All Comments on 'Bringing the Heat'

by taiyakisoba

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very real would love to be your Ayu

trashmantxtrashmantxover 9 years ago
Good stuff

Manga with out the artwork

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Above and beyond anything I've seen yet.

This was possible THE best piece of niche fiction I have ever read. I slowly clap for you. This is a sweet and romantic piece. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GJ

すっごく面白かったです。貴方が書いた話今全部読み終わりました。日本の方ですよね?話の流れや萌えポイントとかがすっごい日本っぽかったので。こういった女性上位の話は英語圏の感性ではあまり出てこないのが残念でしょうがありません。次回作を期待してまっています。

LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
Not a fan of 2nd person POV...

...gave it 5* anyway. Little hard to relate to, since I'm built like an ogre, but I'd love to have an Amazon like Ayu for my own. ^_^ Good fantasy, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loving this author

Well loved it. :)

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
SOMETIMES EVEN THE HEAT

is unable to melt or thaw time passed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun and sappy

Though cluelessness was a bit overdone, it was sweet and fun spirited.

J

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 8 years ago
Fahk!

You write a great story. I loved Christmas Cake. This one is a little sappy and, like other commenters, I'm not a fan of the pov but a good writer like you can pull it off.

L O R

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 8 years ago
Superb!

I generally prefer girly-girls, but the emotional connection between them and their past is so sweet!

MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago

That story was hot and cute.

femdom_foodfemdom_foodover 8 years ago
5/5

ughh soo cute ^__^

trigudistrigudisabout 8 years ago
Nice

I was impressed with your 3rd person narrative, not easy to pull off but you managed. It reminded me of Jay Mcinereney's "Bright Lights Big City."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good

It's a good story, but honestly Ayu pissed me off. Couldn't she just leave the letter in a more noticeable place? Or just massage him? Would like to see the MC lash out at her, and her being sorry.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 6 years ago
I ended up really loving it. 5*****

I thought the 2pov would be difficult to enjoy, but really it was almost 3p and I sort of read it that way.

So apart from that comment, not criticism, it was lovely and Female Dominant in a really loving way. I am going to look for the rest of your work and hope that you will count me as a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it...

...but where's the other half of the story?! Such a tease, baka!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cute!

Part two whennnn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great writing

A great story. I can tell you cared and put a great amount of time into crafting a beautiful story. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

You do "gentle femdom" better than any other author I've encountered. Thank you for stories with depth, and characters who have wants, insecurities and character development.

messerschmiedmesserschmiedalmost 5 years ago
I loved every story you wrote.

You're the best at female domination and romance :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection

It's probably the most amazing GFD story I could ever hope to read.

Scenario from deepest dreams!

SCORPYiOSCORPYiOover 2 years ago

Soo good I love it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please add a scene of her fucking his brains out and this story would be perfect

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice premise.

Good back story/set up.

Nothing with those breasts? And nipples?

No teasing/edging of his cock? And balls?

No making him show her how he adores her body parts?

And she's so tall that she doesn't have boyfriends. How did she learn about sex then?

Four stars.

RMike35RMike35about 2 months ago
Ayu

It started out Ayu was very immature and very confrontational always lightly bullying him,but still within reason.Then she moves and he doesn't see her for 15 years,finally they see eachother but Ayu has turned Amazonian and towers over him.

But still Ayu is shy and meek about her feelings for him.Ultimately him and her are afraid to let their feelings show,but then he finds the note she left for him expressing her feelings for him and races to her game to show his love and support for Ayu.

But the downside of this story is no pokey pokey,and it was not stated if Ayu or Him were still virgins,I wish the author had stated that or not.Finally it would have been better if we had heard about sex and whether Ayu and Him had stayed together and eventually started a family together to make the story more satisfying,but oh well it was still a decent story nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaiyakisoba@taiyakisoba
Back in the game writing monstergirl, fantasy and sci-fi stories. My favourite themes are gentle femdom (think valiant female knights rescuing young men in distress!), yuri (Japanese-style romanticised lesbian fiction) and older-woman, younger-man relationships. I hope you enj...