Brina Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Good. Oh fuck Anna, you have had me turned on all day and now I am close to exploding."

I pushed her dress down over her deliciously curvy hips to reveal a bright red, lacy thong. As I had, when her dress hit the floor, she stepped out of it. She kissed me again and this time it lasted a long time. I felt her hands on my back, unclipping my bra. I felt that lovely moment of release and she pulled back so that she could slide it down my arms and off, dropping it on the floor with our other clothing.

Now she started placing kisses on my neck, nibbling my ear, down to my shoulder and then running her tongue down over my breast, encasing my nipple in her mouth. I put my fingers in her hair and pulled her onto me.

"Oh fuck, Brina, I've been wet all fucking day being with you and... oh babe. That feels so, fucking good."

She stopped and came back up to kiss me. "Take me to bed, please? I want you so much Anna that it almost hurts."

I took her hand and walked down the hall, passed the lounge and bathroom and into my bedroom.

I knelt down and undid her shoes, placing them at the end of the bed. She then did the same for me and, while she was kneeling, reached up and took the waistband of my panties and lowered them. I always put on my suspenders first so that going to the loo isn't too much of a problem. As she uncovered my completely shaved mound she gasped and said, "Oh, Anna. You have such a beautiful pussy. And you really are wet, aren't you?"

She leaned forward and gave my clit a teasing lick. I shuddered.

She stood back up and I sat on the edge of the bed, patting the covers next to me.

She sat and we fell into each other's arms and back onto the bed, our lips meeting, our arms around each other. I felt her thigh pushing between my legs. I parted my legs and was rewarded with Brina's thigh pressing onto my soaking pussy. My earlier stricture about not going too far was now completely out of the window, clearly.

I moaned into our kiss and Brina pulled back and, with a hoarse, lust filled voice, said, "Oh fuck Anna. Your wet pussy on my leg, it's like you're kissing me with it."

I broke away and said, "Now, I want to see you completely. Lie back and let me take your panties off."

She willingly lay back and I knelt next to her. She lifted her beautiful bottom off the bed and I slid her panties down, noticing the wet patch flowering out from the centre. As I slid them down and off I took in her dark folds, her puffy lips, her dark, engorged clit, all glistening with her juices. Like me she was also clean shaven. I took a deep breath catching her scent fully.

I shuffled around between her legs and she opened them invitingly. I pushed her legs up a little as I lay down. I was still wearing my suspender belt and stockings. I always love to wear something like this when making love. It somehow heightens the experience. I kissed up one and then the other of her inner thighs and finally encased her with my mouth, tasting her sweet, musky nectar for the first time. She was delicious. I felt her clit stiffen in my mouth as my tongue flicked side to side and I sucked greedily on her. She put her hands in my hair and that just fueled me as my fingers found her entrance. I easily slid one into her so I withdrew and added a second. She was hot and soaking inside. I easily found her g-spot which was quite large and very puffy. I synchronised my tongue, fingers and sucking and she cried out, "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck yes! Fuck Anna. I'm going to fucking come for you."

I felt her pussy walls clamping on my fingers as she went over the edge. I had to move with her as she first sank into the bed and then lifted up repeatedly as her orgasm washed through her. As she started to slow I didn't stop and she moaned out, ""Oh fuck yes. Fuck. Oh Anna. I'm... going to... again."

She reached another climax in less than a minute and, as she went over the edge she practically screamed and I slowed but didn't stop, just kept a gentle movement inside her and tickled the end of her clit with my tongue. I could feel her juices all over my hand. She calmed a little and then I felt telltale contractions inside her. Little movements that told me she wasn't finished yet and, sure enough I felt her fingers gripping in my hair. I reached up with my free hand and took her left breast and started mauling it a little, then gently squeezed her nipple. This served to drive her back up and over the edge, this time I felt a definite squirt around my fingers and she moaned out senseless sounds as she shook once more. I slowed down and finally stopped completely, sliding my fingers out of her and placing a gentle kiss on her clit before sliding up and lying on top of her, our breasts once again pressed together, and kissed her as she recovered.

