Bringing the Boytoy to a Sexshop

Story Info
Mistress cuckolding pussyboy with female sex shop employee.
2.6k words
4.15
29.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time Mistress asked me to write her a kinky fiction story. I was horny and denied, desperate for an orgasm... I think it opened a lot of windows to my deepest kinks and fantasies.

You ask me to wear a short and a t-shirt, nothing else. You're wearing a short, sexy dress, a panty and high heels. We leave my place with our bikes, going downtown. It's the beginning of the evening. You lead me to the sex shop, and once we get in, a sales girl comes to us and say "Oh, it's Mistress and her pussyboy! Right on time, as planned!" very loud and in front of everyone. There are some clients. Two couples, one girl, and also the 3 employees. The girl gives you a collar just like this, and a leash.

You put the collar around my neck, close it very tight, clip the leash to it and tell me:

"Honey, I never saw a bitch wearing a short or a t-shirt..." Everybody is watching. I shyly start to remove my t-shirt, then give it to you. You put it in your bag. I then remove my shorts, socks and shoes. I'm naked. I start to have an erection because I'm too excited. You put everything in your bag, and in exchange you give me the cage.

"Put it on. You're a bitch, you're not supposed to get hard." I cannot, because I'm getting even harder, so the girl brings you a bottle of very cold water. You pour it on my chest until it flows down to my penis. You go lower and lower, until you're just pouring water on my penis. It start to get soft, so I immediately put on the cage, because I know I can get hard again in less than a second. Once it's in place, you put the padlock and close it. "I left the keys at home. I wouldn't want to lose them!" The girl comes back with a new pack, that you open, and there are chains to put to the wrists and ankles "Here Mistress, so the bitch doesn't escape!" You put everything on me and tie it to the collar as well.

"Ehm, bitch.. since when are you walking on 2 legs??? Get on the floor, now!!" I obey: I get to the floor on all four. I can hear the other clients start laughing, saying things like "wow, that guy is such a slut". With the leash you start walking me in the shop. You make sure to bring me close to everyone around. The girl that came alone asks if she can caress your bitch. You say "Yes, but only the back, or scratch his belly". She starts on my back, and when she arrives close to my butt cheeks you say "You can also smack his ass, he's behaved wrong a couple of times lately, he deserves a punishment". So she starts slapping my ass. After a while, she stops. You ask me "So bitch, how many slaps did the nice lady give you?"

"I don't know Mistress, I didn't count."

"Well, now you will count out loud!!" and to the girl "Go again". She starts again, and every slap chez gives, me, I count out loud. Until 12. She stops. "Bad boy, bad bitch! You don't even thank the lady? She's a complete stranger and she's nice enough to care about you? You could at least say thank you!" I thank her, but it's too late. You give me slaps in the face and ask her to start again. This time I count, up to 20, and then thank her loud and clear.

You keep walking me around the shop. Every person present has a turn of slapping my ass. My butt cheeks start to turn red. It's getting late, we're almost at closing time, so the vendors ask all clients to leave. The others leave, and the girl that first came tells her colleagues that they can go, she will close the shop tonight. When everybody is gone, she locks the door and tells you "So, ready?" You say yes and walk me to the back-store with her. You tie me up to a pole, with the leash, so I cannot move more than 1-2 meters around and you both leave me in the dark, there. I can hear you giggling and talking, but nothing clear. You come back 10 minutes later and turn on the light. You are still wearing the same dress and heels, but the girl is naked, only wearing shoes, and she has a strap-on around her waist. You bring a bed on wheels close to me and both of you lie on the bed. You start kissing, caressing your bodies. She lifts your dress to touch your thighs, caresses your inner thigh from the knees up to your panty. You touch her boobs while kissing her. I start to moan. I'm getting hard in the cage and it hurts. After lots of kissing, she stands on her knees, grabs you by the hair and brings your mouth to the dildo "Poor Mistress, you forgot what sucking a real dick is by always being with that locked bitch!" And you start sucking, and with your hands, you touch her butt, and go between her legs to touch her lips and clit. She's so wet, you can put 2 fingers in her right away, get them so so wet, and then take a break from the dildo to taste her.

I'm getting harder and harder, trying to pull on the leash and moaning so strong. You two don't even look at me a single time.

You now lie down on your back and she comes on top of you. She kisses you again, tongue out, lots of saliva. I can hear it. She stands now on top of you and sits down on your face. With one hand you caress her body and with the other you masturbate her strap on. Slowly, all the way. Then fast, then just the tip. While you're licking her wet vagina. This makes me crazy. I recognize your crazy amazing hand job skills and I want one so bad. Her hands start to go down on your body as she's moving her hips on your face. She's caressing your boobs, then going under the dress to feel how hard you nipples are. She pinches them a little. Then stronger. I see your body having spasm and I hear you moaning strong. I can't help but moan as well. Like a puppy bitch tied to a post, crying for his Mistress to come back.

As the girl starts moaning and enjoying herself with your tongue, you keep jerking her penis, and her hands slide down to your legs now. She lifts your dress and touches your vagina through the panty "Wow, tell me Mistress, you're wet already!!" You start moaning as well and masturbating her stronger, which makes me even more crazy. She leans forward, all the way down to your panty, and starts kissing, licking it. Her fingers are inside your panty already, rubbing your clitoris gently.

She stands away from you. You finally turn your face to me to send me a little wink and smile. When I see you, your face completely wet and shiny, licking your own lips, I start moaning again. The girl comes to me, unties the leash and takes it in her hand to bring me on the bed. "Lick your Mistress clean!" I start licking your cheeks, your chin, and by the time I get to your lips, I can't help kissing you. You slap my face and the girl pulls the leash back strong. "Did somebody ask you to kiss me bitch?? We said LICK". I open my mouth to say something, but you slap me again right away. And again. You then push me off the bed back to the floor. "STAY! And don't make a sound!"

