Bringing Work Home for her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde then fell to his chest as her legs gave out from the motion as her body continued to shudder from the aftershock. After a few brief moments she pushed her self up and off of his cock and took Jewel by the hand knowing it was overdue to share with the Birthday girl.

Jewel looked up at Sir with pleading eyes as she stood up about to straddle him only to be intercepted as he stood up. He then took her arm and guided her hands over the end of the chair as he bent her body over and stood behind her, pulling her hair to twist her face so he could kiss her as his other hand reached under her and toyed with her dripping wet pussy. He then reached over and grabbed the massage oil and dribbled it down her ass crack and around her lower back. His hands then smeared the oil all over massaging her muscles, the backs of her legs then even around her front to cup her tits as they hand. She kept her body as still as possible with her weight resting on her hands as she was bent over the chair.

"Spread" he announced softly as he grabbed the oil one more time and dribbled oil down her ass crack as her little hands pulled them wide as instructed. Then without hesitation he aligned his puffy head with her star and drove his hips forward instantly spreading her ass around his throbbing cock.

"Uggghhhhh" they moaned in unison as he paused with his cock deep feeling her body squirm to accommodate. He pulled back then charged forward again.

The blonde now stood behind him draped over him with her tits mashed to his back watching him draw back and then slam forward into his precious sub. In and out, in and out, in and out his speed increasing stretching her little ass with every push. Her hand then reached between her legs to start rubbing her clit in a fury as his fucking continues faster and deeper over and over.

His moans are deep and separated by grunts as he flexes his legs with every single push into Jewel. His cock leaks precum, his balls are bouncing into her pussy as she grinds her clit whimpering as her edge nears. The blonde then slides down his back side, her hands spread his ass cheeks and she begins to tongue his asshole as he pounds Jewel with the force of a jackhammer..ugh..ugh.ugh..ugh..

Jewel's body seizes up and she asks permission to cum a second after her body has already started the process, her ass locks up on his cock, her body shakes, jolts, and loses her sense of balance as her pussy squirts a solid stream to the floor while pushing out a guttural moan from her orgasm possessed body. mmmmmmmmmmmppphhhhhhh

He instantly curls forward being set in motion by the hot reaction of sub that is bound tightly to his soul. His cock pumps her two more times then buries deep and holds for a moment taking one more lick from the blonde before his body jerks violently and ERUPTS with a hot stream of cum that floods Jewel's tiny ass overflowing her with a hot seed as he ROARS to the ceiling shaking violently from the most earth shattering orgasm he has ever felt... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

His body holds in place fighting not to fall over as he tingles from head to toe as his cock keeps twitching and leaking. The blonde climbs back up and stands behind him helping stabilize and giving him a big kiss while he remains buried in his sub. All three of them smile and chuckle as they begin to lower their accelerated pulse rate through a series of deep breaths.

Sir then finally pulls out of Jewel and helps her stand. He then takes each of them in arm and he moves the trio to the couch where they collapse onto his chest all cuddled together. His heart is racing as his mind processes the dream he has just lived. His eyes close a moment to enjoy the floating and peace that his soul has been given.

Jewel looks to the naked blonde who is mashed next to her Sir, then she looks up to her Sir and sees a glow underneath his exhaustion. She smiles contently and whispers, "Happy Birthday to me".

12