Bringing Out the Real Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thumb still hasn't moved. After a minute I give in and wrap my lips around it like a teat. He maintains soft pressure on my moist tongue, his other hand still cupping me.

"It's nice being treated, isn't it, Jesse. To have your drinks paid, your chair pulled out.... It makes you feel pretty."

I nod submissively as his digit slides out to the nail then pushes back in. He dips repeatedly into my tantalizing wet mouth.

"You seem to like it a lot. Take to that role very naturally, don't you agree?"

I dread responding. The implications are life-changing but I can't deny him. I do like it and it does feel natural! So painfully right! With unbearable shame I nod up and down.

"I knew you would, Jesse. From the second I saw you I could tell you're not like other boys."

He lets his cutting comment fester, watches as I'm forced to reckon with the unfortunate truth that I look like a fag.

"You're not like me are you? You're not meant to be a Man." He doesn't make me respond, just pushes his thumb deeper. "No, baby, you're meant to drink strawberry martinis and sit while you pee. To have your doors opened and cabs paid. Isn't it better that way? Doesn't it feel good?"

My dick is straining painfully and I wonder how long it's been hard. This is all so new to me: sucking fingers, being sexual, even just maintaining an erection!

My "encounters", if you can call them that, have always been anxiety-ridden and terribly awkward. I never get hard, both from nerves and lack of attraction. But with Chibuike everything flows so well. He seems to know exactly what I need. Even though he doesn't respect me as a man, I sense he cares for me in a different way. A tender way, one I've never felt from anyone. I nod again with butterflies.

"Such a special boy, Jesse, and so pretty. So fucking pretty."

He smiles and pulls his thumb out. We look at each other -- young white boy and older black man, small and large, weak and strong -- then Chibuike leans forward and gives me a kiss. His big lips cover mine and his wide slippery tongue easily slides past my teeth. In no time we're making out more passionately than I ever have, his forceful lead so easy to follow. I don't even have to think, it just works. Plus it feels soooooo good. Chibuike pulls away and reinserts his thumb. I suck on it instinctively then burn crimson, not used to being so vulnerable.

"But all those nice things you like," Chibuike continues. "Those drinks, that ride... They don't just come free. Men expect something in return when they care for their own. But you're a smart boy, you know that. You know how pretty little things like you show their gratitude. Where your value lies, what you're good for."

He drives his thumb past my tonsils and holds it. I gag quietly but can't move.

"Getting my beer and cleaning up is just part of it. The other part... Well, I think you know what that is." I cough as he finally removes his thumb. "It's time to take your shirt off, baby boy. Daddy wants to see those pretty pink nipples."

It's become dangerously apparent there's only one path forward. I can't fight Chibuike, I'd fucking die, but there's no way he's letting me leave. Not yet at least.... He's made it clear I owe him and in a weird way I sort of agree. He was so nice to me at the bar. Well, mostly....

But in the naughtiest recesses of my mind I don't even want to escape... I want to stay here and let Chibuike have his way with me. I feel a powerful yearning for this giant older black man and am eager to explore.

I stand up and lift my shirt so he can see my smooth six pack, which I attribute more to leanness than exercise. He lets out a low groan when he sees not a strand of hair surrounding my belly button or pink nipples, then launches his pinching claws forward. My head flutters back.

"Your pants too. I need to see it all." Without thinking I shimmy them down, and my undies too. "There's that tiny thing."

His insult is dripping with arousal. I can tell it turns him on to see the manhood I lack, like my anatomy chose my fate. He covers my whole package with his huge palm then rubs it in a circle like a vagina.

"Oooohhh.... Unnhhh....."

It's the hardest I've ever seen it, nearly four inches of rock solid cut boy meat. Chibuike turns me around to inspect my bubble butt.

"No hair...." he sighs happily, then opens it to confirm the same inside.

"Uuunnhhhh...." Having my cheeks pried apart is so taboo and erotic! My hole tingles as he spreads it wider.

Luckily for Chibuike I don't grow much body hair, and the little I have I shave. I never thought it was gay, but now I feel like I've personally made my ass more attractive for him. More fuckable....

Chibuike clearly agrees because he leans forward to sniff and kiss it. It's humiliating to have him taste my pucker but there's nothing I can do! I'm already naked, plus I owe him. And it's not like he's forcing me, I haven't even tried to run!

"Turn back around, I wanna see that sweet face."

Forgetting my inner turmoil I obey with a smile. He's attracted to everything girls aren't and I love it. He grabs my skinny waist and says it's the proper size for a dandy boy like me. Pressure is applied and suddenly I'm on my knees, trapped in by Chibuike's legs.

"You look good down there," he says, bringing his hands back to my face.

This time his ludicrously long middle and pointer fingers slide into my mouth. I choke as they lodge firmly against my gag reflex but he doesn't stop. He presses my uvula, pokes the back of my throat while I cough and sputter. My arms flail and I try to pull away but his other hand is clamped tightly around my head. I'm completely stuck, gagging like crazy, about to throw up!

"I need to make sure you can handle being my new dicksucker."

He's pushing so deep I fear I'll puke! When he finally pulls out I cough and blink wildly, my eyes teary and red. He squeezes my cheeks together with his spit covered hand then slaps me a few times, just hard enough to remind me who's in charge. My penis has never been harder......

Chibuike goes back to molesting my throat, not caring about my futile chokes and diving even deeper. As he diddles my pharynx, I find myself in a conflicting cycle of hating his rough treatment but also finding it the hottest thing EVER!

Each time he touches my gag reflex my small cock twitches and strains. It's like he's activated some sex receptor in my throat, one I'm ashamed to have but whose existence I can't deny. I'm sure the other boys aren't like this...

The brutal training continues for what feels like forever. Chibuike explains that the first time is the most important for "molding" me. He says that by setting high expectations from the beginning, I can avoid getting punished for lackluster performance in the future.

"It's all for you," he informs me benevolently. "All this training's for you. To make you the bitch you were born to be. Now what do you say to me for bringing out the real you?"

He keeps his fingers down my throat and makes me gargle out, "aaankk ouuu...."

"Uh, uh!" He cocks his eyebrow devilishly and gives me a slimy slap. "Thank you what?"

"Orry! Orry!" I gasp pathetically. "Aankkk ouu, Adddyy...."

Even though I'm scared I feel genuine guilt when Chibuike is mad at me, like I've ruined something special. I'm elated when he kisses my forehead and says, "it's okay, you're still learning."

After a couple more near puking incidents, followed by punitive slaps and profuse apologies, I'm on my way to becoming a full-fledged cocksucker. For that though, of course, I'll need a cock. Luckily for me, Chibuike's is right here and big enough for the two of us.

When he whips it out my initial reaction is panic. Down on my knees, I'm face to face with the biggest penis I've ever seen. It's dark chocolate like its owner with even blacker balls, all surrounded by a dense Afro bush. It looks to be the size of my forearm, though mine's admittedly petite.

He tells me to put my hands on it and I obey without thinking. Holding his massive flesh rod is everything. Terrifying, awe inspiring, but most of all hot as fuck! It's nothing like my own small dick, which at this point seems like entirely different genitalia. Are we really both men??? I move one hand down to his balls and they're four times the size of my raisins. Holy shit.... This must be a dream...

"Put your mouth on it, baby, time to make Daddy feel good. That's your job. I take care of you, you worship me. Easy."

I like his proposal. If making Chibuike happy means I can always be this horny then I'm in!! I begin jerking him with the innate skill only a natural cocksucker can possess. My waiting mouth instinctively slips over his absurdly fat tip and soon I'm giving my first blowjob. It's not lost on me that I haven't even received one, but for some reason I don't care. This feels right.

"That's a good cocksucker. Get your man's dick wet."

He puts his hands on my head and coaxes me further down his impossibly thick shaft. Having a warm dick in my mouth is truly surreal. I never thought I'd be here but there's no going back. Like he said, I'm a cocksucker now. And to tell you the truth, I think I like it.....

"Deeper, baby, muuuch deeper. Sex is about your Man's pleasure, not yours. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices."

To demonstrate this he plugs my nose with his log still jammed in. I plead with my eyes as my face turns blue but get no reprieve.

"HUUUUUHHHHH!"

When he finally lets go I inhale like it's my last breath. Suckling his tip absentmindedly on break, I grip my own wiener and jerk it. A sinking feeling creeps over me when I realize I'm harder now than for any girl. Or possibly ever....

"Don't touch that useless thing," he sneers, kicking away my hands. "You NEVER touch that tiny clit, understand?"

He pulls my hair up and gives me another light slap to drill in the point. Yes, I reply defeatedly, I understand. After sucking him for five or so minutes, Chibuike stands up to give me a "real lesson."

"You better not puke on me, boy, or I'll have your ass over my lap and you won't sit for a week!"

