All Comments on 'Brit Cums... Rick's Confession'

by MJs_Story

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome

tralan69ertralan69er12 months ago

Sorry,

They only gave me five stars to give you.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love your writing, would caution against posting in this category though, the loving wives section is for some reason overrun with religious fundamentalists who like to review bomb any story with a shred of infidelity, and send threats to authors. You'll understand why I'm posting this anonymously!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This sounded like a fun day. My wife is one of those girls who gets horny out on a boat. Maybe it’s the sun, the water or just the fact that she gets to prance around in tiny bikinis. When we were young and just beginning to date, she always seemed to get invited on other people’s boats. When she found out I liked the idea of sharing her, I got the full story. Practically every time she went boating she had sex. Either in the boat, in the water or afterwards. It turned me on so much that I saved up and bought her two new bikinis. One was a mesh that was a bit see through. The other was a white suit that wasn’t lined so when it got wet it was total transparent. The best time was when she and her girlfriend were supposed to go with four guys for a day on Norris lake. I couldn’t wait to hear all about it. She made it home about midnight. Turns out her friend cut her foot on a broken bottle at the dock. One of the guys drove her to get stitches. That left my wife and three guys. She had on the white suit. When they found a cove for swimming, she dove in and when she climbed back out the guys went nuts. She said it turned her on so much being the center of attention. After a couple drinks they convinced her to take her top off. Soon she was taking turns sitting in each guys laps while they shared some weed. Hands were grabbing tits and soon one of the guys started rubbing her pussy. The next guy pulled his dick out and when she changed laps, he pulled her bottoms to the side and she slid down on his dick. She said the each fucked her like that. They stopped when another boat entered the cove. But later she sucked each one off again and one of the fucked her in the boat after they had it back on the trailer.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Deleting the comments you don't like doesn't alter reality. It just exposes your immaturity.

It's also fraudulent, as you are misrepresenting the feedback that your story actually generated. If you can't handle reality, as least have the honesty to completely turn comments off rather than defrauding those who read the comments to determine if it's worth reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To the idiotic anonymous below who thinks that the complaints are about there being infidelity in the stories that commenters harshly critique in Loving Wives:

Actually, infidelity is one of the primary components of a true Loving Wives story. Without any marital drama, it's not a Loving Wives story. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to think that you can have a BTB story without a bitch (or bastard)? No, what many commenters can't accept is (primarily) a husband who allows his wife to share that which she promised to him alone.

I'm sure that you've heard the phrase, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" However, with a slight alteration, that phrase can explain these comments. "Why buy the cow if you're going to give the milk away for free?"

Also, if you pay attention, you will see that the stories that get lambasted the most are not the ones where they have an open marriage and both spouses are getting extra on the side (although they do get lambasted as swingers have a really high divorce rate, just not to the same degree). No, the ones that get lambasted the most are where the husband gets cut off (almost literally, as they are often caged to force celibacy) or remains faithful to an unfaithful whore and settles for occasional sloppy seconds.

I enjoy stories from many categories on this site. When it comes to the Loving Wives category, I enjoy primarily the BTB type stories but also enjoy a good reconciliation story. Unfortunately, good reconciliation stories are harder to write than the multitude of hotwife and RAAC stories that pollute the category. Why? Because a good reconciliation story has to have a logical reconciliation. Neither hotwife nor RAAC stories even have a reconciliation as they are both about the sex rather than the marital drama. This is why they belong and score better in Group Sex, Fetish, Interracial, etc.

When it comes to other categories, I enjoy several things. You might call me a hypocrite because I enjoy stories with the same type of events, just minus the cheating aspect from being married. I read one just yesterday that if you took out the first two sentences, which is where the writer declared the marital status of the two individuals, you would have no clue they were married. As I pointed out, they destroyed their own story by adding a throwaway paragraph to justify putting it in the wrong category. Had they left that out and put it Erotic Couplings where it belonged I might not have read it, but I would have given it a higher rating if I did.

We all have to be true to ourselves, and I just can't immerse myself in a character that is a cheater.

MJs_StoryMJs_Story11 months agoAuthor

I'd like to say this is my first time interacting with the comments on this story. For any wondering, I won't ever delete any comment, even if its not germane to the story.

To those who enjoyed the story, thank you for taking the time to comment and rate it. I appreciate the feedback!

To those that don't enjoy the story, thank you for taking the time to comment and rate it. I appreciate the feedback!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Been there done that. Good story. Brings back memories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous