Bringing Work Home for her Birthday

Story Info
Jewel gains control for her Birthday.
4.5k words
4.61
9.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZownsJ
ZownsJ
9 Followers

Bringing work home for Her Birthday

He smiled while he drove with one hand on the wheel and one hand on the upper left leg of his sub, Jewel. His hand massaged back and forth drawing her cute black cocktail dress up enough to reveal that her panties were no longer on. Every now and then as conversation would pause, his hand would drift over and brush her exposed sex causing her to squirm which was an instant reminder to her of the plug that remained in her ass.

They had just finished an exquisite Sushi dinner to begin the celebration of her Birthday. While most of the conversation through the dinner had been vanilla, it remained cheerful and did have enough kink that her panties had been surrendered and a plug was discreetly inserted. But they both knew, the most exciting part of it all had been the gift he was giving to his sub, an evening of her being in control. An opportunity for her to manage the events of the evening and to act as dominant as she desired. Of course, it went without saying that this gift of control did have underlying limitations. Despite the level of play, he was not submissive, and she had no desire to be a domme yet they both felt the rush of the unknown play that was in the near future.

The last couple miles of the drive were in a comfortable silence, both of their minds eagerly preparing for what was next. He clicked the garage door opener and they moved into the garage and parked. He leaned over fingering her discreet public collar as his lips touched hers for a deep kiss. As he drew back he smiled and said to her, "Happy Birthday my dear, I am all yours" he grinned after he spoke.

Her face instantly glowed as she smiled ear to ear. She squirmed in her seat feeling an instant rush to her pussy. Her mind flooded with instant primal thoughts of him taking her and fucking her like a beast on the hood of her car. Or carrying her into the house only to bend her over the counter, remove the plug and stretch her tiny ass around his massive hard on. She let out an audible gasp as the thoughts nearly overtook her body and mind until she shook her head to shed them. She had a plan and needed to stay focused. She had been given a gift of control, but she did not hesitate in her belief that this gift was still an opportunity to serve her Master.

Her hand moved to rest on his bulge as she muscled up the courage to speak while her body wanted to melt into his touch. "Exit the car, then remove your pants. I need to prepare some things then I will come back and get you." She reached up and hit the garage door opener closing the door behind them. She then smiled and exited the car quickly closing the door with an inadvertent slam that showed her nervousness then she dashed into the house.

He leaned back in his seat a minute and gripped his bulge feeling the rush to it for a brief moment before he chuckled revealing his good sportsmanship of the birthday gift as he climbed out of the car. He pulled his belt out as he kicked off his shiny black shoes. Instinct caused him to look both ways in the empty garage as if to make sure nobody was watching as he unbuttoned his slacks and then slide them down his well toned legs. He then stood back up and stepped out of the slacks, his hand then returned to his bulge which was visibly enlarged but still trapped inside his briefs that were snug enough to show a detailed outline. He then loosened the collar of his button up shirt and rolled up his sleeves. His breathing was faster and his smile was large as he was anxiously waiting to see what his sub wanted for her birthday. He took a couple steps towards the door into the house and he stopped and waited patiently.

Inside the house Jewel scrambled around in a panic, quickly stripping off her dress, her formal earrings, and her discreet collar. She reached down and unlaced her high heels and kicked them aside and she strode her naked, fit, and tan body across the room with speed to the closet. She flipped through clothes to find just the outfit she had planned for the evening which included her heavy red collar that she was given the day he took ownership of her. She laced that around her neck first and then all the scramble froze for an instant, her eyes closed and she daydreamed of his hands on her, his eyes looking down at her kneeling body, his half smile that warmed her soul. Her breath escaped in nearly a moan then she took a deep breath, opened her eyes and reached for the planned outfit, a very dominant looking dark corset, nylons, and knee high boots. She looked it over for a moment, then tossed it aside deciding that it was not the outfit she wanted. She started flipping through the closet some more.

Back in the garage his anxious waiting at the door had diminished to leaning on the fender of the car and fiddling his thumbs. He could sense that there was a panic inside the house as his connection to his sub was so tight that they nearly shared emotions. He remained patient understanding the stress his sub was likely under trying to make sure everything was perfect. She never gave less than 100% into any task to ensure that her love and respect were noticed. He smiled as flashes of her naked and kneeling at his feet raced through his mind. His hand moved back over his bulge and started to massage him further into his daydream when suddenly the door to the house opened causing him to be jolted out of his thoughts. He stood up straight and walked to the door, his eyes scanning her as he approached. She had on a red silk robe that went down to about mid thigh, exposing her tan and fit legs that were accentuated by her excessively tall "pleasers" that had seen a stripper pole, but never the public. Her back straightened up pushing out her chest, her chin up exposing more of her heavy collar as she felt his eyes wandering over her body instantly moistening her barely covered pussy.

He smiled to her and then reminded her of the Birthday gift, "Do I need to kneel?" he offered reluctantly.

She shook her head violently, "No Sir, I would not dream of it." Instead, she kneeled before him with one hand reaching up and pulling his briefs down just enough for his cock to spring out. She opened her mouth wide and covered the head of it and worked halfway up the shaft.

He tilted his head back and let out a light moan as he knew from prior lost bets, that she craved to be able to put her mouth on him whenever she wished. Her birthday gift allowed it once more. His cock started to grow just beyond half mast when she pulled her mouth off his cock with a loud slurp and then trapped it in his briefs once again.

She rose back to her feet, then looked at him in the eyes. "Sir, if you don't mind I would like to blindfold you before we proceed?"

"Of course my dear, it is your Birthday" he spoke reminding her that she was in control although he felt so empowered as she remained her submissive self while trying to manage events.

She nodded and moved behind him sliding a blindfold that had been used on her multiple times over his eyes and then she took his hand. "Watch your step Sir" she reminded him as he followed her up a step into the house.

The house was sensually decorated with candles flickering and emitting warm senses and a gentle background music that could only be heard when all other movements stopped. The temperature was just right with a comfortable air flow that would grab exposed skin. She walked him carefully being his guidance into the kitchen. She then raised his hand and placed a wine glass in it and then clanked a glass to it, "Cheers, Sir."

He repeated the toast and raised his glass to his lips, taking in a sip of the smooth red wine just as he felt her again pulling down his briefs so that she could wrap her mouth over his half hard member. He moaned as he felt not only her mouth, but the cool bit of wine that she had yet to swallow that she was using to further stimulate his cock. He moaned as he moved the wine around in his mouth taking in the sensations of the wine along with the work of his sub to create a warm sensation through his entire body.

She then quickly snapped his briefs back up and leaned her body to his for a warm hug before guiding his glass back to the counter and taking his hand again. She led him from the kitchen across the cool hardwood floor to the center of the next room. She guided him to sit down in a firm chair that he could tell belonged to the kitchen table. With a single swing of the leg she straddled his lap and leaned into him for a kiss before she spoke. "Are you ok, Sir?"

He chuckled and nodded, "I am fine, my dear are you enjoying your Birthday so far?"

"Yes Sir". She responded immediately as her hands started to unbutton his shirt starting at the top and descending down while her hips gave an involuntary light grind on top of his growing cock.

She leaned down and kissed his neck gently as her hands completed the buttons and pushed his shirt wide. After the last kiss, she sat straight up increasing the pressure on his now fully erect cock. Her hands flipped open the lid of massage oil with a loud snap followed by sound of her hands rubbing together heating it up. Her small hands then pressed to his chest and started to massage with a deep grip on his pectorals. The oil heated up the skin relaxing the muscles and pulling a light moan from him as his head fell back in peace. She continued to massage down his front, over his abs then up his sides paying careful attention to every inch of his upper torso. Her small hands moved over his shoulders as she leaned in giving a deep kiss as her hands spread the oil down each of his arms.

His cock was straining, trapped under her weight and the thin fabric of his briefs, the thoughts of pushing down his briefs so he could feel her hot pussy around his firm shaft starting to become overwhelming. Then with a careful wiggles his hands dropped his shirt the rest of the way and he was reaching for Jewel's ass when the sound of heels across the floor halted his motion. His head quickly turned to the direction of the sound as if he could see through the blindfold, his mouth dropped open as his mind tried to process what it was hearing.

"Sir, I hope you do not mind that I brought the receptionist from my work to help me tonight?" She followed her words with a kiss to his neck, her body was heated and she was unable to slow her grind in his lap. Her nipples were firm and perky against her silk robe and she wanted her Sir's cock inside her even more than he did. She then reached up and removed his blindfold so he could see who else was in the room.

In front of him stood the receptionist that he had seen a few times and they had talked about playing with for months. Her 5'5" frame was pushing closer to six foot with her stripper heels on. Her recently added fake tits poured over her dark corset that contrasted her blonde hair. Her enhanced lips were painted red giving her even more of a bimbo look than her body already brought her. As Jewel moved off of his lap the blonde receptionist looked over him unable to take her eyes from his throbbing cock that was held tight to his body by his briefs.

"I don't mind if she helps, but I do feel both of you are overdressed" he responded with his dominant personality rising to the surface as his hand moved to his confined cock rubbing his bulge.

Jewel quickly responded opening her robe and letting it fall of the back of her as she displayed for his view holding still until he nodded in approval. Then she moved over to the Blonde moving behind her and unlacing her corset and letting it fall in front of her exposing her carefully enhanced body to his view. While the blondes pale skin was in direct contrast to the sun kissed beauty of Jewel's naturally defined body, it complimented the scene as a toy that was shaped and built for a man's pleasure. A toy that Jewel could not wait to serve to him.

Jewel giggled as she noticed the shock on her Sir's face. Her plan had worked! For her Birthday she was going to feel the pleasure of bringing her Sir a gift he has never had. She was going to be able to show him her unselfish love for him and his pleasure. Her body tingled with excitement, and she could not stop smiling.

Jewel grabbed the massage oil and shared it with the blonde and they moved to each side of her Sir. Now four hands caressed over his upper torso massaging as each girl kissed his cheek and neck while they worked. Their hands continuing the massage down each of his arms all the way to his fingers working out every bit of muscle ache or stiffness. He moaned and leaned back, his cock pitching a tent in his briefs as he took in the most erotic massage he had ever felt.

Jewel's hand then moved down his side and slipped a finger in the waistband of his briefs, she looked up to him with pleading eyes and spoke in the cutest whimper, "Sir, for my Birthday I really would like to service your entire body tonight?"

The blonde smiled and nodded in agreement as her finger slipped in the opposite side and started to stretch.

He smiled and responded in a playful tone, "Well, I would hate to deny you a birthday wish. Go ahead"

Before he fully finished the response, his briefs were yanked down his legs and thrown to the other side of the room. His eager cock sprung up straight and stretched tall. His legs parted slightly and relaxed as the two ladies commenced spreading the massage oil down each leg working deep into the muscle tissue with expert grips. They then both moved to his feet, their hands massaging the arch and then fingering between his toes continuing to give attention to every little muscle.

Both of the ladies then moved to straddle his feet as they leaned their bare chest to his well oiled legs. He raised his feet slightly to grind each of their exposed cunts as their attention climbed up to his pelvic area where Jewel gripped his shaft holding it in place while they each took a lick along the side of his shaft.

He looked down to see Jewel's brunette hair on one side, the blonde on the other with their mouths open and lips pressed to the side of his shaft stroking it up and down with the softness of their mouth. An amazing site he had only dreamed about prior to this day. His chest was now rising and falling with speed as he pulled in loud breaths in between his light moans. Each moan seeming to fuel the attention to his cock and causing each woman to grind his leg with more speed and force as their pussies started to leak the moisture of arousal.

His hands moved to each head, brushing their hair in approval as he watched the coordinated effort on his rigid shaft. First each side was licked, kissed, and stroked with their mouths. Then Jewel dove her mouth over his puffy head and halfway down his shaft for a few strokes before pulling off to catch her breath. Then the blonde dove onto it getting her face further down the shaft as if competing to see who can get lower and who can pull out whatever precum his puffy head was releasing.

