All Comments on 'Bring Out Your Dead Valentine'

by Vaguewriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 3 years ago
Ended too abruptly

If this is the end of the story, you ended it too abruptly. There is much more to tell.

BenultimoBenultimoover 3 years ago

Another weird and wonderful story from a writer who knows that GOOD sex is never 'sex and nothing but!' Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

I'd give this a 12 if I could!!!! Clever story.....

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Great story!

I was kind of confused at the first when Scott was making love to Amy, or was it Rita? Sure glad I continued reading as it made sense the further I read. I really enjoyed the way the story introduced the ghosts as Scott grew up and his helping them. Reminded me of the movie 'Ghost' with Patrick Swayze, which I've watched a number of times. Well done and five stars.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
True Valentine Story

What a great imagination and lovely story telling. Is there more to come?

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

wow good shit bro i actually felt sad from that holy shit

shopratshopratover 3 years ago

Beautiful story, clever plot and well told. Thanks!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

Great job! I was confused with the Amy/Rita vibe at first, but as soon as the Sixth Sense-element became clear, I suspected where this was going, though the COVID aspect was a well-played surprise. Well written and nice eroticism. Loved it!

P.S. Loved the MP-esque play-on-words in the title, too, which seemed very appropriate in the environment of the story.

jlg07jlg07over 3 years ago

Other than the public nudity at the end, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Regarding Bring Out the Dead Valentine

I want to thank you for your story. It hit very close to home. Like your main character, my bestfriend from college was also like him. I lost him to COVID-19. Unlike your main character, he was gay. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. Thank you for bringing up survivor's guilt as well. I had the virus as well, it was minor like his. Keep writing writing your romance stories. You are quite gifted.

AZTT2AZTT2over 3 years ago

Very clever but still sweet.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago
Liked it - something very different

I usually don't like the supernatural, but this had a frivolous, good natured tone that was very likable. It did include the time-worn theme of the departed partner wanting the living one to "find happiness", but 'twas OK. I wonder if the Scott/Amy joining will have an offspring that also sees spirits (or is this a recessive gene). I particularly like this author's infrequent, very funny one-liners. Worth the price of admission. 4*

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

Fantastic Story if a little bittersweet - And was the title a play on Monty Python ?

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Lovely story, 5*s. I don't know anonymous was complaining about the public nudity, they were all consenting adults and not frightening the children or animals. Good luck to them!

avp92117avp921176 months ago

Very sweet story.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft5 months ago

A wonderful story. Imaginative, and very well written — especially the dialogue. I’m looking forward to more adventures from your MCs. 5*

shopratshoprat2 months ago

Wow that was good! I just wish it could have gone on awhile. Thanks!

shopratshoprat2 months ago

PS I just found an earlier comment of mine from when I read this 3 years ago. I can't believe I didn't remember this and found it again purely by accident, it's just too good to have forgotten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous