Brit Cums... Rick's Confession

Story Info
Brit teased Rick on a boat and rewarded, with her BF nearby.
11k words
3.33
16.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sibling story from the series Brit Cums Out of Her Shell, as told by her coworker, Rick. Enjoy!

[DaddyRick03] Posted October 23rd, 7:57pm

Okay, I promised not to tell anyone about this. But I think I've kept quiet about this long enough and I literally can't not tell anyone anymore.

I know none of you believed me about the 4th of July, but this is the same girl I uploaded that video of me banging in the bathrooms back in August. Seriously, check that out, too. I actually might have another video to upload soon, but I don't know. It might cause trouble for the place I work for.

Anyway, about a month and a half ago, that hot blonde girl I work with - I'll just say 'B' - invited me out to a little boat party again. If anyone didn't already know, I went out with her and some other guys for a 4th of July party, and... well just check out my post about it if you want to hear about that one. Yea that was wild, but this time? Holy shit.

So our 4th of July outing was already crazy. Some real life-long memories were made that day. But right at the end of August, I get a text from her boyfriend. It said his girlfriend, B, couldn't stop talking about how much fun she had, and how she wanted to go out again before the end of summer. Now I don't know if he was aware of everything that happened that day, because he was pretty sloshed at the end. But still, he had to know something was up. And here he was, asking if I wanted to go out again?

You know what? Absolutely, I'm down for another party. Whether he knows what's up with his gf or not. So we set up all the specifics, and land on a date for the next weekend. He says he's hoping a few more people than last time will show up, which kind of puts a damper on my expectations. But when I showed up at his place to hitch a ride, his girlfriend, who I'll just call 'B' said they were already one person down.

Hell yeah, one less person to get in the way, am I right? We made the long-ass drive up to this lake, and stopped halfway at a gas station. The boyfriend, 'H,' went in to prepay for gas, and I was just sitting in the truck with B. To be honest, I'd been staring at her tits from the middle seat in the back of H's truck. Then I glanced up.

Through the little mirror on her flip down sun visor, she locked eyes with me. We just stared at each other for a second. She arched an eyebrow at me, with a little smile. Totally gave me 'come hither' vibes, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, H came back out, gassed up, and we finished the trip up to the lake. Only, when we show up, there's no one else from the group there. The boyfriend, 'H,' finds out that a family emergency dragged off his buddy, and another couple was having car trouble and decided not to show up.

So guess who gets the blonde bombshell all to himself? ME, motherfuckers!

It was hot that day, like still 90 degrees when we rolled up at 4 o clock. We jumped out of the truck and B wasted no time at all. She's like, "Aw this weather is perfect, right, H?" And without waiting for her bf to answer, she pulled off her tank top. BAM, those big ole' titties pop out, barely contained in a little yellow bikini top.

H piped in, "Yeah, babe! Better soak up that sun while it lasts, right?" He looked at me. "No worries that no one else made it. We'll have some drinks, enjoy the sun and just chill out, if that sounds good to you."

B looked at me, too, which meant her back was turned to her boyfriend. She looked me straight in the eye, and shimmied out of her booty shorts, giving me a perfect cleavage shot as she bent down to pick them up. I get a full frontal view of her fanning her hair behind her as she stood up, and her matching yellow bottoms look like they were pulled up tight, and the spaghetti straps were stretched up over her hips. Finally, she says over her shoulder at her bf, "I don't know, babe, It probably would have been more fun in a bigger group."

Without missing a beat, he shoots back, "We'll just have to give you more fun ourselves, I guess."

I had to really fight the urge to say something stupid. She rolled her eyes with a little smile. Her boyfriend already had a few drinks in him, but I knew I had time, so I just kept my mouth shut.

The boyfriend, H, gave me a grin like, "Yeah, that's right. She's hot as hell." B gave me that same look as she did at the gas station.

I grinned right back at her boyfriend. I could already see where this was going, and H already looked like he had a buzz. So I figured I'd bide my time, wait for the right moments.

We hit the boat, and just like last time, H took it slow out of the docks and into the lake, and just like last time, B asked for help getting the tanning oil on her back. Only this time, it was only me and her.

The water was glimmering from the afternoon sun, the wind was blowing through her hair, and I had a raging hard on already. She passed me the tanning oil and said, "Use as much as you like. I might not get to use it much for the rest of the year." She could have said that that plain as day, like talking about the weather, but the edge in her voice told me she wanted more than just oil on her back, if you know what I mean.

She laid down on her stomach, big tits pressed out to the sides, with her ass just begging to be touched.

So I looked up and saw we were floating along pretty slow, and we had some time before we hit the open water. H was like, laser focused on the water, so I looked back down to see B giving me a naughty little smile.

I kid you not, she saw me look down at her and wiggled her ass. "Gonna leave me hanging, Rick?" She was purring, guys.

I turned over that bottle of oil and sprayed it right on her ass. "Hey, that stuff doesn't exactly wash out!" She was also almost whispering. And she didn't even sound upset.

"You gonna take them off and wash them here?" I asked. She gave me this little disbelieving laugh and just relaxed into the bench seat again.

I sprayed that oil up, down, then gave both of her thighs a healthy squirt for good measure. I tossed the little bottle over to her bag and put both hands right on her lower back. I would call the oiling perfunctory, at least for her back and shoulders.

Then I remembered how the other guy had done it last time. He rubbed up her shoulders, but then inched down until he had a handful of her tits in each hand. They were definitely big enough, so I just went for it.

Shit I'm almost at the character limit. Let me really put on my writing hat for you losers.

[DaddyRick03] Posted October 23rd, 8:41pm

So, I reached down, one hand on either side, rubbing this oil into her skin. I was bee-lining for her tits, squished out on either side from laying on her stomach. She tensed up as my finger tips pushed into either breast, and gasped.

I almost stopped, but I felt like I could either take the gift I was given and just go for it, or puss out and stop. I grabbed her tits, pushed that oil around, pinched her nipples. I was like some Buddha priest, in rapture or enlightened or whatever, just kneading oil into this hot girl's tits. Just pure bliss. And she was doing this little gasps and moans, I almost just dropped my shorts right there to bend her over the back of the boat.

I was still full hard, of course. I didn't even care that my dick was pushing against the side of her ass where I was kneeling. She didn't seem too bothered by it either.

But then, she murmurs, "Don't forget my legs, Rick." I could feel my grin going ten miles wide as I glanced down at her ass. The oil had soaked into her bikini a bit, and was making it kind of cling to her skin. So I leaned back, and put both hands right on that big, juicy ass.

She arched her back, the oil glistening in the sun. I grabbed her ass, squeezing and pushing that oil down. It was spreading all over her ass under the fabric of the bikini, and it wasn't long before enough had soaked between her legs that the bikini was sticking to her pussy, too.

Seeing part of her pussy outlined in that oiled-up bikini was like looking at a masterpiece artwork. I dropped my hands to her thighs, rubbing the dripping oil down to her knees, then back up. Every time I pushed my hands up her thighs, I went a little further inside her legs. By the fourth time, she was squirming like she had a vibrator rubbing against her clit, so I just gave her leg a little push.

She didn't even resist. Just panted and let me push one of her legs to the side, giving me a perfect view of her bikini sticking to her tight little pussy. I pushed my hands up the insides of her thighs, then pushed one hand up to her ass, under the bikini. From underneath, my hand tented the fabric up, and I could see her pussy lips pulling with the swimsuit.

There was no stopping me by that point. My other hand went straight to her lips. I slipped the fabric to the side and felt my breath hiss between my teeth as I stared at her pink, swollen pussy. I didn't stare long, though - I slid two fingers down the length of her swollen lips. She was hot, wet with oil, and quivering from excitement.

I thought, with the oil and all the excitement, I could slip two fingers in no problem, but when I pushed against her, she was tight. Her lips spread around my fingers as I sunk them into her. Then I felt her squeeze my fingers, and I knew she wanted more.

Her fingers gripped the cushioned bench seat, her back arched her ass up toward me, and I pushed my fingers in deep and slow. It was a dream come true. Honestly, every time anything happened between B and I was a dream come true, and I was so in the moment, I physically jerked back when her boyfriend called back, "Yo, hand me another beer, Rick!"

B was lost in the moment, too, because she jumped. She sat up and fixed her bikini, and locked her legs together tight. I handed the beer up, though, and H asked, "You enjoying the view, Rick?"

Normally, that wouldn't be at all unusual to ask. The lake, the mountains, the clear skies - the view was amazing. But the way he asked, I knew he was talking about B. So I just told him, "I enjoy the view more every day, H." I sat down across from B.

"She has that effect on us guys, doesn't she?" he called back, chuckling. He didn't even glance over his shoulder to look at us, but Brit shot her boyfriend an expression that was surprised he didn't tell me off and then shot me a look like she was actually impressed I had the balls to say it to her bf.

"Hmph. I do have that effect, don't I, Rick?" she asked loudly.

I know her boyfriend heard, but I just responded: "Yep."

Brit bit her lip and pushed her legs together, grinding her thighs. She glanced at Hal, then back at me. In a conspiratorial whisper, she said, "You're feeling bold today, aren't you?"

I spoke just loud enough to be heard over the motor, "I would say I'm getting it all from you, actually. Thanks for that, by the way."

She shrugged, but I could still see her legs pressed tightly together. "A little fun never hurt, right?"

I bit back a laugh. "A little fun?" I glanced up at Hal, who was still focused on the water in front of him. "Your boyfriend - your boyfriend! - is right there!"

To my surprise, she just grinned. "He didn't seem to mind. And it didn't stop you either," she said dismissively.

I sat back, eying her unabashedly. She just let me look, and right then and there, I started getting my hopes up for the possibilities the rest of the day could bring.

[DaddyRick03] Posted October 23rd, 9:11pm

We rode out onto the lake without much else happening. I watched B's tits jiggle and bounce while we rode across the water, and she relaxed a bit more with her glass of wine. We all had a few drinks, Hal especially. Finally, we drifted to a stop somewhere on the far end of the lake.

By then, it was already early evening, probably going on 6 o clock, so we broke out some snacks and a had a little picnic. H scratched at the stubble on his chin and asked me, "So, Rick, how's work? Last time, I think you said something about being top in the region, right?"

"Oh yeah, our service department is actually rated higher than the next Trey's by like, 60 points right now." Most of my attention was on H's girlfriend, and I noticed her blush a bit. She had her legs crossed, and she was lounging with an arm over the side of the boat, facing the sun as she bit into a pear.

"Wow," H said around a mouthful of sandwich. "That's impressive... Is that impressive? I actually don't know anything about the points thing." He washed down the bite with three swigs of his beer, and tossed the empty bottle into a trash bag behind him.

B laughed, kind of exasperated. H popped the lid on another bottle of beer. "I've tried to explain it to you like, ten times, babe. But yeah, that's really good."

"Damn. Weren't you saying it's because you guys were a good team, or something?" He asked, taking a handful of chips.

I tensed up, not sure about the right way to answer. Did he say that because he suspected something was up? Or was he still just making small talk? B actually beat me to it though. In a sultry voice, she teased, "Oh babe, we make a very good team."

My jaw dropped. And yet, H just gave his girlfriend a funny, 'you got me,' look, and laughed it off.

We sat and ate in amicable silence for a few minutes, but H caught me glancing at Brit once or twice. I felt like I had to say something, so I said to H, "You two seem so comfortable with each other. Like, with anything."

He rose his eyebrows at me, but just took a drink of his beer. B glanced at me with a queer smile. I waited a beat and said, "It seems like you're pretty cool with, um."

I admit, I wasn't sure how to say it. But H nodded, smiling, so I said, "Like, you'd be cool with B if she wanted to do anything. And I kind of bet she'd be cool with you, too. It seems like you have something really good going."

[DaddyRick03] Posted October 23rd, 9:40pm

Note - YES. I see in the comments that I dropped Brit AND Hal's names above. I knew I should have just given them fake names. I've been drinking while I write this, and I guess they slipped in my excitement to share. Guess the cat's out of the bag, now, so I'm just saying fuck it and using their names anyway for the rest of the story.

--Continue story (and stop commenting about coming up to see her yourselves, or you won't get any more badass videos of me stuffing her hot cunt at work lol):

It wasn't my best moment. Needing a reason to stop blurting awkward things out in pleasant company, I took a bite of my sandwich, chewing slowly. Brit and Hal shared a knowing glance, and then had a little conversation just with head nods and facial expressions.

Finally, Hal said, "You're right, Rick. We do have a really good thing going. I'm happy, and Brit has never been happier, right babe?" She nodded. "As long as it's all good between us, then yeah, I don't see a reason to freak out over things that make us happy."

Brit looked a little deadpan at her boyfriend. "Not too much fun, Hal."

He didn't look at her, instead just smiling with a shrug. "Whatever you say, babe."

She scoffed. "Uh huh. You say that now," she led, taking a sip of wine. It was her second glass. She must have been a lightweight, because she was already looking rosy in the cheeks.

"I do say that now. Do you have something in mind that will make me change my mind?" Hal asked, faking a concerned tone.

"We'll see, babe. Or maybe you won't see?"

Hal laughed in earnest this time. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She just grinned, stood up, and said, "I'm going for a swim."

Hal and I watched as she jumped in, and I finished off my beer. I'd been keeping a nice buzz through most of the afternoon. Hal finished another beer himself, and was starting to look pretty drunk.

"Hey," I started. We were both sitting on the same bench seat, looking out at the water, where Brit had dove under, her light hair shimmering behind her.

"What's up, Rick?" Hal asked, opening yet another bottle of beer.

"Do you remember the 4th of July? When you spilled your drink?" I tried to play cool, and just kept my eyes on the water.

"You know, Brit asked me the same thing. I tried to say how I remembered the fireworks, and I guess I kind of remember them. But, I mean, honestly? No. It's pretty much a blank from like, 8pm to the next day when I woke up at home, in my truck. I felt like shit," he chuckled.

"Man, you really missed a hell of a show," I said it with a grin, and got an appraising glance in return as he took a few swigs.

"Seems like there was more to it than just fireworks." I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure I heard approval in his voice when he said it.

"Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime," I hedged.

"Hah! You should, because I haven't gotten Brian to give me an actual explanation outside of saying, 'uh, yeah, uh, you drove us in, and uh, then you spilled your beer and fell asleep, and um, we had a really good time, um, watching the fireworks.'"

I chuckled at Hal's imitation of his friend. It was pretty good. Hal watched my face for a moment, and I think he was about to ask for more, but Brit started pulling herself up on the back of the boat.

Hal wasted no time commenting, "Goddamn, Brit. Watching you pull yourself out of the water is reason enough to make the trip up here." His words were starting to sound slurred.

It was late enough that golden sunlight was streaming down just above the treeline on the distant mountains behind us. Brit lit up like some kind of Sports Illustrated front-cover model, and the two of us guys just stared. Brit took her time rearranging her hair and heading over to pick up a towel, and it was easy to tell she was giving both of us a chance to really look at her.

Hal glanced over at me, and I picked up on a mischievous smile. It was hard to tell, honestly. He was bobbing around, looking more drunk by the second. "So you and Brit make a great team, huh? I bet you two couldn't knock me off the tube."

I laughed at the half-baked challenge, glancing at the bulging trash bag on the floor of the boat. "You're drunk, Hal."

He laughed right back, and said, "So you don't think you can?"

"Oh, I can!" I kept a light tone, and Hal leaned forward. "But if its a bet, what are the stakes?"

"Hmm," Hal looked around the boat, and landed on the 2 beers left in my 6-pack.

"If I win, and you can't knock me into the water in," his brows furrowed. "-ten minutes, I get your last two beers!" He seemed pretty proud of himself, like he'd already won the bet.

I shrugged, knowing I needed to start drinking water anyway if we were going to have a sober driver for the trip home. "Okay, deal. What if I win?"

"Um," Hal cast about again, and his eyes landed on Brit. "Wanna handjob from my girlfriend?"

Hal's tone was a bit playful, but Brit blushed. He watched her until she finally said, "I mean, I think a handjob is worth more than two beers!"

Hal grinned. "Damn, babe, that would us-usul- normally get a rise out of you! You think I should also win his shirt or something, too?"

"Wow," she mocked. "My handjobs are only worth two beers and a sweaty shirt, huh?"

Hal squinted, thinking about it. "No, I think more?"

She shrugged, sipped her wine, and said, "Maybe I should just give Rick one anyway, since you're so unsure about how much it's worth?"

"Hoho! Damn, it's so hot when you talk dirty, Brit. Okay Rick, let's do this." Hal was starting to slur his S's, but he confidently teetered up to the front of the boat and pulled the bright orange intertube without clarifying any of what they'd just talked about. The tube came out of the storage compartment and Hal tied the rope to a hardpoint sticking out at the back.

"Show me what you got!" He called at us as he flopped onto the intertube.