Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
My BBC friend slowly feminize me.
4.7k words
4.43
198.8k
278

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,223 Followers

I hope you guys like reading my debut story.

Updated 07/27/2022

After dropping out of college, I obviously wasn't allowed to live in the dorms anymore. My parents wouldn't take me back. I only had one place to go: my friend Jack's apartment. We met in college in freshman year. He was always good to me.

I'm at his door now. My phone shut off, so I couldn't even call ahead. I don't know what I'm going to do if he doesn't let me in his apartment.

Here goes nothing. I press Jack's doorbell. After a few moments, the door opens.

"Hey, Brian," Jack says. "What are you doing here so late?"

"Sorry, Jack. My parents kicked me out, and you know I have no friends in the town. So can I crash on your couch for a few days until I get a job or something?"

Jack smiles and steps aside.

"Come on in," he replies. "You're a good friend. I'm happy you remember me. I would've thought you'd make new friends after freshman year."

"Thanks, man. You're a lifesaver."

Jack steps back in front of the doorway, but only so he can grab my hand and pull me inside. Geez, I'm not sure which of us is happier I'm here.

Jack is my only black friend. Actually, he's pretty much my only friend. He's six feet tall, strong, and very handsome, with shoulders about twice as wide across as mine. I'm a skinny whiteboy, standing only five and a half feet tall.

Jack was a bit of a bully at college, but for some reason, he was always nice to me. Other college bullies never touched a hair on my head because of him but they always teased me by calling me Jack's bitch. True, I did initially make friends with him for my own safety, but it ended up working out great in the end.

Jack shows me to the couch. I don't have much stuff with me, so I just drop my bags next to it. Now that I'm not terrified of being homeless anymore, I'm suddenly exhausted. It's not long before I fall asleep.

**********Next Day**********

Jack wakes me up. "Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Hey, good morning," I reply groggily. "Fuck. My neck." I rub at it. It's stiff and sore. I try to remind myself that it's not nearly as bad as sleeping next to a dumpster.

"That's why they sell beds, moron," Jack teases me.

"Yeah, I know, I need to."

"If you like, I'm happy to share my bed with you," Jack interrupts.

"You sure?"

"Are you afraid of me?" Jack joked, and then we both laughed.

"Thanks, dude. So, what do we have for breakfast?"

"Cereal, dude," he replies. "It's what I have every morning."

"Oh, well, I could make you something, if you want?"

Jack looks surprised for a moment, then nods his head eagerly. I start getting familiar with his kitchen. Thankfully, he has enough stuff around the house for me to make something decent. By the way, he tucks into his plate, it's been a long time since he's had some real breakfast.

"Delicious!" he exclaims. "Where did you learn how to cook?"

"Just my mom."

"So, what else did you inherit from your mother?" Jack started to tease me again.

*********Sameday at night**********

It's about a quarter to nine. I'm watching a movie on the couch, but mostly I'm thinking about my life. What's going to happen to me? How long do I have to spend on Jack's couch? Not that I'm complaining; it's super comfy but not good for the neck I guess.

Jack walks in the front door, which is only about ten feet away. He's back from campus.

"Hey dude, you're still up!" he says. "I thought you were going to take a nap on my bed."

"This movie is fantastic."

"Let me see," Jack says, and then sits beside me for a look. "Isn't this Magic Mike? Man, girls were obsessed with that when it came out."

"Yea, right. But I love this film series."

"Okay, well, you enjoy. I'm gonna take shower," Jack says.

After a while, from the bedroom, Jack calls to me.

"Brain, do you want to sleep in the bed or not?" he yells.

"Thanks, but I'm okay, man."

"Do you have health insurance?" he shouts in reply. "I don't have enough money to treat your broken neck."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Don't swear if I poke you in the middle of the night."

Jack laughs and says "Then don't mind If I do the same!"

To make extra room, Jack places his bolster on the floor. But, even though his bed wasn't very large, I was considering using it as a barricade. I couldn't sleep that night because of his relentless cuddling and humping. I knew he was thinking of me as a bolster, but I felt so vulnerable in his arms.

However, the next day I awoke alone in his bed, wondering why I was so tired. I believe I overslept, but my neck ache is virtually gone.

********

It's been a couple of weeks since I started crashing with Jack. Things have been fine at his place, though the job hunt isn't turning up anything. It's the weekend, and I'm indulging in a weird quirk. I'm taking a sponge bath. I was taking a sponge bath. I don't know why but I really love doing it. I think it relaxes my body, and it's also perfect for my skin.

"Hey Brian, where are you?" Jack calls out.

"In the bathroom."

Jack walks in. He doesn't even knock. "You're having a bath? May I join?"

"You sure?"

"Close your eyes if you don't want to see me naked," Jack says as he strips off his clothes and hops in the bathtub.

"Hey, go slow, you're flooding..."

"Am I too big for you?" Jack asks with a chuckle.

"Funny," I reply, deadpan. "So, how's it going with your girlfriend?"

"What girl?" Jack asks. "Do you mean Mia? We broke up a month ago."

"Oh, sorry. Are you okay? I mean... Shit, we need more bubbles. I can see your whole package."

"Relax, it's just us. You're acting like a girl." Jack looks down and starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask."

"Just thinking of you in the gym shower," he answered.

"Ha-ha, so funny."

"Hey, relax. I'm just curious, is it your color or size? I can barely see your thing, haha haha," Jack posed a mocking inquiry.

"Dude, I'm a grower, not a shower like you."

"Three inches, right?" Jack asks. "I'm done, I'm taking a shower now."

Did he just mention my dick size? What the fuck?

Jack stands up, and I can see everything. Fuck, he's a man - a muscular man. Damn, look at his dick. What did he eat to grow that thing?? It's mesmerizing. , The angle must be making it look bigger than it really is.

"Hey Jack, don't tell me you're aroused for me," I say, trying to get him back for all his teasing.

"What?" Jack replies. "You think I'm hard? Nah, man, not even close."

"What? You're telling me that you're five inches when soft?"

"Good guess, buddy," Jack replies. "It'll get to 9 inches when it starts pointing at you. On a good day, it gets even bigger."

"Poor Mia."

"Heh, you wouldn't be able to live here if we were still together," Jack says.

"Why?"

"You'd jerk yourself to death listening to me plow her," he says. "She's a screamer, bro."

Well, so much for trying to tease him. I figure it must be true either way - whether she liked it or not. Anyone would scream if that thing went inside of them. But why did they split up? Girls like big dicks. Size Matters is trending everywhere nowadays.

*************

A few days later, on Saturday night, I'm masturbating while Jack is in the bathroom. I don't know why I am taking this risk, but it gives me more pleasure.

"Hey, don't ruin my sheets," Jack says, startling me. "Use a towel."

I cover my dick with my hand. "Hey Jack, I'm sorry. I thought you'd take a long bath."

"Hey man, I get horny too," Jack says. "I get it. Just don't make a mess everywhere. What are you watching?"

"You're gonna make fun of me."

"It's chill," he says. "You're into whatever you're into."

"You sure?"

"Dude, it's fine," he replies. "We're buddies, right?"

"Okay, well... I'm into interracial. No offense!"

"Ohh great!" Jack exclaims. "I love snow bunnies too." He checks out the clip I have running. "Look at those cakes."

He sits next to me and whips out his cock like it's no big deal. Now we're both watching porn and jerking off. I have to admit, I'm liking the live show better than the vid. Jack's got a big black cock, just like in the porn - and he was right. After he works on it a little bit, it quickly gets to nine inches.

"You want to trade?" Jack asks.

"What?"

"You know, jerk each other off," he says. "It's the same thing. We are both jerking a dick right now. Does it really matter whose dick it is?"

I want to say no, but he has a point - plus, it's a win-win situation. Touching a big black cock, especially when it looks like a porn star's, and getting my dick touched by somebody else? Why not? Let's do this.

To be honest, I envied the massive black cock. Even if I tried my hardest, I couldn't offer those girls the 5% pleasure that black guys do. I keep telling myself they're artificial, but now I'm on the verge of believing them. I need to shake the dream off by caressing Jack's large black cock.

"Okay, Jack," I say, "but you can't tell anybody."

"Okay, okay, now come closer," Jack says. "Don't be shy!"

I grab his meaty cock, and, oh my god, it's so big and thick. His veins are so pronounced that I'm sure the girls can feel them when he gets inside of them. My fingers don't even wrap around fully.

"Jack, you are so lucky," I say.

"Thanks, but, uh how do you do yours?" He asks. "I can't even grab it."

"Usually, I use two or three fingers."

"Pathetic," he says. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

"Just hold it like that, I'm close."

"What?" Jack moved his hand away. "If you cum so quickly, you'll fall asleep on me."

"Just put your hand back where it was. I'm so close. I promise I will make you cum."

"I don't think so," he says. "If you want this so badly, then make me cum first. Deal?"

Fuck, I'd almost had an orgasm. I want his hand back on my dick. I should take the deal before he changes his mind. "Deal."

"I'm lying on my back and you sit between my legs," Jack says. It sounds like an order. "It will help you make me cum fast -and don't forget to use both hands."

I sit as he told me to, take his big, thick cock in my hands, and start giving him a handjob. I'm surprised at how good it feels just to be touching his massive member. I always wanted a big cock between my legs. Now there one is, and I don't mind so much that it's not mine.

"Add some lube, Brian," Jack says. "Wait... don't tell me you don't use any?"

"Oh, sorry. I don't need it."

"Then what you use to make it slippery?" Jack asks.

"I use my precum." I was blushing.

"And you said, I'm lucky," he says. "What else?"

"Precum isn't work always satisfactorily. I mean, I use spit when I jerk off too many times in a single day."

"Then, we can use your spit," he says. "Why are you blushing?"

"Not a bad idea. Don't get grossed out, okay?" I couldn't speak out about my red cheeks.

After a while, his cock becomes very messy with my saliva and his precum. It looks sexier than porn. It's throbbing constantly; his balls are occasionally twitching below his shaft. They're so big, and they move so much, that it looks like they're leaping upwards.

"Brian, you are doing great, but play with my balls too," Jack orders me again as if I was his girlfriend.

"Okay, are you close?" I've never jerked off my cock for this long. It was cruel to my hands. This dude desperately needs a girlfriend.

"I'll tell you. Damn, dude, you're horny as fuck. Your little peepee is leaking and twitching."

Jack just complimented my dick. I should give him one in return, right? I know he just called my dick a peepee, but I don't mind when he has a cock like this.

"Yes, your cock looks so delicious too."

"What did you just say?" Jack asks.

Well shit, that came out wrong. "Nothing. Hey, can we try frotting? It means jerking our dicks together, like, having them touch."

"That's gay, bro!" Jack exclaims.

"It's basically the same thing we were already doing," I argue.

"Okay," Jack says with a sigh, "But there is a condition."

"What is it?"

"You'll give me a handjob wherever and whenever I tell you," Jack says. "I'm single now, so I may need this again. Are you in?"

"Man, that's too much. Wherever and whenever?"

"Then just inside the apartment," he says. "Take it or leave it."

Well, that's not so bad. I jerk off every day anyway. I have two hands, now I'll have two dicks to manage with them. No big deal. "Okay, I'm in. So, may I?"

"Just wait for a minute, let me take a photo of you." Jack took a picture of me while I was holding his cock with both of my hands. "Now you can."

"What was that?"

"Insurance," he says. "Collateral, maybe? Point is, if you try to go back on our deal, this photo will remind you that you made a deal with me."

"You tricked me."

"Now hump on my lap like a good boy and cum," he says "I'm close. And take off your t-shirt, you have a sexy figure."

"Thank you, but who's making a gay joke now?"

"Okay, now you're complaining when I give you a real compliment," Jack says.

"Sorry, I didn't intend it that way. I'm just insecure about my body."

"Why?" Jack asks. "I saw you naked before."

"Alright." I take off my t-shirt and now I'm completely naked in front of him. "See, now make fun of my skinny body."

"Nope, you're not thin, you're thick," Jack says.

"Thick?"

"Yea, thick. Just look at your thighs and hips," Jack replies. "Haha, you need to work out bro. Don't worry, I'll show you later."

"Thanks." I sit on Jack's thighs and bring our dick in my both hands, then try to mimic the frotting porn video, but...

To conduct frotting, you need equal-sized dicks; otherwise, one would go overlooked. Then instead of frotting, I start rubbing his cock base with my penis while jerking him fast. It probably looks like I'm humping onto his body as a girl would. Our size difference shocks me all over again. His swollen cock head by itself looks bigger than my rock-hard dick.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," Jack groans.

"Mmmm...mmm mmm I'm cumming too." Then I cum on his crotch, balls, and cock base.

"Dude, you came on my crotch!" Jack exclaimed angrily. But he just came all over my chest, thighs, and stomach, and also on his belly and lower abdomen. He missed my chin for a half-centimeter.

"Don't worry, I'll clean it up" I grab the nearby towel and clean him first.

"Good boi," Jack says. "See you in the morning."

Then I start cleaning myself but I felt so sleepy, besides my hands were killing me. I just lay next to him and fall asleep while my body was cum covered.

