Brinksmanship Won Pt. 03

Story Info
Helping a pregnant friend payback her sleezy husband.
4.6k words
4.55
2.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy returned home in the same condition as every night over the last few weeks - dirty, stinking and pissed beyond belief - the sting of his brutal divorce lingering still. Stupid bitch, clearly she had never heard of the term "marriage of convenience", where, according to him, she was to be convenient to him, ensuring that his needs were met while his game development company skyrocketed in fame. Sure, he hadn't sold any games yet but that was because no one ever understood his vision and the average gamer was too engrossed in having storylines. Plus, she was supposed to keep on providing him with the necessary funds needed to payback his loans - both to the bank and the sharks - whilst he busily spent the nights discussing the plotlines and technical details of the game with his friends. Well, technically you shouldn't call the bar girls you were fucking work friends, especially when you were paying them for services rendered. But what did the courts or his recently ex-wife know? What he knew however, was that after seven years and one child, she and her money weren't there and now he needed to find a way to keep the funds rolling in. As he took off his shoes, bracing his inebriated self in the doorway, he saw the envelope on the floor. More legal fucking paperwork.

He placed the envelope near his desktop and booted up the pc, the hard drives whirring nosily as he poured himself another drink of cheap white rum and cola. After a sip, he reluctantly opened the envelope - a stack of paper from her lawyer's office slid out - Shit to sign - and then a small page. On it, was a website address and a password, with a final half-sentence instructing him to "Go there, Jimmy, XXX". No doubt some final porn links - this was something she used to do for him when they first met, this was likely her way of saying a final goodbye. As he logged into the website, he quickly realized there was a video, in fact that was all there was on the media player on the screen - not ads, no fancy headers or anything. In his semi-drunken state his mind registered that this website was built specifically for him. He felt somewhat honoured by this thought and he sat in front of the screen, sipping his drink. He simply hit the "Play" button and after a jittery start, the video began rolling in earnest.

The Past or Present?

The quality on the video wasn't the best - it was grainy and could see in the video player the resolution maxxed out at about 320p. A brown skinned woman sat on a couch, fixing her afro, her abs clearly visible and crowned by a pair of round breasts with small pinkish-brown nipples. Her legs were apart, rather casually, a clean shaven pussy visible in between the toned thighs - Jimmy suspected more details of her cunt would be made known to him shortly. The woman looked familiar though and after racking his brain, he recalled where he knew her from, although not her name. This was a close friend of his wife, a complete bitch and from his own musings, she was influencing her to leave him. She was responsible for his present state and to be frank, he suddenly relished the idea of watching her naked, maybe even getting fucked on camera. Evil thoughts flooded his mind to download the video and keep it - he could blackmail this woman later and supplement his monthly finances, maybe even coax a fuck out from her. There was no download button however and resolved to view the video later and see what he could do, for now he simply got up, stripped his pants off and began rubbing his cock. His balls were heavy and sensitive, demanding release, however his cock was betraying him, years of heavy drinking having taken its toll. The woman was speaking to someone inaudibly and soon another, more familiar frame walked in and sat next to her on the couch.

Pale skin and long, black hair, stomach flat but no abs. Legs thick with the calves flexing as she moved, the round, porcelain ass not jiggling. The breasts were larger than her friend, with decent sized pink nipples - her cunt was also cleanly shaven, her large labia visible and shiny, the wetness and anticipation evident. This was his wife and clearly this video was made when both of them were roommates in university. Back then, he never dated her and while he was attracted to her, she represented too much of a challenge for him to chase for some youthful, flittering sex. From their eventual marriage, he did learn that she used to have an adventurous side, culminating in at least a threesome with her roommate, the same one in the video currently. His cock finally grew hard as he remembered the story of how both of them brought home a nerdy lab partner and at the end of a long semester, properly rewarded him over a weekend with their mouths and pussies for helping them to ace some the courses, leaving him a video as a final reminder. He also recalled how he burned with jealousy when she said the same nerd was also "gifted" with not only brains - the comparison with his own body parts was always too evident. He continued to stroke his cock as the two ladies on the screen began their show in earnest, realizing this was probably that "rewards" video.

Both women were staring at the camera, their breaths heavy as the performance was underway. The brown-skinned friend had slunk lower into the couch and spread her legs wider, her fingers caressing a visible pink clit as the other hand kept the lips spread open, sweat beginning to form on her brow. His future wife was also masturbating, although one hand was pinching her pink nipples and massaging her breast, the other hand slick with her natural fragrant secretions as she used it to stroke, pull and tug at those large pink pussy lips. It occurred to him that maybe, just maybe, the wetness he was seeing on her cunt may not have been pussy juices alone but possibly the semen from the nerd that they had been fucking. He wished the camera could zoom in so he could take a closer look but alas, it didn't; however, the question was burning in his mind, fuelling a primal envy....another fucking man came in my wife's cunt!!!!

It was irrational to have those thoughts - they weren't even speaking to each other, much less dating, when the video had been made - but still it cut through him. His focus was suddenly drawn to her friend who changed her pace entirely - instead of merely stroking her clit, the woman had quickly plunged two, then three fingers into her cunt, causing her to shudder and buck her hips, moans of pleasure erupting from within her. He could see from the film the juices running down the crack of her ass, pale white, maybe a combination of sperm and herself, maybe not. Her cunt was stretched around her fingers as she continued to shudder, not moving her hand. Then slowly, in and out she began, increasing speed until her hand was a proverbial blur and loud screaming was heard. Her brown skin was gleaming with sweat now giving her a shimmering bronze look, like a work of art....a work of art that helped turned my wife against me! His own hand was furiously pumping his cock away, wishing he could have been in that friend's cunt in the video. Soon, the screaming stopped, becoming muffled as his future wife began kissing her friend and holding the friend's hand firmly in place. Without missing a beat, his future wife dropped lower and began suckling the small nipples on the sweaty breasts, her eyes now closed, her own pussy bright pink from the arousal. The kisses kept on going lower and lower, until his future wife pulled the hand away and replaced it with her own lips. After some adjustments, his wife was kneeling in between her roommate's legs, sweat running down her pale back and round ass as she lapped away at a pussy. Her friend's hand was caressing her black hair, still covered in juices, helping to keep the oral assault going. In all his years of marriage to that woman, he never knew that she had eaten pussy - this was a secret she had kept close to her and as it dawned on him that maybe he wasn't considered worthy enough to know this, he felt his own balls begin to empty, warm cum covering his fist. That bitch!

Even as his cock deflated, the women on the screen continued their oral fucking and soon the roommate began clenching fistfuls of hair on the head of her lover, eyes now closed and head and neck arching back. The screaming was loud now, her hips threatening to throw the other girl off her pussy completely. His future wife held on - he could imagine the sheer amount of suction she was keeping on that hardened clit through it all, never letting go until the very end. When she did let go, the roommate was slumped to the side, the orgasm causing her senses to become temporarily overwhelmed, the couch properly drenched between her legs and the wife face and chest covered in the evidence of the roommate's profuse squirting. His future wife took her seat once again to her semi-conscious roommate and spreading herself completely, both feet on the couch, tried inserting three fingers as well. The girl shuddered, no6t from pleasure but from discomfort and soon resolved to finger fuck herself with only two digits of her hand. When she orgasmed, there was no loud screams or squirting - these were things she never really did - but instead the familiar moaning and heaving breathing. He watched as the video cut to black but kept on rolling - quickly checking the timestamp realized there was at least thirty more minutes and so he waited.

A revenge of sorts

As he wiped his sticky hands and sipped more of his drink, the video once again restarted, this time in a bedroom. The quality was much higher this time, as was the overall lighting - almost studio like. The same friend as before sat on the bed, her breasts larger with dark nipples now, the abs no longer defined but hinting at their presence, the pussy now having a thick dark landing strip above it. Her hair was flat ironed straight and clearly she was older. Soon a newspaper dropped from the top of the frame, the date amongst the headlines aligning to the date his ex-wife had filed for divorce officially, although they had been separated for a couple of months prior. The hands holding the newspaper was deliberately showing the pale outline of a missing wedding ring on the ring finger - Jimmy reasoned this must have been his wife's, as she had flung it in his face the day she walked out after finding him on top of some half-drugged out skank in their bedroom. Something was bugging him though, about the date on the newspaper and a dread fear was building in his stomach, even as his cock began hardening again, the tiny head knowing the answer. As his wife walked into the picture, his stomach sank whilst his cock grew harder than ever, his fucking organ betraying him outright. He should have been feeling disgust yet it was clearly demonstrating desire for something unattainable and something he had thrown far, far away.

The hair was shorter, chin length with the black highlighted by brown streaks; the ass had a slight desirable jiggle now - it looked enticing actually, especially as the hips were wider. As she turned and sat on the bed, she flung the newspaper to the ground and looked directly at the camera, rage consuming everything in her eyes. Her breast were huge and deliciously round now with the nipples brown, the changes not because of a surgeon's scalpel but of what was lower. Her once flat stomach was now round, round and smooth, with an overall glow to her, the type of glow that only a woman carrying a child could have. His brain registered the truth, that this video was made when his wife was about seven months pregnant and when he had just cut the jugular of their marriage away with his gambling, fornication and schemes. This was her revenge to him.

As she sat on the edge of the bed, he could barely make out her pussy - such was his neglect of her that he didn't even realize her bush had regrown, her labia large enough to be peeking out from the fragrant mass. Her friend re-positioned herself behind her and began nuzzling her neck and ear, while the hands explored the full breasts, gently caressing her nipples. Jimmy himself was slowly pumping his cock as he watched this, so many thoughts running through his mind yet one inner voice - his own - cursing him as he could have been the one fondling those breasts. His ex-wife made eye contact with the camera and simply said "I'm ready".

With that command, her friend stopped the fondling and beckoned someone closer - another man. Kissing his ex-wife on the neck, her friend now spoke, her voice loud enough that the video broadcasted it properly:

"My husband's been waiting since forever to fuck you again. And he's even more eager since I told him you're pregnant - for him that means no rubbers. Plus, I made sure to have kept his balls filled - I haven't emptied them for three days now." Another kiss to the neck, almost like a vampire feeding on the hot blood.

Jimmy was livid - Fuck him again? Wait - she was always faithful, wasn't she? What the hell is that lady talking about????" Yet through it all, his cock did not deflate. Soon, the husband walked in and pieces of the puzzle fell into place. The man's cock was large and curved down, the skin a much, much darker colour than the rest of his body, his balls large and hanging low. It was covered in veins and a large foreskin - even though fully erect, the cockhead was still concealed giving the organ a look that made Jimmy think it was angry and dangerous. He couldn't see the face but the way his hand reached and gently guided his ex-wife's gaze up towards him and what she said next, made his identity clear - this was that stupid nerd she and her friend had fucked way, way back in University.

"Damn, it's harder than I remember" His ex-wife had both her hands on the shaft and was sliding them back, eventually revealed a large purple cockhead. She looked up at the cock's owner and began licking the cockhead, gently stroking the shaft slowly as her saliva coated it. Her eyes closed as she managed to take the large knob into her mouth, her head being unable to go much further down the shaft. As her cheeks sunk in from the suction she was exerting, moans from the owner were heard, only to be overcome by her friend speaking:

"You know, it's been years since my husband fucked us both during that weekend in university. I remember you being able to suck more of his cock though - I guess you've gotten accustomed to small ones?"

Jimmy's ex-wife heard the taunts of her friend and began attempting to take more of the shaft down her throat; usually Jimmy knew that she could swallow his whole cock in her mouth but this was a different monster she was handling in the video. The friend continued her coaxing:

"Good girl....suck as much as you could. I bet you craved big cocks all of those years you were married to that cheating Jimmy. I recall in university you used to service cocks regularly, loads of cum in your pussy while you were in class leaking out or going to class with cum still on your breasts or back. I would secretly masturbate in my room at night as I heard you riding fat cock after fat cock - one night I actually spied on you - I used to be in awe of you." Jimmy was hearing these revelations and realized that his ex-wife had habits that she clearly gave up for him, his own level of assholery beginning to dawn on how he wasted it.

