Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian smiled back. "You sure know how to make a guy want to fuck you." He kept his cock deep inside Brittany, catching his breath. On the coffee table, Brittany's phone tringed and vibrated twice.

Both of them ignored the phone, too desperate to keep going to even care. After another minute of quiet, Brian slowly started to pull his engorged cock out of her swollen pussy. For his length, it took a while since he was going slow. Brittany continued to rotate her hips, giving Brian's cock a tight massage as he pulled it out. He was dumbstruck by how silky smooth and tight she felt. When he had pulled out as far as his tip, Brittany jerked forward, making his cock to fall out of her.

She turned around, turned Brian onto the couch, and pushed her yoga pants down to her ankles, stepping out of them. Brian stared up at her in admiration, holding the base of his cock. Her pussy lips were swollen, but they didn't look inflamed or hurting. Her huge tits, still barely contained by her bra, looked ready to be sucked on and manhandled.

He shook his head at how easily that thought came to his mind. This was his friend's girlfriend. He wasn't supposed to think that. Or fuck her right on his couch. Before the guilt could settle in, he noticed the dirty grin on her face and the guilty thoughts vanished. She unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor, letting her heavy tits bounce against her chest. With all but her socks on the floor in front of the couch, she climbed on top of him.

Brian gave her a hungry look as he led the tip of his cock back to her vagina. Brittany lowered herself down to the man's tip, bracing a hand against the window again. It was smudged in several placed at that point.

Her pussy was still soaked from the lube and her own juices. She pushed down on his tip, biting her lip at the feeling of the thick cock pushing into her. Then she slowly dropped halfway down the length of his cock, and Brian moaned. She stopped, then rose back up his cock, gripping him with her Kegel muscles as she came up. It drew a long moan out of Brian.

Brittany laughed at how easy it was to control his reaction and descended back down him, stopping before she reached his base. Then she lifted herself back up again, gripping the thick rod again as she went.

"Ohhh, fuck yes," Brian said. "You are so fucking tight, Brittany," Brian moaned. He slapped her ass again and reached both hands up to grab her tits. They were too big for his hands, and he had big hands. He grabbed, and squeezed her huge tits. He tweaked one of her erect nipples with one hand and used his other hand to lead her breast right to his mouth.

Brittany moaned as his tongue swirled around her nipple and she plunged back down Brian's cock, all the way to the base.

"Ohh," Brittany moaned as she pulled on Brian's cock with her pussy all the way back to the tip. Near the end of his cock, she arched her back, lifting her ass up. Brian almost laughed in disbelief. He pulled his mouth away from her nipple and said heavily, "You want my cum filling that tight cunt? Because I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

Brittany nodded as she rode down hard on his cock, rotating her hips back down until her pussy almost touched his hips. "Fuck yes," she answered.

She rose back up again, faster this time. "Fill up my little pussy." She went faster then, dropping down and rising back up, arching her hips at the apex. She increased her pace, rising up and dropping back down, her hips arching her ass upward and dropping it back down as she went.

Brian, floored by her intense lust, bucked up against her pussy as she dropped down hard. He felt his cock begin to ache. "You want it bad, don't you?" He asked. He dropped one of her tits, reached around, and slapped her ass again.

Brittany nodded and moaned, and started bouncing on his cock. "Mhm," she exhaled. "I want all of it,". She rotated her hips in time to Brian's bucking, up and down every time he thrust himself back into her. Her ass jiggled every time she dropped it onto his hips.

"Oh," she moaned. "You're so fucking thick!" Brian sucked harder on her nipple as he fucked her, trying to distract himself from the incredibly skilled blonde fucking him on his friend's couch. She rode his cock perfectly, drawing every bit of herself over his dick.

After a minute of fucking the tight cunt, he let her nipple fall away from his mouth, closing his eyes in concentration as he started fucking faster, bucking his cock into her harder. He reached behind her and slapped her ass one more time, the loud slap making Brittany gasp.

Out on the street, two frat boys walked their dog. One was watching his dog, and the other was on his phone, but the dog stopped at the fence to the front yard of Hal and Brittany's house to sniff the fence post. The first frat boy looked up from his phone at the house and his eyes opened wide. "Dude," he chuckled. "Check that shit out!"

His frat bro followed his extended finger to the large living room window on the front of the house, where a gorgeous, well-endowed platinum blond was clearly riding a guy with curly brown hair on the couch. She had a hand planted on the window and her tits bounced, just barely within view, in the man's hands. Her hair waved back and forth as she bounced up and down on the guy, and the two frat bros pounded knuckles.

"Fuck yeah, man. Blondie's got some killer tits!" He said, turning on his camera. "The guys are gonna fuckin' lose it when they see this, man."

The two frat boys watched from the street, laughing and filming with their phones until the dog started whining, pulling away from the sidewalk.

"Come on, Sparky! Give us like, two minutes." The guys watched as the girl's face contorted with pleasure, then a perverse smile crossed her lips. She laughed, and bounced faster, her tits rising and falling from their view. "Damn, dude. We gotta remember their fuckin' address. Blondie doesn't seem to mind being in the spotlight!"

A car slowed down. The driver had seen the boys filming the house. It stopped next to the two young men and the passenger window rolled down. "Hot damn!" a deep voice said from inside the car.

Both men glanced behind them, started. Then, seeing the driver's face as he pulled out his own phone, they turned back to the show. The girl put her hands on the back of the couch, riding higher on the man underneath her. Her tits came into view.

"Holy shit, girl's got a hell of a rack, huh?"

"Them's some titties!" The driver said behind them.

The dog barked. The guy in the car drove off.

"Ah, shit man. Fun's over, let's get going before she notices us."

The other fray boy put his phone down and said, "Dude. Can't wait to come back this way the next time you walk your dog!"

Brittany felt close again, bouncing up and down Brian's thick cock, and she knew Brian was close to cumming, too. She rotated her hips higher to give Brian's cock more length with each thrust and dropped onto him harder. Brittany threw her head back, hand slipping on the window. It was then that she noticed the frat boys watching her. She'd smiled down at Brian and said, "We've got an audience. Their lucky day!" she gasped.

Brian looked up at her. "They don't know shit. I'm the lucky one!" Brittany laughed, put her hands on the back of the couch, and fucked him harder.

"Oh, fuck. You're so fucking big!" Brian dropped his hands to her hips, taking control.

"Ahhhh, yes!" She lost her rhythm, and Brian took over the pace. He lifted her ass with her hips and bucked his hips up, hammering her pussy from below. Every time Brittany's ass hit Brian's hips, his cock balls deep inside her, he would push hard, sending her a few inches up his cock so she could fall back down.

It was all Brittany could do mid-orgasm to curl her hips back down onto Brian, pushing his cock to the hilt every time her ass slapped against him.

She was cumming, her jaw falling open as the pleasure took over. Her tits bounced in front of Brian's face. Her pussy ached in all the right ways from the hammering Brian was giving her. Brian slapped her bare ass one more time. She gasped aloud. The handprints on her ass were stark and red now, and Brian grabbed her hips again. Her tits swayed. Brittany braced against the window again but her hand slid down, the heat and sweat from her hand fogged up the glass. It left a greasy streak.

Brian had both hands locked onto her hips and was ramming every inch of him into her with everything he had. Slapslapslapslap! filled Brian's ears and finally pushed him over the edge.

He fucked her as fast as he could, crying out, "Fuck me, Brit, I'm going to cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna-"

He slammed Brittany's hips down to his lap as his load blew inside her. Brittany moaned long and hard as his big cock twitched with every spurt of cum that blasted into her. She couldn't help but twitch and squirm.

"Oh, fuck," she panted. Brian's whole body was twitching with the explosive orgasm, and Brittany felt herself shaking as his cock twitched and splattered cum deep inside her. "Fuuuck. Oh, fuck." she said desperately, still riding the high from her previous orgasms.

Before he was even spent, she could already feel the thick jizz leaking down her thighs. Brittany's head dropped back down, her hot breath blowing onto his face and her platinum locks fanning out around his head.

When Brian came down from his orgasm, he leaned back into the couch, taking in deep breaths. Brittany still panted on top of him, her pussy giving his cock little convulsions as she rode out the pleasure. When she was done, too, she leaned forward on her knees, lifting up. She slowly dismounted him. Her pussy lips dragged on his cock. Brian stared with disbelieving admiration.

