Brinksmanship Won Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you know, I don't even let my husband cum on face.....congrats, you're the first" the friend chuckled as she moved towards her husband. The camera focused downwards onto her as she gripped his refreshed cock in her hands and violently pulled the skin back - unlike his ex-wife, this woman knew her husband's limits - and began swallowing the organ. Her face glistened with the pussy juice and fresh female ejaculate on it, never breaking eye contact with camera as he bobbed her head up and down the long shaft, taking far more of it into her mouth than Jimmy's ex-wife. Soon, his ex-wife joined her and the woman relinquished her cock-sucking duties briefly as his ex-wife began her slow licking and sucking of the large purple cockhead. Her friend repositioned herself onto shaft, eventually moving to take one of the large testicles into her mouth - Jimmy couldn't help but compare the cameraman's sex organs to his own once again. Jimmy's own balls never hung so low or his cock was so long, he was envious that he would never truly be able to experience such a delectable double blow-job as this.

Soon, the cameraman couldn't hold it back, from his moaning; Jimmy knew what was coming next. Her friend quickly released her oral grip on the testicle and with speed, grabbed his ex-wife at the back of her head, pulling her off the cock with a loud 'plop'. His ex-wife didn't flinch by this sudden movement, instead breathing heavily and fixated on the camera as the first large stream of cum landed on her face, leaving a pale white trail from her forehead, across her nose and onto her lips. The second large spurt landed on her right breast, covering the brown nipple, the final large spurt onto her round child-bearing belly. Further dribbles emerged from the man, falling onto the round stomach, running off the side, his monster cock deflating finally. Jimmy again was envious as he looked at the shot of his cum covered, pregnant ex-wife, smiling and catching her breath and a stray thought of suckling the cum covered, milk bearing breasts burst into his mind. The screen went black for a few seconds....

The final scene came on, it was simply his wife straddling the man as he lay on the bed and she rode him. Her eyes were once again fixated on the camera, the semen from earlier still on her face and body, sweat still covering her skin. Both her hands were being used to brace herself against the man's chest as she slowly ground herself on his cock, breathing heavily, her breasts swaying seductively. Jimmy knew that she loved this position more than anything else and if she hadn't been pregnant, she would have been furiously bouncing up and down on that large cock, milking it for ever, single sperm cell she could extract from it. When she had orgasm finally, she remained on top of the man, who sensing a respite, slowly and ever so gently, began thrusting his hips up into her cunt, making his ex-wife shudder and close her eyes, the word "More..." escaping from her mouth and lingering as the screen went black finally.

Jimmy was super pissed and jealous. This was his greatest loss ever and it was all self-inflicted. There would be no way to return from this and despite all his earlier machinations on his way home - how to pay the ex-wife back - all of it came to nought. He would never know that the website was taken down by his ex-wife a few hours later nor would he ever muster up the courage to tell anyone about the film. He had been defeated and his ex-wife was free of the emotional abuse.

Epilogue

Once again my wife sat on me grinding away, her cunt muscles clenching harder and harder as she worked towards her orgasm. Given that her clit was extra hard that evening, I knew she had some perverted adventures or scenarios flowing through her mind - I also knew that once she finished, she'd elaborate. Soon, she stopped moving and clenched hard, causing me to lose focus and empty my balls into her. She lay on top of me, my cock still hard for once, breathing heavily, her sweaty skin and warm body feeling heavenly against me.

"She hasn't been dating anyone for the last few months you know. Not since the baby" were my wife's words.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Things settled out finally and her mom is helping her. Of course, all that means is that she has some free time and is realizing how horny she is"

"I gather you want to help her out again?"

My wife kissed me. "Yeah why not. She did appreciate our time together when she was pregnant and finalizing the divorce, I gather she feels safe with us".

"I thought our - well your - depravity would have intimidated her".

She laughed. "Intimidated? Her? No, never. Truth is I really did learn a lot from listening to her and watching her. I'm still amazed at the fact that she loves bareback sex that much but then again, she did keep tight control on her harem of men back in university days. Me, I'm not that brave - it's only you and that one other guy that ever came in me"."

"You mean the one during the orgy on that 'research' trip?"

"Yep. I would confess however, I really did like that feeling - of two of you in my cunt together. Anyways, she owes you her ass and I don't mind getting a few more facials from her."

"Wait, wait, wait - so she can give you facials regularly?"

"Well it's not Christmas or your birthday and she is already guaranteeing you some nice, firm MILF'y ass....then again, the only thing better than your cum in my cunt is your cum on my skin...."

12