"You know my husband has two regrets about that weekend we spent together. Firstly, he never got to fuck you bareback. Secondly, he never fucked your ass back then."

She pulled away from the cock, breathing heavily "He can dump as much sperm in me right now, not like I'll get pregnant. But.....I'll give him my ass after I deliver. Until then - if it's ok with you - he can fuck me as much as he wants."

"See love, she's a good little lawyer....negotiating her ass getting fucked by your big cock for sperm. Do you accept?"

The man guided her up by her hands and turned her around, gently pushing her back. His ex-wife took up a position on all fours, the belly and breast hanging down as she awaited the inevitable. His large cockhead pushed past her large labia and he slowly went in, the look on his ex-wife's face streaming tortuous pleasure. The man stopped however, about half of his cock still visible, his balls twitching.

"Ummm....I'm afraid I'll hurt the baby if I go too fast. Is that ok?"

A meek 'Yes' squeaked from the woman's mouth, triggering the man to slowly fuck his pregnant prey. Jimmy stared at the screen, his own hands covered in a dribble of cum as the man deliberately stroked in the pussy, maintaining control Jimmy could only dream off. His ex-wife was moaning loudly, sweat covering her skin as the slow doggy style fuck continued. Her friend had gotten off the bed and from the brief jerkiness of the camera, it was clear to Jimmy that she was now a roving camera woman, circling the pair of lovers as they engaged in this slow coital dance. Somehow the camera view ended up being under the lovers - from this view Jimmy could see the long thick shaft slide into the pussy, balls swaying enough on each stroke to brush the labia of his ex-wife. Her bush was matted, likely with sweat and pussy juice and Jimmy could see her clit, hard and prominent. Soon, the cock stopped moving and the large vein on the underside pulsed, balls tightening, the woman actually screaming and shuddering. Jimmy knew he was watching this man pump a load of semen into his pregnant ex-wife's pussy. This seemed to last forever and soon the man withdrew, the veiny shaft shiny, slick with pussy secretions and semen, her fleshy labia covered in the pale white fluid that was only moments before in the man's large balls. As she continued to pulse with her own orgasm, some of the semen began to flow out, dripping onto the camera lens and from the chuckling, onto the camera woman's face.

After a period of general camera jerkiness and the camera focusing on some candles - Jimmy guessed they were cleaning up - the screen refocused. His ex-wife was lying on the bed, covered in sweat and smiling, legs splayed apart, hands rubbing the large, full breasts. Soon the view was on the recently fucked pussy, still slightly opened, the cunt lips slick with the whitish remnants of the recent fucking, the black curly hair matted and her brown skinned friend licking her own lips in anticipation.

"Ready love?" the cameraman asked and the woman gently grasped the large labia in front of her, stretching them slightly and lowering her mouth onto it. First one side then the other as if she wanted to ensure that no drops of her husband's semen remain coated on them. Jimmy looked on at the screen, envious at the whole scene and angry with himself above all - he barely used to suck his wife's cunt and now that that she was no longer 'his', there was no way he could ever do it. The cameraman was actively encouraging his wife to lick her clean and to savour her cunt, often referring to a 'fantasy of hers finally coming through'. Soon, the oral assault began, the friend's afro gently swaying as she began sucking her husband's cum out from her best friend's cunt. The friend was barely making any sounds, except for the occasional soft smack, likely from when her mouth released its hold on her slick opening or the clit - in fact, Jimmy wanted to see her tongue delve into his ex-wife's cunt. The camera man however chose to focus on the ex-wife's face - she was in the middle of another budding orgasm, in between the deep breaths, mumbling words of carnal encouragement to her friend to really, really, enjoy her cunt. Soon, the ex-wife began gasping and her eyes closed - for second Jimmy thought something was genuinely wrong - but it was the most intense orgasm he had even seen on this woman before. Another small scream and the camera quickly panned to the friend, pulling up finally from the cum-filled cunt she was eating and catching the moment as a squirt of fluid hit her on the cheek. What the fuck???? Did she just squirt onto that woman's face???? Wait - she could squirt????

12