Britany Cums Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I returned to the table, the show was about to begin. It was the usual hour of female impersonators doing Carol Channing, Cher, Madonna, Diana Ross, and Beyonce. I must say I was very entertained; they were highly talented.

The lights dimmed, and the dance floor and the DJ started playing music. Almost immediately, people were looking to dance at our table. I successfully turned down three invitations, then Diana bent over and whispered.

"If you don't dance with the next one who asks, I hit send." saying it as she smiled.

I swallowed and said, okay. A young black man that looked familiar asked me to dance. I got up, and we danced. Fortunately, it was a fast song. Then it hit me it was Beyonce, the guy who played Beyonce. The next song was a slow one. I started to head to the table, and he grabbed me, pulling me close. I began to object, and he was already grinding his cock into my leg. I felt it continue to grow as it pressed harder in my crotch. My goodness, it is true; all blacks are hung like horses. He pulled me even closer and started dry humping me right there. He even spun me around and dry-humped my ass. I was just beginning to push back with my ass when the song ended.

I headed back to the table, and he followed and introduced himself as Rod (go figure). I introduced Diana, Dana, and myself as Britany in a Pavlovian response. He pressed in next to me in the booth. Within seconds his hand was up my dress rubbing my thighs. Trying to keep composure and maintain a conversation with the table, I didn't realize he had pulled his cock out of his pants. Grabbing my hand, he put it around his cock. To my amazement, I didn't pull back but gently stroked it up and down. Within seconds it erupted with cum covering my entire hand. He lifted my hand to my face, and I slowly licked all the cum from my hand. I looked up just in time to see Diana snapping pictures with her cell.

" That's one for the family album." she snickered.

With that, Rod slipped away from the table with cock in hand.

It was a quiet ride back home, and my mind was racing. Did I just have another man's cock in my hand, and I ate his cum, not only ate but savored it in front of people, not just people but for family. My cock ached against the confines of the cage once again. Pulling in the drive, Diana reminded me I was on my own until Friday night.

Sunday was quiet around the house. I donned my first maid outfit, and I even replaced the butt plug. I decided to surf the internet. I found tons of sites of support groups, chat rooms, more videos than I could see in a lifetime. I fell asleep watching interracial shemale porn, thinking of Jacob's huge dick and Rod's cock that I had in my hand. Those were the thoughts that got me the hardest. I am beginning to think I might just be a Big Black Cock BBC slut.

I awoke to the phone, and it was Marcy. We talked for about 30minutes. She asked if any was new or going on, was eating well, and taking care of myself. We talk about her Mom's recovery and how she will be home a week from Wednesday. There was no way I could talk about events of the last couple of weeks. The call ended with the obligatory, love and missed yous. I knew things would be different when she got home, but I still had ten days.

I still wore lingerie under my work clothes the whole week and walked with a butt plug in place. I even bought more lingerie online. I thought of nothing but black cock. I couldn't wait till Friday for my routine to change again. I just wish I could access my cock to jerk off.

I received an email from Diana. It stated she and Dana would pick me up a 7 pm; and be dressed in my slutty outfit. At 7 pm sharp, I heard a honk coming from the curb. Diana was parked, waiting for me to come out. "That Bitch" I said to myself, knowing she was trying to put me in front of my neighbors. What the fuck? I did my best to walk out to the car without being oblivious.

Before I even got in the car, Diana asked, "Are you ready to suck cock?"

Once again, I replied emphatically. NO

Diana smiled with approval at my appearance as I got in the car. At least that's what I assumed. We droved about 15 minutes arriving at an adult bookstore in a predominantly black neighborhood. There were about ten parked cars outside.

Diana instructed me, You need to spend 10 minutes walking around the store, then you need 20 minutes in the booth area. You do this, and we erase all but five photos.

The inside of the store was dimly lit, in somewhat disarray, with boxes everywhere. Walking around, I knew how it felt to be in a meat market with starving people. I bent over to check a dildo and felt a hand run up my ass. I stood up in shock but let the stranger fondle my butt. I stood frozen. Another older man came up and raised my skirt started rubbing my cage. Another came up and rubbed my fake tits. Looking at my phone, I still needed 8 minutes. At this rate, before I get a chance to get to the booth, I would be raped. After everyone got a chance to fondle me, they then moved on to the booth area. I figured if everyone else was there, I should head on back.

I paid the booth fee and wondered back. It was very dark there; one booth door was open with lines forming on the adjoining doors. I was going to be the center of attention. Little did they know I had no intention of sucking or fucking any cocks.

I went into the booth, locking the door behind me. I sat down to watch the video. It was showing a blond being fucked at both ends by huge black cocks. There were two glory holes on either side. I noticed movement in the booth to my right; a black cock came through the hole. The cock was above average in size, according to my cock size, but nowhere as big as the cock I stroked last week. It twitched up and down as if it was asking to be sucked. I look back at the video, and the women seem to be very happy with the cocks. I've come this far now; no one but me will know that I sucked cock, and I could always deny it. And besides, I had already tasted and enjoyed another man's cum

I seized the cock in my hand. It was warm to the touch. It was throbbing, aching to be sucked. I put my lips to the tip and kissed. I swirled my tongue around the head. I slowly took the cock in my mouth. I pushed my head closer to the wall. I twisted my hand around the cock, one way then the other. I licked the sides. I tried to remember all the techniques that I had seen over the last few weeks.

