All Comments on 'Brisket'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bunch of fucking morons most of you people are.

God damn...most of you have the IQ of a grapefruit and the emotional intelligence of a hamster.

This story. The author goes to great lengths explaining that he tried for years to get her to be more adventurous sexually with him. Even to the point of counseling. She refused. For 25 fucking years she was a cold fish during sex.

Then he finds out she is throwing it at other men? All kinds of kinks! And has been for at least 2 or 3 years. WTF?

Does it even matter why? Not to me as a man it doesn't. Relating to the MC..I have supported and loved you for 25 years. Had children with you. Raised them together. Sacrificed. Built a life. And now this betrayal? Yeah. Don't even care. Fuck right off. Take some shit and get out. Never come back. Don't try and explain it. In this case? He doesn't even need closure. I wouldn't want it. Stupid cunt.

And to the idiot below who's incensed at him for ruining Stephanie's life? Gee he didn't have to do that. What a mean man.

You can fuck right back off into your emotionally stunted life as well.

These people are CLOSE FRIENDS you stupid cow. Like they live and socialize in the same neighborhood and have for the better part of 2 decades. Stephanie is a friend. You think he would be doing her a favor by NOT telling her?

Wrap your mind around this too...it's all there very clearly IN the story, but sometimes you have to actually explain it so the slow kids get it.

He had a tape as evidence of Stephanie's husband admitting to the affair. Giving details. Proof that he can actually use to prove adultery in his divorce filing. He clearly talks about meeting his divorce attorney and sharing the tape with him as evidence of rhe affair. He is clearly going to file with adultery as the cause. Because with proof...sometimes it creates an advantage in a messy divorce. And frankly...with this bitch of a character's level of betrayal? He's obviously lost all respect and any feelings of caring for her. He has a very valuable pension and retirement as a cop. So...maybe adultery with proof? Maybe it means he gets to keep a bigger share of the assets and his retirement? I mean why the fuck would he be charitable I any way with this liar? Even when he confronted her in bed that he knew of her affair with Mark. And he gave her the chance to be truthful and try and explain then? She didn't. She continued to lie.

So with the tape as proof. Naming Joe the friend in the divorce action...how long until Stephanie finds out anyway?

And if I had a close friend who knew about my life long partner...knew my wife or girlfriend was stabbing me in the back? And didn't tell me? Yeah...second place on my "I hate you" list? Is my supposed friend who didn't warn me.

So...in summary...I don't know what world ya'll live in? But this story is a tragic one about how a spouse can utterly betray another spouse in the worst possible way. And then gets caught. And faces the unforgiving consequences. It's well told. Its believable (which in this genre seems to be more and more rare). Its well written. And for a cop as the MC? It's realistic in terms of the methodical way he collects evidence. Informs parties involved. And deals with the cheating spouse. And suppresses his rage.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The thing is, WERE THE CHILDREN HIS? It is for things like this one needs to find out why she did it and for how long. If that can be established. Just to walk away may be a short term solution but it will hit you later on. Its no good compartmentalising things. Get the girls DNA tested first. In this case there is no trust now, just the verification process. Just to add insult to injury to this story, wifey may just well be catatonic, and as such she may need a visit to the local looney bin, oops, the psychiatric unit of the local hospital. Thus if he is waiting for the car to drive away he be in for a long wait and then he may be at fault for not looking after a person. In this storey it looks to me wifey is leading a double life. Jekyll and Hyde.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Abrupt ending, but there is ch.2

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

The problem I had with this story is we never got to hear Helen's reasoning to her years of cheating. Yes, I know Rob didn't care, but I, the reader wanted to know. At the very least it would help expand on her character.

And the ending was just too abrupt (seen that in several of Ohio's stories now) like the author was done with writing even though the story didn't have an actual end.

And finally as a BTB tale, taking the wedding rings, the photos and the vase away from her is just hollow and petty.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Yet

Yet another nothing story.If the girls didn't believe him,why didn't he play them the tape he had of Joe.?

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Some of the comments are longer than the stories. Maybe you should stick to Female Agitprop. Can Literotica or the authors create these keywords?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It amazes me how many stories have the husband come home right when the wife is cleaning up after her lover leaves. Worse, no one takes advantage of the situation. Just yank her feet and watch her break her neck. Go back out to your car, and leave. Come home at your regular time, and discover the body. Call it in, all upset. It’s ruled an accident, you keep all the assets, and don’t have to worry about the slut anymore!

ZK

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - I also do not care what the SLUT's reasons were.

She cheated - she got caught - she got kicked to the curb - end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should be fired from the Force for cause. His very own wife cheating on him since forever, and he never found out?!?! What a great Policeman!!! LOL

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

Good story. Pretty sure legally she could get back into the home though. She has rights to the property no matter who's name is on the title. Other than that this is a good story so far

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Apoyo al anónimo...cómo diablos puede ser policía si lo han engañado toda la vida...? En mi país son corruptos, drogadictos, no respetan los derechos humanos., Cornudos, abusadores de poder.... Pero nunca sería. Actores porno!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great learning experience missed. The reason why he didn't want to know the why was the same reason he got betrayed. He should check his daughters are actually his, just in case he's a real Bona fide cuck.

It was a good story, if a little tired, until the rushed end.

The rate of divorce for law enforcement professionals in the USA is by some estimates 75% as opposed to the national average of 50%. There are two seemingly good reasons for this (1) the job itself and (2) the kind of people that go into this profession. Plenty of gristle there to pad out the antagonists into real 3d characters.

But I can see that his lack of introspection will lead him towards a life of playing golf, maybe the occasional bit of boating and an equally but seemingly inexplicably boring sex life with his next partner.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed this tale. It’s a good thing I didn’t write, tho. I’d have had the MC drag lover boy back into the house and thrown him into the shower with the whore. A much shorter story. I guess that’s one reason I’m not a writer. DMW aka Sumnut

TLHianhinTLHianhin8 months ago

The fact there was no sex should have made him suspicious. And he’s a cop!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

These stories are all the same. Wife cheats, husbands wants all the sordid details... wife cooks big breakfast 🤣 🤣 🤣

KaeyoKaeyo7 months ago

What is with the LW fetish for “I must burn everything!”

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too over-the-top. And Rob passed the psycho test for becoming a policeman? I don't think so.

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

I wonder how many sex lives of middle aged couples are like that described by the MC?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sure does hurt Been there copped that Keep writing (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Alight does not mean to light a fire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I've enjoyed this a few times but was curious about the title. Was that in reference to 'dead meat'? It would be nice to know if your still around, perhaps writing more - thanks for the tales.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brought back memories. My wife, Carol, was very good friends with her boss, Fred who is 19 years younger than she is. She was approaching 50 but still looked mid 30's. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a nice trim figure with full B boobs. One day I called her office and was told she had left for the day with Fred. Something didn't seem right so I drove over to Fred's house where her car was parked out front. I parked up the street and went around to the side of the house. When I looked through the window, I got the shock of my life. Carol was standing in the living room, naked, except for her nylon panties. I watched as she walked over to a completely naked Fred, dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. I was surprised to find that I was rock hard watching her suck on his cock and balls and swallowing which she had never done for me. They went into his bedroom so I changed windows and watched her suck him til he was hard enough to fuck her. When she got home, I told her what I saw and told her that, if she wanted to stay married she had to tell me everything. She had been fucking him for about 2 years. They never fucked in the office although she had given him several blowjobs there. I made her tell me every guy she'd fucked since we'd been married. She had fucked one other guy for about three months and had given one man 3 or 4 blowjobs. She had gone to lunch a few times with her old boyfriend and always sucked his cock and spent one afternoon in a motel fucking. We are still married and I'm pretty sure she has stayed faithful. We've had great sex as she would tell me about the guys she fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous