Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 12

Story Info
Brian finally gets his time with his friend's girlfriend.
8.6k words
4.38
5k
4

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 12

Hal always had a history of looking the other way. Of ignoring, putting off, letting slide, and generally not confronting issues around him. Growing up, his parents fought often about money. His father was almost a serial shoplifter, and his mother had multiple affairs. His much-older brother seemed like he couldn't go a week without getting in a fight.

And regardless of who did what, or for what reason, practically everything was ignored. Unless it had to do with being able to afford groceries or pay the bills, no one confronted anyone. When his parents fought, Hal would go with his brother to the other side of the house to play video games, watch TV, or they'd just leave and come back when they thought things settled down.

When his father stole, usually for stuff he didn't even need, his mother pointedly looked the other way. Hal followed his mother's example over the years, and as long as he never got caught, they never said anything. Once, in a mall, Hal noticed his father had stolen a pair of shoes from a Payless, a zip-up jacket from a Macy's, and then had every pocket -- there were three, counting the one on the breast -- with something random from the other stores around the mall. His mother didn't even comment on it.

There were times that his mother came home from "a long day at work" smelling of booze and sweat. The only reason anyone suspected the affairs at all was because she didn't spend any money doing it -- she had to have been letting other people buy the drinks for her.

Hal confirmed his suspicions on two separate occasions. On the same week, he'd snuck out of school early twice to skip a class with a teacher he didn't like. When he'd gotten home, both times, his mother had ushered a different guy out the front door moments after he'd gotten his shoes off. He didn't talk about the men, or mention or flushed face or her frazzled hair, and she didn't mention him skipping classes.

When his brother got into fights, he'd come home with bruised knuckles, a black eye, once a missing tooth -- for whatever reason, even that didn't get brought up as long as his older brother never asked to see a doctor. He knew he had several wicked scars that probably deserved stitches, but never got them. And his parents would only ask if he needed anything. "What'll help best, kiddo? A drink? An old shirt for a bandage?" his father would ask.

Hal had a long history of looking the other way. So when his girlfriend started acting strange or coming home late, or staring at his friend Brian, he stayed the course. Looked the other way. It didn't seem like she was any less interested in him, and that was all he really cared about. Much like the way his parents only really cared about paying the bills and keeping food on the table.

It wasn't like "no harm no foul," and he knew it wasn't normal. If he thought about it, he would see how wrong it was. But it just wasn't in his DNA to go starting fights if he didn't have to worry about losing what was important. To Hal, the important stuff was his sex life, his relationship, and his girlfriend's mental health. Since they still had fun on dates, still fucked plenty, and his girlfriend seemed as happy as ever, he just let the rest slide.

There was one issue, though. Just a teeny, tiny problem. Something he didn't expect to ever have to grapple with, and it was something that was getting harder and harder to ignore, mostly because of how things were going. He was starting to fantasize about what she might be doing when he wasn't around. They were foreign, unwelcome thoughts, but he couldn't deny the erection he had after the phone calls that night she'd come home so late from work.

He knew his girlfriend. He recognized the lust in her voice and picked up on her hushed moans. She was apparently having the time of her life, and despite his urge to look the other way while everything else was kosher, he couldn't deny how turned on he was when she'd called him while she was obviously with another guy. He had no idea if she'd even been at work. But he knew, without a fact, that she'd been fucked good that night.

She'd told him she was doing a team builder with her boss and her coworker. Both were young men, and Hal always had a suspicions they both liked Brittany as more than a coworker. If Brittany was at least half telling the truth, and she'd been with both men that night -- Hal shuddered at the thought, put it off.

Had Brittany been more attentive when she got home that night, she might have realized he'd been trying to hide an erection from her. Had she come and sat down, she probably would have realized he was urgently hiding all the porn he'd opened up about hot blonde chicks that looked like his girlfriend. But she didn't. She had a smile ten miles wide and a stilted walk, messy hair, drying cum on her clothes. Despite seeing it with his own eyes, and despite the erection in his shorts, when Brittany told him she was off to take a shower, he shrugged and looked the other way.

***

Another week passed, and when the following weekend began, Brittany realized she'd reached a point with her weight and trim that she finally felt satisfied with her hard work. She decided to slow down to a few workouts each week to maintain her weight.

She reflected that work had been going very well, and while no special "team builders" had occurred since their first threesome, the two customer service reps and their boss did work better together. Brittany even tolerated regular slaps on the ass (which inevitably started as a slap, and ended with mild groping -- one time even leading to a customer following the employees' example, much to everyone's surprise).

At home, Brittany and Hal continued to enjoy her newfound self esteem, fucking any night that both of them weren't already tired. There was an almost-tense conversation when Hal brought up the 'team builder' Brittany had stayed late for at work, asking out of the blue, "So what ball did you guys use at work?"

Brittany was caught off guard, and said, "What? We've never had any balls at work."

When he reiterated with some "confusion" that their team builder had used some kind of ball, Brittany flushed a deep red, stammering and backtracking. She finally managed to say that Rick had had a football in his truck. That's when Hal jabbed at her for losing her cool, saying, "Jeez, babe, what actually happened that night?" He had a smile on his face, but Brittany had to force a chuckle and leave the room 'for a glass of water.'

Hal hunched forward and blew out a deep breath at her reaction, gaining further evidence. "Wow," was all he could say.

Later that night, Brian came up in conversation. It made Hal wonder more about who his girlfriend might have been with lately, which didn't help his predicament. He didn't want to fantasize about other guys railing his girlfriend, but part of him couldn't quell the excitement it gave him.

Still, Brian had his own life, and he didn't get many chances to come over in the first place. Hal figured it wasn't likely that much could have happened between the two, despite the times he'd pushed Brian into groping her. Hal had to finally start to accept that the first time he'd done it, it wasn't just a joke. At least, he might have meant it that way, but it'd still sprouted the seed he never knew was there.

Brittany played it cool when she asked about Brian, not knowing the kind of mental gymnastics her boyfriend was doing to think about everything going on. Still, the couple talked about it and planned on seeing Brian before he left for a temporary out-of-town job.

That Friday, Brian showed up to visit before leaving for his temp job in the next state over. He and Hal talked about what kind of work he was doing, who he'd work for, and how he felt about it. Brittany got the impression Brian was excited to get out of town for a little while.

She sensed he was at least a little disappointed that they hadn't had any more private moments, or chances to repeat his last visit. She could see it in the way he glanced at her tits when Hal wasn't looking, and how he avoided too much eye contact with her when she asked him little questions.

Brian spent an hour and a half hanging out, and he felt like it was almost time to go, especially since Hal didn't seem to have anywhere he needed to run off to.

The truth was, Hal was getting up the courage to leave the two alone for a few minutes. Knowing Brian wouldn't stay much longer, he finally did it: he glanced at the kitchen and asked, "Anyone feel like cooking?"

Brittany didn't say anything, just looked between Brian and Hal. When no one answered, Hal chuckled. "Yeah, me neither. How about burgers?"

Brittany perked up. "Oh! Let's do Simmons!"

Hal thought, his heart racing. Is she suggesting that because she knows it would give her and Brian time alone? "Well. It's kind of across town. But they are worth it."

Brian nodded, "Really good." He looked tense, and stared at Brittany hard.

Hal sighed, "Alright, Simmons it is."

He stood up and looked up the burger joint's phone number on his phone. "The usual?" he asked Brittany while he put the phone up to his ear.

Brittany thought about it for a second, tilting her head to the side. "I was thinking about a big, juicy sausage, but..." She trailed off, glancing at Brian. Then she finished, "The usual sounds good."

Hal felt his face flushing. His heart pounded faster. He made himself grin and looked at Brian. "Anything special for yours? Brit might be in the mood for a big sausage, but I definitely recommend the burgers."

"Nope," Brian said, eager for Hal to leave. "I've already got a big sausage, so I'll take a burger, too," he said, glancing at Brittany.

Then he knew. With total certainty, he realized something was definitely going on between the two. Brian almost never commented about his dick, being self conscious like he was, and Brittany had that tone to her voice. He felt his face flush a little brighter. "Alright, true enough!" Hal chuckled.

Brittany looked at Brian and purred, "How big, Brian?"

Hal forced a chuckle, as if he thought she didn't mean it. He turned to leave the room. "Help yourself to anything in the house, Bri," he said on his way out of the living room. Brian gulped and glanced at Brittany again.

Hal was already headed for the door when the two still sitting in the living room heard him saying, "Hi, yeah, I'm headed over to pick up some burgers. Could I get a..."

His voice trailed off, and suddenly he was gone. Brittany's eyes locked onto Brian's, her intense blues demanding his attention.

Brian stood up and walked over to her, without any feeling of worry or vulnerability, and dropped his pants, boxer briefs and all, down to his ankles. His heavy cock bounced against his leg.

Brittany stared, lips parted and eyes wide. She'd never seen the whole thing before, and it was big. Bigger than she'd ever had before, and thick. She glanced at his face, and then back at his cock. "Wow."

Hal wasn't even out to his truck yet when Brittany stood up and walked over to the small couch pushed up to the window -- she looked back at Brian as she went, deliberately glancing at his naked member.

She pulled off her tank top, leaving her tits barely contained by her black bra. She climbed onto the couch knees-first and bent over at the waist, putting her face close to the glass. She could see Hal rounding the back of his truck to get to his driver's door right when Brian's cock leveled itself underneath her, already erect enough to touch her stomach. "That's so big," she gasped.

As Hal climbed into his old truck, Brian peeled Brittany's tight yoga pants down to her knees, only taking a second to admire her bare ass. "You're not wearing any underwear," he commented.

"I knew you were coming over, so," She trailed off. Brian pulled back and nudged his cock upward, grinding against her pale lips. Outside, Hal put the key into the ignition as he pushed his cock back up to her belly button. Brittany moaned and arched her back more.

Brian hesitated. Outside, the old truck's engine struggled to turn over. "Brittany," he started.

"Brian," she interrupted. "Hal told you to help yourself to anything in the house." She looked over her shoulder at him. "I want you to help yourself to me." She pushed her ass against his hips.

Brian's hesitation vanished as he pushed back. Brittany put one hand against the window. With her other hand she grabbed a small bottle of lube on the end table and passed it back to Brian. He hadn't noticed it sitting there in the open. Neither had Hal, but they'd both been distracted for different reasons.

Brian popped the lid and squirted lube directly onto her ass and lower back. "Mmh! Messy boy," she moaned. Brian watched it flow down her ass until it was dripping off her pussy. She moaned softly as the cool lube trickled onto her sensitive skin, where it then dribbled onto Brian's cock underneath her.

He pulled his cock back as the lube began to spread down the length of his shaft. Brittany swayed her hips back and forth. Brian kept the lube coming, squirting it all over her ass. He spread the liquid around her bubble butt with his other hand. The old truck engine finally roared to life and Brittany glanced out the window. She noticed Hal buckling his seatbelt.

Brian had pulled back far enough that his tip touched her clean-shaven pussy. Brittany's head dropped down to the back of the couch. "Eager, huh?" she asked. She was eager, herself. Brian pushed his partly-lubed tip into her pussy and Brittany inhaled.

"Ohh!" she exhaled as he stopped. "You think Hal can see you?" It wasn't a question. It was a challenge. He grunted and pushed a little deeper. The truck clunked into reverse and started to pull out of the driveway. "Do you think he's going to watch you pound my little pussy right in his living room window?" He grabbed her hip and pulled her closer to him, his cock penetrating deeper, spreading her tight lips around his cock. Brittany moaned.

Brian had been thinking with the wrong head the minute Hal offered to leave. He said, "I hope so," as his cock sank deeper. He moaned. "He needs to know you're getting all the cock you deserve."

"Mm," she responded. "I'm not sure it's enough."

Brian smiled deviously as he thrust his thick cock deeper still into Brittany's cunt. He had a little more than half of his thick cock inside her. That was usually the point that his girlfriend, Cally, started to get uncomfortable. Brian greedily pushed a little deeper as he realized Brittany just wanted more.

She exhaled in surprise. Brian said, "I think he wants me to fuck you, Brit. He knows you need a big, fat cock filling up your pussy."

"So fill up my puss-" before she could finish, Brian rammed the rest of his cock into her. Her head snapped up, mouth open in both surprise and a little pain just as Hal's truck stopped in the street, and the wheels turned toward the road.

Brian started rocking. Her jaw had dropped open when she'd felt his hips slam into her ass. He fucked her hard, pushing the blonde girl back and forth on the couch. Brittany's blonde locks waved in front of her, and her hand smudged the window. She glanced out at her boyfriend's truck through hooded eyes. Brian pushed in balls deep with every thrust, wanting nothing more than to feel the tight blonde's pussy straining around the entire length of him.

Hal's truck started moving forward. Brian went balls deep. Brittany shouted in pleasure. Then, "Mmm, fuck my little pussy, Brian," she moaned desperately, egging him on. The truck was out of sight in seconds.

Brian fucked her harder, ramming his cock as deep as he could. Every last inch of him was swallowed by the tight girl on the couch. He dropped the now-empty bottle of lube onto the couch and grabbed her hips in both hands. He couldn't believe she could just take it like that. He made damn sure she got every inch of him with every thrust, pulling all the way out until just his tip was still inside her, and then rocking his hips forward hard, pushing everything he had back in until his hips slapped against Brittany's round ass.

Brittany was rocking with the hung man, moaning as she was filled up. Brian's big balls swung into her clit with every thrust, and she couldn't stop the words, "Fuck that tight pussy," from dropping from her parted lips.

She threw her head back in ecstasy and dropped it back down from the fucking. Brittany's energetic response only made Brian fuck her harder. Her ass jiggled every time his hips slammed into it. Brittany gripped the back of the couch hard with one hand, and the other braced against the glass. She moaned in pleasure and uttered, "Oh, yes!" She squeezed her eyes shut. "Give me that big, fat cock, you fucking horse."

The loud slapping filled the quiet moments between each of their exclamations. Brian felt her pussy gripping onto his cock, pushing him to a faster orgasm. He pummeled her pussy harder, not relenting as she moaned and arched her back. The lips of her pussy grabbed at the veiny member, mesmerizing Brian as her tight pussy stretched.

Brian slapped her bare ass hard and said, "Oh, fuck. You fuck that big cock like you were born for it, you beautiful slut."

Brittany laughed in surprise, looking back at Brian with a devious smile. "Oh," she gasped. "Quite the gentleman, aren't you?" Her voice hitched up at the end.

Hal made good time across town. Most of the lights were green, and traffic was light. Simmons, a small hole-in-the-wall burger joint, was well known by the locals, and rarely busy. It was the town's best kept secret, and no one liked the idea of the place getting swamped by tourists.

He pulled up to the sidewalk next to the small burger joint and got out of his truck. "Guess I should text Brit when the burgers are ready," he said under his breath. He walked into the little building and sat down at the bar.

Brian groaned and slapped the blonde's ass hard, leaving a bright red hand-print. Brittany gasped. She arched her back. "Harder, Brian!" she demanded. Brian slapped her three more times as Brittany cried, "Fuck fuck fuck! You're gonna make me cum!"

He slapped her ass again and the blond's legs quivered. "Oh! Harder, Brian!"

Brian slammed his cock into the tight pussy, gasping with effort. His hand came down on her firm ass again, leaving her ass bright red. Brian grabbed her hips, ramming her against him again and again. "Cum on this big cock, Brittany!" he demanded.

Brittany had no idea Brian had such a dominating demeanor when he was fucking. He always seemed so easy going. His intensity drove her over the edge. She felt a tingling heat shock across her body and she stopped moving. The orgasm crashed through her groin and up into her chest. "Ahhh, fuuuck!" Brittany came while Brain continued to pound her, his hips slapping against her ass and his big balls bouncing against her clitoris.

Brian's rhythm was making Brittany shout with each thrust, and their breath came out in short spurts.

Brittany shook and Brian kept going. She moaned and gasped as her orgasm seemed to stretch on and on.

"I needed this so fuckin' bad," Brian moaned, finally slowing down. "You seriously," he said, pulling out slow, "Have the perfect pussy." He thrust hard against her ass and stopped, catching his breath.

He was sweating hard. Brittany, on the other hand, was in great shape. Her orgasms had her panting and made her legs shake, but she barely had a few drops of sweat on her. She was still quivering and pantin, but she could still move. She took the opportunity to rotate her hips in circles while Brian was still balls deep in her, his cock touching every last inch of her vagina.

Brittany's head was down on the couch, her back arched as she rotated her hips in long, slow circles. Brian moaned in pleasure again and Brittany threw her hair back, looking over her shoulder at him with a dirty smile.