His cock fell against his stomach as his cock dropped away from her tight cunt. Brittany leaned to the side, toward the open half of the couch, then promptly laid down on her back. She propped her head up on the arm rest. Her chest heaved up and down, her tits dropped partially to the sides. Cum drained down her pussy, down her legs and ass and onto the couch.

Both of them relaxed, just breathing and soaking up the post-fuck euphoria. Brittany's legs were slightly parted to give her sore pussy some breathing room. She had one arm behind her head, and her eyes were closed as she caught her breath. Despite the intense fucking, she only had a light sheen of sweat on her forehead and back. She realized that before summer, a session like that could never happen. She'd be cramping, exhausted, and soaked in sweat. It was like the cherry on top realizing she could actually do that now.

Then she thought, before summer, I never would have fucked like that anyway. It took all my courage just to give John a blowjob. Now I've had threesomes, fucked Hal's best friend, and even fooled around with strangers. Holy shit.

Brian spread his arms across the couch and looked down in admiration at the swollen pussy leaking cum onto the couch. His hand inadvertently ended up at the end of his cock, gently stroking his sensitive tip.

Brittany remembered that her phone went off several minutes before, when Brian was still balls deep inside her. She picked it up and saw Hal's text, saying he was picking up the burgers. She smiled and looked at Brian mischievously, her eyes lingering on his cock as he massaged the tip. "Does a great fuck make you hungry, too?"

Brian shook his head, still catching his breath. "That was the best fuck I've had in a long time." He wiped the beads of sweat off his brow. "It's too bad I've gotta leave for work for a few weeks. I could sure use more of..." His eyes wandered back down to her pussy. "-that."

Brittany Mm'd and pushed a hand between her legs. She looked at his face, the corner of her mouth turned up just enough to show she was interested and gently massaged her pussy with three fingers. "I wouldn't mind more of that, either," she said.

Brian still held the tip of his cock, as if willing it to become erect again. He opened his mouth to say something else just as the low rumble of a truck pulling up the driveway signaled Hal's return.

"Oh fuck!" Brian panicked, jumping up and snatching his abandoned pants and boxer briefs off the floor. He awkwardly wedged his feet in and yanked up his underwear. They were on inside out, so he yanked them back down, and flipped them right side out.

Without even cleaning up, Brittany leaned into a sitting position on the couch and glanced out the window. She blushed a little at the long handprint smudged down the glass and murmured, "Whoops."

She stood up from the couch, still bare-ass naked except for her ankle socks. She stretched, showing off her tits to anyone looking through the window. Hal might have noticed, but he was busy putting his truck in park and unbuckling his seatbelt. Brittany headed for her bedroom. Brian was shoving his feet into his underwear again, this time right side out.

Cum still dribbled down her thighs when Brittany walked into her bedroom, grabbed a dirty shirt from her laundry basket, and wiped the cum off her legs and swollen vagina. Outside, the sound of Hal's truck door opening and then closing persuaded Brittany to move a little faster.

As Brittany looked around her bedroom, she had an idea, inspired by the times Hal had "pranked" her by making Brian grab her ass. She paused. Then wondered if her life would ever have become so exciting if Hal had never pulled that little prank in their living room. In lots of ways, that night had opened her mind to the possibility of so much more than she ever thought she would be comfortable with.

She yanked open a drawer and quickly pulled a pair of tight, lacy boyshorts.up her legs. They were a dark blue that Hal had gotten her for her last birthday. Then she threw on the matching lingerie bra and walked toward the front door, clipping the bra as she left the room, her tits bouncing as she rushed.

Hal walked through his front door just as Brian was pulling his pants up around his waist in the living room. Hal couldn't see Brian directly from the front door, and Brian made quick work of his zipper and plopped down on the couch, again wiping sweat off his brow.

Hal noticed the smell of sex in the air, and wondered if that was what anyone walking through his front door smelled when they came in. Then he wondered if it was because of something more recent. He blushed in excitement. I'll have to get some candles or something, he thought briefly, thinking about what Brittany might have done with his friend while he was gone.

Then Brittany rounded the corner from that led to the bedroom, and Hal's jaw dropped.

"Oh hey babe!" she said, putting on her best nonchalant face.

Hal was at a loss for words, and a million thoughts raced through his head, not the least of which was joking about Brittany wanting Brian's big sausage before he'd left for burgers.

His jaw seemed to have loosened from his head and his mouth hung open at the sight of his girlfriend, barely clothed in the dim light of their mud room. He finally settled on, "Um, where are your clothes?"

Brittany's heart was pounding in her chest -- both from the intense sex and from the little distraction she was making for Hal, but she felt confident. Pretending to barely keep a straight face, she asked "What do you mean? I figured I should look good for you when you got back!" She gestured behind her and said, "Brian said I look great!"

Hal's eyebrows came together. "Wait what?? You showed your lingerie to Brian?" He wanted to act upset, as if that should bother him. It really didn't though, and he hadn't managed to get his tone right. That came as a shock. The more real it became for him, the less he could deny how he felt about it.

Brittany burst into laughter, one arm limply hugging her stomach while the other hand pointed at his face -- much as he did to her when he pulled a big prank on her. Hal's thoughts evaporated, leaving a confused mess behind. He finally asked, "So, Brian didn't see you like this?" He coughed, realizing he'd put a lot more disappointment in his voice than he meant to.

Brittany shook her head and caught her breath, apparently not noticing his tone. "No, Brian didn't see me wearing this," she giggled. "I just saw you getting home, and I wanted to pay you back from that time-" then she broke into giggles again, shaking her head. "The time you made Brian grab my ass!" Brittany gave Hal's shoulder a little punch. Without waiting for a response, she turned and walked back toward the bedroom, strutting for her boyfriend's benefit.

Her ass looked incredible in those boyshorts. He admitted to himself that he wanted to see how she'd interact with Brian wearing that outfit.

Hal shook his head, and let a small smile cross his face. "I was about to be pretty pissed, Brit!" he called after her, staring at her tight, round ass. Right before she rounded the corner, she looked back and shot out her tongue at him. "Not that I don't mind sharing sometimes," he finished.

Brittany gave him a shocked expression, her mouth opening in a wide 'O.' "Babe! You gotta stop saying that. One of these times I'm going to take you seriously!"

Before he could retort, she disappeared around the corner.

He heard her call from the hallway, "Maybe I should show Brian?"

Hal paused, a smile on his lips. I wonder what it'd take to make that happen. And being the same room, he thought mischievously. He dared her, calling back, "Go ahead, babe! I always tell him what's mine is his!"

"Babe!" she said, sounding more shocked.

In the living room, Brian had barely caught his breath by the time he realized that Brittany's clothes were still strewn across the floor, bra and underwear included. He quickly picked them up and glanced at the mess on the couch. There was sweat where he'd been sitting, and his cum was on the middle of the couch where Brittany had been laying. He listened to the couple's joking while he wiped up the mess with the clothes, then stuffed them between the couch cushions.

He heard Hal daring Brittany to come out and show him something. With Hal back at the house, he blushed a little at the thought of Brittany being so forward right in front of him. He, unlike Hal, wasn't sure Brittany would shy away from a little stunt like that. And what would that mean for his friendship with Hal?

Brian sat back down seconds before Hal walked into the living room.

He saw the sweat and exhaustion on Brian and gave him a look. "You race around the block while I was gone?" Hal joked. He had to fight to keep his voice even. The pieces quickly fell into place as he realized that something must have happened while he was out.

Brian fidgeted, then came up with, "Uh, actually, Brittany showed me the workout videos she uses and made me do her- do them! with her." He blushed at his slip of the tongue. "I'm uh, going to show it to Cally!" he lied.

Hal squinted, then laughed. "Hah! Good, I'm betting you could use the exercise, ya lump."

Brian forced a chuckle. He had a thought, just a dim light bulb flashing in his head, and decided to share a little inside joke that Hal couldn't possibly have known about. "Cally does say I need to work out some of my extra energy. Turns out Brit knows exactly how."

Hal set the to-go boxes down on the coffee table and passed one to Brian. He was about to say something back, but he noticed the long, smudged handprint on the window. He opened his mouth to comment on it right as Brittany walked into the room wearing nothing but the blue lingerie set. Hal did a double take, completely forgetting about the window.

Inside, Brittany felt vulnerable and guilty about taking up her boyfriend on the dare. Her blood pounded in her ears. Outwardly, she put on her best face. It was the first time Brittany had ever been so casual with her body in front of her boyfriend and another guy -- even though she'd just fucked Brian -- and she didn't know how her boyfriend would react. It gave her as much excitement as she got anxiety.