All Comments on 'Bringing out his Inner Sissy'

by jessikab

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Hot story!

You slide him slickly over into his natural role, and yourself into your new role with believability. I look forward to seeing what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot story

It’s me you are describing - totally - more please

danieelledanieelleover 4 years ago
Love It!

Please, pretty please, oh gawd pretty please write more on this couple!!! Did i say please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Purrfect

I luv💓 this thread....very descriptive for this CD/TV Pantyboi. A luvly💓 satin thong would've put that cotton one to shame. Thx for sharing........xoxoxo

SissyCrissy6245

betabradbetabradover 4 years ago
Very sexy

I would love for a woman to feminize me and turn me into her little sissy.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago

I love this story. I would love for my wife to feminize me like this and make me a cuckold. Please tell more stories like this and tell us what happens next with "Stephanie". I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Panty husband

I dream of that to happen to me wearing panties eating pussy dildo in my ass I’d lick everything for you that’s a dream of mine loved your story

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story and have fantasized about a woman doing this to me for several years. I want to read more about this couple.

mav1971mav1971over 4 years ago
size matters

The wife wants her husband to get her thickest dildo. A girth of 4 inches. If you meant 4 inches around then that's not very thick. If you meant 4 inches across then that is ridiculously huge.

jessikabjessikabover 4 years agoAuthor
Hi Mav

At that time I was in my early 20's and there were no online shops to go and browse for dildos or vibrators and no female-orientated toy shops like ann summers. The very act of going into the grubby, greasy, sweaty, sex-shop whose primary clientele were similarly grubby males or desperate teenage boys was not an experience I particularly enjoyed. You can understand that I didn't linger very long, nor did I browse. I simply grabbed the first dildo and vibrator that I saw, paid for it touching as little in the store as possible and got out of there, hence it was only 7 inches long - though it might be 5 inches around - to be honest I've never really measured its girth other than with my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That’s not how your husband remembers it...

On his allourdesires tumblr page! Though he does say he was very stoned at the time so he’s probably not too reliable ha ha!

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 4 years ago

Loved this story. I hope to someday read more about Steve/Stephanie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Did Steven/Stephanie suck the didlo. Did he wear woman clothes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ok I have to eat breakfast now but I will be back. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would she marry him in the first place? Why would he stay married to her for 5 seconds? Idiotic

Alice1Alice1over 1 year ago

I loved this story for the way the author described the lingerie and how it was worn, such wonderful ways of description. my litttle one ose in my panties little lace ones, white and hold my little cocklette and ball sack.

This is the first story I have read of this author and hope the other stories might contain this sort of subject. \also she realises the fact that us sissies should have very small cocklettes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessikab@jessikab
The picture is not me. Whilst I appreciate everyone's comments, even those that I neither enjoy reading or support I have made a decision to reject nasty, anonymous comments - If you have the courage to put your name to the bile you spew I will allow it to remain. Unlike my ...