The girl goes between your legs and removes your panty. She starts to lick you strong. Whole tongue between your lips, grabbing your wet inside your vagina to bring it all the way to your clitoris. She then sucks your clitoris, fingers you slowly and deep while she keeps licking. I'm just centimeters away and I watch and fight for my penis to not get too hard because it hurts.

"Bitch, do you want to taste your Mistress' vagina?" I shout YES! You look at me and I see disappointment. "Don't make a sound"... I had forgotten about this. I look to the floor ashamed and afraid. You take the leash and pull strong towards you. The girl leaves for a while. You start slapping my face and scratching my body while explaining me that I'm a very bad boy, I don't even have a 10 minute memory to remember rules and you're very angry. You're slapping so hard, I feel tears coming to my eyes. "These are tears of shame! A bitch is always sad to disappoint his Mistress!"

The girl comes back with a little box and gives it to you. You open it and take out clamps. She goes back between your legs and starts licking you again, and taking your panty to caress you with and make it super super wet with your wet. You put the clamps on my nipples. I shake in pain "This is to teach you bitch, that you have to obey! If i say shut up, I mean shut up!! I was about to let you lick me, but now hm-hm! Not a chance!"

The other girl says "But now be a good bitch, sit up and beg! You're still going to taste your Mistress pussy". I sit and beg, mouth open. She goes back down to lick you and then come to me and spits a mix of saliva and pussy fluids in my mouth. "Swallow". I obey. She then takes the panty, completely wet and put it inside my mouth. She forces it inside "Now we're sure the bitch is gonna shut up." You're lying down on your back again, my face 10 centimeters away from your vagina, and the other goes between your legs, but this time with the dildo. She puts it inside. Slowly, all the way. Then out. Completely. She turns to me and slaps my face with the dildo covered with fluids. She goes back inside of you. Slowly, deep. And again, takes it out to slap me with it. She then starts fucking you faster, harder. You moan strong, just like when I fuck you and you're both ignoring me again. I can still feel strong the taste of your vagina in my mouth and I am so turned on. She giving you super hard, she turns you around in doggystyle, start slapping your buttcheeks while she's fucking you hard and deep.

I'm completely desperate but I do not even moan. I watch and suffer. After a while, you stand and she lies on her back. You pull to leash so that I come on the bed. You remove the chains I have at my feet and ask me to quit the panty from my mouth and put it on. I obey and I put that wet panty as if it was mine. You then put my head right between the girls legs, lying on my back. "Open your mouth, don't move." Which I do. You sit down on the dildo and you start fucking yourself with it. The girl touches your body, turns you on with your boobs, hips, butt cheeks, while you're moving and fucking like crazy. The way you're moving and moaning, I know that you are getting close to an orgasm. You keep going at it. You moan and shout so strong. Once you get to the point where you're going to have a huge orgasm, you jump out of her dildo to my face. You put 2 fingers inside your vagina and finish stimulating yourself and squirt all over my face and mouth. "Lick me now!! If you make me come again, you'll have a reward" .

I start licking you, I have to swallow your fluids so I can keep breathing. My tongue goes from your butthole all the way up to your clitoris and then I snap the clitoris with my lips and start sucking on it. You move at the same time, spreading more fluids on my face and turning me on even more. I go very fast and in all directions with my tongue, alternating with very slow, strong movement on your clitoris and then sucking it. After a short while, you come again, throwing a new river right in my mouth. "Don't swallow yet!" You get down. "Keep it in your mouth, make sure it goes in every corner. I marked my territory on you, I want it to go everywhere and to stick there!"

While I'm still lying down, the other girl left and you take the strap on dildo for you now. "Get on all 4, like a bitch, Don't look at me". I obey. You come behind me. You start scratching my cheeks. It hurts because it's still sore from all the spanking. "You can do sounds bitch, no words." I moan for all I couldn't before. You stand on your knees behind me. You spread my cheeks and caress my butthole... I moan and shiver. You grab my testicles and squeeze them more than they're already squeezed by the cage. I'm getting hard again. You slap my balls gently. I shiver and shake, and moan of pain. You giggle and get the dildo closer to my butthole. I still don't know what's coming to me. You put 2 fingers in your vagina, still super wet, and pass them on my butthole to lube it. And then, no questions asked, you put the tip of the dildo, also still wet from your vagina against my hole and before I can even shout in surprise, you fuck it deep inside of me.

You go for fast and strong, making me feel every centimeter of cock inside my butt. You grab my hair and pull it backwards, you stick fingers inside my mouth you slap me, all of that while you're fucking my ass. "How do you like your reward, bitch???" You fuck me so strong and so wet, I feel weird pleasure coming from my butt, from my prostate. I moan a lot, I shout also. After a while I feel I'm getting close. I try to turn my head and look at you in desperation. I cannot ask to come. I moan and look at you.

"I'm not gonna slow down honey, you hold your cum inside! If you ejaculate, I swear you're gonna clean it!" This last sentence is too much, I can't hold it: my half-soft, locked penis starts dripping semen. It's more squirting than ejaculating, but it's all on the bed now. You get off me, grab me by the hair and stick my face in my own semen. "Clean bitch!! I warned you!" While I clean, you're slapping my ass and occasionally my balls while saying how disappointed you are. You were giving me a reward and I disobeyed again. When I'm done cleaning, you remove the chains at my hands and tell me "Well, I wanted to go home, unlock you and let you fuck me... I guess we'll just have to go to sleep, you already came..."

You lead me towards the door, the girl let's us out. "Let's go home bitch", without even giving me my short or t-shirt back.