Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, thanks!" Brit said. She'd felt the outfit was a big risk that day: she was wearing short black heels, black thigh-length stockings, a short black skirt, and a small black blouse. The wide, low-cut blouse exposed part of a satin-white bra and left the rest of her cleavage on display. Her hair was loose and wavy around her shoulders and she'd painted her nails from red to bright pink. Of course, the risk was with Hal getting uncomfortable with her dressing like that, but he'd seemed fine at home.

As Cade eyed her outfit top to bottom, Brittany shrugged a shoulder. "I was kind of going for a 'sexy secretary' look."

"Well you definitely nailed it!" Cade chuckled. "So about yesterday," he began, "I just wanted to say that I thought about it, and I'm definitely willing to give Hal a raise." Brittany got a sudden rush of affirmation, making her feel more confident about her earlier rationalizations. "I'll let Hal tell you how much after I give him the news, but uh," he paused to examine Brittany intently. "For how well you handled it yesterday, I couldn't not hold up my end of the deal. Fair's fair and all."

Brittany had only just started on a filing cabinet in the corner, but she stopped to face him. "That really means a lot. Thank you!" She said. Then, more coyly, she added, "And, anytime." She turned away with a little grin and went back to the filing cabinet.

She could hear his smile as he said, "I'll definitely take you up on that offer."

Hal came in at 8:10 and sat down across from Cade. "Hey babe!" he said.

"Hey baby," Brittany waved, then went back to her office cabinet.

Hal chatted with his boss for a few minutes, and Brittany glanced over her shoulder. Cade faced away from her, but Hal could see her across the too-large desk. She got an idea and made brief eye contact with Hal to get his attention. He's still my boyfriend, and I want to show him how good he has it, she thought. I want him to miss me being around after I have to go back to work again. And maybe, just make him a little jealous that he doesn't get to work in here today. When she gave him a little wink, his attention split between her and his boss.

He and Cade were in the middle of a conversation about the next custom job that Cade had lined up when Brittany opened a bottom drawer on a filing cabinet. She bent over slow, keeping her back straight and letting one hand slide down her leg. She knew she had his attention when he stammered a few words. Without looking back at him, she slowly drew her hand back up her stockinged thigh.

When her fingers brushed her skirt, she grabbed it. She slowly pulled up. As her skirt slid over her ass and onto her lower back, a white lingerie thong was revealed. It covered her pussy with a sheer white fabric, made to be seen through rather than conceal -- it was truthfully the kind of thing she used to wear for very special occasions.

In the bright morning light of Cade's office, the outline of her pussy was very clear through the sheer netting. She'd shaved her pussy the night before and was feeling extremely sexy with how the lingerie netting gently hugged the lips of her pussy.

Brittany put one hand on the open drawer of the filing cabinet as the two men continued to chat lightly and used her free hand to slowly push her fingers down her stomach and over the sheer thong, until her fingers pushed against her sex. She was already wet as her fingers circled her pussy, pushing her puffy lips in small circles.

A shift in the conversation caught her attention and she quickly, nonchalantly covered her ass again with her skirt and closed the filling cabinet drawer.

What she hadn't realized was that Cade had glanced over his shoulder the second Hal's attention tore away from him and had continued to watch with Hal as the girl put on her little show. They'd chatted as if everything were completely normal until the moment her fingers pushed against her wet pussy.

Brittany looked over her shoulder at her boyfriend after standing up straight again. Her eyes went wide when she saw the lewd approval in Cade's eyes, and Hal holding back a laugh. As her face warred between shock and embarrassment her boyfriend broke out in a raucous laugh.

Cade looked at Hal. "You fuckin' ruined it, man. She had no idea."

Mortified, Brittany froze as she blushed crimson from the chest up. As Hal calmed down to just giggles, Brittany looked meekly at Cade. "You... saw that, huh?"

Cade nodded. "Uh huh."

Brittany's face screwed up in frustration, growing a darker red. "Hal!! You could have warned me!! I thought I was doing that for only you!"

Hal was shaking his head as a new fit of laughter bent him over.

Cade leaned closer to Brittany and said under his breath, "I don't know if you noticed, but I ain't laughing. I think that was fuckin' awesome."

Brittany's frustration turned to back self-conscious embarrassment. "Well. I guess, uh, thank you, Cade," she managed politely. Then, louder, she said, "Maybe I should only do this for Cade so I don't get laughed out of the room!"

Hal wiped some tears from his eyes. "Sorry, babe. That look on your face, you had no idea. I would have warned you, but, I mean, it was really hot!"

Brittany noticed that he didn't tell her not to do that for Cade, and filed it away for later. "Well then next time warn me, jerk!" she said, finally cracking a small smile.

"Okay, okay! I hear you, babe." Hal stood up and exhaled as Brittany rolled her eyes. She could feel the intense heat still pulsing in her cheeks. Hal shook his head and said, "My girlfriend is the fucking best. I love you, babe."

Brittany rolled her eyes. "Love you, too. Pervert."

"Uh huh. I'm the pervert," he chuckled. "Well, I better get to work. And you, too, babe!" Hal jabbed as he started for the door.

Cade waved him out of the room and turned to Brittany. Hal wasn't even fully out of the room when he leaned forward in his office chair and murmured, "So, did Hal tell you I'm into thongs and stockings, or was it just a lucky guess?"

Brittany scoffed as she turned back to the filing cabinet to pick up where she left off, too embarrassed to respond.

"No, really. You're like, a perfect fucking ten, and seeing you bent over in that thong..." He sucked in a breath through his teeth. "Hal almost just watched me pound that pussy right over that filing cabinet."

"Oh, Jeez!" Brittany said, and not at all upset. "Threaten me with a good time." Brittany said it casually and kept her attention on the filing cabinets as the blush in her cheeks faded to a soft pink. She already had the mental image of Cade's fat cock again, though.

"Oh it's definitely not a threat," Cade said. He stared long and hard at Brittany's ass, fighting himself internally on whether or not he was about to try his luck with the lusty blonde.

She shot back playfully, "It's a threat until you make good on it!" Cade, cowed for the moment, offered a noncommittal response that made Brittany giggle as she got to work.

Brittany spent the morning moving, reorganizing, shredding and generally tidying up the messy office, all the while letting Cade flirt with her and generally say whatever he wanted. After the first forty-five minutes, she didn't even blush anymore when he brought up her short-lived strip tease. She was ashamed to admit that she wasn't ashamed about liking all the attention from the hyper-masculine boss, and made no attempt to slow down his constant comments about her.

By 11 o clock, she was ready to start reorganizing the files on Cade's desk. She'd been intentionally trying not to repeat the previous day's events, thinking that maybe that would be moving things too fast. But Brittany knew he might try something. In fact, she admitted to herself as she finished putting away the last folders in one of the corner filing cabinets, she was hoping he would. After the events of the previous day and that morning, Brittany was horny.

But she didn't want him to know that openly. Instead, she played coy, egging him on without telling him straight that she wanted it. Better safe than sorry, I think. After all, Hal got his raise.

As she checked over her planner, she couldn't help but hear Hal's words in her head from just a few hours ago: 'Get in there and get on top of it! I know it's a big job...'

As Brittany closed the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet and stood up, she dusted off her knees and said, "Well, I think I'm ready to work on your desk now. Is that alright?"

Cade said, "Definitely! I've been looking forward to it all day, actually."

"Oh yeah?" Brittany asked as she approached his desk. "I wonder why."

"I mean, after this morning, it's all I've been able to think about."

Brittany picked up a small stack of folders on the edge of the desk and glanced at the man. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the show, even if it wasn't for you."

"Wasn't it?" he asked, leaning back in his chair to glance around at Brittany's ass. Brittany gave him a sharp laugh. He prodded, "I mean, if you compare how I reacted compared to Hal, I'd say I was the one who deserved it."

Brittany stopped to recall her little tease. Again. She'd been thinking about it all morning and wasn't even abashed about it anymore given how it all played out. "Hm," she finally said. "When you put it like that, I guess it was for you," She conceded playfully.

Cade didn't waste any time jumping on to his next point: "Uh huh. I'm thinking since it was for me, and you got 'interrupted,' maybe you should try it again?"

Brittany continued reorganizing the folders until that comment dropped. She put her hands on her hips and gave Cade a grin that said, 'you greedy little boy.' Cade continued, "I mean, I'm dying to see how that little strip tease of yours was going to end." When she huffed and shook her head with a grin, even though her heart was pounding in anticipation, Cade pushed a little harder. "Listen, I'm just saying it was the best strip tease I've ever seen, and you only got a minute in. Meanwhile your own boyfriend was just over there laughing his ass off. I promise I won't interrupt you by laughing like a jackass."

Brittany's mouth dropped open. "Hey! That jackass is my boyfriend," she laughed.

"Oh come on, Brit. I'd pay to see you finish that."

Brittany was ready the comment. She knew she was going to strip for the young man before he even offered to pay her, but she perked up anyway. The whole reason she took the job on her vacation was for the extra pay anyway. Playing it cool, she drew out the word, "Well," and turned around to lean against the desk. "Maybe, since you're sweetening the deal a little." She trailed off and glanced at her phone on the corner of the desk. After a few pokes at the screen, her phone started playing some electronic dance music from a playlist she'd already made. It was for when she and Hal were in the mood for a little music when they fucked. Then she took a tentative step closer to Cade.

"Oh I'll sweeten you up as much as you want, if I get more of this."

Out in the garage, Hal was resisting yet another raging hard on as Brit's words from the morning replayed in his head: 'Maybe I should only do this for Cade...' He'd pretended he hadn't heard her say it, but he'd been thinking about it all morning. The reason he'd pretended he hadn't heard was because he kind of liked to imagine she'd act on it.

Brittany had come out of her shell quite a bit lately, but he didn't think she'd actually do it. Still, Hal imagined Cade sitting in his office chair, legs spread wide, a bulge in his crotch. Between his legs, he imagined his girlfriend making a slow spin, fanning out her hair, and then bending over to give the man a view up her skirt.

It was only in Cade's nature to grab and slowly pull up the hem to get a better view, of course. She slowly stood up straight again before dropping her hips onto his lap. She rotated her hips, grinding her ass against the bulge in his jeans.

He imagined that, as she pushed her ass into his groin, her hands worked the buttons of her blouse. She would peel off the small shirt, dropping it on the desk, and Cade would put his hands on her hips, pushing the skirt around her stomach to leave her ass exposed.

She rotated her hips slowly in his lap, then straightened her legs, still bent over at the waist. His hands slid down over her ass until he had one thick hand on each cheek. She moaned quietly.

Since her her skirt was bunched around her midsection and her blouse was on the desk, her white lingerie thong and bra would be all that kept her "decent" as he gave her a low rumble of approval. In his mind's eye, Hal saw Brittany turn around and slowly get down on her knees. "Were these jeans so tight a minute ago?" She'd ask him innocently. Without a response, she'd say, "Maybe I should just help with that," as her fingers popped the belt buckle open, unzipped his crotch, and reached a slender hand under his waistline...

Hal shook his head and hefted the wrench in his slack hand. Okay, goddamn, Hal thought, slumped in front of the Mustang project. Where are all these weird thoughts coming from?? I just rubbed one out this morning! Hal got his fantasies in check and got back to work.

Meanwhile in Cade's office, Brittany pulled Cade's cock slowly out his pants, offered the man a wicked grin and said, "That looks much better. No wonder your jeans were getting so tight," and stood back up, letting her fingers trail up his member as she stood. Cade shivered and inhaled a deep breath. His eyes caught on the outline of her pussy through the sheer white netting of her thong and he grinned.

His erection, unlike the day before, was already thick and throbbing when she pulled it out. He got a good luck at her pussy now that she was standing right in front of him.

Cade sat back further in his chair and admired the way her tits complemented her ass. She twirled again, letting him see her ass as she arched her back. She came full circle with her hands on her tits. Her bra barely held the two girls up, and his breath caught as she reached into her bra and hefted one out. She pinched her pink nipple, moaning softly. "Goddamn," he muttered.

Still gyrating and hefting one massive breast, she looked longingly at Cade's thick cock and bit her lip. Cade did his best to keep his hands off her. Brittany tucked her breast back in the bra and put her hands on her lower back. She twirled around again, then bent over in front of him. Despite his better intentions, her round ass was impossible to resist, and his hands quickly landed on each cheek again.

Brittany braced her hands on her knees and dipped toward Cade's lap. She slowly bent down down, moving her hips to the music. Cade guided her ass with his hands until she felt his throbbing tip touch her pussy through the thin netting.

"Tsk tsk," Brittany purred. "This is just a strip tease, remember?" Despite his strong arms and hands, Cade didn't take control. Instead, he let her slowly rotate her hips down his cock in small circles as she kept time with her music. As her hips descended toward his lap, Cade's cock first rubbed against the thin netting over her pussy, and then pushed against her ass.

She continued down, grinding her sex against the veiny cock as she swayed with the beat. When her ass landed in his lap, she pushed back, forcing the base of his veiny cock against her pussy. His shaft slid between her ass cheeks.

She gyrated her hips in his lap, feeling his cock push her lingerie against her wetness. She wondered how long he would last until he made a move. The song came to an end and, as if on queue, she felt Cade's thumb slip under her thong. He hooked his thumb around string and pulled it across her ass, until the netting covering her pussy was bunched against the inside of her thigh. "Mm," Brittany purred. "I was wondering if you were still back there."

Cade huffed, "Back here enjoying the show. This isn't like most strip teases," he said with a smirk. Once her thong was pulled out of the way and her pussy was exposed, Brittany slightly changed pace to match the new song again.

She continued to gyrate on the trunk of his cock, lavishing in the feeling of the extra-thick dong spreading her lips and her ass checks. He was rock hard, and she huffed gently from the excitement. Oh Hal would love this, she thought, feeling definitely rational. If what we did to Brian was teasing, then this could be called torture for Cade.

She started working her way back up toward his tip, rotating her hips in small circles as she lifted her hips off his lap. The thick veins in his cock grabbed her succulent lips as she pushed hard against it, spreading her soft pussy open around the underside of his cock. She realized he was bracing his cock against her pussy with his thumb so she could grind on him without pushing his cock away. Her lips gently spread open around his cock as she ground in little circles, enveloping the underside of his cock. She was so wet that it easily slid up.

"You poor thing, throbbing like an animal trying to break out of a cage," Brittany murmured as she brought her hips higher.

"Mm," Cade grumbled. "I'll show you an animal," he huffed, ensorcelled by the blonde's ass slowly riding up his cock.

Brittany chuckled. She had finally worked her way back up to his tip, and Cade kept his cock braced hard against her pussy. She started to tease him even more -- she arched her hips down on top of his cock, letting his cock almost push inside her. Without the sheer netting of her thong to get in the way, she had to actively resist the urge to just push the thick cock inside her. She wanted it bad. But maybe not as bad as Cade.

Behind her, he groaned, and she pushed until her lips spread open over the tip of his cock. A tiny bit of his tip pushed inside her as she murmured, "Wouldn't it be just a big shame... mmmm, if your employee's girlfriend," Brittany moved, nudging the cock gently back and forth as she swayed her hips, "-accidentally fucked her boyfriend's boss?" Her almost-valley girl voice made Cade groan again as she talked dirty. The entire time, she continued to nudge and push against his cock without letting it sink deeper. Not too much deeper, anyway. "What would people say?" she purred.

"Oh, he'd understand," Cade said, trying to arch his hips up. Brittany wasn't having it, and gave him a playful laugh as she lifted her hips. "As long as we explained it was an accident, right?"

Cade's hands were on Brittany's ass and about to pull her down onto his almost-painful erection. "Hmm," Brittany half-moaned. "Accidents do happen all the time." She let Cade pull her hips down and the large tip of his cock began to push deeper into Brittany's tight cunt. As her lips spread around the thick head, Brittany gasped, "Whoops."

Cade thought he heard the shop door open down the hallway. He'd made the mistake of missing that sound the day before, so he was quick -- though extremely regretful -- to groan, "Here comes the boyfriend."

Brittany mmm'd in a disappointed tone, carefully pulling herself away from Cade. She had only seconds, so she grabbed her shirt off the desk and walked toward the bathroom. Cade stared longingly after her, watching her round ass jiggle with every step. Before going inside, she whispered back, "Too bad for you!" and disappeared inside with a soft giggle.

Cade couldn't tuck his hard-on back into his jeans, so instead he just pulled his chair closer to his desk and let his dick push uncomfortably against the underside of the laminated wood. Hal walked through the door.

The man's boss couldn't help but feel frustrated with his only employee barging in on him seconds away from fucking the guy's hot, big-titty girlfriend. He was so close. He tried to stay composed, but a gruff, "Yeah?" escaped his lips anyway.