Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 03

Story Info
Brittany gives in to her rediscovered libido at work.
5.2k words
4.65
3.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week at work, Brittany found herself noticing new things around the building. She mostly noticed how much customers noticed her, and Brittany wondered where the attention was coming from. Granted, with her body, men always gave her attention, but something just felt different.

Maybe it was because she also couldn't help but occasionally stare back at her admirers. Or stare at the lumps in their pants as they walked up to her service station. She even started paying special attention to the way some customers manhandled heavy equipment.

A young man in his late twenties walked up to her service station on a Wednesday afternoon after the daily rush was over. He was wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt, had a short-cropped beard and held two neatly-folded receipts in his hand. Brittany's eyes easily made out the bulge in his shorts that bounced subtly against the fabric over his inner thigh.

Her eyes snapped up to his face as she blushed, and she blurted, "Sorr-Hi how can I help y-, thank you for visiting the service department?"

Brittany was embarrassed, but the man didn't seem to mind the awkward question. Or the staring. He instead held out his receipts and asked, "If I bought some supplies a few weeks ago, could I still return them? I bought all this stuff for a renovation, but my client didn't know what she was talking about. I didn't need most of it."

Brittany, still red in the cheeks, replied more smoothly than her introduction. "It depends, do you mind showing me your hardware?" Her wording caught up her tongue for a second and she blushed deeper. She cleared her throat. "Some items can't be returned if they're opened, and some special items can't be returned at all."

The response was a practiced one, and Brittany always expected to deal with an upset customer at that point. She took his receipts and started glancing over them. As she looked them over, the young customer looked over her, admiring her bust that pushed against the buttons of her blouse, and briefly glancing down at her hips. She wore a pair of black yoga pants that day with low, strap heels.

Brittany finished reviewing his receipts and said, "Okay. I'll need to see the returns in case there's any damage to the packaging."

He just nodded and said, "Sure, they're out in my van."

Brittany nodded and immediately walked around to the front of her service station, ready to follow him outside. It wasn't too unusual to go out to the parking lot for a customer service concern, especially if it involved heavy equipment. She nodded at Rick, the only other customer service employee, to imply that she would be right back.

Her coworker glanced at her tits with a subtle flick of his eyes. Then he winked at her. She followed the customer outside, rolling her eyes with a little grin.

They made small talk on the way out of the building, mostly about his business and the weather. He seemed like a nice guy, down to earth, and easy going.

The customer had his company van, emblazoned with 'Ron's Renos,' parked on the side of the building. Brittany glanced at him as they approached the van. "So are you Ron?"

He shook his head. "Nope. That's my dad. I'm Jeremy."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Brittany."

The parking lot was fairly empty except for a handful of employee's trucks. As they approached the van, he went for the back doors. Brittany followed him around and watched as he swung the two doors open.

Inside were all the tools of his trade hanging from the walls or propped up in the corners, and on a low table were six bags with the Tray's Hardware logo. One large box, containing a new table saw, sat behind the low table, also with a Tray's Hardware logo.

Jeremy reached in, grabbed a metal handle under a table, and pulled. The entire table smoothly extended down and out of the van so that it was even with the bumper. Brittany was always interested in specialized equipment and stepped right up to the extended workbench to get a better look inside the van.

"So, most of this stuff is unopened. But I haven't actually used any of it. I totally get it if the opened stuff can't be returned, but I figured I'd give it a shot."

Brittany nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! We'll probably be able to take most of it back!"

The young man pressed close to her, and Brittany side-stepped as he squeezed past her. He stepped onto the workbench. "I'll grab the box," he explained as the lifted himself up. Neither seemed to notice that his loose basketball shorts caught on a cord hook attached to the open back door.

He straightened up to step into his van. As stood up and leaned into the van, the plastic hook inside the door yanked his shorts down. He rose up, and his shorts stayed at the level of the floor, leaving him with his cock unceremoniously flopping against his thigh and his shorts tangled around his ankles.

Both Brittany's and the man's eyes went wide, and the young man whipped around to pull his shorts off the hook. Brittany stared in shock at his cock, right at eye level, swung by, narrowly missing her face. The man desperately yanked his shorts back up to his hips.

God! It's as long as my forearm! she thought, stunned.

Before his shorts were back up, he was already apologizing profusely -- "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Brittany continued to stare in shock.

Stunned and not knowing what else to do, she apologized too. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to get in the way! I mean, it's okay!" Feeling like she needed to defuse the situation, she automatically pivoted to, "You really have nothing to be embarrassed about!"

There was an awkward pause as the man yanked his shorts back up around hips. "I mean," Brittany faltered, impulsively talking to fill the brief silence, "There's no need to be embarrassed. That kind of thing happens, right?"

Jeremy slowly started moving again, shifting and pushing the box closer to the workbench. He shook his head as he said, "God, that's so embarrassing." A deep red flush had mottled his neck and forehead. "Stupid shit like that always happens to me. I'm so sorry."

Brittany, still trying to play it off, said, "Oh, no! It really wasn't bad to look at or anything!"

The young man stared at Brittany for a moment. "Uh, thanks."

Brittany, unsure of what to do with her hands, couldn't stop the words, "It was pretty big, so it's probably, um, not so bad?" Brittany stopped and looked at the ground. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment. No more words! she told herself. Her heart pounded in her chest as she got her thoughts under control.

The young man gave her a peculiar look. "So, um, thanks again. I actually feel better somehow."

Brittany laughed in embarrassment, shaking her head as she hid her face behind her hands. She looked back at the man for a second, then stared into the van. "Well, good!" She attempted to regain some professional composure. "I'm good at making guys feel good," she blurted. Her eyes went wide and she fumbled again, "I mean-"

This time the man laughed, interrupting her. "It's working," he said as he stacked the bags on the workbench in front of Brittany. "I'm just really glad you aren't like, calling the police or something." He nervously rubbed at the back of his head and stepped back from the van, giving Brittany room to get to the bags.

Brittany glanced down at his shorts as he stepped away and saw that he was half erect. He was still blushing and intently staring off to the side. Brittany's eyes locked onto the outline of his member through his shorts, biting her lip. She couldn't seem to look away. "Um, well, I should have a look at your hard on. -I mean, your hardware!" Brittany wanted to gag herself, but a tiny voice in her head asked if she'd said that last part on purpose.

"Uh, yeah. Feel free," he nodded as he looked back at Brittany, catching her staring at his erection. She jumped in surprise as their eyes met, and Brittany busied herself with the bags. The man went from half-erect to full hard-on as Brittany shakily grabbed up the bags that she could carry. The young man was still blushing, but he had a small smile at this point, knowing it couldn't get much worse.

He only half regretted going commando as the busty blonde blushed deeply in front of him. He stepped up next to her and reached past Brittany to help her with the bags. He didn't look, but she did.

Brittany stared again, her mouth dropping open. "Uh, oh wow." She cleared her throat. "Are you, um?"

The man grabbed the other bags in the van, but left the box and looked back at her. "What's that?" he asked, his own heart pounding as he feigned confusion.

Brittany bit her lip, "Do you um," She meant to indicate toward his waist by nodding her head, but instead simply stared at the long erection that was clearly trying to break free of his shorts. It was long. Definitely longer than Hal's. As she stared, the thought passed through her mind that the man must have had all kinds of issues in school.

She cleared her throat again, still staring. She nodded at it and asked, "Do you need a hand?" She coughed. "I mean, a minute?"

Jeremy paused, glancing at his throbbing erection, and said in mock surprise, "Oh! I'm so sorry. That's probably a good idea."

Brittany nodded and turned around. She took a deep breath and carefully exhaled. Behind her, the contractor swung his dick up and tucked it against his stomach. Brittany glanced behind her quickly as her heart hammered at her ribs.

The customer grabbed his bags again and walked up to Brittany. "Okay, sorry. We should go."

Brittany bit her lip. "You're sure you don't need, like..." She didn't know what to say. What would she say? Ask him if he needed help? It gave her butterflies to think of the sheer taboo of such an offer, right there in the parking lot at her job. Obviously, she wasn't about to proposition some horny customer in the parking lot, right? "Something to..." the words tangled around her tongue, and she waited for the man to say something.

"Um, yeah?" he said optimistically.

Brittany froze, biting her lip. Her hands shook. She had to fight to breathe right. She glanced at the open doors of the van. Cleared her throat. "I could probably do," she inhaled, "-something," she nervously glanced at his cock, "for that," Brittany said, somehow relieved that she just did it. What the hell is going on in my head? I thought I was past this when I moved down here with Hal, She wondered as her words processed in the man's head.

He cocked an eyebrow and carefully said, "You did say, ah, that you could offer a hand?"

Brittany, whole body tense, took a step toward the back of the van. This is just a special kind of customer service she rationalized as she felt her hands turn clammy. Service With a Personal Touch, she reminded herself of Tray's Hardware's customer service motto. She took a fast breath. A very Personal Touch.

She set the bags down on the ground outside the van, hands shaking. The customer picked up on what she had in mind fast, and had his bags set next to hers in a moment. He climbed into the back of the van, slid the box out of the way, and sat back.

She felt a little better when she saw how his arms shook. His eyes flicked past Brittany, checking the empty parking lot. His face was taut with anticipation.

Brittany exhaled coolly. She felt that she wanted to do this. As she picked up on his nervous excitement, she felt even better. All it took was admitting that she wanted to do this the moment he'd walked up to her service counter.

She took three easy steps up to the back of the van and leaned onto the workbench until she was on her hands and knees. Since Tray's Hardware was on the edge of town, there wasn't even as much risk with traffic; there were only two roads in front of and next to the store. With the back doors open, someone would have to have an angle looking directly inside, which Brittany was sure would be unlikely at this time of day.

Knowing she couldn't take too long, Brittany wasted no time sliding his shorts down. "Wow," she uttered, hand hovering as the erect cock waved in front of her face. "H-How long is that?"

Jeremy's eyes were locked onto the blonde. "Almost a foot," he said with an anxious grin.

Brittany brought her hand close to the shaft. He asked, "Think you can, ah, help me out?"

She froze. She thought about Hal, and about how good their relationship had been. She thought about her job, and how she'd just gotten a raise. She remembered how her life had changed when this kind of thing had started happening at the dealership.

She could feel heat from his cock washing against her hand. She could smell his deodorant, and her eyes were locked onto the huge thing. This is different she told herself with a little grin. Her fingers grasped the middle of his shaft. Once she had her hand on the man's cock, the rest of her anxiety melted away. "Let's find out," she answered him, gaining confidence.

She gripped him the way she used to grip Drake's cock -- firm enough to hold onto it without her hand sliding, but not so tight that she 'choked,' it. She experimentally stroked up, then down, barely covering half his length. She bit her lip as her eyes tore away from the impressive cock. "I guess you'll need some lubrication if we don't want you getting a little Indian burn."

Jeremy shrugged. "I don't have any lubricant in my van. I guess you'll have to get a little creative," his voice was shaky as he trailed off, his eyes falling on her full lips.

Brittany smiled. "Liar," she said as she lowered her mouth onto his cock. She took his tip into her mouth, then leaned forward and pulled more into her mouth, then more, until she had over half of his cock in her mouth and throat. His cock felt hot and barely tasted salty. I like a man who keeps clean she told herself, mming as she let Jeremy's cock push into her throat.

Jeremy sucked in a deep breath through his teeth. He couldn't believe his luck, having run into a girl who just offered to get him off. Usually flashing women was an awkward and embarrassing affair. Sometimes, he thought with a grin, it paid off. And he could already tell she was going to be good. He stared down as the blonde pulled his cock into her throat. Their eyes locked as she looked up at him. A small smile formed on her lips and around her eyes.

She sucked, swirled her tongue on the underside of his cock, then pulled back. She put her hand where her mouth had been, stroking the end of his cock with her saliva as lubricant. She gasped as she let the tip pop! off of her lips.

As she stroked the end of his cock, she lowered her head to the base of his cock and spit on it. Then she stuck out her tongue. She dragged her tongue up the base of his cock, spreading saliva around to the sides of the veiny shaft with her lips. As the base of his cock became wet enough to stroke with her other hand, she went back to the tip, immediately taking his cock back into her mouth, and then deep into her throat.

Brittany gurgled, fighting back her gag reflex. So fucking long she thought hazily as her pussy started to soak her panties.

"Oh, fuck," Jeremy gasped. "You really know what you're doing." He pushed his hand into her silky, platinum blonde hair. Brittany moaned around his cock has he grabbed a fistful of hair. She tasted precum as she sucked the hung man off in the back of his van.

Inside the store, Rick glanced over at Brittany's empty workstation. His customers had left a few minutes ago, and he was starting to wonder where she was. He wished he could just see if it was something decidedly not professional. "Fuck, what if she's getting with that guy out in the parking lot?" he muttered under his breath.

Rick looked over his shoulder, glancing into his boss's office through the tinted window. Not for the first time, Rick wished there were more people working in the customer service area so he could sneak away for a moment, just on the off chance something was happening. Ever since Brittany had started working at Tray's Hardware, he'd dropped constant hints that he was DTF if she was.

He sighed. "Nah. Shit. She's got a boyfriend," he shook his head, sure it was only taking longer because of the returns. With nothing much to do, he pulled out his phone and glanced at some pictures he'd discretely taken of her bubble butt as she walked away. "Is she getting in better shape? Her ass looks better than ever," he muttered wistfully.

"Grk! Gurk! Urk! Grk!" Brittany deep-throated the hung customer with abandon, tears streaking down her cheeks as her hands rapidly stroked the base of his cock where she couldn't reach with her mouth. Her pussy was so wet that a circle of moisture had appeared in the crotch her tight leggings.

Jeremy's face was red, and his muscles stood out on his neck. His hand was wrapped up tight in her hair, and he pushed his cock deep into her throat. She tried to maintain eye-contact, knowing that's what every guy she'd ever blown had liked. Except, for some reason, one of the younger GMs back at the dealership.

The thought was gone fast; Jeremy was driving his cock deep into her throat and she had to focus on sucking and breathing at the same time.

She knew he was close. His cock was rock hard, the veins bulging against her hands and throat. She could feel it coming as he twitched, and his cock pulsed in her throat. "Urk!Urk!Glk!Glik!"

His hand shoved her down onto his cock faster and faster, and Brittany struggled for breath. She had to stop stroking the base of his cock as he forced her to deepthroat him. With one final, deep plunge into her throat, Brittany sucked down, then shot back onto her haunches, gasping for air as Jeremy's hand released her hair. His hips jerked and his eyes clenched shut with ecstacy.

Cum shot onto Brittany's face. In the heat of the moment, her brain told her not to get any cum on the customer or his tools. Outside! she thought, but she ended up pointing the huge cock directly at her face. The initial shot splattered onto her chin and lower lip, immediately dripping onto her heaving tits.

She licked her lips. More cum shot onto her as she gripped the base of his cock, aiming it directly at her face. Fuck it, she thought, gasping for air. She stuck out her tongue and let Jeremy cum into her mouth. More landed on her cheek, and the final spurts spread cum onto her tits and her blouse.

Brittany let go of his cock and swallowed, having mixed feelings about the taste, but not caring one bit. She sat back fully to catch her breath. "Holy shit," Jeremy exhaled. "I have never had a blowjob like that before."

Brittany was still recovering, and for some reason the customer service motto for their department was all that came to mind: "Service with a personal touch," she giggled.

"God damn, that was hot," he extolled. "Uh, shit, here," he said, noticing the mess on her face and handing her a clean-ish towel that hung off of an upright sledgehammer.

Brittany shook her head, clearing her thoughts. "Oh," she laughed, "Thanks! Do you have a mirror?" She had one in her purse, but that was back at her service counter. She didn't feel like it was a good idea to walk through the store covered in the young man's cum.

But what if I did? the fleeting thought sent a shiver of excitement down her back. She imagined the expressions people would give her, then shook her head. Way too far, she admitted.

Brittany cleaned herself up as the man leaned back on his elbows, watching her with intense interest. His cock still twitched, dribbling cum onto his tip. It finally started to deflate as she finished wiping herself down. There would be obvious splatter marks, but what else could she do? Do I need to start bringing a change of clothes with me to work? she wondered. Or does that mean I'd just be planning for... this to happen again? She couldn't decide if she was worried or excited.

12