Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 09

Story Info
Brit has fun at work, sees Brian again, and tans out back.
6k words
4.23
2.7k
1
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 9

After her week of PTO, Brittany and Hal spent the weekend enjoying each other's company and little else. Despite the great weather, they were mostly inside (especially Hal). Despite how he'd been feeling at the end of the week, spending the time with his girlfriend helped Hal feel like he'd been overthinking things with Cade, and for the most part, everything felt normal by Sunday night.

At first, that wasn't the case. Brittany had been anxious and quiet Friday night, like she was waiting for something bad to happen. When, halfway through Saturday, nothing seemed to have happened, she loosened up. So Hal did, too, and put the previous week behind him.

By then, it was coming up on mid-July. Brittany went back to Tray's Hardware and got back into the rhythm of work and workouts. She had lost more weight since the 4th of July and her workouts became more varied as she started working the muscles in her chest, back and legs. It showed, too. Every time her belt needed to be tightened by another hole, she felt a surge of pride.

Hal appreciated her new hobby, too, and came onto her during workouts, while she showered, and even tried some mornings while she dressed. Brittany didn't always acquiesce, whether she was tired or running late, but she had to admit the sex had gotten better. She had more energy, and Hal fucked her like they were in high school again.

Work had gotten better, too. All the guys she worked with were nicer to her, and she even got a second raise since giving John that blowjob back in May. John had winked at her when he handed her the check that showed the extra pay, and Rick had happened to be there to catch her blush.

Feeling more confident than ever, Brittany wore skirts to work every day. Hal joked that she might get another raise if she kept wearing short skirts, and Brittany almost admitted to him that she liked the extra attention. She decided to keep that to herself, though.

Tuesday afternoon, Hal walked into Tray's Hardware, hot and tired from working in the heat. He'd finished everything he could do on the Mustang Cade bought from his customer and left work early, so he decided to surprise Brittany with cheap bouquet of assorted flowers. For $8.00, he felt like he did pretty good.

Inside the hardware store, he went straight for the service area where Brit worked. As he walked to the back corner of the building, he found Brittany talking to her boss in front of the service counter. He admired her profile as he walked up, noticing the pounds she'd shed off her tummy, and the lift in her ass. Her shoulders were thrown back and her tits were looking stellar.

When he walked up, Brittany noticed him and the flowers. "Baby, are those for me?" Hal beamed and handed her the bouquet. "Thank you so much!" she said.

"You deserve it, babe! You've come a long way, you know?" Hal winked at her and she blushed. He looked at her boss and said, "Hey John. Sorry to interrupt her at work, but I got off early and wanted to drop by for a visit."

John shook his head, "No problem at all, Hal. We're past the busy part of the day anyway. It's good to see you!"

The two men shook hands, and John looked at his watch, then glanced at Brittany. "That was awfully kind of you to bring flowers, Hal. She sure deserves the attention."

Brittany smiled, her eyes piercing and her cheeks rosy from Hal's previous comment. "Oh my gosh! You boys sure know how to treat a girl!"

"I absolutely agree with you, John. The more attention she can get, the better." Hal looked at Brittany. "I'm definitely not enough for her, that's for sure! Right, babe?"

Brittany was red now. "What? Hey!" she said, half-hearted. Wanting to change subjects, she looked at her new bouquet and glanced back at Hal. "I appreciate it."

"You're welcome, babe!"

John smiled lasciviously. "Well I just want you to know, Hal: we'll give her as much attention as she can take."

Hal smiled back at John, apparently not picking up on John's tone. "Thanks, man! I appreciate that a lot."

John's eyes met Brittany's and his eyebrows bounced upward. He looked at his watch again. "Well, I've got a few things left to do today. Don't be too long, alright?"

John strode away, and Brittany and Hal made small talk. When Hal left, Brittany set her bouquet on her service counter and got back to work.

Rick had watched the interaction and walked over after Hal left. "So that was pretty awesome of him to do. He's not in trouble, right?" Rick joked.

"Jeez Rick, a guy doesn't have to be in trouble to buy a girl flowers. He's just sweet!" Brittany said.

Rick didn't seem too admonished, and said, "Oh. I guess so. Are those your favorite flowers, then?"

Brittany shrugged. "I don't know. As long as they're pretty and they smell nice."

"Huh. Well, hey, I've been thinking about mentioning something to John, and wanted to get your take on it." He looked at her meaningfully.

"What do you mean?"

Rick's eyes dropped to her chest as if he were thinking hard about something. Then he looked back up at her face. Brittany wasn't sure he had much more than her tits on his mind, but then he said, "I want to see if we can do some team-building exercises."

Despite looking a little red in the face as the words spilled out of his mouth, Brittany thought he did a pretty good job of keeping his composure "I don't feel like I know you guys all that well, and we've worked together for 9 months already."

Brittany nodded. "Yeah, I guess so. Do you mean like, games or something?"

Rick paused. "Well, I don't know for sure. I guess if John's open to it, we could look at a few team builders and see what would work for us. That's what we did at my last job, and we actually dealt with customers better because everyone was more willing to lean on each other if they didn't know how to answer a question, or if they couldn't deal with a difficult customer." By the time he was done, Rick was getting animated enough to give Brittany pause. She thought it over, wondering if he, for once, had something other than getting her out of her clothes on his mind.

Not sure what else to do, she shrugged and went back to work. Not wanting to leave a bad taste in his mouth, she said, "Sure, Rick. I'd try some team building with you and John. Let me know what John thinks." It was a half-committal answer at best, but Rick actually seemed more confident that she was willing to join in on his idea.

Brittany went back to work, which at that point in the day meant she paid more attention to her phone than the service area. At the end of the day, Rick approached her again. "Hey, Brit. John says it's a good idea, but he doesn't know when we'd have time to do it. And he doesn't want to do it on a weekend. I think he kind of shrugged off the idea as soon as I suggested it, honestly."

"Oh," Brittany said, feeling a little sorry for her crestfallen coworker. "So what does that mean?"

Rick shrugged. "I guess we'll wait and see? I just feel like, as a department doing customer service, we should be a tighter-knit group, you know?"

"Did you say that to John?" Brittany asked.

Rick chewed on his lip. "Well, no." He looked around the service area. "I guess it's too late to mention it now. You know, I think he would listen to you if you tried to ask him. I think he likes you more!"

Brittany reassured him, "Don't worry, Rick. If he said it was a good idea, we'll probably do it." Brittany paused and Rick glanced at her tits again. Brittany smirked and said, "We'll see what he says in the next couple weeks and go from there."

After an uneventful night, Brittany went back into work the next day itching to try flashing someone like she'd done before her week of PTO. It was a busier day than usual, and Brittany wasn't sure she'd get the chance. By 4pm, John declared that the week was going well enough that everyone could leave early. After a small cheer from Rick, everyone put out the 'Closed' signs on their counters and headed for the parking lot.

John followed Brittany all the way out to the parking lot. He stared at her round ass until they left the store, mesmerized as her hips sent her skirt swaying. Brittany had been disappointed about how the week had gone up until that point, but she finally felt like she had her opportunity when she realized John trailed behind her. She pretended not to notice him following her out to the parking lot, adjusted her gait so her skirt swayed more than usual.

As he followed her out of the store and across the parking lot, John felt anxiety tightening his chest. He wanted to see if they could hook up -- it'd been a long time, and John was sure it could happen again if he tried. But he was so nervous. Brittany walked up to her car and turned to talk to him as he passed. "Have a good weekend, John." She was already getting into her car when John jarred to a stop.

"Uh, y-okay. Thanks!" John said, surprised to find that Brittany knew he was behind her. He was about to awkwardly turn and walk away when he realized Brittany's right leg swung into the car while her left foot stayed planted on the ground. With her legs open, her skirt pulled up her legs, revealing her thighs. She leaned over and opened her glove box, and her skirt pulled back.

John stared as his employee's clean-shaven pussy revealed itself in the afternoon sunlight, her bare skin clearly visible. John's mouth dropped open. Brittany opened her legs a little wider as she leaned closer to her glovebox. Her hips lifted off the seat as she leaned on her center console to better reach, giving John a perfect mental image of how it would look to fuck her if she were laying on her side.

Brittany seemed to be taking her time, so John quickly pulled out his phone and snapped a picture. Brittany slammed the glove box closed. Then she brought her other leg into the car and put the key into the ignition.

John headed for his SUV, clenching a fist. "Goddamn. Goddamn!"

In her car, Brittany's heart pounded in her ears. She hadn't been planning on flashing her boss, but the little stunt had hands shaking and a smile pulling at her lips as she grabbed the steering wheel. He did see, right? She thought, not sure if she was having second thoughts or if it was just the adrenaline. She waved at him as she drove by, and saw the faraway look in his eyes, the guilty smile as he noticed her at the last moment. Ohh yes. He saw.

The excitement made her wet. She daydreamed on her way out of the parking lot, replaying the day in her mind, wondering what else she could have done to expose herself "accidentally."

Brittany sent a text to Hal, 'Hey babe. Got off early! Heading home.'

It was after Brittany got home that Hal texted back, 'Sweet! I might be a little late tonight, need to stop by the DMV for a temp tag for one of Boss's new project cars.'

'Damn. Don't be too late!' she responded. Arriving at her house, she paused in the kitchen and looked out the window. She thought about the past couple weeks and opened her gallery on her phone. After pouring a glass of water to calm her nerves, she studied each of the photos she'd gotten with other men. At first, seeing the variety made her uncomfortable. It was proof that she'd cheated.

But then she remembered how many times Hal had prompted her to do it. Or how he'd told her he wanted her to do things she wanted right after bringing up a topic like teasing other men. Or even how, back when it all began, Hal initiated her experience with another man by putting Brian's hand on her ass.

Still looking through the photos, a surge of nervous excitement washed away the guilt. Who cares if Hal finds out? I bet he would admit that it was his fault in the first place and we could just move on with our lives, she told herself.

Brittany set her glass of water down and reached down to her skirt. Through the black cotton, she rubbed herself. "No," she murmured, stopping. "Workout first. Fun if there's time for it afterwards."

Brittany changed into her workout clothes and took her glass of water to the living room. By that point she didn't need workout videos -- she had a list of workouts memorized off her phone. That day was core and glutes, and she was excited to get her butt a little firmer.

She settled down on her mat in the living room and started her workout with some music playing through the TV. Her breathing became labored as she alternated exercises, and she got into the rhythm and exertion of her workout, knowing the burn was making her slimmer every second she endured it.

Thirty minutes through her work out, she heard the front door open. Thinking it was Hal, she continued her workout. She heard the fridge door open, a beer bottle being cracked open, and then Brian walked into the living room.

"Oh, hey Brittany. I thought Hal would be home by now." Brian said as he sat on the couch and took a sip off his beer.

Through panting breaths, Brittany said, "Nope. Had to run some errands. Something at the DMV." She sat up on her knees and looked over at her boyfriend's friend.

Brian paused. "Uh," he said. "That could take a while, right?" He almost sounded hopeful. They'd seen each other in passing quite a few times since the last time something had happened between them -- when Brittany had stepped out of the shower while he was in the bathroom -- but there hadn't been a casual meet up since then. Especially not without Hal.

He was silent again while Brittany continued her workout. "So. I guess you liked my photo last month?"

Brittany stopped to rest, sitting cross-legged. Her face turned a deep scarlet. "Um, yeah. Thanks for that." Brittany could already feel herself warming up between her legs. She had already been "hot" from her anticipation about masturbating after her workout, but now she was remembering the photo Brian sent her. The bulge in his work pants. Her ass pushed out toward the camera. The wet circle around her pussy.

"I appreciate you giving me a view last time," Brian said carefully, interrupting her recollection of that night.

Brittany, still resting, smiled. "Well, you're welcome. Um. Thanks for the view yourself."

Brian waited a moment again before saying, "You know, you don't have to stop your workout. I'll just hang out over here."

Brittany thought about it. She glanced out the window. "Okay. I'm already halfway done, so." Brian didn't say anything else as Brittany got on all fours again, arched her back the same way she'd done the last time he watched her workout, and started doing the same leg lifts as before. This time though, she was already wet.

Brian bit his lip, and his cock started pushing out against his pants again. In the privacy of his friends' house, without Hal around, and with Brittany recreating what had happened that night, he just couldn't help it. He put a hand over his pants, rubbing his erection slowly through the thick fabric.

Brittany glanced at Brian in the middle of her set. Her eyes lingered on his hand gripping his lap. She knew it wasn't his phone. An idea formed as she continued the leg lifts, and she took a deep breath. She felt the nerves settle in and her fingers started to shake. A minute later, she'd worked up the courage to say, "It's really hot in here, don't you think?"

Brian sat confused, but he nodded. "Um, yeah, I think so," he said slowly, playing along. "I thought that when I came in."

Brittany looked at Brian for a moment. "I'm going, to get a little, more comfortable," she said between leg lifts, panting as much from the nervous excitement as from the workout.

She stopped her workout and stood up. Casually, she peeled off her tank top, her hair cascading around her shoulders. Her H-size tits bounced against her chest as the fabric slid away. Being home alone, she hadn't bothered with a bra. Her chest was flushed and bare naked.

Brian's mouth dropped open. Brittany, voice trembling, said, "That's a little better, but," she continued by pushing her yoga pants down her hips. "I'm still pretty hot over here," she said slowly as the tight pants fell around her ankles. She gave Brian a look, face flushed red, and pushed her yoga pants and tank top to the side of her mat. "I wouldn't normally do this, but, since you already saw me in the shower, it doesn't really matter now, right?"

Brian's eyes dropped to her hips where a tight, pale black and blue thong hugged her waist. Her crotch was visibly wet, and Brian immediately started imagining all the things he wanted to do to her. Brittany went back to her mat, trying to act as if she had only rolled up her sleeves. Laying on her elbows and knees, ass in the air, she started her workout again. But Brian noticed that her knees were farther apart, and so little was left to his imagination that she might as well have worn nothing.

Brittany's hands were visibly shaking on the mat. Her huge tits pushed out from the sides of the mat where she leaned into it. Brian stared in astonishment, admiring her pale ass and legs. He stared at her tits pushed against the mat and felt the urge to grab them from behind her. And her pussy, pushing against the fabric of her thong. It made him so hard that Brian took a long draw from his beer and sat forward on the couch. He stared like a hungry dog at Brittany, who pretended that everything was perfectly normal.

Brian might have noticed how her breathing had changed. Her breathing was more rapid and she occasionally injected a small moan or grunt. And she'd started arching her back. She'd also put her elbows higher, leaving her tits more exposed to Brian's point of view. Brian wasn't thinking about how he was being manipulated though -- he was too busy being manipulated.

He stood up off the couch, almost involuntarily as his second head took over for him. He carefully walked up behind Brittany. He kneeled between her wide-spread knees and rested a callused hand on one ass cheek as if in a daze.

"Oh Hal," Brittany softly purred, recalling the last time Hal had put Brian's hand on her ass. "In front of our guest?" She leaned into his hand and Brian realized that his other hand was grabbing her, too.

The words, "Holy shit," trembled from his lips as his hands began to explore the soft pale skin around her hips and ass.

Brittany had been slowly rocking her ass side to side when she heard Brian unzip his pants. Fabric rustled, and suddenly she felt something thick, wide, and hard pushing at the fabric of her thong.

Brittany arched her back, moaned and pushed gently against him, wagging her hips slowly back and forth to push the tip of his cock against her already wet lips. Brian sighed and said, "I want to fuck you so bad, Brittany."

Brittany leaned forward, pulling away. "What if Cally finds out?" she asked seductively. Brian groaned and put a hand on her ass. He pulled her back towards him, and she let him push his tip against her thong again. She let it push against the cloth, gasping as the thick cock attempted to spread her lips through her thong.

Then she leaned all her weight on her face and chest and reached back behind her. She put two fingers from each hand on the bands of her thong. "Brian." She slowly peeled the wet thong down. "I want you to take your phone," her underwear began to slide past the tip of Brian's cock. "And take a video."

Brian's cock quietly slapped against Brittany's soaking pussy as her underwear dropped around her knees and his cock bounced back up. She kept two fingertips of each hand on her thong, and left her face pressed into the yoga mat. She tried looking back at Brian's cock, but her huge tits were in the way. I'll find out soon enough, she thought. Brian pushed his thick tip gently against her pussy, and Brittany leaned into him again.

Brian squeezed her ass, but didn't push his cock farther. He didn't exactly have great luck with women trying to have sex with him, and realized Brittany might not want anything to do with him if he pushed too hard too fast.

12