Brina Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juices suddenly flooded my face and she just kept rocking and rocking on me, riding wave after wave of pleasure. It was on about the fourth wave that we heard voices. They weren't near but it was clearly a man and woman chatting as they walked. We stopped all our noise and movement.

The voices weren't near enough for us to catch the words but we both slowly rearranged ourselves and waited for them to pass, which they ultimately did.

We kissed deeply and then Brina said, "Wow. That was gorgeous, my love."

I nodded and smiled as she slowly licked her juices off my chin and cheeks.

When we'd calmed enough I said, "I suppose we should go and retrieve our dresses and head back to the car, my love."

She grinned and said, "Oh, so you've had enough of your wanton way with me have you?"

I giggled. "Never, my love. We'll find adventures like this all the time from now on. I love being naked out here with you. First time I've ever done it with anyone else around. I adore this feeling."

We both stood up and walked back towards the oak. I walked over to where I could just make out our dresses and pulled on them. They snagged in the undergrowth. I heard a tear.

"Oh fuck. Okay. Just have to be careful." I pulled a little more and my heart leapt into my throat as the bottom half of one of the dresses tore and came away in my hands. It was shredded. I tried with the other one and it just basically fell apart.

Brina looked shocked. "What are we going to do now? How are we going to get back to the car?"

I suddenly felt mischievous. "Well, what else can we do but get back to the car naked. These dresses were always supposed to be disposable, so let's dispose of them."

"Oh god. Yes. I love it. Do you know a route through the woods that doesn't go near the path?"

I shook my head. "No, my love, that's going to be the fun part. Getting back without being seen."

I was so pleased that her response was, "Oh god. Now I'm horny again."

I giggled. "Me too. Come on... let's take a walk."

We got within a few metres of the path and there was nobody in sight. I knew the direction we needed to take through the woods but we'd have to cross the path a few times before we got near the car. I took her hand and we both trotted across the path and into the other side. Once we were among the trees again I veered slightly right, feeling my way rather than knowing exactly where I was going. About five minutes later we heard voices and stopped behind a tree, looking round it to see how close to the path we were. We saw two young women in summer clothes walking along chatting, oblivious to the fact there were two naked women within a couple of metres of them.

The brunette said, "And then we all piled out of the club. Andy made a grab for me and I wasn't about to say no."

The one with mousy, straight hair said, "You went with him? God. What was he like?"

The brunette giggled. "Never found out. He was so drunk he couldn't get it up."

They were clearly absorbed in their conversation and had now passed us. I looked up and down the path and there was nobody else in sight, so I whispered, "Ready?" to Brina and nodded. We crossed the path about three metres behind them and into the woods. My heart thumped as I heard one of them say, "Did you hear something?"

"Yeah. Probably a rabbit or something. There's a lot of wildlife around here."

We stopped for a minute and Brina whispered, "I am so fucking turned on right now."

I closed my eyes for a second and let out a breath. I could feel it in me. A rush of adrenaline and heat in my body. "Me too. Come on. It's not too far."

We made it to the next crossing and there was nobody there so within five minutes we were at the tree line by the car park. There were a couple of people getting into a car but nobody else. We waited until they drove out and I got my key from my pouch. The car automatically unlocks when I'm within a couple of metres so we made a dash for it and we were finally sitting in the car. We took a few minutes to kiss and giggle about our adventure. Eventually we put our seatbelts on and I started the drive home.

I can honestly say I'd never driven naked before but I can highly recommend it. On the way back you could see, in the eyes of people in oncoming cars, that they weren't entirely sure they could believe their eyes. The only difficult part was when we got back into town and had to stop at a red light. There was a car next to us turning right but the driver never looked our way.

We finally pulled up in my driveway and I got the front door keys out and we made a naked dash for the house and we were finally in. We fell back against the front door and both started giggling uncontrollably. Then we fell into each other's arms and kissed deeply. The rush we were both feeling from our adventure meant we were both really, really ready.

I broke this kiss and said, "Right, young lady. Up those stairs. I think we both have itches that need scratching."

----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading and, I hope, enjoying our story. Special love to my lit wife, Brina, my real life wife Jodie and our wonderful friend Pixie for proofreading. Please leave a comment and, if you enjoyed it, give it a star rating.

Love and plight

Anna

xxxxx

12