All Comments on 'Bring 'em Back Johnny'

by bb1212

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a story! Loved the characters and the premise of the story. You have done something that all writers strive to do, you keep the reader interested in the story. I couldn't stop reading. I had to read it to the end and keep guessing on where you were going to take this next. Thank you for the enjoyment and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Would have been nice if you included her response though.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 5 years ago
Great writing - thanks for a superb romantic tale

Wonderful story.

Really clever premise.

Extremely well developed characters.

Superb dialogue.

Almost believable.

Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved It

One of the best stories I've read recently. I also would have liked Susan's answer. Thank you for this excellent story.

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Love a

Complete story. This was great. Exellent characters. Room for more. Would like more of this. 10

jrsmalejrsmalealmost 5 years ago
Romance

Real Mills and Boon, but I really enjoyed the read. Just waiting for a frog to turn up to be kissed and turn into a prince. Still, a great read and the characters were real. Best of all there were no silly typing and punctuation errors which detract. Thank you. Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
REG

More please

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Monster story

Much appreciated, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha ha! Loved it

You actually turned two common conventions totally on their head. Firstly, the damsel actually rescued the hero. Secondly, huge Male size was depicted as an affliction!!!!! Wonderful fun. Thank you very much.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Size does matter :)

Great story with a happy ending. It was a little long but not long enough; would loved to go a little further with their relationship, but it's still a good enough place to stop. I cracked up when Susan cold-cocked Vicky, I could just see it happening. Thanks for writing a great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

zerozerozero, quit on page one. Just too neurotic for me to get interested in... You do know, Alfred Hitchcock is dead and you ain't him....?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very boring. I'm a fan of slow burns romances, but this story was not only lacking sex but also romance. There was virtually zero tension to their romance, which would be fine if what we did get was actually written out. The whole "she told me about her life then we kissed". So they basically become a couple in the span of a paragraph.

Also like half this story is him telling people from his former life about the accident. It just got so repetitive and boring. That's ultimately my biggest gripe, it was just a plane old boring story, and what intrigue was present at the beginning vanishes startlingly fast.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read this a few years ago and was happy to read it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous