All Comments on 'Briseis Ch. 05'

by digital_bath

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yay!!!!

Great update! Loving all the angst! Thank you so much for updating this again, and I cannot wait to see where you take us next! I really hope that wife gets what she has coming!!! 5* for a wonderfully, thought out update!

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaover 6 years ago
Great !

Thank you for this new chapter ! I love this story and can not wait to read more :)

Good continuation !!!

PhaesporiaPhaesporiaover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Surprised and delighted to have popped on and seen an update to this. As always, expertly written, and with an engaging, sexy and angsty plotline.

Thank you for the submission - excitedly awaiting the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn't believe my eyes

When I saw chapter 5! I almost lost hope that you'd be continuing this. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the way this is going

Oh, that last paragraph is sublime. His internal conflict exposed to the reader. I think this might help resolve some of the "likability" problems with Lucius's character other commenters mentioned in the previous chapters. Of course, we don't want him to get too soft and mushy (at least not yet).

I'm so happy you returned to this story!

kurtrellianskurtrelliansover 6 years ago

Great story! I have not read all the earlier sections yet, but this section is very sensuous. It takes me back to ancient Rome, and shows love and lust transcending social position. Your story is about more than just sex, which I like.

TayaSerenceTayaSerenceover 6 years ago
Applause

Thank you for the story, I really enjoyed it and I thought it was very hot. Ill be sure to look at your other chapters that seem just as nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent sequels needed

Another great entry, the drama is sophisticated and well done especially Lucius's growing internal conflict. It would be great to see more of the angst on Briseis part about how her owner can use her and impregnate her at will, the lack of any contraception in that era would create an interesting power dynamic between the two, so threatening for her yet so intimate at the same time. If he reveals a softer side to her and rids himself of that awful wife then will Briseis reciprocate? And what about their relationship as parents to young Gaius? Unprotected / impregnation sex is the most intimate and thrilling sort of erotica especially in this complicated relationship. I'd love to see the two truly love each other eventually and her embrace giving him more sons and heirs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous