Bringing Out Kimmie

Story Info
A closeted sissy is exposed and controlled by her neighbor.
1.9k words
4.41
32.9k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willow619
willow619
133 Followers

My wife and I live in a large condo building in Philadelphia's midtown area. With about 300 apartments you get to know few of the other residents. We knew most of the people on our floor, including those who live in the two adjoining apartments. Both units were owned by good looking, single men in their 40's.

To one side was Seth, who a college psychology teacher. While we knew the basics of his life from elevator conversations we didn't know if he was seeing someone, was straight or gay, and we'd never been in his apartment. On the day this story began I was working from home, as I usually do, and was surprised by a knock on the door. It was Seth, asking me if I could lend him a hand hanging some shelves in his bedroom. He needed to keep both ends level while he placed the anchors in the wall.

I gladly went with him. His apartment was very nicely appointed, with built-in shelves and classic furniture. We went into his bedroom, and I was surprised to see a king-sized bed. Due to the size of the apartments few people wanted to give up most of their bedroom space to that large a bed. It made it tight walking around the bed, and as I did I tripped over one of his shoes and landed face down on the bed.

Seth laughed and said I wasn't the first person to fall into his bed. I laughed and turned over on my back. As I tried to sit up Seth put one hand on my shoulder and gently held me down. "Well, since you're there perhaps we should take advantage of the situation." I blushed, and Seth said he was just kidding as he let me up. I laughed nervously, but as I stood up there was no hiding the erection that was tenting my shorts.

Seth took one look at my crotch and said "Well, maybe it wasn't a joke." He started stroking my erection through my shorts. I started moaning in pleasure.

Now, I've never been with another man. But I did have another secret. When my wife was at work, as she was this day, I would wear her underwear. If I had time I wore more. Today I was wearing a pair of pink panties under my shorts.

As Seth stroked me he said "that doesn't feel like your average briefs under there. Unzip and let me see. I have no idea why, but I did as he said. When he saw the panties he whistled and said "very cute!" He pulled down my shorts, and then unbuttoned my shirt. While he was doing this he kept his hand on my dick in my panties and started kissing my neck, causing me to breathe rapidly and moan more. When he had my shirt off he stepped back and said "very nice!" I'd never had much body hair, and there I was standing in front of him in just panties, with a very, very hard cock.

Seth put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down till I sat on the bed. He put his crotch in front of my face, and I knew what to do. I pulled down the zipper and freed his hard cock from his boxers. It was truly a beautiful cock, perfectly shaped, 6 inches and quite thick. I had never touched another man's cock before, but I knew what to do. I started licking around the head, and then the shaft. Seth said, "Oh, yeah, sissy - you're very good at this." This encouraged and excited me and I took his cock into my mouth, slowly working down until I took as much of it in as I could. He was stroking my hair and this only encouraged me more.

I started taking his cock in and out, in and out. He reached down and grabbed my nipples, pulling them softly at first and then gradually harder. He couldn't have known this, but nothing turns me on more than having my nipples played with, and the harder the better. This made me go faster in my ministrations to his cock.

"Oh, yeah, you are a wonderful cocksucker, sissy. I can't wait to cum in your faggot mouth." This made me hungry for his cum, and I couldn't wait for it. In and out I quickly took his cock. Finally I could feel him tense up, and as he was about to cum he pulled even harder on my nipples. So, as he filled my mouth with his cum I filled my panties with cum too. He came so much I couldn't swallow it all; some dribbled out the sides of my mouth and dripped onto my panties. I reached down and massaged my softening dick to mix our cum.

"Does your wife know you're a sissy cocksucker?"

"Well, until today I wasn't. I mean, I like wearing her clothes when she's not home, which she doesn't know about. But I never considered myself a sissy, and until today I've never touched another man's cock, let alone sucked one."

Seth looked surprised. "Wow, then you are really a natural. I've had countless women, men, and everything in between, and that was one of the best I've had."

Now I started to look back at what I'd done and began to feel guilty about what I'd done. It was imperative my wife, Carole, not find out. I told Seth and implored him not to mention this to her.

"Well, I don't have any plans on telling her at the moment, but I find it hard to believe she can't sense her husband is a sissy fag. As a psychologist it's my experience that the spouse knows even if they don't admit it."

I protested that I wasn't a sissy fag, but he wasn't hearing any of it. "You just sucked a man's cock till he came in your mouth while wearing panties. You came in those panties without touching your clit because I was calling you names and pulling your nipples, and then you mixed our cum together. I'd say that's a textbook case. In fact, I think I may put this in my next textbook about sexual practices. Do you think your wife would like a copy?"

"Please - you wouldn't do that to me, would you? If she found out that wear her clothes, let alone that I sucked your cock, she'd divorce me."

"What time is she due home tonight?

"About 3 hours from now."

"If you do what I tell you for the next hour I will not say a word to her. Do you agree?"

What choice did I have? I nodded and said yes.

He said "yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir. I will do whatever you want."

"Good, stand up. Keep those cum-filled panties on. I'm going to get a few other things." He went into the second bedroom and came back with more pieces of clothing. He handed me a pink bra, a white blouse, and some black heels.

"The bra should fit you well. Interestingly, it's from a transvestite I was writing an article about. The blouse is from an old girlfriend, and the heels I picked up when a store was going out of business because, hey, you never know what might come in handy."

I put on the bra. Seth smiled and said "I see you've done this before." I followed with the blouse, which was quite sheer and allowed the bra to be seen. Finally I put on the heels.

"Now, sissy, I am going to sit on the bed. You stand in that corner and do what I say. First, start playing with your tits. Not just the nipples, but the whole tit."

I started massaging my breasts as I would those of a woman. Even though I had just cum I was getting hard again."

"Now tell me that you're a sissy, and that you're a faggot, and tell me what you'd do to prove to me that that's what you are. And it better be believable"

"I am a sissy ..."

"No, wait - refer to yourself in the third party and use the name Kimmie."

I sighed and started over. "Kimmie is a sissy, and Kimmie is a faggot. Kimmie loves to wear femme clothes. Kimmie needs panties and bras, Kimmie lives for dresses. And for shoes, well, Kimmie would suck any cock to get some nice hooker heels. Of course, Kimmie would suck any cock, anytime, anywhere even without the shoes because Kimmie is a sissy faggot." I was throwing myself into the part in the hope that if he were happy he wouldn't tell my wife. But the more I played the part the more excited I got and the more I lost myself in fantasies I'd hid for years.

"Kimmie is such a sissy faggot, and such a bimbo, that the only thing Kimmie can do is suck cock. Kimmie should be a prostitute, a sissy streetwalker. Kimmie wants to blow as many cocks as she can. Kimmie wants to get bent over the hood of a car and get fucked by a line of men."

I looked at Seth, and he was pumping his cock faster now, I continued to go deeper into my fantasies to see if I could make him cum again. "Kimmie needs men to fuck her pussy and mouth, so she can make money. Kimmie needs money to buy big tits, much bigger than Kimmie has now. Kimmie needs F-cup tits to make sure all the men cum in her mouth or pussy."

That appears to have been the kicker, as Seth shot his cum in the air, and it landed on his chest. That was all I needed too, and I quickly came in my panties a second time. I fell to my knees, exhausted. Seth came over, knelt with me and told me to lick the cum off his chest, which I did.

"Well, Kimmie, I guess you should head home to the little wife. You can keep the outfit if you'd like."

I grimaced at the suggestion. As I stripped off the clothes Seth had given me I looked at him and said "You're not going to tell my wife, right?"

Seth smiled and said "Not a word to her will cross my lips, Kimmie."

I put on my regular clothes and left. At the door he patted me on my tush before he closed it behind me. I went home, stripped, and started a load of laundry that I could throw the panties into.

My wife came home at her normal time, we ordered pizza delivery, and watched our normal television shows. Though the scenario from that afternoon was still playing itself over and over in my mind I was too spent to get hard again. I made light conversation with my wife and, I think, put up a front of normalcy so that she had no suspicion that anything was amiss.

Then I got a text. It was from Seth, and it said "Open in Private." It had a link. I put the phone back into my pocket, and a few minutes later went to the bathroom. I opened the link and there was a video of me reciting Kimmie's litany of deviance.

I texted back "Why?"

He replied "will talk tomorrow. Goodnight, Kimmie."

I went back to my wife, we finished our evening, and went to bed as normal. But as I lay in bed I was worried about what the next day would bring.

Copyright by Willow Melody. Please do not share without attribution.

willow619
willow619
133 Followers