Bringing Down the Cult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it is obvious where things go," I said to Adam David. He didn't look too sure, but he settled himself down on the saddle and moved so that his balls and prick were in the depression between his legs. His prick began to stiffen slightly as it came in contact with the artificial vagina.

"You might want to make sure it is lined up while it is still pliable," I said, trying not to smile or laugh.

He quickly pushed his prick down and it slid between the lubricated artificial labia. The two Adams had already watched the Eves restrain Eve Yvonne so they quickly strapped Adam David's legs and then his hands in place.

"This device can bring pleasure... intense pleasure," I said as I turned slowly to address the entire crowd. "But there are many devices which can do that. What makes this device unique is my special algorithms, the frequency, the intensity, and even the temperature of the stimulation." I laughed and added, "And then there is that special extra, but I will let you figure that out for yourself."

I held up a remote and pushed a button. Both Adam David and Eve Yvonne reacted as the vibrations and movement began to work on them.

I walked back to my seat at the head table and said to the Enlightened One, "It's all automatic from this point... until you shut it off."

He looked at me with a quizzical expression on his face which changed to a smile when I said, "Watch."

It was soon apparent that both Adam David and Eve Yvonne were being driven higher and higher. The computer was set up to synchronize their arousals, but such things are not an exact science. The special sensors which measured temperature of the genitals, muscle tension of the ass cheeks, and other indicators are a very exact science. But what those readings mean are as much art as science.

Surprisingly, Eve Yvonne began to reach orgasm before Adam David. She was chanting, "Yes, yes, yes," which suddenly turned into a long, drawn out, "Noooooooo!"

She tried to grind her crotch against the machine but quit when she received a severe electrical shock.

"No, no, no," she wailed. "I was so close."

Adam David did not cry out, but the pained expression on his face clearly indicated that the pleasurable sensations had ceased.

The Enlightened Son of Seth began to laugh. "How long can you keep them on the edge?" he asked.

"Hours," I replied, "days if you feed them and don't mind the machine getting soiled with urine and excrement."

The Enlightened One laughed again. There was something evil and deeply disturbing about that laugh. "I think that two hours would be quite sufficient for tonight," he said. "We will talk price and quantities in the morning."

Thirty minutes later, both Adam David and Eve Yvonne were calling out, "Let me cum. Please, please! Let me cum!"

At one hour their cries were almost piteous. At ninety minutes they were both sobbing and pleading to be allowed to cum. By the time it reached the two hour mark, Eve Yvonne was incoherent. She was basically chanting, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Somebody fuck me hard and make me cum." Adam David was slumped forward and appeared to be unconscious, but he continued to moan quietly, "Please... please... please... please... please..."

The Enlightened One clapped his hands loudly and two Adams came out and released Adam David. They had to practically carry him out. Two Eves released Eve Yvonne. When she tried to reach down and rub her clit, they bound her arms behind her back and led her away. She was still wailing, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, please!"

I turned to face The Enlightened One and said in my most polite voice, "Please have your novitiate Adams load my machine onto the cart. I will take it up to my room and clean it. I also want to download the data to help refine the algorithms that control it."

The Enlightened One nodded to one of his attendants who rushed out to see to the loading. Then he said, "Eve Maria will escort you back to your room. We will talk in the morning."

Chapter Four - Eve Maria

Eve Maria was the Eve with the long blonde hair who had ended up with the water glass that had been intended for me. She didn't seem affected by it, so maybe I had been wrong about the water. Once we got back down to my floor, she walked quickly and surely down the hallway in front of me. The robe flowing back behind her caused her very shapely legs to show as she took long strides toward my room. If the rest of her body matched her legs, she was truly a beautiful woman.

She got to the room well before me and opened my door with a card she pulled from her cleavage. She stood there smiling at me as I rolled the cart into the room. Once I got the cart inside and pushed to the center of the room, she pulled one of the chairs over from the small table and sat there smiling at me. I don't think that smile ever left her face.

"I'm supposed to observe you while you clean the machine," she said in a very sweet voice. It would have been a much more beautiful voice if it didn't have that stupid sing-song effect that everyone here seemed to have. It was almost as if they were singing rather than speaking.

"Do you have a pair of sunglasses?" I asked as I picked up one of my tool boxes and pulled a pair of welding goggles out of it.

"Sunglasses?" she replied with a shocked look on her face. The smile disappeared for just a moment.

"Yes," I began to explain, "after I wipe everything off with some bleach cleaner, I use a special very intense UV light to sanitize everything."

"I can close my eyes," she said almost with a pout.

I acted like I was thinking then I said, "OK, but you will have to turn and face the other way while I use the light."

She gave me that same head slightly turned look like a puppy awaiting a treat and then after a few seconds said, "OK, but I watch you up to the point where you have to use the light."

I took the cloth off the machine and used about a half a roll of paper towels to wipe everything down. There were an amazing amount of bodily fluids all over the machine, especially where Eve Yvonne had been sitting. The artificial cunt which Adam David had been trapped in opened up for cleaning. I was pleased to note that he hadn't actually spurted during the entire two hours he was on the machine.

After making sure the primary mess was wiped away, I got out a bottle of an industrial bleach-style spray cleaner and sprayed everything down really well. Eve Maria coughed as the heavy smell of bleach filled the room. I let it sit for a few minutes and then used the other half of the paper towels to wipe everything completely dry.

That's really all the cleaning that the machine needs. The next step was just an excuse for getting out my camera destroyer. It looks like the type of hard UV wand used to sterilize work areas in a meat-packing plant, and that is exactly what it is. But I added a few "improvements" especially for tonight.

"Shut your eyes tight," I said as I put on my welding goggles and then turned the wand to the warm-up position. It gave a very acceptable low hum as I waited for the two red indicators to light in the handle telling me that it had connected to the special circuitry in my phone charger.

"You might want to put your hand over your eyes, just to be sure," I said. Then I switched the wand to full power.

The UV light caused many things in the room to glow in weird colors. It also washed out the video image for any of the cameras operating in the room. Then the laser pointer from the phone charger and the high energy laser from the wand turned on and synchronized. It only took three seconds to give each camera a burst of laser light that had enough energy to weld-- or cut-- steel plates.

"You can open your eyes now," I said cheerfully. "I'm done with my cleaning."

"Then maybe we can get on to something more enjoyable," she said with a now overly-sweet smile.

"Not until I clean myself off," I said firmly. "Why don't you fix us something to drink while I take a quick shower. There's some bourbon and ice on the table. I think there are some mixers in the little refrigerator if you need that sort of thing."

Her look of surprise and pleasure was more than obvious. She had probably been trying to figure out how she was going to slip me whatever drug it was that she was supposed to use and I handed everything to her on a silver platter. The Son of Seth really had to work on his puppets' poker faces.

When I came back out of the bathroom I was wearing one of those white, terrycloth robes that hotels and resorts seem to prefer. She was sitting at the table wearing nothing but a smile. Two glasses of bourbon on ice sat on the table in front of her. Beneath each glass was a pressed paper coaster like you would find in a bar except these had the winged bird seal of The Community of Eden and the words, "Enlightenment Brings Truth."

I stood behind her and put my hand on her shoulder. "That looks great," I said. Then I added as I squeezed her shoulder, "And you look great."... another squeeze... "Everything looks great."

She smiled up at me and then fell forward onto the table. With me squeezing her, she hadn't felt the needle ring puncture the muscle on the top of her shoulder. The knock-out took a bit longer than usual to take effect because it was a different type from what I usually use. This one doesn't take you quite as far out, and that was what I needed for tonight.

I lifted her back up to the sitting position and got the vet syringe from my tool box. Vets usually use this syringe with the long tubing attached to it to give liquid medicines to dogs or other recalcitrant animals. I my case, it wasn't liquid medicine I wanted to put down her throat, it was the bourbon from my glass. I had to be careful to get the tube in the right place so it would go in her stomach and not her lungs, but after I was sure of the tube's position, I pushed the plunger fully in.

After I was sure that she had "drunk" the bourbon, I picked her up and laid her on the bed. Then I got out a small syringe with a fine-gauge needle and gave her a shot on the inside of the arm that would keep her out for about a half-hour.

After I emptied the other glass into the sink and refilled it slightly from my flask, I took a blood sample from her arm and then began a VERY close inspection of her body. I first made a closeup video recording of every part of her body. She was truly beautiful, but this wasn't a perv thing. I-- and the techs who would review the video-- were looking for anything which could tell us how The Enlightened One was controlling her.

The only obvious thing I found was a small, square, brand on the very inside top of her left thigh. It was a square about the size of my thumbnail and appeared to have a bar code or some very small lettering in it. From the precision and size of the brand, it had to have been done by a laser branding device. After spending several minutes trying to read the characters, I suddenly laughed softly to myself. They weren't letters. The top row was three dots; the next row was three dashes; and the bottom row was three dots... dot, dot, dot... dash, dash, dash... dot, dot, dot. It was morse code for SOS. That probably stood for Son of Seth, but I would keep all options open on that.

Next I got out the wand that Lacy's technical people had given me from its hiding place in the cart. It was supposed to detect any electronics or metal objects in the body. It picked up nothing until I got to her head. It buzzed and beeped as I passed it over the back of her neck. I lifted up her hair and could clearly see a very thin bump about the size of a postage stamp right at her hairline. I hadn't noticed that with my visual inspection, but once the wand drew my attention to it, it was obvious.

"Oh," I said softly as I got another item out of the concealment in the cart. The tech had said that I probably wouldn't need it, but it would record any radio frequencies emanating from the walls. In this case, I wasn't looking for bugs transmitting from the walls, I was looking for a control bug inside Eve Maria transmitting back to... somewhere. After the proper lights had lit on the device, I put it... and everything else back away.

I left my Glocks in their hiding place in the cart. If things went south they would be useless except to perhaps kill or injure innocent Adams and Eves. The plan would either work or it wouldn't. Or maybe it would work just well enough to get me out of here alive. At this point, I would take what I could get.

There was nothing to do but wait. I arranged Eve Maria under the covers and climbed into bed alongside her. I actually went to sleep, but it was that type of sleep where you remain aware of everything around you. If she stirred before she was supposed to, I needed to know it.

I woke around seven and she was still loudly snoring alongside of me. I got up and went into the bathroom. By the time I had shaved, done my morning routine, and dressed, she was beginning to stir. I lay back down on top of the covers and picked up my phone so that it would look like I was checking for texts, etc.

"What? Where am I?" she suddenly sputtered as she sat up in the bed. "Who are you?" she continued in alarm. Her arms were flailing almost wildly as she said, "How did I get here?"

I quickly stood next to the bed. I was hoping she would come around, but instead she froze with her head cocked slightly to the side. Her face was totally blank. I waited until the permanent smile returned and said, "You gave me the wrong glass."

"What?" she said.

"Actually, I switched it," I said making a switching motion with my hands.

"What?" she repeated.

"The bourbon... last night," I replied. "The Mickey Finn was supposed to be in my glass." I laughed slightly and continued, "But then, I was also supposed to have the water glass that was put on the table in my place." I paused then continued, "I switched it with one three seats to my left... which happened to be you. So if there was something in the water, you got that. too."

"No!" she almost screamed, looking up at the ceiling. "It wasn't my fault! Please, no!"

It was obvious she wasn't talking to me. As she looked wildly around the room I watched her in alarm. Then suddenly she screamed loudly and thrashed on the bed. She lay there crying for a while, then got up and said calmly, "I will leave you now."

As she padded toward the door, I called out after her, "Aren't you forgetting your robe?"

She turned back to me. She wasn't smiling now. "No," she said, "I've been demoted. A novitiate doesn't deserve to wear clothing." With that she closed the door behind her.

I quickly went over to where her robe was lying next to the bed. There was no reason for it to be there, and yet she had carefully placed it there last night while I was in the bathroom. I didn't find anything, but the wand did. Hidden in the hem was a small device about the size of a postage stamp. It was a little thinner than the pressed paper coasters that were under our drinks on the table.

I thought about tearing it out of the hem and then hiding the robe somewhere, but decided that some things should be left to Lacy's lab rats. I folded up the robe as tightly as I could and stuffed it into the false bottom of my toolbox. I was hoping that, if the device was active, the metal would conceal the signal.

I had barely gotten everything back in place when there was a somewhat loud knock at my door. I opened it and three naked Eves stood there smiling at me.

"We are here to clean the room and help you pack, Mister W," one of them said cheerfully as they pushed their way into the room.

One of them immediately began stripping the sheets off of the bed. The other grabbed the glasses off of the table and took them out to the cart in the hallway. The third went into the bathroom and sweetly asked, "Where do you wish your toiletries to be packed?"

I took a deep breath and said, "My travel kit is on the counter." I usually pack such items myself, but I didn't think my objections would be heard.

In a few minutes the bed had been remade, new glasses were on the shelf by the table, and my suitcase was standing next to the door.

The three naked Eves paused for a minute with their heads all identically tilted to the left. Then the apparent leader asked, "Where is the robe of former Eve Maria?"

"Didn't she take it with her?" I asked, feigning bewilderment. All three looked back at me with a flash of anger... or was it fear? I really would love to play poker with this group. Their faces showed everything.

"Look for it!" the leader said harshly as she went over to the bed and began reaching under the mattress. Both other naked Eve's were on their hands and knees looking under the bed. With their heads nearly on the ground, their cunts and rosebuds were prominently displayed. My gaze zeroed in on the space between their legs. I wasn't admiring their shaved slits, I was looking to see if they had the SOS brand. It was hard to see, and I definitely couldn't read the dots and dashes, but it was there.

While I was distracted by the antics of the two Eves, four Adams entered the room behind me. A surprisingly gruff voice said, "I am Adam Twelve, head of security here at The Community of Eden. The Esteemed Son of Seth has decided not to meet with you this morning and would like you to leave immediately."

"Did I do something to upset him?" I asked.

"The Esteemed One does not share his reasons with me," he replied, "only his orders."

Two of the other Adams had already started to push my cart into the hallway. The third was carrying my suitcase. Adam Twelve reached for my elbow, but I said firmly, "I think we might both regret that," and he instead gestured with his hand for me to follow the cart down the hallway.

When we got to the Jeep, I said, "I will have to disassemble the machine for travel."

Adam Twelve, said, "Leave it. The Enlightened One was impressed. You can discuss payment later."

"OK," I responded, "but I need the cart. I had it especially made to fit in this Jeep."

"No problem," he said, snapping his fingers at the others. It only took a moment for my machine to be loaded onto a different cart and my cart and toolboxes to be placed in the Jeep.

I should have been happy, but instead I was scared shitless. I now had no doubt that The Enlightened One had no intention of letting me live, but my first hurdle was to get out of The Community of Eden.

Chapter Five - The Curse of Our Only Hope

It was a four-hour drive back to northern Virginia, but there was no way I was driving that far. As soon as I was clear of the compound, I keyed the transmitter that had been built into the car radio and said, "Whisky Tango Foxtrot. Unknown danger. Require immediate cocoon." I then floored it and prayed I could get to the rendezvous point at an abandoned gas station about four miles away.

When I arrived, a semi sat idling in the parking area next to the abandoned gas station. If necessary-- and appropriate-- the Jeep could be driven up into the back of the semi but first the techs needed to check things out. Two cars and a van were also pulled up near the building. The windows of the old station were boarded up, but light was leaking out around the plywood. I pulled up to the big service door and sounded the horn. When the door opened I drove in.

It was an old station with a grease pit like you would find in a quick change oil place rather than a lift like in most modern service bays. As soon as I pulled in four technicians opened the rear of the Gladiator and pulled the cart and my toolboxes clear.

"Everything inside?" one of them asked, pointing to the cart.

"I think the toolbox is most important," I replied, "but the recorders and blood samples are inside the cart."