Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hal stepped into the room and glanced at Brittany's phone on the corner of the desk, still playing the playlist she used when she hinted that she wanted to fuck. "Hah, Brittany's always trying to get me back. I know why she's got that playlist on in here," he said.

Cade joked darkly, "Oh yeah, it's because she was giving me that lap dance she talked about this morning. You just interrupted!"

Hal shook his head with a chuckle. "Lucky guy," he mumbled with a smile, apparently disbelieving.

"You're telling me! You should see the ass on that girl!" he said.

From the bathroom, Brittany yelled, "I heard that!

"You're welcome!" Cade raucously yelled back.

At normal volume, Hal said, "Oh, I have seen the ass on that girl. You should see how it looks in an actual strip tease!"

Cade nodded thoughtfully. "Maybe next time be a little quieter so you don't interrupt, then." He gave him a predatory grin. Realizing he may be laying it on too thick, he bounced his eyebrows up and down to break the tension.

"Will do!" They both laughed as if they were both joking, without realizing that they were both serious. From the bathroom, the sound of the toilet flushing preceded Brittany. She came out of the bathroom fully dressed and not the least bit worse for wear, and strode back to Cade's desk.

"Hey babe," Brittany said, almost resignedly. Her face went a light shade of blush when she saw her phone and made a split-second decision to leave it on the table, as if it were completely intentional.

Brittany started picking up folders and shuffling files again when Cade said, "So your boyfriend and I agreed that I should get that strip tease from you. Right, Hal?"

Hal nodded in exaggeration. "Oh yeah. Totally."

Brittany looked confused. "Oh. But?" She looked at Cade, idly gesturing to her phone on his desk. "We already did?"

She only waited a moment before glancing at Hal's face. "Ha-ha," he said. "You got me!"

Brittany gave him a victorious smile, but it faltered when Hal said, "Since I interrupted," as he gestured at her phone, "Why don't you just finish up?" He leveled his gaze at his girlfriend and she flustered. "I won't laugh this time?"

"Well," she said, thinking, "I would, but I don't think you want to see me doing that to your boss." She put a hand on her hip and leaned to the side. "Wouldn't want my boyfriend to get jealous."

Hal and Cade laughed together, and Hal said. "Hey! I just figured -- you're too good not to share!"

Brittany deflated a bit, but still had a winning smile. "Oh my god, Hal. Share??"

Cade finally butted in, "Well, I'm ready when you are Brit. What do you think? Want to get started in, oh, an hour?"

"Hah!" Hal barked. "Just waiting for me to leave, huh?"

Brittany shrugged as she got back to work. "You could always come back and watch."

"Okay, okay. Throwin' in the towel over here, you guys got me."

Cade fist pumped. "Yes! Strip tease after lunch!"

Brittany laughed and shook her head. "You boys, I swear."

Brittany finished out the day a few hours before Hal and got ready to leave Cade's office. Despite their conversation, Brittany didn't want to risk Hal sneaking up on them if she tried it again. But it wasn't for lack of trying on Cade's part, as he brought it up constantly after Hal left the office.

Besides, she thought, I don't want to give Cade too much. I think he's hurting just enough right now. That didn't mean that Brittany didn't entertain a lot of inappropriate touching, though. Cade could hardly keep his hands off her -- he grabbed and slapped her ass mostly, fondled her tits one time she was bent over the middle of his desk, and even slipped two fingers between her legs, rubbing her sex over her lingerie. She rolled with it, giving in to the attention with little off-hand comments like, 'you dog.'

The one time she gave him a look and asked if he thought that was enough, all he had to respond was, "Hey, compared to where we were before Hal barged in on us, this is nothing. I think I deserve it after losing out on two lap dances, anyway."

Brittany didn't want to argue with that logic, especially since she didn't actually want him to stop. She never got attention like this -- sure, people looked, and Rick once or twice slapped her ass, but that was as brave as anyone usually got with her in a public work setting-- she was soaking it in. It's only for another day, anyway, so I might as well enjoy it. It's not like it'll happen again. For a while, she told herself.

Brittany finished straightening some things out and made to leave. Before she could move out of arm's reach, Cade flicked her skirt up one more time, to which Brittany gave him a pretend-shocked expression. "Don't make me tell HR," she said as she approached the door.

"HR is gonna bend you over this desk," he threatened.

Brittany's stopped one step into the hallway. Her eyes narrowed with a small grin as she turned back to the young man. "Try me," she encouraged, and left. She decided not to push the envelope too much, and left the young boss severely wanting. Tomorrow's my last day. I guess after what I did today, tomorrow should be much more interesting.

She ruminated on the way her vacation had taken such a sudden turn as she made her way toward the big garage. Hal really hasn't said anything. I know I shouldn't keep letting this happen, though. But he's even watched me flirt with Brian, and now Cade, and he almost seems to like it. Should I just...? She rolled the idea around, trying to finish her thought as she pushed the door to the garage open.

Hal was kneeling on the front seat of his project, leaning over the center console as he worked a seat cover down the passenger seat. She admired his ass as she walked up, got his attention with a, "Hey babe, I'm all done for the day!" and gave him a peck on the cheek, then headed home.

Brittany continued her contemplation the whole way home. She thought about how much had changed in just a few short months, and how different her life was becoming. I guess I'll always remember this year as a turning point, She genuinely felt like everything was going great for her, so she didn't want to worry over it; she was having more fun than she'd ever had. I'll just see what happens tomorrow, she lied to herself.

At home, Brittany's day swirled through her head. As if she wasn't horny enough from the day before, she'd gotten even hornier with all her thoughts about everything new she'd tried over the past couple months and the "strip teases" she'd done that day. She had been so close to just letting Cade pull her down on his cock. She fantasized about how it might feel to have such a meaty, veiny, throbbing cock stuffed into her. Alone, standing in front of her kitchen sink, she moaned.

"Dammit," she whispered in a haze. A few minutes later, she was holding her phone in her hand, about to dial the same pizza joint who had delivered the day before. She set the phone down. "No," she muttered. "I won't just invite a stranger over like that. I'll just jump Hal the moment he gets home from work."