Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few short minutes getting squared away, the two set off toward the store again, bags in hand. Out of the corner of her eye, she could still see the man's cock outlined against his shorts. She didn't want to draw attention to it, but she couldn't help but look out of the corner of her eye. I can't believe I just did that.

"You're a pretty badass girl."

Brittany's head shot up. "Oh thanks!" she laughed nervously.

"Don't worry, I won't come in looking for you. I know how hard it is to balance, ah, work and play."

Brittany felt oddly relieved, but didn't know what to say. "Thanks," was all that came to mind.

"Unless, uh, I have more customer service issues?" he asked hopefully.

In the end, she decided not to answer. Jeremy didn't push it.

On the walk back into the building, Brittany's mind raced. She thought about what had just happened. She kept glancing between the still deflating cock bouncing against Jeremy's leg and the wet marks on her blouse. Her nerves calmed down as his cock diminished back to a less noticeable size, and she felt hornier about it the more she processed it.

Brittany bit her lip, thinking it over. In the following silence, a few things started to percolate - she thought about Hal first, but couldn't find guilt for what she'd done.

She really felt like their relationship had grown since she'd started falling back into her old ways. They had better chemistry, better sex, and Brittany just felt better. At that moment, with the taste of that random guy's cock still in her mouth, and his cum on her blouse, she remembered what he'd told her: "Take the world's whole big cock by the balls." She nodded, letting out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding.

Regardless of her situation and her history, Brittany couldn't deny how turned on she felt. It didn't even subside as they walked back into Tray's Hardware. If anything, she felt more turned on as she nodded amicably at the cashiers as they passed by, barely giving her more than curious glances. She wasn't even turned on because of Jeremy, but because it had happened at all.

As the two were getting back to her service station, Brittany made a decision that set her heart pounding. On the walk up to her service counter, she discretely unbuttoned the top half of her shirt. Then she stopped at her counter with the bags she'd carried in and bent over at the hips to drop them off. The wet spot on her leggings was perfectly noticeable.

Rick's eyes locked onto the pair the moment they walked in. It wasn't hard to notice Brittany's messy hair, the flush in her cheeks and the wet spots on her blouse. His heart started pounding as he whipped his phone out of his pocket.

In the same bending motion, she yanked open a few more buttons on her blouse. The young man behind her stared at her round ass, the wet spot over her cunt. When she stood up and turned around, he got a view of a lot more cleavage than she'd offered before, as most of the buttons on her blouse were undone.

Brittany pretended not to notice her blouse, grabbed the bags he had carried in, and turned to drop them off, as well. This time, in the same motion, she hooked the middle of her bra and yanked it down.

When she popped back up to standing position, both breasts were partially exposed, lifted by her bra. They bounced generously, exposed to anyone watching the customer service area. She turned back to Jeremy. Immediately, she pretended to notice the "wardrobe malfunction."

Pale skin and her half-exposed areolas peeked out of her shirt and the man's eyebrows shot up in shock. Rick greedily filmed her little stunt.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize!" She squeezed her tits together, intentionally pushing them farther out, then pulled her bra over her huge tits. It gave both men one last look. She was red again, tits to ears. "The um, the bags must have-"

The man had committed her tits to memory, and his eyes were wide. "Um, thanks!" he stammered quickly, cutting her off. "For everything," he grinned.

Brittany blushed, genuinely embarrassed, despite her excitement. "I'm so sorry, I didn't notice until I turned aro-"

He cut her off again, saying "It's totally okay. No surprise they fell out, they're so big-" The man stared at her tits and said, "You are good at making guys feel good." He smiled mischievously at her.

Before they drew the attention of the boss, Brittany chuckled in exasperation, looking at the ground. She buttoned her shirt, and processed his returns, her hands shaking like leaves in the wind.

The man left the service station smiling, leaving behind a hot and bothered Brittany. She finished buttoning up her dress shirt and a sly smile played across her lips as her shaking hands hovered over the man's returns. She took a deep breath and went back to work.