I know he means it so I brace myself as grabs my hair and reinserts his meat. In this position he has the leverage to truly face fuck me and does so energetically. He starts slow but quickly picks up into a painful humping rhythm, his heavy nutsack slapping my chin each time his tip smashes into my throat.

"GGHLLGLGLGGHHHHG!!!"

Spit pours, snot flies as I choke on his enormous sausage.

"In a month you won't have a gag reflex at all!!I'm gonna have you turned out so good you'll forget you were ever 'straight.' You're a bitch now, don't forget it."

He tells me this like I should be grateful and I shake with terror and arousal. With his dick bulging between my cheek and molars, Chibuike delivers a series of slaps. Broken beyond repair, I enter a new realm of submission -- a sunken place. I've never been so debased in my life. My ego is crushed.

It's already clear I'm less of a man, but now I feel less than human. Like a submissive animal, a horny bitch. Scared, feral, in heat, my willowy arms spasm but I never put up a fight. Never once even try to hit him! I take the throat rape like an absolute faggot, my dick rock hard, empty belly grumbling for man seed.

"Fuck yeah, pussy! Fuck yeah! UH! UHHH!!!!"

Chibuike snakes his dick all the way down my throat before blasting his milky jizz. I can feel his cock pulse as he torrents inside me, ten squirts, twenty, he just won't stop! It's infinitely more juice than my short, sweet emissions and would've been a mess had he not bypassed my tongue and shot directly into my esophagus!

"MMLLLLGGGMMGGGG!!!"

I choke and sputter while swallowing his endless load. It's finally tapering off and Chibuike instructs me to go to his nuts.

"Every time...." he pants proudly. "You're gonna lick my balls every time."

When he exits I take only a second to cough before diving onto his gargantuan testicles.

"Aahhhhhhh, that's it. Clean 'em up."

They're so big I have to suckle each individually. He tells me to fit both and hits me when I can't, even though it's impossible. I cringe and go straight to apologizing, feeling a sick comfort in seeing his expression lighten as my remorse flows. I like when he smiles, feel good knowing he's not mad at me anymore. It's twisted but true. Not to mention the kinky little demon inside me who probably likes the pain....

After worshiping his holy flesh "Daddy" lifts me up. Throat sore, jaw aching, naked, afraid, helpless, I latch onto him like he's my only lifeline. I can tell he's happy I haven't run and that my body reacts so well to him. My dick is still hard and he pinches it between two fingers.

"Look at how tiny it is. More like a clit than a dick, huh?"

He squats to line our flesh up tip to tip and compared to his 9 inch beast mine really does look like a clit. Knowing it's the only answer he'll accept anyway, I nod.

"That's right, baby, and every time you see your little clit I want you to feel the deepest shame. You can't please a woman with it, won't ever even fuck one. You just weren't made for it."

I'm on the verge of tears, drowning in utter humiliation as I painfully agree.

"And when you see mine, when you hold mine," he puts my hands on it, "you're gonna feel respect. Respect for a real Man, the one who now owns you."

He comes in with a fiery kiss and I'm surprised he doesn't care that I've just swallowed his seed. But who am I to judge? Me, the cocksucker, pretending anyone is less of a man. Ha!

"Kiss it," he says, holding his softened but still huge flesh out in his palm. I lean down and do what I'm told. "You're daddy's good little bitch, aren't you?"

"Y-yes, D-D-Daddy....."

With his cream still coating my throat, I'm led into his sterilely lit bathroom. Chibuike stands at the sink in just his socks and polo, his hefty dick hanging over the ledge, clearly waiting for me to act. Afraid of being punished, I turn on the warm water and silently wash him off.

After pulling on a pair of basketball shorts, he pushes me into a small glass shower in the corner. He's blocking the exit so I have to endure the initial freezing temp until it warms up. When it does I feel I can finally relax. After a rejuvenating minute I reach over to grab the soap but Chibuike stops me.

"Not that one," he says tersely, then points to a pink bar on the other shelf.

I blush and pick it up. It smells like strawberries, a clear favorite of my new "man." I scrub myself awkwardly then correctly follow up with the matching shampoo. Once clean, I wait for Chibuike to let me leave. He doesn't.

"You're forgetting something."

He points to a women's razor and can of shaving cream on the last shelf. I'm confused since I'm already pretty hairless, but apparently it's not enough....

"Your legs," he says flatly, and I try not to scream.

There's no way in hell I'm shaving my legs! It may sound silly after everything I've done but that's too far! I think my hairy shins look nice, plus they took two decades to grow! I briefly consider pleading but it's obvious he won't budge.

As I pull the razor up my foamy skin I still can't believe this is happening. I'm actually shaving my legs. The wispy hairs shear off easily and strips of pale flesh glow underneath. Chibuike's eyes light up with each new streak, as do mine admittedly. It's eerily erotic to see my skin become smoother, more touchable.

I feel so small down here, looking up at Daddy as I crouch to get into every nook and cranny. Naked, wet, shaving myself for a man. He's still cross armed, a rock, and his imposing demeanor makes me erect. By the end I'm totally smooth from my toes to my nose. It feels incredible to be dolphin-slick and only gets better when he brings out the oil.

"Let me rub you down. Get my sweet boy nice and soft."

He pours warm liquid all over my fresh flesh and massages it in. Not a spot is missed, with extra time spent on my now silky shins.

"Spread your legs," he orders, swiping up my smooth crack. I eagerly obey.

I hate how good his warm hands feel, heating up my loins like no girl ever could. Even just stepping out is hot. Straining my lean hamstrings, opening my hips, separating my cheeks, exposing my hole. Mmmmmm... I spread wider.

"Fuck, baby, your pussy's so smooth..."

A tsunami of shame washes over me as he misgenders my genitals. But is he wrong? It sure feels like I have a pussy as he wriggles against it, each touch activating once-dormant nerves. He applies more pressure until his nail sinks in. Oh! Electricity jolts through my sphincter and it winks with sheer delight!

"Hunnnnnhh...... Hunnnhhh!!"

His oily finger glides deeper, one knuckle, two, then suddenly all three! He stands up proudly and grips my small ass like a bowling ball, worming his middle finger around my guts.

"Oh my god...! Holy fuck!"

The sensation is unreal! I've never done more than wipe my ass but this is something else! Who knew my hole could feel so good! I can't stop writhing as I'm dug out.

"Unh!" He jams into a small nerve bundle and my legs buckle. "Fuuuuuuckkkk....."

I'm leaking like a faucet which I never do. He digs deeper into the spot, my "g-spot" he calls it, like a girl's. I'm up on my toes now, hole flexing, cock strained.

"I told you you're not like other boys. You get hard when I finger you and love sucking cock! You can't tell me you're not a bitch!"

I want to cry but moan instead! He's right, of course, I fucking love this new feeling, whatever it is. For the first time in my life I feel sexy, desired, and Chibuike's constant erections tell me I am. Sure I'm not with a girl, but I don't think I care anymore. And even if I do it doesn't matter because he's not letting me leave here a virgin.

"Let's go to bed."

He leads me to the hallway and stands stoically while I'm forced to enter the bedroom on my own volition.

"I love that view," he says after I take a few steps.

I look back and see a huge man, my huge Man, staring hungrily at my body. I should be afraid but am hot and bothered as my feet follow each other to the master suite. Chibuike enters behind me and closes the door.

"Let's get you on the bed. Come on, all fours."

I'm still embarrassed to be naked and this position is ten times worse. With my legs spread and back arched, every crevice is visible. He inspects me like you would a show dog. Two taps here, a stroke there.

"Deeper arch, that's it. I want your pussy to pop." I cringe when he says that word but comply nonetheless.

Daddy procures lube from his drawer and pours it on my tight pucker. After he smears it around he restarts the delicious process of opening me up. He curls into my pink walls with increased speed and the feeling is pure sex!

"Oh fuck.... UNH!"

Chibuike pulls his hand away and replaces it with something big and round. It's obviously his dick but the size seems unbelievable, a painful reminder of just how small mine is. Thinner than his fingers for Christ's sake! If I ever even got to fuck a pussy I'd probably slip right out! But not Chibuike. No, he's a real Man and he'd break that hole in half. Just like he's gonna break mine...... Oh god, this is gonna hurt....

"Spread wider and push out."

He's prodding his battering ram against my castle door but there's no way it'll fit. His tip is as big as my fist and I groan before it even enters. Chibuike lubes up more and pushes forward slowly. I try to crawl away but he grabs my hips and pulls me back.

"Relax," he reminds me, "and push out."

"NO! OWWW!"

I hear a squelch and feel sharp pain as he breaks through my airtight barrier. My once tiny sphincter is now stretched to its limit and god damn it hurts! I squirm violently but Daddy holds me down. Eventually the pain dulls and I settle a bit, in part because Chibuike keeps repeating his mantra.