All Comments on 'Bringing the 'A' Game'

by LunarSirius

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hard work

Laboured writing and a bit too earnest.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 9 years ago
Delightful

A simple tale. I'm guessing most girls in her position wouldn't have made that choice, but she obviously wasn't like most girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Predictable, but sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

A bit too sweet and predictable with a lot of holes in the plot!

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 9 years ago
I don't care what the other commentors said...

...because I liked it a lot!

nicely done - good flow, a different look at parenting - especially by proxy and how it affects the young.

Sidney43Sidney43about 9 years ago

Very well written, I liked it a lot even though it was fairly simple and short. I liked the interaction with the parents, who saw something in Billy that was good for their daughter and that was what they wanted above all. Her parents were playing two roles, that of her father and mother and the also for Billy who essentially had no one to guide him through a difficult time of life. Perhaps the daughter was wiser than most girls her age would have been, but it made for a good ending.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
didn't like it

Maybe it's just me, but I'd have no interest whatsoever in a girl who brought another guy home as her new boyfriend to hold hands with and invited me to dinner to suffer through it. She had no legitimate reason to want to make him jealous and doing so is just mean.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Disaster waiting to happen

I know, it's just a story. Real life situation though would equal the title of this comment. The main character is a contradiction, totally together in every way, with the glaring exception of his infatuation with Jane. Jane on the other hand is a self centered arrogant bitch, and most likely a slut as well. Anyone who would believe her statement that she didn't sleep with Chad would be too stupid to live almost. So, as a story it is a well written but disturbing relating of the main character's pile of shit life.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
Not too happy with this one

I generally rate a story on whether or not I enjoyed reading it. I just didn't enjoy this one it left me cold and just didn't click.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed the simple passion of this story!

Thanks!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE FOREPLAY OF THE NERDIES

and families that learn together, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was perty good,

You could make this one go on and on. I don't know to tell you how well this story went. Truely a grest start. I've got to read more of your work....

bill.......5s all day long.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago
Great

5*, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just boring long winded drivel about nothig much.

3* just for the effort.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
with fear and trepidation

they move forward. barely. will she ever feel she is getting the country club life from the bicycle riding community college boy? when she brought Chad home I thought she had gone for the glitz. the c game. that the local hero might be appreciated more by Heather, the townie who was grateful her saved her life and reputation.

mixed reaction

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 6 years ago
There "is" more to life.

This is an epic love story. I dropped out of college, had to start work full time it wasn't any fun any more. But after about a year I fell into a job working on helicopters, I had found my life's calling and on top that I was very good at it. Spent eight years developing the skills I needed, drove to Oklahoma City took three difficult written tests then a practical skill test, passed everything with flying colors. After failing college, learned a skill that will stay with me for the rest of my life, not to mention the certification of Airframe and Power Plant License otherwise known as an A&P issued by the Federal government of the United States of America. Not bad for a college dropout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She took the better choice

If it had been Chad she could expect him to be banging one of her bridesmaids on her wedding day. The best choice is seldom the easiest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There is more to it than it meets the eye

I really have to say you brought a lot of emotions out from these two pages whereas

a lot of writers cant do that in a complete book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fine story with lots of teaching. I enjoyed it. will most likely read it again. LP

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very very well done 👏

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 days ago

Good for Billy. and Jane if they are committed and work hard Companion story by somebody "Teach the Children" or add well to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous