Brina Pt. 03

Story Info
Our forest adventure...
4.8k words
4.67
2.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
809 Followers

The rest of the week passed in something of a whirl. At home we were almost constantly naked and making love was in danger of replacing food. When we went to the university we established a routine that neither of us would wear panties and that Brina would come to the library as often as possible during the day. To allay the suspicions that were clearly in some of the staff's minds she didn't always come to my office but hid herself up in a reading room.

To actually help her out I did some background research for her and managed to find, in other libraries around the country, some rare books that hadn't been digitised yet that might help her and arranged for them to be couriered. One such delivery on Thursday morning led me to seek her out after opening the package and checking it into the system.

Samantha smiled as she saw me checking it in. "Another book for Sabrine, Anna? You seem quite determined to help her out. That's very sweet of you."

I dissembled. "Oh, well. It's a fascinating thesis and it caught my imagination."

She nodded and gave me a knowing look. "It doesn't hurt that she's obviously quite smitten with you. I think she might have a bit of a crush."

I looked into Samantha's face, seeing only honesty and kindness. Could I trust her? I thought so. "Do you have a minute, Sam? In my office?"

"Sure," she said, getting up and following me in. I closed the door and walked around my desk. I'd developed a naughty habit since meeting Brina. When I had someone in my office I'd sit opposite them and hitch my skirt all the way up, exposing myself. They couldn't tell but it gave me a little thrill. That exhibitionist gene that Brina and I shared coming through. I did this now and picked up a pen with my right hand, letting my left hand fall into my lap and idly stroked my clit as I talked.

"Can you keep a secret, Sam?"

She sat there, looking a little puzzled. "Yes, of course. What is it? Is Sabrine okay?"

I nodded and tried to focus but didn't stop my playing. "She's fine, it's just that... she's my girlfriend now."

Her eyes shot up in surprise and I was horrified when she got up and started walking around my desk. I tried to adjust myself but I'm pretty sure she caught a glimpse as I quickly stood.

She ignored my immodesty and instead gave me a huge hug. My sexuality wasn't a secret in the library, but I was pleasantly surprised when she said, "That's wonderful news Anna! I knew you'd meet the right one eventually and you both seem ideally suited."

I returned the hug and just said, "Thanks Sam. That means a lot."

"I better get back to the front desk. I'll give you time to adjust your clothing."

She turned and headed for the door leaving me flabbergasted and also even more turned on. As she opened the door she turned and winked. "Nice pussy, by the way. Just saying."

And with that she was gone.

I adjusted my skirt, picked up the book and went in search of Brina. As I passed the front desk I saw Samantha and Emily talking and Samantha just winked at me.

I found Brina sitting in a reading room all on her own. She looked up and smiled at me as I walked up with the book. She was on the same side of the desk as me and she turned her chair around, her incredibly brief skirt hitched up around her waist.

"Anna, my love. I was just thinking about you. Can you tell?" She reached a hand down and opened her legs, spreading her wet lips and stroking her clit.

I moaned softly. "Brina, darling, you have to stop that. What if it had been someone else who came up?"

She smiled. "Then they'd find me demurely sitting here and if they looked closely they might wonder, but they wouldn't know. And I'd be sitting here knowing I was exposed while they sat and studied. And that would just make me hornier."

I knew we both got the same sort of thrills from that 'secret knowledge' thing.

I raised a wry smile and said, "You got me. I did the same a few minutes ago."

She giggled. "You did? Yum! Tell me all about it. Do we have time now?"

I related the story and she insisted on playing with herself as I did. The reading rooms, being at the top of the spiral staircases, have the advantage that you can hear almost immediately if someone is approaching. As I told her about Sam I watched, incredibly turned on, as Brina made herself come. I wanted to join her but knew that if I was too long away from the main area of the library someone might come looking for me.

"Oh fuck, fuck... yes. I'm... uuuhhh!"

I sat down next to her, hitching my skirt up, and we stole a deep kiss. I took the opportunity to stroke between her wet lips and I felt her touch and opened my legs. At that moment I was lost in the lust that we always share and just gave in to my need, sighing softly as her experienced fingers brought me closer and closer to the edge. I felt fingers slide into me and her thumb brushed my clit. I was soaked and close to the edge. I moved my fingers rapidly over her clit and she moaned and then whispered in my ear, "Come for me, Anna. I want you to come for me. Here. Now. With me. Oh god..."

That was all I needed. I felt my release and suddenly felt Brina's clit stiffen as she went over with me. We held onto each while we calmed. I finally pulled back and stood up, pulling my skirt back down.

I put the book I'd brought with me in front of her. "There you are my love. Those translations of the Mayan texts I was telling you about. Now, I really have to go. I'll see you later, my beautiful Brina."

She opened her legs once more, making me moan with desire. "You finish at lunch time?"

I nodded. "Yes, my love."

"I can't wait. I'll keep my pussy warm and wet for you, my love. We can go home and make love."

I leaned down and kissed her once more and, in almost a whisper, said, "I want us to make love again, so much. But first I want to fuck you. You are the best lover ever. I love you. I'll see you soon."

"I love you too, my sexy librarian."

I got up and walked away, turning as I descended the stairs and waving at her, blowing her a kiss. She wiggled her fingers then blew one back.

We got home early afternoon and, closing the front door raced up the stairs to my, now our, bedroom. Brina practically tore my clothes off and I removed her top and skirt, revelling in her beauty, her glorious body.

"So you said you wanted to fuck me... please Anna. Fuck me."

I'd had thoughts about this moment, about what we'd do, so I smiled and said, "Right, young lady, get on the bed. I will prepare you."

I saw her shiver but she obediently got onto the bed, lying back and saying, "I don't need much preparation my love. I am ready."

I smiled and went to my toy cupboard. We hadn't explored it yet and I hoped this wouldn't scare her, but I was fairly sure it wouldn't. I got out two pairs of fluffy green handcuffs, my double ended strap-on vibrator and bottle of water soluble lube. I got the app running on my phone and connected to the toy.

"Oh fuck... oh god, yes Anna. Yes!" Her voice was full of need and lust.

I sat next to her on the bed and put one of the handcuffs on her right wrist, attaching it above her head to a bar on the headboard, I then did the same with her left one. I then made a show of kneeling astride her right thigh and applying lube to the vibrator and sliding it into me slowly. I felt it filling me and tried to keep my cool as I did the straps up around my waist. Pulling the strap between my legs and fixing it at the back.

"Are you ready, young lady?" I asked in a slightly stern voice.

"Oh god yes, Anna. Please."

I spread lube on the other end of the dildo and then got between her legs, shuffling up and placing it at her entrance. She was squirming below me, looking down between us and then back into my eyes.

I slowly slid it into her and she squirmed more, pushing up against me. I picked up my phone and set it on crescendo, which starts out slowly and then builds and then drops down to slow. Each cycle is about thirty seconds. It's quite a powerful vibration and I felt it deep inside me.

We both moaned softly as I pushed my legs back a little and put my hands on either side of her, then lowering myself down so that our breasts were pressed together. I kissed her deeply and we started a movement between us, rotating our hips in time with each other.

I felt the movement and vibrations building and it brought me close to the edge before dropping down. Brina just said, "Oh fuck. That is fucking gorgeous."

Our movements sped up a little as the vibrations built up over and over and then at perhaps the tenth peak I felt Brina shaking and my own orgasm started. I felt my cunt clamping down which made everything even more intense. As the speed of the vibrations dropped down again we both cried out in ecstasy. The rebuilding vibrations only served to extend it and, just as I thought it was over, we'd go over the edge again and again. Neither of us kept count but I think in total it was five or six and then I was in that mystical place again. I could sense our ecstasy. Her scent was a soft lapping sound of water on the shore, our cries, our orgasms were green tinged with purple.

I managed to grab my phone and turn the vibrations off and after an eternity of kissing I managed to lift myself up and slide the dildo out of her.

As I undid the straps and slid it out, leaving me with that delicious emptiness, I saw Brina blink and her eyes widened. "Oh Anna my love. That was the most beautiful fucking. Ever."

I lay down next to her and said, "Just wait for our adventure on Saturday."

I released the handcuffs and we eventually got up and went and showered, lovingly cleaning each other everywhere and finally wandered into the lounge to relax and spend a little quiet time before the evening..

--------------------------------

On Saturday morning we were both very excited about the adventure we'd planned for the day. The weather was gloriously warm so we were definitely going ahead with it.

First of all we had to go and buy a couple of dresses and they would have to be something we could afford to throw away because we were pretty sure they'd get a little messed up in the woods. Wew were right, but not in a way we'd foreseen.

After our ritual wake up lovemaking, first in bed and then in the shower, we dressed each other. Brina wore a denim tube mini-dress with no straps and nothing underneath. For me she picked out a sleeveless white polka dot on a black background mini-dress with a tie at the back.

We ate a hurried breakfast and coffee and, grabbing our handbags, walked together into town, hand in hand. We got the occasional odd looks from people. Given our twenty year age gap I'm sure some people thought she was my daughter, but Brina kept reassuring me that I really didn't look my forty five years and, very sweetly, said I could easily pass for being in my thirties. I didn't believe a word of it, but took the compliment anyway.

We went to the central street market and wandered around various clothes stalls, leafing through racks and pulling out the odd item to check them, in some cases holding them up against each other and shaking our heads.

After about twenty minutes or so Brina held up a dress. It was white and quite short, pretty much a long tee. "Anna? What do you think?"

She held it up against her and I immediately liked it. The contrast of the white with her dark skin was so beautiful.

"I love it! How much is it, darling?"

"That's why I picked it. They've got two and they're just ten pounds each. We could be matching."

She handed me the one she was holding and picked another one out. I checked the size label and it was a medium, which suited both of us. "Do you think white will look good on me?" I asked, holding it up against me.

She wiggled her eyebrows and said, "Oh, yes. For sure. And I like the idea of both of us wearing the same."

I smiled. "Well, clearly there's nowhere for us to try them on and for such a bargain I think we can risk it. Yes. Let's get them."

We quickly paid the woman running the stall and left with them draped over our arms. At that price I didn't expect a carrier bag. Mission accomplished we hurried home and practically ran into the bedroom, undressed each other and then quickly put the dresses on. The material was thin and cheap, but actually looked a lot better than I had expected. They were really quite short, quite a way above mid thigh and I noticed that they were just a little see through. I could make out the darker patches of her areola and darker nipples. I shuddered a little, desperately wanting to take it off her again and make love but also very keen on getting our adventure underway.

We finally put on trainers, hers in pink, mine in blue, with little white lining socks and then stood looking at each other in the tall mirror.

"I love it, Anna. You look fabulous. I can almost see your nipples."

I squeezed her hand. "Yep. And yours are quite obvious as well. It seems we might both be excited about our little adventure today my love. And the sunlight is making them a little see through between our legs. Come on. Let's drive up to the woods. Are you ready?"

A soft sigh escaped her lips and she said, "Oh god yes. Let's go."

We went out to my car in the driveway and got in, putting on our seatbelts and then kissing slowly before I backed us out and got us underway. It was only a thirty minute drive through the countryside and, when Brina put her hand on my thigh and slid it up under the hem of my dress I had to stop her. "No my love. As much as I want your touch, I need to concentrate."

She said, "Oh, spoilsport. I'm so horny right now. I want to touch you. This is our first time being in a car together and I'm not allowed to let my horniness take control?"

I realised that she was right. This was the first time I'd driven in a couple of weeks, since before we'd met. I let go of the wheel with one hand and slid it over into her lap, ruffling up her dress and stroking a finger between her puffy and wet lips. "Well, you can't distract me but I think I can help with your horniness my love."

She moaned and lay back in the seat, pushing herself forward onto my touch. As we drove I kept a close eye on the road and just let my finger stroke her clit in little circles. Of course, this just served to make me even more horny as well, but we could deal with that in the woods.

As we drove up the hill to the woodland entrance Brina held my wrist and started bucking her hips. "Oh... oh... yes... there... I'm gong..."

And then she cried out as her orgasm tore through her. It went on and on and she was still shaking a little as I pulled into the car park. There were only a couple of other cars there and I made sure to park away from them.

We got out of the car and I picked up my little faux-suede pouch, popping the keys into it along with my phone and then putting it over my shoulder. We held hands and I led us to the nature trail which is very well signposted. We passed the occasional couple who either completely ignored us or smiled and nodded. We walked through the trees on the soft earth and eventually came to the vista point, a wonderful lookout over the rolling hills.

Brina gasped, "Oh, Anna, it's so beautiful... but... when are we going off the trail?"

I smiled. "Patience my love. The best place is not far away. Don't worry."

As we walked further on Brina asked, "So you know these woods pretty well, then? Did you bring other lovers here?"

I squeezed her hand. "Not once darling. I'm going to show you the special place that, up until now, has only been mine."

I directed us off the path and into a thicket of much bigger trees. When we were some twenty metres in I took us behind an enormous oak and when we were out of sight of the path, pulled Brina to me into a deep kiss. The tingles that had been there since waking suddenly increased tenfold. Our kiss was passionate and I felt Brina's hands go down and lift the hem of my tee-dress up all the way up. I responded by lifting her dress up from behind. We pulled back from our kiss and I dropped my pouch onto the floor as she lifted mine up over my head, tossing it aside into the undergrowth. I then did the same for her, throwing her dress over towards mine and now, here we were, gloriously naked in the open air. I took in her beauty and marvelled as I always did at her flawless, dark skin, her beautiful face lit up in passion, her dark nipples erect.

"Oh fuck Anna. I'm so horny right now," she said under her breath.

I looked down and saw her glistening lips and her clit poking out slightly. I took her hand, spread my legs and placed it on my pussy. "Feel me, my love. I am on fire right now."

I felt her fingers curl up into my wetness. "I wish we could lie down somewhere. The ground's too rough here."

I broke into a broad grin, bent and picked up my pounch and took her hand. "Come with me, my beautiful Brina."

We walked, now just in our trainers, gloriously naked in the midday warmth and I led her deeper into the woods. There, just ahead, was a small clearing that was grass covered and, I knew from personal experience, soft and comfortable to sit or even lie on.

Brina gasped. "Oh, god. Perfect. How did you find this place, Anna?"

As we walked into the middle of the clearing I said, "Like I told you, my love. I've been here before. On my own."

She giggled. "But this is the first time you've been naked here, right?"

I raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh, is it?"

She drew in a shocked breath. "You came here naked? Why?"

I crouched and then sat down, pulling her with me. She sat with her legs across mine. "So that I could get the excitement of being here, naked and... to play."

"Oh fuck. Now you've made me even hornier. You come here to play? Have you ever been caught?"

"Not quite, but it's been close. I had to scramble once when I heard someone walking in the bracken. I grabbed my clothes and hid behind that tree," I said, pointing to a large Scots pine.

I stopped our conversation by pulling her close to me, our arms going around each other as we kissed. Our breasts pressing into each other, our tongues entwining and with the occasional soft bite on each other's lips. I felt her push me down and I willingly lay back on the warm, soft grass. She lay on top of me and we kissed once more. I felt her thigh pressing and I opened my legs to her. She pushed up against my pussy and she started a gentle, circular motion on me. I could feel my wetness on her thigh and I moaned into our kiss as the pressure inside me built. Being naked outdoors with the chance of being caught is one of my all time favourite turn ons. Brina lifted a little and slid down my body, placing kisses on my breasts, my nipples, where she spent some time nibbling and biting me, sending delicious electric thrills down to my clit, and then over my tummy and mound, finally lying down between my legs and taking me into her mouth, engorging me. I felt her tongue flicking side to side and as I did I brought my hands up to mail my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples.

I couldn't hold on much longer. I moaned out, "Oh fuck, Brina. I'm going to come."

At that moment I felt her push two fingers into me. My cunt gladly swallowed them as she found my spot. I could feel my pussy walls squeezing her and then I was coming. It rushed through me, my senses being dulled and heightened all at the same time. My release was immense. As I started to come down from that I felt her slide her fingers out and the next thing I knew I was looking up at her pussy as she straddled me. Our eyes connected and I gladly took her sweet tasting dark folds into my mouth and passionately sucked and licked her. She arched her back and called out, "Oh fuck. Fuck."

I brought my hands up and supported her bottom, moving her slightly on my, flicking her clit, scenting and tasting her as I felt her orgasms start, her clit hardening as I greedily ate her beauty. Within minutes she said, "Oh that's it... yes... my love. I'm... commmiiinnggg!"

annag98
annag98
809 Followers
12