When she finally remembered her coworker, Brittany discretely glanced Rick's way. Their eyes locked. Brittany's sly smile spread into a guilty grin. Rick's eyes lit up, and he looked away from her well-endowed form to watch the video he'd taken, thoughts racing.

The rest of the day passed quickly, but several people around Tray's Hardware gained a new outlook on their prospects for the year.

Ch 3.2

With summer heating up, Brittany started setting aside time on the weekends to tan in her back yard. It was a private place to relax in the sun, with high fences on the sides of the lawn, and a steep hill behind it. While there were a few well-to-do homes tucked away at the top of the hill, a bank of trees blocked the view from the houses on top of the hill.

While not too worried about anyone who might watch her tanning, her anxiety still gave her an urge to peek through the narrow gaps in the fence on both sides of her yard. She was relieved to find that on one side, thick bushes blocked most sections of the fence, and on the other side lived an old couple that was barely ever home anyway.

Just to relieve her anxiety, she even looked up the steep hill that her yard butted up against. The tree line at the top of the hill was empty except for a few high rooftops, and she couldn't spot a single window through the thick summer vegetation. Since the hill itself was all tall grasses and scrubby bushes, anyway, Brittany felt much better tanning in the middle of the yard.

She almost exclusively wore tight bikinis that left little to the imagination, featuring a pink, too-small top and a G-string bottom -- Hal insisted on the sexy swim wear any time she mentioned buying more. Even though she felt anxious about showing her tummy, she knew her tits always drew more attention anyway. And she liked her tits -- showing them off made her feel good, especially when there was a good excuse.

It didn't hurt that the last two months of working out had started bearing fruit. She was already back to wearing 34H bras, rather than 36s, and she'd dropped two whole pants sizes.

Settling into her lawn chair in her pink bikini, she relaxed and enjoyed the sun. Over the next half hour, she made sure to tan as evenly as she could, turning and oiling as she tanned. Usually all it took was some tanning oil and ten to twenty minutes on each side to give her pale skin some color without burning, but as she got tanner, she thought about how she'd have to spend longer in the sun.

The weekend following her exposure to the well-endowed customer at work put her squarely in mid-June, summer weather. Brittany spent her relaxation time in the sun wondering if anyone ever watched her.

She knew it was unlikely, but she imagined the scene from afar: her, almost naked on a lawn chair in the middle of the well-trimmed grass, enjoying the sun. A light breeze might make the grasses on the hill wave and rattle, and her platinum blonde hair would wave gently at her sides. And then she imagined someone she couldn't see, watching apprehensively, hoping for a slip of the bikini or wishing they could get close enough to smell the hint of coconut from her tanning oil. Maybe they would risk putting a ladder up against her neighbors' fence while the neighbors were away, peeking and hoping desperately for a chance to see more. Was it a young teenager, shaking with excitement as he landed the jackpot, peeking over the top of the fence? Or a pair of friends sipping beers who just happened to notice her through the gaps in the fence? Or even a horny couple on the hill with a well-aimed telescope?

As the sun slowly tanned her skin, she savored the idea. She felt her skin tingle with the anticipation and excitement of being wanted but only seen. She knew men wanted her, and it seemed so exotic to be watched. On a whim, she gently tugged the knot on her hip holding her G-string bikini bottoms together. The pink knot unraveled, slid down her hip, and left the fabric covering her womanhood loose.

The excitement of the simple motion made her relive the fantasy again, and a breeze threatened to push the fabric off her pubic mons. Brittany felt a thrill of excitement and wondered at the kind of excitement someone might have for such a simple change. She rested a hand on her breast, feeling her hard nipple push against the fabric of the bikini.

***

Author's Note: Thanks for reading the next chapter in Brittany H's story! I included "Chapter 3.2" as a way to introduce a new kind of exhibitionism for Brittany as she starts to explore her rediscovered libido.

12