All Comments on 'Bringing Out the Bitch'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 12 years ago
Kudos

I don't know how you keep churning out all the stories you do but I love it. Stang, you put together another story that was fun to read. Keep it up!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
TRUE LOVE CONCEALS MANY TRAITS

but love and devotion are not them TK U MLJ LV NV

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
What Can I Say?

Another great "StangStar" comic book (but without pictures). You tell a great story that's fun to read, and feel good about. Good triumphs over evil, and lives happily ever after after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice one

finally something not cuckholding and the guy just sitting back to watch it happen. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
zed0 the ped0, stay one hundred yds from the school

you damn nonce!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Yes!

Thanks for a good story Mustang man. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
queer eye for the cuckeye

lubed up and ready to party?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brownstar is more appropriate

Since your stories suck ass and leave a bad taste in the mouth. Predictable plot, predictable characters and predicable ending. 0/5

palfreynet2palfreynet2almost 12 years ago
Loved it! One of your best!

Great rollicking yarn. Needed a bit more Mustang though! One of your best!

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
It kept my attention

Unfortunately I really did not like the persons that were featured in the story but it was well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Stang pulls an ok yarn however,

the LW always come across worse. My conclusion would include here getting a new lawyer to investigate, buying a house with no job and money needs investigating. Justin confesses the mony laundring because casino's don't want people looking to closely at their accounts. He gets brought up for Fraud, Denise gets the house and kids while he serves 5 years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
weird and weirder

You would think that the first time she one that he would have suspected something. Good story

Mousse9Mousse9almost 12 years ago

Wow, a surprisingly harsh burn the bitch story. I feel sorry for Denise and Stewart's kid...

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
Great!!

Thanks for sharing a fun read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Read

I've read all your stories and this one was the best. I had a good laugh at some of the antics on both sides, as far as breaking the law, remember its just a story and in a story anything can happen and it just makes it a better story

blue4242blue4242almost 12 years ago
Thanks!

I try to never miss reading any of your stories.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
it took 20 minutes for me to stop laughing a write this comment

a hit if I ever read one....fucking great.

sbart921sbart921almost 12 years ago
Welcome Back After a Couple of "Unique" Stories

All of your stories are good reads, but this is a real winner. 5 Stars! A classic karma offering. Well done.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 12 years ago
You can't "pretend" to sell a house.

The Title Co. would have records and any lawyer worth anything would be able to track that.

Other than that and a few minor points, nice story.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 12 years ago
Good One

A little improbable in places but hey, it IS a story. Would have done a fake sale and a 'real' house transfer at the Recorder of Deeds office then another when he "bought it back". At first I hated the husband because I thought he was going to take the Bitch back. You fooled me until almost the end. I had wanted him to end up with MC even before we found out his shrew of a wife was cheating on him with her brother. Just the way she treated him during the games and just before was enough for me. Well done. I am always happy to find a new story posted by SS06. While this one was a little over the top it was really good escapism reading and a great example of "Burn the Bitch" stories.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
5 stars

Dear Author you did big problem for me I do not decide on this story whether is an excellent Cruel Revenge or Romantic Revenge or Moderrn Figaro Type Revenge Story. I think you found the 1/3+1/3+1/3 divide from all types........................................And as almost all your stories I laught during all story. Thank you for my high brain nerv cell transmitters levels in my brain during and after the laughing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
25

25

sexydad50sexydad50almost 12 years ago
Laughed!

What a sick sense of humor you must have! I laughed and laughed, Good read!

SKHPSKHPalmost 12 years ago
Humorous story

...but once again you pictured the wife like an ogre. Was that really needed?

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 12 years ago
Some mistakes in a story can be overlooked and some can't.

Like the other day I mistakenly thought one of the stories said that the main character had a stock '67 mustang with a 427 big block. Well you would never make a mistake like that; and he didn't either actually. But that would be an unforgivable error.

But we can overlook little things like the title of the house, the fact that the Hotel is not going to forge documents and the transferring of funds being untraceable.

Yep, the little things don't matter because the writing is good, even if it is formulaic.

I don't come here to read the next great novel. I come here to enjoy myself and get lost in a story for a few minutes.

You are one of the best at allowing me to do that. So even if I don't think this was one of your best, a so so story from you is better than the best of other authors.

Some of your stories come very close to being in the Romance genere. Have you considered giving that a try? You can still have the cheating wife, but just concentrate on the after the divorce more. Kind of like Powerball from Web_Spinner. You certainly have the talent to branch out.

It would allow you to expand your reader base. Oh well, just a thought. Your doing great with your own ideas.

killerwhale681killerwhale681almost 12 years ago
Great!

We all know about basement dwelling losers, but now we find out that they mate with flat assed ogres........SS06, words fail me....as a matter of fact, I've seen women act that way........still, gotta say, I look forward eagerly to Your next story. You sure seem to understand batshit crazy women.

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 12 years ago
Sorry, I don't normally dual post.

I made a comment that I didn't mean. I must have sent the wrong draft, damn it.

I said that a so so story from you is better than the other authors best. I meant that as a compliment to you.

Unfortunately, it was insulting to some of the other really good current authors on this site like DGHear, FrancisMacomber, FD45, SW_MO_Hermit, MendonFishers, etc. OK, you get the point.

My apologies to all the other authors who put their effort and creativity on the line and publish stories that we get to read.

db1044db1044almost 12 years ago
Wrong Category?

Pretty funny, but any story that includes a Yugo that runs definitely belongs in Sci-Fi Fantasy instead of Loving Wives (even if the Yugo only runs parts time).

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Damn!

I laughed and I was saddened as I read this story. Stang, you wrote a crazy, wild story that wandered all over the place and still was entertaining and well written. Thanks.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Pretty good

I enjoyed this one. Yeah, it was a bit over the top in places but OK. The clever financial games these guys play to protect their money always seems a little goofy and unrealistic. You needed Denise to end up broke so you gamed the money. It doesn't ring true. A lot of authors try this and few manage to get it right.

One part really hits home. I was married to a woman like Denise. Once the marriage was coming to an end I realized the enormous effort I was continually making to accommodate her. I did it with love and didn't even realize it. Things fell apart when I realized that she did little to reciprocate. I got tired of always being the one expected to make things work out. And when I stopped accommodating her, she became a real bitch. At the time I was astonished. Now I realize that part of her was always there. It's like having a wolf as a pet. Feed it well, no problem. Feed it a little less than it wants and you might be considered dinner. But it was always a wolf. Some people are just nasty.

The final revenge, consigning two losers to being fat, miserable, and stuck together was high humor. I feel sorry for their daughter.

Aries0460Aries0460almost 12 years ago
A work of excellence

A story every divorced man would love to read!

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Thank you

I was having a rather shitty day and then I saw this out. It helped turn my day around.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Only quibble

The one big fault in the story is that a Yugo (better, at least, than a Lada) got almost as much 'press' as your Pony Car! Would have been an equal amount until you 'garaged' the 'Stang!

Great read! (but if I need to 'lose' some money, I'll be reading someone else! Sorry!)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
It seems as if Denise has a lot of demons in her closet

I would have thought that someone would have suggested that Denise should seek some therapy, because she had a lot of loose ends that needed to be taken care of.

A good read, thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

SS06 I think you really should have a break from writing, just til you get back to the way you used to write, it has been a long, long time since I liked anything you wrote.

AaronJamesAaronJamesalmost 12 years ago
Two sloppy fucks and a blow job

Stang...LOL this is the funniest damn story I have had the pleasure of reading...and, I do a lot of reading. Just fantastic...it really lifted my spirits. How could anyone not get a chuckle out of this story. 5by5, Thanks.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
On second thought

My comment sounded fairly negative. But then I do not have to like characters in order to recognize the value of a story. After 24 hours I found that I have a tendency to think about the Bitch and the Blob. That shows the high quality of your writing and creation.. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
funny

i thought this was pretty funny. maybe the next story could be about a woman, similar to suzanne in six times a day by spacer x, who does everything in her power to get the man she loves, problem is he's married to a bitch and he loves her. give it some thought! anyway... nice stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A sure bet

Predictable. The wife never survives a Stang story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Funny with Attitude

Take a "normal" StarStang story - make the first wife even fatter and bipolar psychotic, trade time with the Mustang for time with the video games, and voila, here we are. This one was funny in a demented sort of way - entertaining for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
improving

much better than than last 2 submissions .

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago

Q: Why did Yugos have heated rear windows?

A: To keep your hands warm in the winter when you are pushing it.

Old joke-but I could not resist.

Another fine Stang story. I second what one poster said -any Stang story is better them almost all other LW stories on this site.

This tale had all the classic elements but told in a way that made it different and interesting. Stang has incorporated characters everyone knows-a bitch wife and loser basement dweller to spin another fine story.

God knows how you do it every week-but I appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love left.

Didn't you know that Love left this planet way back in the 1600's dummy, so why are you trying to write about something that can't happen on this world anymore???

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 12 years ago
Ugh!

Your fans love this one. But there is no accounting for taste. It is awful, even as humor. People don't talk like that. People don't act like that. This story should have been in the SciFi section.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Biased, why?

@ Cpete Yours stories are also VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And DGHear, FrancisMacomber, Sirpluss, Vulcez, OldHideki, Harddaysknight, Cloacas, Ohio, TheTroubador, Likegoodwin, Beermaker, Papatoad, itmgr2010, K.K. and others??????

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
YES

Now that is a proper conniving bitch – well done. U get a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
time to take a break?

The trouble with loving wives genre is that the storylines become old unless the writer has a fertile imagination. If the well has run dry, take a breather and try to break out of this rut. Would be nice to see another red H on one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lost your touch

I hate to say it but you haven't written a good story in quite a while and the stories you've been writting seem like cookie cut out copies of one another. What I don't understand is why are the wives in your stories almost always totally ugly either in a alien looking stick insect type way or a fat blob? Why don't they ever throw their marriage away for a better man? Why is the husband always the ideal/perfect man? It means it's hard to connect to him because if hes so amazing then it makes nosense that hes married to such a worthless turd. Anyway keep writting and I'll keep reading and hopefully enjoy one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
guess imma fuckin bandwagon jumper

strained attempts at humor, moldy overused plot, central casting characters - reformat your hard drive or reboot your console or whatever you gamers do to get right again. at this rate you'll be right down there with cantbuy and hurdogg and the rest of the talentless schmucks.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Stang story blueprint number 64B:

1: Get a ridicolous theme so that at first glance people think: WTF?!

Done!

2: Create Characters: a stupid but lovable working class hubby with a Mustang. A once likeable but now worthless wife, her stupid but horny lover and most important, 'Stand-in person A': An old aqaintance of the hubby who always loved him and will be his consolation prize.

3: Let the Wife cheat, Hubby finds out, he uses nonsense legal bullshit to get back at them and then rides into the sunset with 'Stand-in person A'. Rinse. Repeat.

Sorry Stang, but if you really think you gat more than 3 Stars for this listless crap you are totally right, because most of your audience are obviously braindead, working class but loveable simpletons.

daiv42daiv42almost 12 years ago

Don't listen to the nay saying bullshit. You're stories are fun to read, I look forword to them. It's not about the cookie cutter crap, it's about the silly escapism. Some of the most prolific authors in history used the same formula for every thing they wrote... So what. Its fun, don't change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Five stars if I could give them.

This is one of your better efforts. I love how things worked out for the bitch. And the wry humor was great. Don't worry about the naysayers. You love mustangs and it shows in your name and your stories. Please keep on writing. ApG

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3almost 12 years ago
I like the story but...

how can anal sex result in a child? Stewart noted just a blowjob and 2 fucks with Denise and she had refused to have vagina sex with him. The story struck me as more of a fantasy since no one will commit fraud and other crimes to let William hide his money. I understand the desire to compete but she cheated during the games which spoke volumes on her poor character. But ending up with Stewart she is too smart for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good enough for us "braindead, working class but loveable simpletons"

just like mcdonalds food; get it, eat it, forget it. look, the talented writers have abandoned this site (or category at least) because braindead simpletons mewl the loudest in the comments. this story is what we want; tasteless and easily forgettable fast food for the brain.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I hope I do not offend you

@ thebullet There is a Hungarian way of saying: Owl says to sparrow- You are big headed-.......... You wrote in your earlier comment: Your first wife was a slut, but you found a Second Chance, who is a blond southern beauty and you are happy with her.

YOU ARE AN FANTASTIC EXAMPLE FOR STANGSTAR06's CHARACTERS LIVE AMONG US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WitchfanWitchfanalmost 12 years ago
Good one

Good ol Stang story. I know you have been trying at varying your style lately but its always good to kick back and go for the tried and true classics. =)

I wonder though... Did Mc gave him her ass?

5 stars for me. Keep at it.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 12 years ago
Another good one

Like others have said...I enjoyed reading it. Thanks Stang

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
I have to take my earlier comment.

After reading 'Race among the Ruins' I realized that I was wrong. The reason this story is not good is not that it follows your usual blueprint, because 'Race among the Ruins' and other of your earlier stories do that as well, but are actually quite good. The difference is those were fleshed out. You took the 'wife betrays husband with former best friend and husband takes revenge and finds new woman' run of the mill concept and used your wit to write a good, while still simple, story arround it. The reason this story here isn't good is because it simply is not good. duh. There is not much beside the usual spiel, the wife is a moron, the surprising twist in the end is anything but surprising and that is just not good enough.

Bottom line: Its okay to recycle the run of the mill structure, but try to give it believable, likeable characters and an interesting background. (Especially: Please try to flesh out the character and especially the motives of the cheating wife!)

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 12 years ago
i finally got to read this.

I have started to read this at least four times since it was published and I finally got to finish it. It's always nice to.see a whore burn, and even better when a rat assed dork burns too. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Classiest line ever!

And I quote:

«"Fuck you Denise. I love tuna," I snapped.»

:D Not your best work, but this line struck a nerve, and made me laugh out loud.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
The way that Denise burned him made my blood boil.

And Stewart got what he deserved, too. I feel sorry for the kid they have,though. An excellent story. Thank you for writing.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IT IS NO SIN OR CRIME TO TRY TO WIN

but to Have To Beat others needs humility, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Classic Car

The fat, nasty troll pulling up in a Yugo was a riot.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
A Freaking Yugo?

SWEET!!!!!!!!

Thx!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tuna?

Yeah, can someone explain the tuna thing? It felt like a pretty damn funny metaphor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ SleeplessinMD3

Remember there were three games? So there were probably 3 training sessions. He got the blowjob after the first, vaginal sex during the second and anal during the third. Although it isn't explicitly mentioned so, you could very well assume it from the context.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Good story. (It served the bitch right.)

Thank you, Miko, for all your fine editing. (I think I thanked her last year once, maybe not.) You do a fine job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved the line, "she brayed."

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Couple Of Thoughts

Stewart has no one to blame but himself. He should have been happy making a few bucks helping her with the games, but he got greedy.

While I MAY cut Denise a LITTLE slack because she obviously misunderstood Perry's desire for anal sex, the bottom line is that any time you let your lover have something you won't give your spouse you are adding insult to injury.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

KarenE was too kind. The fat twat doesn't deserve any breaks whatsoever. Stewart, the slob, needs to be Bubba's cell mate to get his head out of his ass. Good story and writing, SS6. Thanks. Cheers! c29

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
This should

have been posted in Humor. How many stories have these phony Las Vegas losses sub-plots? I can't imagine a Family Court judge allowing husbands to get away with that. The off-shore accounts, too. Those "funds" get split and hubby pays them off - now or over the rest of his life. It does, however, add to the BTB beating.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
This story was

merely foolish. But I liked it. Keep up the good work. Ha ha, fat woman in a Yugo.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
One of your best stories...

One of your best stories...The nonsense in it, made it funny and easy to read...The end is hilarious---4*

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
humourous, but sadly so

Shallow is too kind a description of Denise.

All's Well That Ends Well?

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

Another GREAT B T B! story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Second time through

Type reverts to type, and Denise certainly did. She reverted to slut mode to beat her husband at a stupid video game. He was trying to get her to do something with him for their mutual enjoyment, she just saw it as a way to subjugate him. She was too stupid to realize what was going on and that he would catch her in the end. It's almost funny, but Judaism has very specific rules about men and women especially married women being in the house or even in the office alone with a man. Look at all the cheating stories we hear about now both in literature as well as on the news... That's not to say that they don't cheat or break the rules, but more of a not putting temptation right in front of them. I can see MC winding up with Betty when CPS OR DPS depending on the state removing the child. As for the Yugo, I haven't heard about that car since HS..... as for the landscaping or lawn mowing, I see quite a few people who do manage to feed a family on that kind of work, but, Stewart will find a way to screw that up. As far as the tuna analogy it comes from the old saying that men who get divorced always seem to wind up alone eating tuna or bologna due to no finances left after being raped in the divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor Betty

I think the only thing that could have made the story better was if MC and Perry ended up adopting Betty since MC is her aunt and Betty is the sister of the boys. I know she is the bitches daughter but it is not the child's fault.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
YOU CANT BRING OUT THE "BITCH" IN ANYONE

it is an autonomous reaction to their psyche, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DO YOU THINK SHE HATED THAT CONSOLE

Yes the slut-bitch was always there. Boy did she step in shit and shit sticks. Yes I know that it is fiction! Great job on the story you got my attention, Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Enept husband

Video games separate not bring families together.

If you love a spouse you don't ask for something like anal if partner detest it.

I put most of the blame on husband.

She was trying to not feel inferior to husband and his need to win ruined marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Denise's parents?

I bet they'd have more than a few interesting tales to tell. Also fellow college students, because Denise didn't just all of a sudden become a super bitch. My guess is she was always like that because she could turn ultra vicious in a second. I actually believe she would be quite amusing to have as a neighbour

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5* ...the whores need to win(and spreding her legs ...

ruined their marriage .

she just couldnt stand to not be the big winner .

well , she's now the big winner ....hahahahahaha

this is easily your funniest and most fun story .

thanks for this , seriously .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@fisherone-enept...

That is INEPT...you enept ediot

Story cleary states wife was over-competitive spouse

Not author's best submission but all his works get automatic top score from me!!!!

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 6 years ago
@stangstar06 @fisherone

Stang, this is my second read here. I gotta tell you that in the beginning of the story it seems like Perry is a sore loser. You failed to show that Denise was just a taker as well as humiliating him with her demands after the game and that that was why he did not care to continue with Denise as far as having sex with her after the whole oral issue. Other than that seemed pretty good. As Fisherone pointed out, bringing home video games was not exactly the smartest idea, however as a reader I get the feeling that he had exhausted many other avenues beforehand and that the video game was kind of a Hail Mary pass at best or maybe last? Let us not forget he was a geek, not that that means all that much, but the inclination is there. And fisherone lets be honest here, the problem wasn’t the games, it was the wife’s inability to keep her legs closed as well as simply being unable to meet her husband even halfway. Had she simply said no, I’ll play you but you ain’t going in there as that is exit only! Well that would have been fine. Instead she screwed the biggest loser she could find? To what end, so that she could win at a video game that she had no knowledge of, but could have either learned or done research on and found the answers for?

Whatever, this story has been there for a while, is still a decent read and has been commented on to death at this point.

Once again, thanks for the story.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

That was very funny. There's no one sluttier and crazier than a wife in a Stangstar story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nobody does a bitch...

...as well as you. And you made if funny as well.

👍👍👍👍👍

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Game on oops off

Always reading

OK story have to say if was true story I would worry about little girl

GillotineGillotineover 4 years ago
I understand that this is a work of fiction but....

this story & characters are as realistic as Sharknado....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two Things I Can Always Say

About your women; the good ones are classy and have a snarky sense of humor and the others go around screaming "No Wire Hangers Ever!"

"Denise wasn't a MILF; she was more like a MIPWFWSEDBHHLH. Okay I won't bother trying to tell you how to pronounce that but I'll tell you what it stands for. (Mother I Probably Wouldn't Fuck With Someone Else's Dick But Her Husband Loves Her)." I rest my Case Part 2.

Before she could finish he pointed down and towards us. "So why are the two of you always holding hands and stuff, then?" he smiled. "I just don't want him to get lost," she said. "This porch is pretty big." I rest my Case Part 1.

"Before I could say anything a beat up and sputtering 1980's Yugo with obvious signs of rust and body damage pulled into the yard. The windshield was cracked and all of the wheels on the car had excessive camber, as if the car was beyond its weight limitations." Jesus, you mean there's still one out there? The only ones I ever saw were on a flat bed going somewhere.

Got to take a break and finish watching Columbo. Thanks for the ride as usual Stang. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOL

My Friends Dad Bought him a Yogo .. It lasted about 3 years Tops .. I would drive a Prius before I would drive a Yogo .. And I hate The Prius cars .. Love Stangs and Chargers with a Nice V-8 in it .. I also prefer the Stick to the Auto Transmission in My Cars ..

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

This is one of the funniest long stories that I have seen in a while. Absolutely loved it. A classic StangStar for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just total bullshit

So far over-the-top it wasn't even funny.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Damn!

Damn, anyone who thinks they have a bad life should read this story. I feel like I am on top of the world now. 😀

Grimjack01Grimjack01almost 4 years ago
Ok funny

Wow, this was a VERY interesting story. I enjoyed it very much, haven't laughed so much in a while. Thanks.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Damn!

Life's a bitch and so is Denise

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Enjoyed This Story

What a laugh. From a great life with just about everything, to be pitched into the ninth circle of hell! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bitch

Life’s a bitch then you divorce one great story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sometimes the good guys win

This story made my evening. Loved it. Keep 'em coming!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Liked

Liked this story a lot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous