Britany Cums Alive

Story Info
Man is turned into a BBC slut by his step daughter.
6.2k words
4.51
45.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gloomy Friday night, rainy and cold. I was a little in the dumps. My wife Marcy was away at her mother's, helping her recover from hip surgery. She was to be gone a month. We have only been married three years, and it was a second marriage for both of us. We are both in our mid-fifties. We enjoy sex about once a week, it's plain vanilla sex, but it is good sex.

Over the years, I tried to open the marriage with a little more excitement; Marcy refused oral sex, cosplay, role play, bondage, slutty attire, anal, even toys, and god forbid sex with others.

Tonight, I grabbed some fast food for a quick dinner. I headed home a quiet evening alone. Alone and already bored out of my gourd. There was nothing on TV or any movies that I wanted to watch. So what else is a guy to do but venture onto the internet for some porn? Maybe after a bit of masturbation, I will be able to sleep better than last night. I started surfing the net. I ventured into interracial porn; the second video clip I watched reminded me of my current wife, except she wore stockings, being railed by a big black dick. My dick immediately sprang to erection, and I don't know which excited me more the big black dick slamming into the women resembling my wife or the sexy black seamed nylons she wore.

Marcy only wore stockings once during our honeymoon, but never again. It was one of my pet peeves about her. She knew that they excited me. I guess growing up in the '60s and seeing all the ads with girdles and stockings and playboy models wearing garters and stockings programmed me for my fetish. I remember once trying on my neighbors' stockings when I babysat for her. It was still one of my most memorable jackoff sessions. I paused the video; it still had about twenty minutes to play. I went to our bedroom. I don't know why, but I searched Marci's lingerie drawer, there buried in the back, was her only pair of stockings a the garter I had only seen once. My dick stiffened again as I ran the stockings across my cock. Man, I love the feel of stockings near my cock. I knew jerking off with them around my cock wouldn't be enough. I had to have them on.

Fuck, I am here alone; if I want to wear stockings, I should. I pulled my pants and underwear off and put on the garter belt, and slowly slid up the stockings, once again aging myself thinking of the stocking scene from the "Graduate." I thought to myself, I wish I could wear them all the time. I would always be hard. My cock was throbbing. I thought I was going to cum even without touching myself. Each time the stockings rubbed together, my cock twitched.

Back to the movie. I watched that big wet black cock enter what I was fantasizing was my wife. My cock did a double or triple twitch with each stroke. I started jerking off like a mad man. Cum began spraying everywhere; it hit me in the face, chest, and across my stomach.

Just then, I heard a key turn in the front door lock. Before I could even attempt to cover up, the door burst open, and my step-daughter and "boyfriend," if you could call him, that, came in. She immediately started laughing and then she took a picture with her cell phone.

"Oh Fuck", was all I could get out!

I started to run to the bedroom, and then I heard Diana scream.

"Stop. You take another step, and I send this to Mom."

I froze in place, and I stood there with cum running down my face and body and still oozing from my now limp cock.

"That's better," Diana sneered as she took more pictures.

"Sit down, Daddy!" she said, jeering "we are going to have some fun, from this moment on, YOU ARE MY BITCH!"

"Looking at that tiny cock of yours, I understand why mom is not satisfied in bed."

"What do you mean? We have a great sex life! I exclaimed

Laughing, she said, "not according to Mom, she needs a big dick and judging from your choice of apparel, so do you."

I tried to explain that I don't like men or want to be a woman, I just love stockings, and this was a first.

She said, "it might be a first, but it is not going to be the last, and by the end of the month, you will be begging to suck cock and being fucked like the women in the video, and by the way, did you notice she looks a lot like Mom?"

Dana, her boyfriend, just stood in the background, chuckling to himself, considering he was transgender, whom I never accepted.

"Mom had wanted me to check in on you, and I am glad she did because you need looking after. However, you will be a new person when she returns" She continued by saying, "Dana and I will be back in the morning. You will be shaved from the neck down. If you choose not to comply, the pics will be sent to Mom and posted on your social media."

I heard her and Dana laughing as they left.

I was in a panic. I didn't know what to do; a simple masturbation session ended up with me being blackmailed. How did this happen?

