Brina Pt. 01

Story Info
How I met Brina.
5.6k words
4.78
5.8k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

This is dedicated to my beautiful Brina

I will never forget the day I met Brina. I can relive every moment as if it were only yesterday.

I awoke that morning with a feeling of hopeful expectation that I could think of no reason for. I slowly roused myself from my bed and walked across the hallway to my bathroom. I was already naked because I never wear anything in bed. Well, not strictly true. I sometimes put things on if there's someone there to help take it off, if you understand what I mean?

I got in the shower and turned it on, luxuriating under the powerful jet of hot water. The feeling of anticipation was still filling me. Would I meet someone today? Was that it? Was some wonderful woman going to enter my life? It had been a while since I'd had a relationship so perhaps it was just wishful thinking on my behalf. I washed my hair and body and, as my hands stroked between my legs I felt tingles inside me. Well, someone was awake. My lovely clit was hard and poking out of her hood. I decided to give her, and me, a little treat. I took the shower head off the wall and turned the setting to Pulse. I leaned back against the wall and opened my legs, aiming the jet on my clit and then reaching down with my free hand and sliding two fingers into my wet and warm pussy.

My body was alive with desire. For an idle moment I imagined that some other woman was there and it was her fingers in me, her directing the spray onto me. That pushed me over the edge and a wonderfully filling orgasm rushed out from my centre, down my legs and up through my tummy, hard nipples, arms and head. I didn't stop. One is never enough for me. As I came back down that feeling collided with the upswell of another orgasm approaching. I cried out, "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck. I'm going to..." and there it was, my second orgasm on the heels of the first one, this one was bigger and made my skin tingle all over. I slowly calmed down and steadied myself, sliding my fingers out and putting the showerhead back on the wall.

In normal circumstances I would have now dried and gone back into the bedroom to play some more but I was aware of my tight schedule. I needed to be in the library within the hour so, in a heightened state, I rinsed myself off, dried myself and headed back to my bedroom.

I sat at my dressing table and got out my hairdryer and brush, sorting out my long, wavy red locks so that I had a central parting with a fringe. I went to my lingerie drawer and decided that today I wanted to wear something special underneath. I picked out a pale cream push-up bra, matching cream thong, black suspender belt and sheer black stockings. Nobody else would know, of course, but I would and that would be my little secret that would keep me turned on all day, which would mean that when I got home in the evening my first orgasm would be spectacular.

I have two looks that I wear to work. They're both what you would call someone's archetypal image of a librarian. Always a cream blouse, which that morning I left unbuttoned so that my enhanced cleavage would be visible, and either an almost knee length black pencil skirt or a just above mid thigh black mini. Today I went for the first option. You may think it's a little old-fashioned of me to wear such a dated outfit but I just love the feeling and look and it makes me feel like I have an air of dignity and professionalism. On my days off I'm much more of a floral frock kind of girl. Also, I'm forty five. I'm allowed to be old-fashioned.

I finally added my three inch black heels. I sat down and did my makeup. Red lipstick, a little black mascara and a touch of pale green eyeshadow followed by a spray of Givenchy. I swapped my studs out for large, silver hoop earrings and finally stood in front of my dressing mirror. All in all I was pleased with the result. I felt both sexy and sophisticated. I picked up my red handbag, put it over my shoulder and headed out to the library, my feeling of anticipation still not abating, the tingles in my pussy very evident, my nipples were also slightly visible as bumps in my blouse.

I got to the library just before seven thirty and opened up. As Head Librarian at the University I was responsible for making sure it was open by eight. I went in and started my day.

Just after mid morning I was in my office doing some administration work when there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I called out. The door opened and Emily, my wonderful and caring assistant, walked in. She's quite short, at just under five feet, but is always wonderfully elegant and, as always, wears the highest heels possible.Today she was in a mid thigh length, pale cream shift dress, her shoulder length brown hair in it's usual bob, her red framed spectacles finishing her look perfectly.

"Time for our coffee, Anna?"

"Oh yes. Definitely. Come on. Let's go."

We left Smantha in charge and went over the road to our favourite coffee shop and sat at the large window watching the world go by and catching up with each other's news. Emily's partner, June, is a wonderful woman and they both know that I'm gay so they keep trying to matchmake me, so far to no avail.

"You'll find Ms. Right soon, Anna. I know it."

I smiled. "Funny you should say that. I woke up with this strange feeling of anticipation this morning. I've been wondering what it's all about. Who knows? Maybe today's the day, Em."

She smiled in return. "You never know."

We finished our coffees and walked back over the road. As we went through the doors I saw a young woman who I'd never seen in the library before. She was beautiful. She had wonderfully dark, smooth skin, long, corkscrew black hair and deep dark eyes that you could just fall into. Add to this an elegant and cute nose and lips that looked so kissable it made me shudder inwardly. My inner warmth suddenly rose a couple of degrees. She was wearing a loose, dark green minidress and matching heels. She had a large, woven straw bag on a long strap over her shoulder. I noticed her long legs, her easy smile. I felt another rush in my pussy. I had to pull myself together.

I was quite pleased, therefore, when she came over to us and said, "Hi. I wonder if you could help me?"

Her accent sounded slightly strange. Her English was flawless but there was something in it that made me think Scandinavian.

"I can take this, Anna," Emily said, but there was no way I was going to let the opportunity to engage more with this woman pass.

"No, Em. You're alright. I've got this."

She gave me a curious, knowing smile and said, "Sure. Talk to you later," and walked off.

"Yes, madam, how may I help you?"

She giggled. "I'm not a madam. Please call me Sabrine." She pronounced it Sa-breen-uh. I would only find out how it was spelled much later.

I held out my hand and she took it in hers. Her touch sent little tingles through me. "And I'm Anna, Sabrine. Honoured to meet you. Now, what can I do for you?"

She looked around and said, in a slight whisper, "I've got a bit of an unusual request for some reference books. Is there somewhere private we can talk?"

Intrigued, I said, "Of course. We can use my office. Please follow me." I led her through the racks of books to the back behind the counter, where Samantha was dealing with a check in of a pile of books from a couple of students.

We got into my office and I closed the door.

I went behind my desk and indicated the chair opposite. "Please take a seat. So what is this unusual request, Sabrine?"

She bit her lip and said, "Um... it's a little... well... I'm doing postgraduate research on a certain aspect of the history of human sexuality, how it shaped different cultures and societies, and I wondered if you had any good reference material you could point me to. Academic papers, that sort of thing?"

I cocked my head. "Sabrine, you do know that the internet is quite a good resource?"

She smiled and my heart beat a little faster. She had such a beautiful, engaging smile. And those lips. I imagined for a moment what it would be like to kiss them. 'Get a grip of yourself, Anna,' I thought to myself.

"Well, yes, Anna, but I'm wondering about any older texts that perhaps you have here that might be rare and not online yet."

I smiled back at her and opened up my computer, launching the library catalogue application and said, "Okay, Sabrine, let's see if I can find anything. Can you give me some keywords to search on?"

I noticed her eyes drop and she did that cute biting of her bottom lip again. "Um... well... perhaps, lesbian, history, culture and society, something like that."

'Interesting,' I thought. Could it be that she was also gay? She was a lot younger than me but somehow, at that moment, it didn't seem to matter. Aloud I said, "Okay, Sabrine, let me see what we've got for you. It's an interesting topic. What's your thesis?"

I typed in a search, specifically asking to look in the unpublished archives.

"Um... well. I believe I have some evidence for women bonding closely in ancient, hunter gatherer societies and I want to show that they were a uniting force keeping each other happy while the men were away. I realise there's a potentially sexist element because it assumes the women didn't hunt, but if they had children they were naturally the ones who would stay home and breastfeed, that sort of thing. I want to extend this theory to show that it was, and continues to be, a binding force in all societies."

I was seriously impressed. This beautiful young woman was clearly intelligent and had a passion for her subject. I wanted to find out more about her and decided to be a little direct. "Do you have a personal interest in this Sabrine?"

She bit her lip again and said, "Yes, Anna. I do. I am gay. I hope that doesn't shock you."

I looked up from my screen where I already had some results and said, "Well, I'll tell you a little secret, Sabrine. I'm also gay, so it doesn't shock me. It makes me happy that you feel able to tell me."

Her eyes widened and she stared into mine directly for the first time. "You are, Anna? Oh... oh my. Do you have a girlfriend? I'll bet you do and that she's as gorgeous as you are."

I didn't answer immediately but said, "You find me attractive, Sabrine?"

She nodded and looked down again, biting her lip. "I do. I wouldn't want to come between you and your girlfriend though."

"I don't have a girlfriend, Sabrine. Anyway, I now have a few results that might be of interest to you."

We spent the next couple of hours happily retrieving papers and the odd book. I was totally engaged by this young woman but, given our age difference, she was twenty years younger than me I discovered, I would never think of making an approach. We sat and read through some of them, right there in my office. Most of the documents she could check out, but some were too precious so we had to go through them and Sabrine made lots and lots of notes and kept a detailed list of references.

I looked up at the clock on the wall and realised it was already mid-afternoon and neither of us had eaten anything. "Sabrine, I will have to go and eat some lunch. Would you like to accompany me?"

Her face lit up and she said, "Yes, Anna, I would. I'd love to!"

We packed her bag up with the material she could take out and we took the returns to Samantha. "Sam, can you do me a favour and check these back for me? I have to get some lunch."

She smiled. "Of course, Anna. I'll see you later. Enjoy your lunch."

I made a decision. It was a little impetuous, but I wanted to spend more time with Sabrine. "Um... I think I'll take the rest of the afternoon off. Emily can lock up. I'll see you tomorrow."

She smiled and said, "Sure, Anna, but unless you come to my apartment you won't see me. Today is Friday."

In my flustered state I had completely forgotten what day it was. "Oh, yes! That's right! Well, have a lovely weekend, Sam. I'll see you on Monday."

We left the library and went out into the warm air. Sabrine was by my side. She seemed to be practically skipping. "Where are we going for lunch then? I'm on a budget so I can't afford anything fancy."

I smiled at her enthusiasm. "Well, let me treat you, Sabrine. It's so lovely to spend time with someone so clearly intelligent and engaging."

She got a slightly mischievous look on her face and, as we walked into town, she said, "So, it's like a date?"

I was horrified. Of course that's how I sort of viewed it but this was moving so quickly. "No! It's just a meal, Sabrine. I promise."

Her beautiful brown furrowed. "Oh. Okay. Sorry, Anna."

Did she want this to be a date? It felt like she did. "It's not a problem, Sabrine. Come on, let's go and get a lovely meal. What's your favourite food?"

She brightened again. "Oh, I like most foods. I'm half Spanish and half Norwegian with African heritage," ah, that would explain the beautiful accent and colouring, "so pretty much anything is fine by me."

There was an intimate little restaurant that I knew. It's off the tourist track and serves wonderful Italian cuisine. I led Sabrine down the little side street and we looked in the window. It was practically empty.

We entered and Ciara, who was setting some cutlery, looked up and put her bundle down and, after wiping her hands on her apron, came over and gave me a hug, "Anna! So lovely to see you." She looked at Sabrine, "Table for two?"

"Yes, please, Ciara. This is Sabrine. One of our students. I'm helping with her research project."

I was somehow being over defensive about why I was in the presence of a young woman in a restaurant.

"Of course. Wonderful. Pick any table you like."

I looked and saw a table by the window that was isolated a little from the rest of the restaurant. I pointed and said, "That one?"

Ciara followed us to our table and we sat down as she handed us our menus.

The next hour passed with some delicious food and even a couple of glasses of delicious, cold white wine. We talked about Sabrine's thesis and the more she told me, the more convinced I was that it was a valuable, and valid, original contribution.

We were just finishing and Ciara was preparing the bill when Sabrine said, "I don't want this day to end, Anna. You are so lovely to be with. Can we go somewhere else together?"

Ciara brought the bill at that moment and I fished out my card and paid. We thanked her and got up, heading out of the restaurant. I didn't want to be apart from her either.

"Come on then, Brina. Let's go to a cosy little pub I know."

"What did you call me?" She asked.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I just sort of naturally contracted your name. I meant Sabrine obviously."

She smiled and said, "No. I like it. I want to be Brina for you."

I was flustered but smiled and said, "Then, Brina, let's go and spend a little more time together."

We spent the next couple of hours in the pub, talking quietly about her thesis. Being a Friday it was quite busy, but we had a seat to ourselves and it was lovely to be with her. I couldn't help noticing that she kept touching my arm, my hand and once she put a hand on my knee, squeezing gently, to emphasise a point. All of that served to fuel the fires of my already heightened needs.

When it got to the end of the evening we'd both had a little more to drink that perhaps we should have and my inhibitions were down so, when Brina asked, "I'm a little tipsy, Anna. I don't suppose you could take me to your place and make me a coffee, could you?"

"Of course, Brina. I probably need one too. I don't have a house, it's a small one storey cottage, but it is my home and I hope you like it. Come on, follow me."

We walked down the street together and, within fifteen minutes we were at my front door. I unlocked it and we walked into the hallway. I led her through to the kitchen where she leaned against the counter while I made some fresh coffee, all the time talking about her ideas. I handed her mug to her and, now on autopilot, I leaned forward and placed a small kiss on her lips.

I recoiled quickly. "Oh god. Brina. I'm so, so, sorry! I shouldn't have done that."

She put her mug down on the counter and said, "No, Anna. Don't apologise. I've been wanting you to do that from the moment I first saw you. Can we do it again please, only more?"

As much as I wanted to, I was aware of how scarily quickly this was all developing. "Brina, darling, we only met this morning. And you're twenty years younger than me. Surely girls your age are better for you? I just worry that we're rushing things a little."

She looked almost pleadingly into my eyes. "Anna, please. I feel a connection to you that I've never felt before. Girls of my age don't do it for me. You're sexy, sophisticated and smart. I want to kiss you again. Please?"

I took a deep breath. Perhaps it was my slight intoxication, along with my internal heat, but I responded. "Okay, Brina. I have to admit I do want to kiss you... but... perhaps we shouldn't go too far?"

She didn't say anything. Her face lit up and she placed her hands either side of my face and pulled me to her. Our lips touched and I felt her warmth as the kiss deepened. This was having a profound effect inside me. I could feel myself getting warmer and wetter. My clit and my nipples were throbbing. I let my inhibitions go completely and melted into our kiss, my arms going around her waist and stroking her lower back. This seemed to fuel her own desire as she moaned into my mouth and then lowered her hands and slipped them under my arms and around my back, pulling me close to her. I felt our breasts push into each others' and this only served to push me higher.

The next thing I felt was her tugging at my blouse, trying to pull it out of the waistband of my skirt. I broke the kiss and said, "Brina, perhaps we shouldn't go that far just yet?"

Her eyes were filled with heat and desire as she said, "But, it's just so I can see and feel more of you, Anna. I want to see you."

I swallowed. Of course I wanted her to see me. And I wanted to see her. I wanted her touch in all sorts of places and to touch her but... "Brina... I... want to as well. I just worry, that's all."

She pulled back a little, unthreading her arms and smiling as she undid the clasp on the side of my skirt and sliding the zip down. I was practically shaking with lust and nerves. Would she like my body? Was I too old for her? I heard her gasp as she lowered my skirt, seeing my suspender belt and brief cream panties.

"Oh, Anna. You were dressed so sexily underneath as well. Were you hoping to be able to show off to someone? It looks lovely."

As my skirt fell to the floor I stepped out of it and said, "Well, I did it for myself. I like to wear things that only I know about. It's my little secret."

She reached up and started undoing my blouse, one button at a time. Once she'd finished she pushed it back off my shoulders. I let it fall to the floor and she looked at the mound of my breasts in my push-up bra and then into my eyes. Her fingers went up and I felt them stroke gently between my breasts and then move slightly under the cup of my bra. I shuddered and Brina said, "Mmm. I love your breasts. They feel so warm and soft."

I smiled and, without saying a word, reached behind her and slid the zip at the back of her dress down, then slid it over her shoulders and down her arms, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were beautiful. A little smaller than mine but not much, with deliciously dark areola and darker, almost black, very erect nipples. I smiled and idly stroked down over one of her breasts, and briefly circled one of her nipples. She gasped and said, "Oh, fu... Anna. Sorry I nearly swore."

I leaned forward, feeling more bold and in need. "You wanted to say 'Fuck' didn't you Brina?" I placed a soft kiss on her lips and said, "Please do. I quite like swearing in the right moment."

annag98
annag98
811 Followers
12