She eventually opened her eyes and stared into mine in an affectionate, almost loving way.

"Oh, Anna. Thank you. Thank you so much. That was so wonderful. I feel so spoiled. Lie back? It's time for me to spoil you."

I moved off her, lying on my side and pulling her into an embrace. She pushed onto my back and started placing kisses all down my body, lingering for a few heavenly seconds on my left nipple while her fingers caressed my right one. She carried on down and I opened my legs as she kissed my mound and then up my still stocking clad inner thighs. I had my feet flat on the bed, my knees bent, and I was being driven to the edge by this beautiful young woman, so I just lay there and gloried in her sensuous kisses.

My pussy felt like it was on fire by the time she finally reached it. If it was, my juices were not going to put the fire out. They just made it hotter. I felt Brina's tongue, flat, stroking up between my lips, teasing at my entrance and then on up to my clit. Then she reached up with her left hand and started rubbing my right nipple gently between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, fuck Brina. Just... fuck... I am so close."

She didn't stop. I felt her tongue going left to right over my clit and then I gasped as I felt her fingers pushing at my soaking entrance. I was sure it was two fingers but my cunt walls clamped down and I felt fuller. She clearly knew what she was doing, though. I felt that glorious connection between my clit and my g-spot, like little electric bolts as she kept a perfect rhythm going. I felt her draw out a little and add another finger.

"Oh god, yes Brina. Stretch me. Stretch my cunt. I love your fingers fucking me."

She started humming as she clamped her lips over my clit. I could hear the wet sucking sounds. She sped up her movements inside and out and the soft vibrations of her humming were driving me to greater and greater heights. I felt her fingers moving in and out of me faster and faster, nearly all the way out and then deeply in. I was in a world of pleasure as she added her little finger and I felt myself gloriously full and that was all it took to push me up to knock on the door of heaven.

I exploded. My cunt clamped on her fingers as waves of pleasure washed through me. As I was coming she pinched hard on my nipple which only served to make me climb even higher. I cried out, almost screaming as my orgasm rose and fell in waves. She didn't stop. She didn't even slow down and I felt a new one rising in me, pushing me higher than before. I was full from her fingers, on fire from her mouth and tongue and my nipple to clit connection just made everything that much more exquisite.

I crashed over again, calling out, "Oh yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me. I am coming again... fuck!"

And there it was my third one. I was practically passed out by now, in a new and different world where scents were colours and touch was sight. In this new sensory world I felt a fourth one start and it was almost surreal. Like no other orgasm I had experienced either on my own or with a lover. My whole body was alive with it. My skin felt like it was tingling everywhere, as if my whole body was an extension of my clit.

Sensing that I was truly coming down at last, Brina slowed her movements and I felt that delicious emptiness as a post-orgasmic mini orgasm. An aftershock. I was dimly aware that she had stopped and was now lying on her side, kissing me deeply. I returned the kiss with passion, tasting myself on her definitely kissable lips.

After a minute or more of this I broke the kiss to look into those beautiful, adoring eyes.

"Oh my god, Brina. You are amazing. Just amazing. That was perfect. I've never experienced anyone like you."

She smiled with delight. "Really? Wow. I'd have thought you'd have had much better lovers than me over the years."

I shook my head and pecked her lips. "No, babe. I think it's more than that, though. I think it's a connection that I've never known before."

She pecked me back. "Now that I understand. I think we both felt it when we saw each other this morning. What say we finish getting you undressed and... is it okay if I stay over?"

I kissed her fiercely. "It's not just okay, babe. If you tried to leave I think I'd cry."

She said, "Really? You feel that too? Oh my. I am so glad I came to the library this morning. It feels like we were meant to meet."

I nodded. "I thought that when I woke up this morning."

She pushed herself up and undid my suspender belt and gently rolled my stockings down, adding them to the random pile of strewn clothes all over parts of my cottage floor.

There were a couple of very wet patches on the duvet cover, clearly one from her and one from me. I would deal with it in the morning. For now we both got under the covers and I switched the lights off. We kissed for an eternity, stroking each other softly, and finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued

12