I switch everything around. I bobbed in fast rhythms and long slow strokes, quick fast stokes, I sucked on just the head, I worked that cock hard. I could the balls swell and twitch as the stranger exploded in my mouth. I can't. I wasn't expecting it. I've seen thousands of cocks coming in women and sissy mouths. What I didn't expect was the thrill I got from it. I turned to my left; a smaller cock was staring at me. It was blacker and smaller than the first cock. In fact, it was smaller than mine. So much for the myth. I tried to give this cock all the attention as the first, but he exploded in under a minute.

I don't know how long I was there. I serviced cock after cock. One came through that barely fit the hole. I couldn't fit any more than the head in my mouth, but I stoked the fuck out of that cock. It was beginning to twitch. I backed up, and it came all over my face; it was one hell of a cum shot.

I opened the door, aware at least six cocks more waiting to be sucked. One of the larger men grabbed my arm "we ain't done with you, sissy boi, Your going to suck off the rest of my boys off, or we are going to fuck you."

He raised my red skirt rubbed my ass, "hey Jackson, bring me some lube from out front,"

Some kid came running with what I guess was lube. I felt something cold on my butt. His thick fingers massaged my ass. He pushed a finger in my butt hole. He bent me over the chair. Then he slowly pushed his huge cock in my tiny virgin asshole. It felt like a 2x4 was being shoved up my ass. After a minute or so, the pain was subsiding. I felt him pounding the fuck out of my prostate. Oh my god, I cumming. He increased his thrust. My legs started shaking, cum was streaming from my cock. Oh my, I am having a sissygasm. Just then, a cock presented itself in my face. My mouth just opened. He grabbed my head and began face fucking me, just pounding my mouth with reckless abandon. The pounding in my ass continued. Others joined around us and started jerking off on my face. The man fucking my face came down my throat, shortly thereafter, the other cock erupted in my ass.

"Now that I opened you up, I guess you are now ready for big John."

I saw him approach. The cock was swaying like an elephant trunk. It was that cock that barely fit in the hole.

I scream NOOOO, that will split me open.

No one else seemed to care, John; however, took it slow.

"Relax bitch.. it will only hurt for a few minutes."

He was right; my ass seemed to stretch around his girth. Lucky for me, he came quickly.

I guess everyone came watching John because they let me up, and I proceeded to leave the store. I could barely walk. Getting out of the store, I saw Diana and Dana. They drove over and picked me up.

You look Iike hell, are you all right? Dinah asked.

I'm fine, just fucked.

They took me home, Diana drew me a hot bubble bath, Dana got me some ibuprofen and a double shot of whiskey. I soaked for nearly an hour.

Dana and Diana were waiting for me on the couch.

I am very so sorry, it wasn't supposed to be rough, it was only meant to be fun, and only two guys, they locked the door, we couldn't get in. Diana explained.

Was that arranged? I asked.

"We wanted a safe situation for you to suck cock, so I made arrangements with the bookstore for two guys to play with you." Diana continued

"So, what is the last task," I asked.

"We don't have to do that. It was just another dinner with Jacob and Gary, " Diana said.

What no, Zoey? I asked

"No, you were supposed to be the dessert this time." she elaborated.

"That's fine, but let's make it Sunday. I need time to recover," I told her.

"No, I will delete the photos," she continued as she deleted photos.

"No, I insist, actually I am begging to suck and fuck them before your mother returns, and this ends. But I want you and Dana as my pets to prepare and serve dinner, make that a dinner for five. So I can properly entertain our guest."

Saturday was a recovery day. I booked a mani/Pedi and a massage. I went shopping for new panties and a bra. Afterwards, I just kicked back and relaxed.

Sunday, Diana and Dana arrived early. Dana was dressed head to tail in an upscale maid outfit, Diana was dressed to the nines as a sexy waiter. I gave them both insert-able remote-controlled vibrators. While they worked like busy beavers, I would run a programmed routine sporadically, bringing them to their knees.

My guest began arriving right at 7 pm, as expected. It was Jacob and Gary. Shortly after their arrival, the bell rang again; Rod from the Club was closely followed by my shoe salesman. Diana served drinks while everyone awaited my entrance.

I came downstairs wearing a stunning red mini dress and red stockings held up by a black and red Rago body briefer. My shoes were to die for; they were red peep-toe sandals, 5-inch spike heels with ankle straps, bows, and a back zipper. They are the ultimate catch-me, fuck-me shoes. The only thing that was missing was my cage.

I wish I had a camera, and everyone was stunned. I walked over and kissed each of my guests on the cheek. Let us have dinner now so we can proceed to dessert as soon as possible. I was sandwiched between Rod and Jacob during dinner, a position I would assume later. During dinner, everyone's cock was out and being stroked by someone. After dinner, I stood and proposed a toast.

'To our staff tonight, without them, this night would never be possible, here here!"

"Diana and Dana, you can be excused. Come by early tomorrow. I have dessert to serve." I directed.

My friends and I departed for the living room. I was on my knees greeting each cock. When I heard a key in the door.

I started to say, "Diana."

I looked up; it wasn't Diana or Dana. It was Marcy.

I almost made the mistake of saying it's not what you think, I stopped. I had no clue what to say, looking like a high-priced hooker with a black cock in my mouth.

Hello Britney, don't stop! I have been monitoring and controlling your progress, and by the way, you have lots of followers on your bdsmlr site. Marcy said proudly. I can't wait to upload videos from the bookstore.

What? I said.

"Happy Anniversary, Darling, save me some cock. I prefer dark meat," she squealed happily.

12