Bringing Down the Cult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please leave your equipment here out of the way," Adam Adam said softly. After I had set my cart, covered by a white cloth, against the wall, he escorted me to a table near the middle of the room. The very center of the room was empty, with the tables arranged in concentric circles around the open middle. The large clear dome of the center segment gave a very clear view of the sky and of the huge Ark of Eden which loomed over everything.

One table was almost twice as large as all the others. There was a large, ornate chair placed so that it had the best view of the open area. My seat was exactly opposite that throne. There were water glasses already at each spot at the table. I stood for a moment apparently looking around the room in wonder, but I was actually waiting for my escort to leave so I could switch water glasses with someone three seats away from me. I chose that one because the two ice cubes in it were more than half-melted. The two cubes in my glass were barely melted showing that the glass was recently placed on the table. You're not paranoid if there really are people out to get you.

Shortly after I sat down, people began to stream into the room. The Adams and Eves were easy to spot because they all wore the white, flowing robes of the community. Mixed among them, two or three to every table, were men and women in normal clothing. Not all of the clothing was Eastern. Some of the non-Eve's wore gowns or other apparel that was obviously from the East. Most of the men wore Western-style suits, but a few wore the more ornate formal wear of India or Japan or other nations in the Eastern sphere. I suspected one of the gentlemen was Russian from the padded shoulders of his old-fashioned suit coat.

I was pleased to note that an Eve sat at the place where from which I had switched my water glass. I would have felt guilty if I had accidentally poisoned another guest... but I still would have switched the glasses. She was a rather beautiful young woman with long blonde hair. I was hoping that the water was not really spiked, or that at least it was spiked with a drug only intended to slightly incapacitate me.

After everyone was seated, a huge gong was rung and a soft-spoken voice sounded through the speaker system, "Please rise for The Esteemed Son of Seth."

I'm not sure what I expected, but the Esteemed One was dressed in the same flowing robe as all of the Adams and Eves except his robe was a deep saffron yellow. He was about six feet tall and walked in short quick steps which made it appear that he was gliding across the floor. His light brown hair was combed straight back and hung down to his shoulders in the back. A short, very well-trimmed beard covered his face. It wasn't until he arrived at the table that I could see that there were brighter, slightly more yellow, lines which traced their way down the robe from the neckline like sunbeams shining through a cloud. The overall effect of his entrance and presence was very calculated and extremely effective.

He continued his very smooth pace to his chair which was being held back by two rather beefy Adams. He stood before it for a moment and then sat down. The two Adams silently slid the chair into place.

"You may be seated," the voice over the speakers said and everyone sat down.

A bevy of naked Adams and Eves came running out carrying plates of food. The Enlightened One smiled slightly at me and said, "Our novitiates have given up all things of the outside world but have not yet earned the right to wear the robes of the community. Thus they are naked." He smiled at the others around the table and continued, "Of course, nakedness is not shameful here at the Community of Eden as it is in the outside world."

I remained silent since I had no idea what he would consider the appropriate response. Instead I just nodded as if I understood.

The food was vegetarian, primarily beans of one sort or another. I really prefer a good steak, but the entire dish was very well prepared and the mix of herbs and spices made it palatable. We ate in basic silence interrupted only by the servers coming by to refill our water glasses. I said, "I'm fine," and declined the refill.

After we ate, the naked Adams and Eves again scurried out and removed the plates. The voice on the speaker said rather softly, "For dessert we have your choice of non-dairy ice creams accompanied by a symphony of passion."

There were two servers at our table. One started with the Enlightened One, the other started with me. There were a dozen or so flavors on the tray arranged in a rather odd pattern. I let my hand wander over to the one to which my eye seemed to be drawn, but when I noticed the Adam's smile, I moved back two places and selected a different cup. His faced showed his disappointment. Whatever the Son of Seth used to control them, it didn't improve their poker face. I watched as he moved around the table to serve the other guests. The cup of ice cream which I refused was pulled to the back of the tray and almost hidden by his hand.

I waited until The Enlightened One started his dessert before taking my first taste. It was actually pretty good. Then I heard something behind me that sounded like running feet. I turned in my seat to see forty-eight naked Adam novitiates running into the center of the room carrying Sybians. Special carrying poles had been mounted to the bottoms of the devices so they could be carried like an old English sedan chair. There were four Adams to each Sybian. The Adams quickly arranged the twelve Sybians around the circle almost like numbers on a clock. There were floor plugs alongside each machine to provide power.

As the naked men ran out, twelve naked women ran in and each straddled one of the machines. Before they sat down, I could see that some of the machines had just the vibration plate; some had the vaginal dildo; and some had both the vaginal dildo and the anal probe. The two-pronged machines were at twelve, three, six, and nine, assuming that The Enlightened One's table was the top of the clock.

A heavy, thrumming hum soon filled the room. I could tell that the machines were on a very low setting, but all of the women soon began moaning softly.

"What do you think, Mister W?" The Enlightened One asked.

"Impressive," I replied, "but what is the purpose?"

He laughed. "There is no purpose," he said smiling broadly. "That is the purpose. These novitiates follow orders that have no purpose or meaning. They debase themselves in front of their Master and the entire community plus invited outsiders merely to show that they want to be a full part of The Community of Eden."

I turned in my chair to fully view the entire floor. The moans and groans were getting louder now. A couple of the women had reached up and were mauling their own nipples with their fingers.

The Enlightened One snapped his fingers and the Adam standing next to his chair held up a remote and pushed a button. The deep thrumming got louder and changed slightly in pitch. The moans and cries of the twelve women also got louder and changed in pitch.

Twice more he snapped his fingers and twice more the Sybians were stepped up. The cries and moans were becoming very loud. Suddenly the woman on the ten o'clock Sybian, which I think was just a vibration plate, screamed out loudly and obviously went into orgasm. The Son of Seth frowned and slowly shook his head.

He again snapped his fingers and the Sybians now roared. The women were writhing and groaning and twisting on their mounts, but none of them attempted to get off the Sybian. Then The Enlightened One said loudly, "You have my permission."

The noise of a dozen women orgasming at the same time is almost deafening. I noticed that several of the male guests and a couple of the women suddenly sat very straight and seemed exceedingly uncomfortable.

I was also uncomfortable. What I was seeing was a Master training a slave to be totally obedient to him.

He clapped his hands loudly and the four dozen Adams-to-be came running back out, unplugged the Sybians, picked them up with the pseudo-Eve still aboard, and then trotted back out of the room.

"What do you think now, Mister W?" The Enlightened One asked.

Sometimes you need to go with your gut, and my gut was telling me that I needed to tell the truth. "There are three stages to the Sybian test of control. The novitiate Eve starts out on the vibrating pad, then moves up to the rotating vaginal dildo, and finally to the double penetration model. They probably have practice sessions with you or another of the higher ranking members directing them until they are ready for their first public demonstration. By the time they pass the final test, they are very dedicated, submissive slaves."

The Son of Seth laughed and then said, "I like you, Mister W. I think you understand me... perhaps too well." He clapped his hands loudly and then looking directly at me said, "Let's see what you think of our next presentation."

The naked Adams again entered the room. This time they were carrying what looked like very strange stationary bicycles. In place of a tire, the rim of the bicycle had a series of what looked like rubber tongues mounted on flexible rubber shafts The rider of each bicycle was intended to lie back on a cushioned pad with the wheel between their legs.

The pedals directly turned the large wheel but a chain went to the very front where a small generator of some sort was mounted. A pole with lights spaced every few inches was mounted next to the generator. A larger light was mounted at the very top of the pole.

Twelve naked Eves walked slowly out and settled themselves down on the weird bicycles. As they pedaled, the wheels began to turn faster and faster. With each turn of the wheel the tongues brushed against a sponge at the bottom that was evidently soaked in oil and then came up between the Eve's legs.

At first only the bottom couple of lights were lighting, but as the Eves pedaled faster, the lights slowly climbed the pole until the light on the very top was lit. When all of the top lights lit, The Enlightened One said firmly, "Five minutes, but if any of the lights go out, the timer starts again."