Jewel then glanced over to the blonde and announced to her, "No hands" echoing her Sir's preferences as she transitioned herself away from his cock and started sliding her body up and down his leg, her tits collecting the massage oil and rubbing against him as her pussy grinded the top of his foot soaking it with her juices. Quickly the blonde caught on and started to match Jewels motions until they both slid all the way up his body presenting four tits to his face for his tongue and mouth to explore briefly before they slide back down and stopped at his waist, trapping his cock and grinding it. He curled his legs up slightly to drive his shins to their hungry pussies as they tit fucked and licked his cock as if every touch and lick were oxygen to keep them alive. The moaning in the room was constant and every breath audible as the arousal of the trio continued to ascend.

His hips started to buck up driving his swollen shaft into the four tit mash at his waist. His hands reach down and slide down each spine until he reaches their ass and he presses down to make sure they are as impaled on his leg as possible. His mouth open breathing hard as he mumbled, "time to fuck.." his voice trailed off. His eyes narrow as his hands climbed back up and entangled in each girl's hair.

Jewel's head snapped up to his eyes as she continued to try to deliver for her Sir, "Please let me watch her ride your cock Sir..please let her ride you" her mouth then quickly plunged back down his cock forcing her throat around his puffy head making herself gag on his magnificent cock.

He smiled as he released Jewel's hair and pulled on the blonde's guiding her up off of his cock and leg until her face was an inch from his own. He leaned forward and pressed his mouth to hers sharing a primal kiss where his tongue swirled with hers as they both moaned. He then pulled away from the kiss and stared at the blonde seeing how glazed over her eyes were with passion.

"We cannot deny a Birthday wish from Jewel now, can we?" he taunted her with a playful smile.

"...No...we cannot" she replied speaking very slow as her emotions were overpowering her processing.

Jewel then quickly swatted the blondes ass with a loud spank, "No...SIR" she corrected with fire in her voice.

"No Sir" the blonde bombshell corrected as she lifted a leg over Sir's lap and started to descend towards his tall saliva soaked cock.

His hands move to her hips and guided her downward. Her knees bent and her pussy lips spread around his mushroom head and descended down his shaft with a loud groan. He looked over to Jewel catching her eyes and reading the true pleasure she had at giving her Sir this cock hungry blonde that they had fantasized about for months. He helped her rise up his cock then he grinded her down a second time pausing slightly as she adjusted to take his girth, then the up and down motions started pulling out a squeak from her each time she slide up and down. Up and down.

Jewel climbed up his body and pressed her mouth to his in a short but passionate tongue to tongue kiss. Then she pulled back gave the blonde another slap on the ass before descending down between her Sir's legs. Jewel quickly wrapped her lips around Sir's bouncing balls sucking on them and fondling as the fucking became more and more intense. Her body trapped between Sir's legs as the sounds of sex got louder and louder with each bounce.

He arched his back and bucked up and down watching the blonde bombshell's oversized fake tits bounce with her body as she rose up and then plummeted down on his cock with as much force as she could muster. Up and down, up and down. His legs squeezed around Jewel who remained between his legs sucking at his balls then slithering her tongue under him to touch his asshole forcing a pucker that nearly burst his load before he wanted. He moaned loud and tightened up which only sent signals to Jewel that she found a pleasure spot. She repeated the process working harder and harder delivering her Sir the hottest sexual experience he had ever felt. His body now sweating, his mouth open panting as his body was becoming overrun with sensations.

The blonde arched her back as she rode his cock as hard as she could. She had flirted with him since the day she met him and she became obsessed with them as a couple the day he arrived and fucked Jewel in the conference room at work and now she finally was in between them both. She finally had his cock inside her driving her pussy wide and deep she howled in ecstasy as she bounced over and over and over. Her muscles tightening, her breathing rapid as each movement brought her closer and closer to the edge.

Sensing the blondes impending orgasm, he reached up and gripped her tits with his large hands and then moved to her nipples pinching aggressively causing her body to lock up and shake as she screamed announcing her pleasure as her pussy exploded juices all over his cock spreading to Jewel as she continued to work him underneath her. Jewel pulled back and giggled as she wiped her face clean of the collateral damage while remaining playful and aroused.

ZownsJ
ZownsJ
9 Followers
12