In the middle of the night, I felt something poking my ass. I moved my hip a little to get rid of it, but Jack was tightly holding me. I could barely move, his left-hand gripped my right breast and pushed me inside his arms. He was asleep, I could tell by just feeling his deep breath on my neck.

My slight movement assisted his cock head in positioning itself precisely between my ass crack. His cock was now rubbing my perineum, and I was frightened his left leg was locking my hips together. I currently have two choices: ignore it and fall asleep, or wake Jack to prevent him from fucking me in the Big Spoon Leg Wrap position.

"Hmmmh, mmmh," Jack is groaning.

I began to breathe deeply as well, and his cock moved from my perineum to under my balls. I can hear Jack whimpering now. His hips began to move more quicker, and he attempted to drive his cock between my thighs. His dry cock was generating too much friction heat, which was causing me pain. I realize Jack is having a wet dream and will not stop till he... I take my sacks out of my thighs to make room for him. Then, using my left hand, I take a ball of spit and rub it between my inner thighs to make him cum quickly.

At that point, I become completely awake and my brain begins to operate. Wait, what's tickling my dick now? I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight. Jack's cock had slipped in and was fucking my thigh gap. Now I'm confused. Is Jack really having a wet dream or not? because he's squeezing my right breast hard and pinching my nipple. He was hurting me, and at the same time, I was aroused too. My nipples and dick were rock hard. I was adding extra juice to his machine.

"Ahhh, uuuh." A soft moan slipped out of my mouth.

I had a feeling I was about to have an orgasm. Jack's cock twitched and throbbed violently. That precisely means he's close too. I drop my hand to form a shield in case he comes and splashes my face. After a while, Jack eased his grasp but maintained his posture. I remained trapped inside his big spoon. His soft cock is now making spasm sounds between my thighs. My hands and thighs are coated with cum. I'm not sure what to do with them, so I simply fell asleep again.

*******

The next morning, I awoke nude next to him. I had a glance at his morning wood. A single sun ray was turning his precum into a necter. I couldn't stop myself from putting it on my fingertip to examine it. My intuition responded, "Fuck, I need to get out of here." Then I tiptoed into the bathroom to take a long, hot shower. I smelt like a cheap whore. What happened last night? I can't talk about it with anyone, so I decide not to bring it up until someone mentions it.

I start cocking to clear my head and thinking I should leave the apartment and find a place by myself. I'm not blaming Jack, I gave him consent to cum all over my body but the second one was really on me. Jack is used to hugging bolster so it's normal for him. Before I figure out what's the problem, Jack walks into the kitchen naked and asks for a cup of coffee. While his cock is swinging left and right.

"What are you looking at?" Jack asks.

"Jack, you're naked."

"Get on your knees," Jack orders me.

"What?"

"Forget about last night," Jack replied. "Do I have to show you the picture I took? Get on your knees and start jerking me off."

He doesn't have to. I'm sure he has a photo of me naked, gripping his cock. I was having difficulties with the concept of jerking him off every day after last night's incident. Aside from the fact that in the first one I was aroused, I had no choice in the second.

"Hurry up, princess," Jack teases me.

"Alright, alright, don't be cocky." I get on my knees and take his big, black cock in my hand. God, it's huge, and it gets hard almost instantly.

"Man, what do you use on it?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" Jack asks, confused.

"It smells so good." How the fuck did he get this musky odor all around his crotch and cock. It's so intoxicating. I just can't stop sniffing.

Jack starts stroking his cock, pushing his hand forward and backward while moving his hip.

"Man, you are touching my face," I say. I meant to complain, but it barely sounds like one. Damn, at this angle his cock looks bigger than my head.

"You're sniffing my cock," Jack replies.

He's got a point. Then Jack stepped closer and placed his cock over my face. I quickly grabbed it to keep it from falling off my face. Trying to grab anything that is falling is an instinct. I took a long sniff of his cock from bottom to top, then again from top to bottom, and stopped when my chin touched his balls, where the scent was strong.

"Hold it right there,... yes on your face," he says. "And give me big smile on that pretty face."

I was obsessed with smelling his cock at the time, so I didn't pay attention to what he was saying or doing.

Some of the sounds that I heard were quite familiar. Jack photographed me once again. I was dumbfounded this time. I had no idea what to say. He already has some photos that will drastically alter my social life. So they're either meaningless or simply for fun at this point. And I know that no matter what I do, Jack will never physically or emotionally harm me.

"You are looking gorgeous," Jack says.

"Thanks, man." I love when Jack gives me compliments.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,223 Followers
12