! Made no attempt to hide it or even catch it in a hankie, just let it pour over his towel. I hadn't watched a guy wank and spurt like that for at least twenty years! Made me cum instantly. He saw and he loved it as much as I. He didn't stay, just said thanks and wandered off. I dozed off and enjoyed the warm sunshine on my body.

The following Saturday I turned up, settled in and only minutes later he turned up, with a mate. Wasn't happy with that! They got down to tossing off straight away. I'll admit it made me wet but... When they'd finished I started to pack my stuff up. Told him I'd only come to say goodbye coz my holiday was over and I had a long drive. Lesson learned but I had some fun and enjoyed being naked.

Tried to find the place near Hastings on the Sunday but no luck. Following weekend the weather wasn't very good so stayed home and today I'm here... with my employer, naked and telling him my life story," she laughed a little nervously.

"I can understand the guys tossing off. Don't forget I've had my finger in what they were looking at so intently. Very pretty pussy and a pretty pussy is designed to be admired and touched. Clearly you're not quite as shy as you say... so, I've got a couple of ideas for you to actually be seen naked, in public. Interested?"

She beamed at me.

"Pretty please."

"Longer term as it needs planning and research. What do you know about body painting?"

"Err nothing? Face painting yes but..."

"A few cities around the world have a body painting, I suppose you could call it a festival? Artists paint naked human bodies then the paintings walk around the area, all official and above board. Spectators watch the people being painted and line the route of the walk. They have a big one in New York each year but closer to home, they have on in Amsterdam. Ever been to Amsterdam?"

"Yes, quite a few times. My go to city when I need a short break. Tell me more about the body painting. Sounds like a perfect solution. How does it work?"

"That's what we'd have to research but in essence, the artists need a willing canvas to paint. The model needs to be prepared to strip off, wherever the artists are and stand pretty still while they are painted head to toe. Could take a long time. When every body is done they walk around a set route to show off the handiwork. A walking art gallery."

"We'd have to research? You and me? You'd come with me?" she grinned wickedly.

"I certainly wouldn't object. I've been a happy nudist all my adult life so..."

"Can I kiss you? What was your second idea?"

She didn't wait for an answer and leaned in close and kissed me very tenderly on the lips.

"Oops! Sorry boss, got a little bit over excited." she laughed.

Putting a finger gently under her chin to hold her still I leaned in and returned the kiss as tenderly.

"I could have moved away if I'd wanted. Easier and quicker solution? You go up on top of the mound and walk up and down for a while. Even the people in the buses will be able to enjoy you and as it's inside the boundary nobody will say anything, except WOW She looks fabulous! I could even take a photo from Dukes Mound to show you in the nudist section but exposed to the general public for your Bucket List Album."

"I'd like that, can I have another one?"

She leaned in and kissed me again. I didn't move away so she lingered a little longer.

"You wouldn't mind?"

"What do you think?" I sniggered dirtily.

She laughed and rolled onto her back. I laid on mine beside her. Conversation stopped for a while.

"I'd like to think you'd blow it up to 20x16, frame it and hang it on your wall, somewhere," she murmured at length.

"My office wall?"

She giggled;

"That might raise a few eyebrows, especially during department heads meetings."

"Over my bed then?"

"There's still room?" she chortled, "wouldn't you have to juggle all the others around?"

We both laughed and laid in quiet companionship for a long time. Every now and then one or other of us would start a meaningless conversation only to have it peter out after very few minutes. For my part it wasn't a 'nothing to say' quietness more a comfortable, quiet togetherness. When we talked it was about all manner of subjects, everything except work. Lunch time approached. She sat up, leaning back on her elbows she gazed out to sea.

"Lovely isn't it?"

I sat up also.

"Perfect! Always the same. Always different. Do you have plans for lunch?"

"I've got a sandwich, an apple and a bottle of water in my bag. We could share?"

"And I've got a nice piece of smoked salmon in the fridge and a bottle of wine in the chiller. Shall we go and see how they work together?" I suggested, rising to my feet.

"Erm, yes. OK."

She had a puzzled look on her face as I helped her to her feet. I grinned mischievously.

"Fridge? Chiller?"

"I've a bolt hole not far away. We can come back here after lunch, if you like?"

The look of puzzlement was replaced with a beautiful smile.

"I'd like that. Thank you. Erm, won't it be a bit dark by then?" she giggled naughtily as she bent to pick up her dress.

"It's only half a salmon," I teased, "and you don't need to get dressed until we reach the edge of the area."

We packed our bags and wandered back up the beach towards the mound. She stumbled on the pebbles so I took her arm to steady her. Her delicious breast rubbed against the back of my fingers as I held her comfortably the remainder of the way. As we approached the mound I steered her to the left until we reached side then on a little further so that we could stop without blocking the normal path way.

"This is the easiest way up to the top of the mound. Fancy being a Meerkat and strolling back and forth along the top for a while?"

She looked straight at me with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Have you got a camera with you then?"

"I've got one on my 'phone but the image will be very small. You could have a practice run, walk? I can slip my shorts on and stand on the road to see how it looks?"

She beamed at me. Her smile changed into a happy grin.

"You wouldn't mind? Even a small photo would be good, to record the very first time, don't you think? We could go for a better shot at a later date, maybe?" she suggested hopefully.

"No problem at all! You'll probably find it best to stroll along as slowly as you dare. Stop now and then and gaze out to sea for a while then turn so you turn around completely so the rest of us can enjoy you then continue. When you get to the far end just stop and enjoy the view in every direction then wander back. Do it as often as you fancy."

"You've done this before," Ronnie exclaimed, "you naughty boy!"

"I've not done it myself but will admit to watching a number of pretty ladies parade back and forth more than a few times over the years. I'll take your stuff with me so it doesn't get swiped and when you've had enough I'll meet you back here, OK?"

She leaned in and kissed me. I didn't resist.

"Off you go. I'll wait here until you're safely at the top then head for the road."

"You just want to watch me struggling up that pile of pebbles!" she laughed delightedly.

"It does have a certain attraction. Best to keep your sandals on I think."

She set off for the summit pausing regularly to look back and check that I was still watching. I was. It was the most enticing sight you can imagine. Her bum looked fabulous with more than a few glimpses of her smooth, wet pussy as a bonus. By the time she was half way to the top there was quite a few of us enjoying the view. Males and females. She reached the top and we all gave her a round of applause. She took a bow then curtsied daintily. I blew a kiss, picked up our bags and headed for the roadway.

It took only a minute or two and I grabbed my phone as I put our bags on the pavement. I scanned the mound for her. She hadn't moved. Just stood on the top looking straight at me. She waved. I waved back and started to take photos. Big advantage of a camera phone, you can take endless photos. I did and a number of movies as well. She stopped regularly and enjoyed the view in every direction each time. When she faced me she waved and I waved back. There were a lot more people looking at her than usually looked at the old guys parading up and down. I managed to get quite a few photos which included those watching her and some that waved to her and got a wave back.

I was waiting at the bottom of the mound, slipping on my shirt while watching her descend, that was even more entertaining than her ascent. There were more voyeurs enjoying her as well. She was grinning like a kid that had just been told she'd won a sweetie factory in the school raffle. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me excitedly.

"WOW! I did enjoy that," she laughed, "I think I might be a teeny weeny bit of an exhibitionist."

"Well, you certainly had an appreciative audience," I chuckled as I passed her her dress.

She slipped it over her head. I zipped her up. She buttoned my shirt and tucked it into my shorts, carefully.

"Should I put my panties on?"

"Not really, we haven't got very far to walk, just up the path to the top and a bit further. I'll walk behind you up the path to protect your modesty, if you wish?"

"After what you did to me on the beach and what with me parading like that for all to see, you might have trouble finding my modesty," she giggled.

She looked a bit startled when I took hold of her hand but made no move to remove hers from mine.

"I don't want you to get lost on the way," I explained with a laugh and led her from the beach and up the path leading to the upper road.

### ### ###

"Ladies first," I said as I pushed the front door open.

"Oh! OK, are you expecting her to cum soon?" she chuckled as she stepped across the threshold.

"I'm hoping she will cum very soon, turn around please. Face the stairs." I responded as I closed the door.

She turned to face away from me. Stepping up behind I unzipped her dress then eased it off her shoulders. She let it slip to the carpet without complaint.

"Why is it that having you help me dress then undressing me less than five minutes later feels so much more sexy than spending the best part of two hours naked on the beach with you?"

"Location, what happens in public is public. What happens in private remains private."

Ronnie's smile was beatific as she turned to me.

"Completely and utterly private, Jeffrey. You're very much overdressed! Would you like a hand?"

She didn't give me time to reply but stepped closer and started to unfasten the buttons on my shirt, swiftly and efficiently. She slid it from my shoulders and we let it slide to the carpet along with her dress. She knelt, looked up into my eyes and held them fast with her sparkle.

She started to work my shorts down.

"Oh! You won't believe how pleased I am to see that!" she exclaimed as she worked the material over my stiff cock.

"What?"

"This!" she replied dreamily taking my stiffness in hand and waving it about happily.

"Two hours! You knelt with it resting on my head while you spread sunscreen over my face and chest. You straddled me, resting it inches from my wet pussy while you played naughtily with my tits. You rubbed my clitty until I orgasmed then finger-fucked me to another orgasm and all the while this big beast didn't so much as twitch! I was beginning to wonder..."

"Years and years of training. I can hardly walk around on my local beach sporting a massive hard on all the time, now can I? ... Are you listening to a word I'm saying?"

She worked her head backwards bringing more of my stiff cock back into the daylight. She licked her lips as it slipped out of her mouth.

"Sorry... got a bit sidetracked. You were saying," she smirked wickedly.

"You're a bad girl, Veronica Lewdly!"

"I like the girl bit. I'm good at being bad, under the right circumstances or do I mean bad at being good?"

Offering my hand I helped her to her feet and turned her back to the front door before edging her backwards. The closed door stopped her going too far. With a hand on each of her small wrists I raised her arms until they were stretched at full length above her head. Taking both wrists in one hand I cupped her breast with the other and pinched her erect nipple.

"Ugh! Ahrrr!" she grunted instantly, "Ohhh that feels divine!"

Abandoning her hard nipple I moved my hand down across her flat belly. Her stance widened quickly.

"Ohhh, so Jack Vettriano! Game on! Next time I'll keep my dress on a little longer and wear stockings," she exclaimed delightedly.

I laughed inwardly, 'that's my girl!' I thought to myself as I worked my finger between her slippery folds, found her love tunnel and pushed in deep. I met no resistance whatsoever. Ronnie's eyes popped! Her mouth opened and her head dipped towards mine as far as it could. I met her beyond half way and our mouths mashed together, tongues dancing around each other.

"Ugh!" she grunted down my throat as I withdrew my finger a little, paused and drove it back inside her trembling body.

I withdrew again and replaced the slippery finger with another and drove it hard home. Our tongues danced and her head rocked from side to side as she tried to devour my face. Once more I withdrew but didn't immediately return it to its rightful place. Her head moved back. Her mouth abandoned mine and her eyes poked daggers into my soul. I pushed two fingers home!

"Oh FUCK!"

Once more our mouths locked together, our tongues danced. Ronnie's hips gyrated to their own music and her beautiful, naked body shook as her nerves responded to the pleasures radiating from deep within her dripping pussy. Grunts of passion, groans of pleasure and soft sighs of delight reverberated in my throat as she continued to try and reach my tonsils with her tongue. She released me briefly.

"Cock! Cock! Fill me with your cock!" she sobbed pleadingly.

It took but a moment. Taking hold of my cock I bent slightly at the knees, located the source of her secretions and straightened. My cock slid effortlessly home as I let go her wrists and placed both hands at her waist. Pulling her willing body hard on to me I looked her straight in the eyes.

"If you even think of asking if you can cum inside me... I'll resign first thing Monday morning!" she stated happily.

Thrusting my cock forward I rose on my toes driving home as hard and as deep as possible confirming that I had no intention of stopping until I'd given her everything I had available.

Her hips met my every thrust as we worked together to get my cock as deep as possible into her pussy. Her arms wrapped around my neck. Mine moved from her waist to her beautiful bum and her legs started to climb up mine. I stepped back a little. Her legs locked tight around my waist trapping my cock balls deep in her pussy. My hands held her tight against me.

Without any communication we simultaneously eased our grips. I slipped back a little. Her tightening grip was aided by my big hands. Pussy and cock collided forcibly.

"Ohh Fuck! Again!"

I could only grunt in reply.

We went again... and again... and again. Each time we both drew closer and closer to our own release. I was barely holding on to my emissions.

"Now would be good!" demanded the beauty impaled on my cock loudly.

She started to shake in my grip. Her legs tightened around my hips and her pussy muscles gripped my cock. Our combined movements, so recently smooth and measured, became uncontrolled as our lust for each other exploded. My cock jerked and pumped my seed deep into her glorious body while I could feel her own juices covering my throbbing cock and flowing copiously down my legs.

Her shoulders were resting against the front door. My big hands supported her body. We looked deep into each others eyes and laughed!

"WOW!"

"Yeah double WOW!"

"Monday's a Bank Holiday, you're not working so you couldn't have handed in your notice," I teased.

"Yeah! I know. It's my job, remember?" she chuckled, "I'd have thought of some other punishment for you though."

Stepping forward I pulled her into my arms and held her tight while she released me from her vice like grip. I lowered her until her feet touched the floor.

"Pass me my bag please. I'd better put my bikini bottoms on now."

"Why?"

"Because you filled me to over flowing and I'll drip onto your beautiful carpet, silly."

### ### ###

12