All of the Eves were groaning loudly, but they weren't groans of passion. They were obviously groans of exertion as each Eve strained to keep the top light lit while at the same time strained to keep themselves from having an orgasm. Several of them were strongly pinching themselves on the sides of their thighs trying to hold on for just a few more minutes.

When there were twenty seconds left, The Enlightened One began counting down the seconds. You could see the strain and effort on every Eve's face as the count got down to five, four, three, two, one. When the count reached zero, he called out loudly, "Now!" and all twelve Eves simultaneously orgasmed. They didn't quit peddling, however. Instead they peddled furiously as they thrashed on the pillows. Evidently the circuitry sensed the additional voltage because bells started ringing from the top of each of the light poles.

The bells continued for several minutes until the Eves slowly calmed down. When all of the wheels had stopped turning The Enlightened One clapped his hands loudly. The naked Adams hustled out to carry the torment bicycles out of the circle.

"Thoughts, Mister W?" he said, looking directly at me.

"It is one thing," I said, "to endure something for your Master. It is a level higher to inflict on yourself what you have to endure. I would assume that those who pass the Sybian test advance to the tongued bicycle test."

He laughed and said, "And from there to a robed member of the Community of Eden."

He looked at me with a very fixed, almost stare, and said, "The next one is not a test." He clapped again and the naked Adams came running back in. This time there were only six devices but it took eight men to carry each device. The devices consisted of a platform on which was mounted a pillory and a spanking machine. Two of the machines had leather paddles; two had wooden paddles; and two had thin canes.

Once the platforms were in place, five naked women and one naked man walked slowly out into the open area. Each one stepped up onto one of the platforms and placed their head and hands in the stock of the pillory. I noted that the man was at one of the machines with a leather paddle.

The pillory was mounted rather low, so each person was forced to kneel on the padded bench which was several inches off the floor of the platform. Once all six were in place, one of the naked Adams closed the stock over their head and wrists while another bound their calves to the kneeling pad with wide leather straps.

A robed Adam and a robed Eve then walked out and adjusted the machines. They carefully moved the machine on its base so that the paddle struck in the proper area with the proper force. The two devices with leather paddles were set so that the stroke was actually stopped about an inch short of touching ass flesh. The flexible leather paddle would then snap the extra inch to contact the ass. The stiff wooden paddles were set to impact at full force. And the canes, which had a slight degree of whip, were set so the stroke was stopped just before striking the ass. In all three cases, those settings would cause the most powerful stroke when the leather or wood or cane actually struck the ass.

When the robed Adam and Eve were finished with their adjustments, they stood in front of The Enlightened One's table and bowed stiffly from the waist. He raised his hands, palm down, and then used his fingers to wave them away. After they had left the open area, he snapped his fingers loudly and the Adam attending him lifted a remote and pressed a button. All six spanking machines came to life.

Whatever was controlling the devices had them synchronized so the two leather paddles stuck together, then the two wooden ones, then the two canes. The sounds of "Pop, Splat, Snap," brought an unintended smile to my face as I pictured the faces of the three cartoon characters who advertise a popular breakfast cereal. Of course, those commercials don't include the yelps of pain which followed the Pop, Splat, and Snap I was witnessing.

I initially thought that this was some demonstration of punishments, but then after about the sixth or seventh cycle of the machines, the sound of the paddles and cane hitting ass flesh got louder. And the sounds from the women-- and man-- in the pillories began to change.

It happened first with the man and woman on the receiving end of the leather paddles. Both his and her asses had taken on a rather bright shade of pink, but neither was any longer yelping in pain. Instead both of them were starting to groan slightly with each strike of the leather paddle. And it wasn't a groan of pain. It was very obviously a groan of passion. The spanking was turning them on.

It took the two women receiving swats from the wooden paddles a little longer to switch from yelps of pain to moans of passion, but that also soon occurred. It was hard to tell if there was a higher level of pain from the wooden paddles or if the leather just warmed an ass up better. In any case soon four of the six were groaning in passion in response to the spankings they were receiving.

The two women receiving a caning continued to yelp in pain. That didn't surprise me. A caning, even a carefully-controlled mechanical caning that moves slowly up and down the surface of the ass, is often above the pain levels that a painslut can convert to pleasure-pain. As the leather and wooden paddles turned four asses deep red and then purple, the caning slowly began to raise deep purple welts which began to bleed slightly.

"How long do you think it will take, Mister W?" The Enlightened One asked with a smile.

"Before they break, or before they orgasm?" I replied.

He laughed and said, "Watch."

I had been unconsciously counting the strokes of the machines. At around thirty-five strokes, the groans of passion began to morph into a keening wail. Soon all six were wailing continuously. The four receiving paddlings were apparently approaching orgasm. The two receiving canings were very close to breaking.

Then the male shouted out, "Oh, oh, oh, oh," and spurted onto the platform beneath him. That was followed by five female voices screaming out in orgasm. The machines fell silent. The male hung limp in the pillory while the five females thrashed and convulsed in tremendous orgasms.

After the women quieted down, The Enlightened One asked, "What do you think now, Mister W?"

"Are they natural painsluts or were they conditioned to crave and respond to pain?" I replied.

"Even I cannot do that," he answered, smiling deeply at me.

"I can," I said, "but I choose not to."

"From anyone else," he said, "I would consider that an idle boast, but you I believe."

The naked Adams rushed out onto the floor and picked up the platforms. The six well-beaten novitiates remained in place in their pillories. Instead of walking directly out of the room as they had done with the women on the Sybians, the bearers walked slowly around the room so that everyone could get a good look at the well-beaten asses.

His attendants slid The Enlightened One's throne back slightly and he stood up. "Adams, Eves, honored guests, we have the pleasure tonight of witnessing a demonstration of one of Mister W's marvelous machines." He laughed slightly and added, "... which he, of course, is hoping to sell me. He says it can punish even a painslut without leaving a mark on their body."

He clapped his hands and two robed figures stepped into the center of the room. "Adam David and Eve Yvonne have broken the rules of our community by engaging in unapproved, secret sexual relations. Normally they would be bound in the caning machines, which they would not enjoy, for fifty strokes and then be reduced to novitiate status."

He waited for the murmuring to cease and then continued, "In my enlightened mercy, I have decreed that if they willingly participate in Mister W's demonstration that will suffice as their punishment and they will retain their status as full members of the community."

A round of applause broke out and continued until The Enlightened One waved it to stop. "Mister W," he said, "they are yours to command."

"Thank you, Enlightened One," I said as I rose from my chair. Four of the naked Adams were wheeling my machine to the center of the room. I uncovered it and indicated that they should move it to the floor.

"There are actually two machines here," I began to explain. "They can operate independently or as an attached pair for punishments such as you are about to witness. Either machine can be set up for a male or a female."

"That looks an awful lot like one of my Sybians," the smooth voice of The Enlightened One interrupted.

"Similar, but different," I quickly said. "My motors and vibrations vary in frequency as well as intensity and the design of the saddles are significantly different than a Sybian's. Because the basic barrel shape is patented by Sybian, I pay a slight fee to them, but that is primarily to avoid any legal arguments that could otherwise arise."

"Adam David and Eve Yvonne," I said firmly, "I think it is obvious which end of the device you are intended to occupy."

Both dropped their robes from their bodies and stepped forward. Two robed figures stood on either side of each of them as they approached my machine. Eve Yvonne paused and looked down at the twin dildos which stuck up from the saddle. The saddle as well as the dildos were a deep ebony black to differentiate them from the pink of a Sybian.

"It is already lubricated," I said softly as Eve straddled the saddle and began to settle herself down. The two robed Eves who accompanied her strapped her legs in place against the sides of the barrel. "The hands are restrained behind her," I said firmly when the two Eves seemed confused about what to do. Once she was in place and restrained, I went over and double-checked everything before moving to the other end of the dual device.