Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at her exposed pussy, her lips barely squeezing the tip of his head. With shaking fingers, he fumbled his phone out of his work pants and took a photo of the sight. Then he held his phone higher and started a recording, showing Brittany's bright hair splayed out on her back and across the mat. His cock throbbed against her pussy, and one half-lidded blue eye looked back at him, a little smile playing in the corners of her eyes.

"I want that video when you're done, Brian," she said, closing her eyes. Brian tried to push into her again, but she leaned forward. He sent her the first photo, then he murmured, "You'll get the video when we're done." Brittany sighed and slowly rotated her hips side to side, and the tip of Brian's cock slowly began push into her wet pussy. She turned her hips, she gave a little gasp, and Brian moaned in response.

Brian pushed. "Oh. You're tight, aren't you, Brit? Just like Hal said." Brittany pushed against him until the tip of his rod gently slid into her, stretching her pussy around his thick tip. As her swollen lips crested the widest part of his head, she stopped and moaned, "Fuuuuck. That's big," she breathed.

Brian pushed again, stretching the blonde's cunt a little more. Brittany moaned and arched her back. Just as his tip fully entered her pussy, the sound of rubber grinding gravel in the driveway met their ears. Brittany groaned in disappointment, but Brian's eyes went wide, and he pulled the tip of his cock out of Brittany, stood up, stuffed his member down his pants, and dropped onto the couch.

"God damn. That was going to be good," Brittany purred. As if on vacation, Brittany stood up on her mat. She stretched, standing on her tip toes and stretching her arms above her head. Brian admired the her curvaceous form.

Then she bent down and grabbed her panties. She pulled them on and looked at the bulge in Brian's pants. His heavy duty work pants hid too much for her to really tell, but she was starting to believe what Hal told her about the size of his cock. She tsked and bent over, ass pointing at Brian -- giving him one more good tease -- and got back into her yoga pants.

The sound of a car door closed outside, and Brittany casually pulled on her tank top. She turned and sat on Hal's EZ chair. The front door opened and Hal walked in. Brittany's demeanor changed as her eyes met Hal's. "Hey babe!" Brittany said, smiling. "Look who interrupted my workout," she laughed. Brian stared at her erect nipples poking through her tank top.

Hal noticed privately but didn't say anything. Instead, he chuckled. "Hey, baby." He looked at Brian and said, "So you felt like getting a little workout, Bry? She'll definitely work you hard!" he laughed, and Brian forced a laugh with him. Hal sat next to his friend and the two men started making small talk.

Neither of them heard Brittany mutter under her breath, "Hard and thick."

Brittany got up and went to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and undressed. This time she went straight to her workout entries and added, "thighs and butt -- 35 minutes." After a pause, she kept typing: "Groin -- 5 minutes."

***

That weekend, Brittany decided to stay home. All Saturday morning she'd felt a tight, anxious excitement in her chest as she waited for the day to begin -- Hal was going out that day to see a local hotrod show. Instead of going with him, she told him she'd rather have an "at-home spa day," with Hal happily encouraging her to 'let loose a little.' The moment Hal said his goodbyes (giving her a kiss on the lips and a slap on the ass), Brittany went to her bedroom and grabbed a beach towel from the closet.

Wrapped in the towel were two items -- a pair of sunglasses and a bronze bottle of tanning oil. Normally she would use the little spa kit at the tanning salon, but with her recent adventures, she wanted to try something special. So she went out the back door to their narrow backyard that butted against a low hill.

She could hear Hal's truck start and roll out of the driveway as she walked her lawn chair to the middle of the yard. With the shape of the hills, there were very few places that someone could easily see into her backyard. Even the house on the hill directly above them was built far enough from the edge that only the rooftop could be seen from the yard. The aspen trees that grew at the top of the hill's edge further obscured her yard from any eager onlookers, so Brittany trotted out to the middle of her yard, opened the lawn chair, and sat down.

Most weekends, Jacer spent his time with his group of friends, either online playing video games together, or in person playing card games or board games and sneaking sips from his father's liquor bar. His friends always liked to push the envelope, but he never felt like they took things too far. They never went out and spray-painted bridges or broke into people's cars. They didn't terrorize people at the mall or shoplift from grocery stores. They had their hobbies and shared interests, and most nights they could get together in one way or another and enjoy them.

That Saturday afternoon Jacer spent waiting for his friends to all be ready to meet up for a poker match in his parent's basement. It was at least an hour away, and he decided to pass some time outside. Sometimes he would take his 3DS out to the edge of his parents' property, where there was a great view of the town, and sit against the trees to play. That day he hadn't gotten really sucked in as he normally would.

He was settled into his usual spot, sitting against a tall tree that hid him from the sun better than the others. He looked out at the town for a moment, taking in the view as he'd done every time he made an effort to be outside. As his eyes drifted across the horizon, he caught some movement in his periphery -- in the neighbor couple's yard. They lived in the house down the hill. So close to the edge, he was barely more than 30 yards away, and he easily made out the blonde girl setting up a lawn chair in the middle of the neatly-cut grass.

Jacer watched with some growing excitement, wondering if she was about to dress down to bikini and lay in the sun. He'd caught glimpses of her before. The first time he'd seen her, he had her pinned as a classic "girl next door" like he'd always heard about. Down in her back yard, he watched while she set up the lawn-chair facing directly away from him, so that she would be facing the sun.

The girl's long blond hair caught the breeze as she fanned out her towel. She draped the towel along the length of the lawn chair. Jacer crept closer to the edge of the trees, where the hill turned down sharply, giving him a full view of the yard below. The hill itself was shrubby and dense with tall grasses, but he was able to see easily see through the long golden stems while he was standing. He watched as she put on a pair of dark sunglasses. She looked side to side, then glanced up the hill. Jacer instinctively ducked and froze, hoping he hadn't been spotted. When he felt like it might be safe again, he stood up straight, heart pounding. The girl had turned away from the hill. She glanced side to side again, and Jacer crept forward, taking a single step onto the steep hill.

Then the hot blond set her phone on the side of the chair and pulled off her t-shirt. Her boobs were big. No, they were very big -- much bigger than he'd thought, and it looked like her black bra was barely up to the job of holding them.

Jacer's excitement built. "Oh my god," he whispered. "Is that really a bra? Please take it off now." He was almost disappointed when, instead of her bra, she dropped her sweatpants around her ankles and sidestepped out of them. She had great legs, with some tone muscle and sculpted thighs. A pair of tight black underwear hugged her hips. And her ass -- Holy crap, he thought. I could look at that ass all weekend. He licked his lips nervously.

Jacer's heart was pounding. He could feel sweat already dripping down his armpits. With a shaky hand, he pulled out his phone and started recording. Jacer glanced to the side, noting the wooden stakes where his parents' landscapers drew the property line, and stepped past it, just a little farther down the hill. He peaked his head up so he had a better view.

The girl reached down to the foot of the lawn chair where she left the tanning oil. She turned around, facing Jacer and giving him another brief view of her bust. He gasped, letting out a low, "Ohhh, my god." Then she spread herself across the length of the lawn chair and popped open the lid of the tanning oil.

Like a carefully practiced strip tease, the girl squeezed a generous amount of oil across her chest, crossing back and forth over her tits several times before letting the bottle breathe. Then she squirted more oil down her tummy, down her right thigh until oil was draining down her knee, then back up, and down the left leg. Finally, she squirted a little more down her left arm, capped the bottle, and set it in the grass next to the lawn chair.

Jacer had taken three whole steps down the hill before stopping dead. He'd loosened some pebbles, which bounced a few feet down the hill before stopping. He couldn't imagine the kind of trouble he'd get in if he got himself caught because he knocked some rocks or dirt loose and sent it bouncing into the hot chick's yard. So he stood stock still, uncomfortable, but unwilling to move. His heavy breathing was easily picked up by his phone's microphone, and he would come to regret the shaking in his hand later, but at the moment, all he could do was stare wide-eyed at the almost naked girl below him and hope she couldn't hear the air hissing in and out of his lungs.

The girl laid her head back on the lawn chair while she slowly rubbed the oil into her chest, rubbing her tits under her bra in big, slow circles. The oil tinted her skin a little bronzish, and her cleavage started to glow in the sunlight. She made a few more circles, pushing the oil up onto her shoulders and down her sides. Then she moved her hands down her arms, spreading the oil across her forearms and hands, making sure to spread the glowing liquid to her right arm so they were evenly coated.

Jacer had been statuesque in the tall grass, letting his erection push painfully against his jeans. The sight of her rubbing the oil on herself was too much, though. Taking a quick glance behind him, he carefully unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his dick. "Oh baby," he whispered, "Rub that oil for me. Oh yeah."

She rubbed more oil down her stomach and onto her sides, slowly massaging it into her skin. Then she took the oil already on her hands and gently rubbed the skin on her cheeks, her nose, her forehead -- covering her face with the buildup of oil she'd gotten from her torso and arms. When her hands dropped back down to her hips, she paused. Jacer was slowly stroking himself, praying that there was no one watching him and totally unwilling to stop despite the thought. His phone still shook in his hand.

Down below, the blonde pushed her hands down her right leg, spreading the oil around her thighs, down her knees, and then down to her ankles. She brought her knee close to her chest to rub her feet with the remaining oil, then repeated the process with her other leg. Jacer begged under his breath, "Oh please, please, please don't stop. You need so much more oil."

The girl, as if listening to his plea, reached a hand down beside the lawn chair and grabbed the bottle of oil. She put a small squirt into her palm, spread the oil out, then pushed both hands down her pubis mons, under her underwear.

The bra had small pads, so the oil didn't soak through much on her chest. But her underwear was a thin black cotton, and the oil quickly soaked in, and where her hands went, the oil slicked the fabric. When she pulled her hands out of her underwear, the black fabric stuck eagerly to her skin. Jacer found himself wishing she'd faced her lawn chair the other direction.

The blonde parted her legs, pushing more oil down her inner thighs up to the skin around her underwear. When she was done, she let one hand linger, just at the edge of the tight, oil-slicked fabric covering her sex.

Jacer grunted and jerked as he spurted into the grass. Below him, she slipped a finger under her underwear and began to finger herself, slowly working circles around her clit and letting the oil lubricate her pussy. A few minutes later, she came too, and sighed languorously.

While Brittany tanned in her back yard, Jacer went back up to his house and started calling his friends. "Dude, you won't believe what I have to show the guys. Try to come early tonight." Another call went similarly, "Hey, listen man, you gotta get over here early. I need to show everyone something, just, I mean, fuckin' sweet." While he made calls and got his phone hooked up to his computer, he missed part two, when Brittany turned over, oiled her back, her ass, and the backs of her legs, and tanned for another 15 minutes.

12