I knew I needed to get Diana's phone, and the only way I could do that was to play along with her. I went to bed scheming on how to get her phone. I tossed and turned and couldn't sleep all night. I finally gave up and got out of bed at 5:45 am. Since I was up, I decided I better shave to meet her crazy demand. I have to admit it was kinda sexy shaving my body, especially my legs. No matter how I tried to fight the urge, my cock came to life as I shaved my legs. There was something electric about it. I could help myself, and I had to jerk off. After cumming in gobs, I got out of the shower and changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

I went down to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee, and decided to wait for Diana. I finally heard a key in the lock about 10:30. Dana and Diana came through the door, each carrying a brown grocery sack. They were both smiling, and I don't think I had ever seen Diana smile so much.

"Strip for inspection," Diana quipped.

I stood and dropped my shorts, and pulled off my shirt.

"Very good you missed some spots, but Dana will help cleans those up, won't you, Dana." She ordered

What I never knew, Diana was a dominant female. And she loved it. She was dressed in all black, with a short leather skirt, stockings with the tops barely showing, and a leather corset that didn't leave much to the imagination. I have to admit she looked hot as hell. On the other hand, Dana was wearing a similar outfit in white, not hot but erotic in a weird way.

Reaching in the bag, she pulled out a pink plastic device that looked liked an old fashion torture device of some sort. She ordered me to stand still; I felt her playing with my balls, and I started to get hard.

She said, "we will have none of that; I am not here for your sexual pleasure! Dana, go get me a bowl of water and put ice in it. I will put an end to this problem".

Dana promptly returned with the bowl of water. Even tho, I had a feeling what was about to happen. I was not expecting how cold the water would be and how quickly my junk shriveled up. I felt Diana manipulating my cock and ball, and before I knew my cock was encased in the plastic cage.

Diana reached back into the bag, then ordered me to turn around, bend over, and grab my ankles. She put something cold against my anus, and she continued to apply pressure until I felt a pop and relief from the pressure.

"Stand up and put these on," She ordered, handing me a pair of the pinkest panties ever.

She continued to rummage to the bag pulling out matching stockings, garter belt, and a bra.

She pulled a dining room chair into the living room, facing the TV. She had me sit in the chair. She then handcuffed me to the chair and started applying makeup. She told me to hold still repeatedly after about 15 minutes finished.

Looking at Dana, "She should she be a redhead or blond?"

Dana replied, "I am partial to redheads, and so are many of my friends."

After applying the wig, Diana stood back and took some more pictures.

"You need a new name; for now on when under our control, you will be Britany!" Diana said decisively

"Well, we have to go away for a while; we will be back before dinner," Diana laughed, "but we will leave you some entertainment."

They started playing a host of what I later learned were "Sissy Hypno's." I was not interested in the videos, so I thought. I felt my cock straining at the cage multiple times, but it always seemed to be during scenes involving black cocks. I was locked in the chair for hours, and I even peed myself.

Finally, I heard a key in the door; it was Diana and Dana.

"Let me out of here!" I cried

"Diana asked do you want to suck a cock yet?"

"Hell no!" I responded, how long do you plan to keep me like this

"We are done for the day! We will be back tomorrow," Diana said, as she undid the handcuffs,

Diana explained." It's your choice. We can continue your training till Mom returns, or the other options are $100,000, or we out your cute ass to your employees and Mom. You don't have to respond now. You can think it over. But if you are to continue, you must be in your new outfit in the bag and have a champagne brunch ready for us at 11 am." With that, she and Dana left.

After they left, I looked in the bag. It was a black and white French Maid outfit, complete with black Mary Jane 4 inch heels. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. I've tried to get Marcy to wear one for years. I went into the bedroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Damn, I thought, I am cute. I continued to the bathroom, removed the butt plug, and filled the tub with hot water and lots of bubbles. I pondered my situation.

Another night of restless sleep, I knew what I to end this.

At precisely 11 am, the doorbell rang. I answered the door, and Diana was beaming with joy.

"Your gorgeous," she exclaimed, " I need to teach how to do your makeup, but if I were a guy. I would do you. You got great legs, and the heels really make them look marvelous; Mom would be jealous."

We all sat down for breakfast. We agreed on set rules for going forward, no pain, light bondage (another thing Marcy wouldn't try), nothing that would embarrass me at work: except that I had to wear lingerie under my work clothes; I had to be dressed en femme when at home; and could only watch shemale or interracial porn. I had to obey them and refer to them as Master and Mistress. Every day that I complied, they would delete an image.

We went to the living room; Diana had me get down on all fours and kiss her stocking-clad feet, another fetish Marcy refused. They both stoked my legs; the sensation was incredible. Once again, I was straining the confines of the cage. Dana replaced the metal butt plug with a remote-controlled vibrating device; they took turns controlling my ass. I begged to be allowed to cum. I was denied. They continued to tease me. I was so aroused from the butt plug that I dribbled through my cage. They applied some sorta wand vibrator to the cage, and I continued to dribble. It wasn't an orgasm; it was just cum flowing from my cock

Each night it was a different task performing massages, walking in heels, doing my makeup. I was beginning to enjoy the videos more and more. I was feeling super sexy. Even though I wasn't having traditional sex, this was far more rewarding. It was Friday night, and Diana's plan included a new pink maid outfit including pink polka dot and lace heels, lacy white thigh high stockings, the cage, as usual, I was ordered not to wear panties. Diana did my makeup once again. Then she left.

I was ordered to prepare a three-course dinner for three and be ready to serve at 730pm. At 7:15, the doorbell rang; Diana was at the door wearing thigh-high boots, a short skirt, and a white bodice. I was mortified; behind Diana were three individuals I had never seen before. ; Diana introduced them as Jacob, a tall black man, Gary, a white average looking male, and Zoey obliviously another crossdresser.

Diana instructed me to serve and care for the guest and stated that she would see me for a shopping trip in the morning.

Stunned, I asked my guest if they wanted a drink; it was easy two gin and tonic and a beer for Jacob. When I came back to the living room, Zoey was on her knees, sucking on Jacob's cock. And what a cock it was, bigger than any cock I had seen in real life, in the gym or Army showers. I didn't want to interrupt, and I was mesmerized by the act I was watching. Jacob looked over at me and asked if I wanted a turn on his cock. I thanked him for the offer but declined and stated dinner was ready. Jacob stood, with drool or cum still dripping from his massive organ. He did not put it back in his pants. He just walked to the table with his manhood swaying back and forth.

As I served, each of the guys stroked up and down my thighs; Jacob reached up a gave my balls a pull and then smacked them.

Jacob said, "you tiny white boys should be caged."

Jacob reached over and fished out Gary's cock, which was not as long as his own but made up for it in girth. I didn't know cocks came that thick.

"Now this is a cock, " claimed Jacob stroking the white shaft.

Throughout the meal, you could tell Gary and Jacob were taking turns stroking each other. Zoey, on the other just sat quietly, not saying or doing anything. While finishing the last morsel, Jacob said its time for dessert, which concerned me since I had not prepared dessert.

As I started to remove the last of the dishes, they retired to the living room. I returned to the living room only to see Zoey on her knees between the two men sucking their cocks. First, one than the other, she really worked the cocks. Jacob moved behind her, lubed her butt, and slowly entered her as she concentrated on sucking Gary's cock. The three of them got into a nice rhythm, and you could see cum dripping from Zoey's cock, ass, and mouth at the same time. It was one of the most erotic scenes I have ever seen.

Once again, Jacob offered for me to participate, I continued to decline. They continued for the better part of an hour. When they finished, they thanked me for a beautiful dinner.

As they were heading out the door, Jacob turned around, "maybe next time you can join us for dessert."

The following day, I didn't know what to expect from Diana. I went put back on the pink maid outfit from last night and waited patiently. She finally showed up about 10:45 am. She immediately started yelling at me for wearing the maid outfit, stating it was for special occasions with guests only.

She handed me a bag with a dress in it and told me to put it on. It was a light sundress with tiny blue and pink flowers. It was adorable and fit me like a glove. She insisted on stockings and heels. I pleaded with that I couldn't go out in public like this.

"We are going to the fashion mall north of town, no one will recognize you, and you look very passible. And if you don't, I press send on your photo file. Relax! You only have about a week and a half more till Mom's back a week from Wednesday."

"While your dressing, tell me about your evening," She continued.

I told her I was embarrassed and humiliated at first. But after a while, I realized it was not about me, but it was their evening. I had to say three weeks ago; I would have been grossed out with the sight of sex between the men. But somehow, I accepted that Zoey was female, and it was a real turn to watch her have sex.

Diana then asked coyly, "Are you ready to suck cock?"

"No!" I stammered

"Okay, just asking," she replied

We got in the car (at least she pulled it into the garage so the neighbors wouldn't see me). On the way there, I asked why did we need to go to the mall. She informed me that I needed something nice to wear out for dinner and something slutty. She also told me that she had a busy week ahead, and we would have three more events, then my ordeal would be over.

Shopping was quite fun actually. The first outfit we found was a little black dress that was slinky. Diana bought a push-up bra and matching panties to go with it. The slutty outfit was more of a challenge. Diana settled on an extremely short red leather skirt and a full black corset. She made go in the fitting room and try them on her watching. Diana had me remove my panties before leaving the last fitting room.

The shoe store was very degrading and exciting all at the same time.

It was an old-school store with actual salespeople to help with both sizing and selection. We walked around the store, and Diana selected five pairs for me to try on. She got the attention of a salesman.

She said, "my sister needs to be fitted for shoes if you don't mind."

We sat down, and the salesman got a short stool and sat directly in front of me. He started to measure my foot when Diana grabbed my right thigh, pulling my leg towards her giving the salesman a total unencumbered view of my cage. He blushed. He then got up, got the shoes Diana selected in my size, and returned.

Sitting down again, he grabbed my foot by the heel and lifted it, putting the shoe on with his other hand. He then ran his hand up my leg to my inner thigh. He was repeating the process on the other foot. He informed me that I had lovely legs. He told me to stand up so he could check the fit. He ran both his hands from my ankle to my thighs, just catching my cage. I was to walk and try them out. I was wobblily considering they were six cmfm black stiletto's.

When I returned, he was still on his stool. I sat back down. He removed my left shoe, placing my stocking-clad foot directly on his cock. At first, I was shocked at the move. When I decided to roll with it and rubbed his cock with my foot. It was growing fast and hard. This routine continued through all five pairs of shoes. Diana was nearly falling out of her chair with stiffed laughter. When we left, I noticed a wet spot growing on his tan trousers. He then slipped a piece of paper with his name and number.

I left the store with two pairs of shoes and a sense of accomplishment that I had turned someone sexually. And a phone number.

Diana returned me to the house. She told me to be ready for dinner and a show. She and Dana would pick me up at about 7 pm for a girls' night out. "Dress nicely! she quoted.

Still reluctant, I got ready for the evening. All I could think of was this would all be over after next weekend. However, the constant videos must be messing with my head. I was thinking, all in all, these few weeks haven't been all bad. I have never been more sexually aroused than I had been in years. I must be getting some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

Prompt as always Diana arrived at 7 pm. She was in a stunning red dress that left little to the imagination. Dana was also impressive in a short teal dress, matching heels with white stockings.

Looking at me, Diana said, "sweetie, you're missing something. With that, she handed me pair of Dana's old breast forms. Let's try these on. And hurry up, we don't want to be late.

What a difference, the way they moved under my dress, the boobs almost look real. I moved as fast as I could to get out of the car. No one said where we were going, but when we pulled into the parking lot. I knew this was the only gay nightclub in town. Diana told them her name when asked about reservations, and we were escorted to a table near the stage. No sooner than we sat down, drinks started to arrive from various tables. The senders were males and females of different descriptions. It would be difficult to maintain this pace. The waiters were wearing gold satin thongs. I swear each one had a pound of summer sausage stuff in them. The girls weren't wearing much more. They wore red thongs and stars covering their nipples.

Dinner was served. As we were finishing our first drink, I realized I had the urge to pee. I whispered to Diana about my situation, and I asked which restroom should I use.

Diana replied, "Go with your heart."

Well, I went to the ladies' room. That wasn't the weird part. The bizarre part was checking my lipstick on the way out. What the fuck was happening to me.

12