British Bloke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards we ate and retired to the couch, cuddling naked. He laid behind me, his hard cock nestled in my crack as his hands casually explored my body as we watched television. I was tempted to just reach behind me and slip his cock into my hole, but I knew he was just like me. A purebred bottom ready to be bred.

Around ten, exhausted and horny, I took him back to my room where I had him suck me off before we curled into one another. We fell fast asleep. I found I liked having someone suck me off: instead of jacking my dick before heading to bed. I may have to find a way to have that happen more often.

The next morning I found myself alone in the bed. It didn't dawn on me Adam was gone till I sleepily reached for him and found nothing there. I grumpily left the bed, did my business and trudged, still half asleep to the kitchen. That's where I found Adam, naked as a jaybird, sipping from a mug. My mood immediately brightened.

"Good morning." He smiled at me from above his mug. "I hope you don't mind, I helped myself to coffee. His smile was warm yet hid something troubled. He wanted to be fucked. I moved to him, pressing our naked bodies together like they had been the night before. I moved the mug aside and kissed him, tasting the sweet bitterness that flavored his lips.

"Good morning." I said dreamily. "I have some friends coming this evening." I moved away to prepare my own cup, letting my words hang in the air. I saw from the corner of my eye, he was eagerly waiting for me to finish. I waited, pouring my coffee and mixing it just right with milk and sugar. "We're going to put a butt plug in you later so you'll be ready for their big black dicks."

He grabbed me from behind, hugging me close. "Thank you!" His cock was hard pressed into my crack. "Will they be gentle? Do they know I'm a virgin? What should I do to prepare?" I almost spilled my coffee in his excitement. He was going a mile a minute, shaking with excitement. "Do you think I can handle them?"

I smiled to myself, purposely drawing out the moment to tease him. I turned in his arms, sipped my coffee, looked him in the eyes, and then took another long sip of my coffee. "Yes, they know you're a virgin, and trust me when I'm done with you today, you'll be able to take them and then some. I got you, don't worry."

Adam peppered me with questions in his excitement the rest of the morning. It was far too early to prepare him, but I made sure he knew that he was not to climax at all today, not matter how much I teased him. I was to do the same. I decided to turn it into a game for us. Throughout the day we'd do things to keep each other on the edge, without blowing. Sucking, nipples, casual touches, even using toys on each other. It would help get us horned up and Adam prepared.

Adam took to the game with gusto. We showered together after our coffee and he fingered my ass while sucking on the back of my neck. It took everything I had not to grab my cock and stroke one out, but I kept them firmly planted on the tiled wall. I got my pay back when we were drying off and I saw that cute white ass bent over, water dripping down, looking all delicious.

I dove in and devoured that freshly showered ass, tasting the hints of my soap on his skin. His moans echoed off the bathroom walls and just when I thought he was going to relent and grab his dick, I stopped, smacking his ass hard, leaving a red handprint on his ass. I finished drying off. "Nice to have cake for breakfast every now and again." I left him breathing heavy, biting his lower lip.

Payback came fifteen minutes later when I was lounging on the couch. I made the mistake of leaving my balls open for attack. He came in, dropped to his knees and licked and sucked my balls till I was drooling out of my dick. I gripped the sides of the sofa to keep from touching myself. It felt so good I wasn't about to have him stop.

Fifteen or so minutes he finally let my balls fall from his mouth. I sat there clutching the couch for dear life, panting. He had this Cheshire grin on his face. I didn't speak, I just went into action, pulling him up into my lap, making him straddle me as I shoved my tongue deep into his mouth, my hands parting his cheeks so I could circle my finger just on the outside of his rim in slow, soft circles.

He whimpered into the kiss, futilely struggling to break the kiss as his tongue snaked around mine. I could feel the quiver of his hole on my finger. I moved ever so close but never touched it. After a while, I decided it was time to put a pause on this game, otherwise neither of us would last long enough for Big Daddy and Luke to arrive.

"Time out." I broke the kiss, my breath hitched with longing. "We need to chill or their going to come here to find two spent bottoms." I gave his ass a quick squeeze before guiding him off me. I looked over at Adam. His eyes hadn't rolled back from the back of his head yet. I patted him on the leg and got up. I needed a moment to gather myself as well.

I retreated to my room, my leaking cock leading the way. My balls ached, ready to blow and my ass itched to be stuffed with some Grade A man meat. I took a few deep breaths to center myself, eyeing my toy chest with devilish thoughts. I couldn't do that to Big Daddy, not when he was bringing one of his boys over. I flopped on the bed, laying spread out.

I had my eyes closed and was trying my best to calm my libido when I heard a quiet knock. "You okay?" Adam's accent stirred things in me. I felt the bed dip and then the press of his body next to mine as he cuddled next to me. "You almost had me blowing without touching my dick." We both laughed as he snuggled closer and I took him in my arms.

"We're going to have to get you ready soon." I ran my hand up his back, careful not to overstimulate him. "They are going to eat you up, you know that, right?" I looked at this cherub face, his cock chubbing up against my leg. "You need a cold shower." I hugged him closer. "Okay, let's get you ready for the biggest dicks you'll probably ever have."

I had Adam assume the position, doggy style, while I lubed up his eager ass. I did my best not to overstimulate him, but at this point, the wind blowing across our balls could set us off. I pulled Black Bart, a three inch black butt plug, from my toy chest and worked it into him. It took a little doing, but we got that plug snuggly in him.

I left Black Bart in Adam for an hour and half before I had him return to my bedroom where I removed Black Bart and replaced him with Big Black Bart, Black Bart's, five inch big brother. That took a little more doing, but the look of contentment on Adam's face when I was done was well worth it.

Not to have him left out, I cleaned Black Bart off and inserted him into me. We were two butt plugged horny bottoms waiting for our big dicked men to come a calling. We spent the rest of the day squirming as we sat and talked, and cuddled. We were careful not to stimulate each other more than necessary.

At five, I extricated the brothers from out bottoms and we showered separately to prepare for our evening. I instructed Adam to put on the jock and some loose bottoms and a tee. "You can't appear to be too eager." I instructed. "They may have the dick we want, but we got the ass they need." Adam crooked his head at me. "They can think they're in charge, but they got to work for this ass." I smacked my ass for emphasis. "If we don't give it up, they only way they're nutting is in their hand."

Adam was radiating excitement as seven drew near. I knew Big Daddy would be on time if not early. He didn't like to keep his dick or his bottoms waiting. It was ten till when the doorbell rang and I had to put a hand on Adam's leg to keep him from dashing to the door. He followed behind me as I opened the door, revealing out 'dates' for the night.

Big Daddy loomed in the doorway. To see Big Daddy is to be in awe of his six foot six height and his stocky muscled frame. His skin was a dark ebony and he sported a neatly trimmed beard. I knew underneath his polo shirt and jeans was a thick coat of black hair hiding the hard muscle that he'd used to toss me around during sex and getting me into the most interesting sexual positions.

He licked his lips at us and I almost creamed right there. I knew that tongue, that long thick tongue that he'd tickle my tonsils with then my prostate. Many a night he took his time getting my ass sloppy wet to take his thick veiny eight inch dick. I was instantly hard just thinking of it. "Sup." That was all he said as he moved in past us.

"That's Big Daddy." I said to Adam as he watched the man make himself at home. I turned just in time to see Luke. "And this," I licked my lips this time. "Is Luke." Luke stepped forward flashing me his bright white smile. Luke was almost Big Daddy's polar opposite. The same but different. "This is Adam."

I hated that I was going to get to watch Adam taste this man before me. Luke was six foot, long and lean, always wearing tight shirts. They showed off this bulging biceps and cut abs. He was the color of caramel and just as sweet. I'd never seen his dick, but I'd heard he had a third leg hidden in those shorts. From what I'd seen of him in shorts he did and he was smooth as a baby's bottom.

He shook my hand and then Adam's. "Nice to meet you." He always gave that crooked smile when he was up to something. "You boys ready for some fun?" He gave me a wink and took a seat beside Big Daddy on the sofa. I shut the door, the closed Adam's mouth. Apparently his jaw dropped when Big Daddy came in and was stuck that way when he saw Luke.

We made our way to our guests. I leaned down and kissed Big Daddy, the hint of pot on his lips. He pulled me into his lap, and sucked on my lower lip before pulled my head back and licked along the length of my neck. "Damn, I've missed you, boy." His voice was deep and sent goose bumps across my skin. "But tonight you get to pleasure my boy, Luke. He's been begging for a piece of that ass for a while now. I get the virgin."

"Yes, Daddy." I tried to hide my excitement as I moved off his lap and slipped next to Luke, who put an arm around me. Adam stood there, not knowing what to do. "Give Big Daddy a kiss." I said, encouraging his inner whore to come out. "It's okay, he only bites where no one can see." I wanted to turn my attention to Luke, but knew I had to make sure Adam was okay first.

He moved toward Big Daddy. "Pleasure to meet you, Big Daddy." He stuck his hand out to shake but Big Daddy grabbed it and pulled him into his lap and had his tongue deep into Adam's mouth before he could register what happened. Once the initial shock was over, he returned the kiss and I knew he'd be in good hands.

Luke turned my head to his, pressing his full thick lips to mine. My lips opened to the press of his mouth. The kiss wasn't rushed. It was slow and sensual. The kiss of a lover that wanted it to last forever and a moment longer. I melted against him, giving myself into the kiss. He pulled me to straddle him.

I felt the hardness of his body below me and his readiness press up into my groin. Luke's hands moved up under my shirt, the lightest of touches that sent sparks flying through my body. He ground his hips under me. I was lost in the lust, but could hear that Adam was enjoying the tongue lashing Big Daddy was giving him. There was a small pang of jealousy when I envisioned Big Daddy's tongue tasting the soft silky skin of Adam's neck.

Luke brought my thoughts back to him, our lips reluctantly breaking the kiss as he lifted my shirt up and off. He found my brown nipple, kissing it, working the nub with gentle flicks of his tongue, coaxing the nub to rise. My head went back, my hips pressing forward as the moan escaped my mouth.

Luke palmed my ass, each hand taking a muscled cheek and giving them a gentle squeeze. I looked over to see Big Daddy sucking on Adam's neck. He had one big string hand in the middle of Adam's back keeping him close, the other down the back of his shorts fingering him with those thick fingers. Big Daddy had him purring with pleasure.

I'm not sure if it was jealousy or protectiveness that kept my mind and eyes wandering back to them. Luke gentle bite my nipple bringing me back to him. I looked down into his eyes that silently told me to forget them. I was his tonight. I held his head close, wordlessly acknowledging his command.

He gave my ass a firm squeeze of appreciation. I reached down, tugging at his painted on shirt. I had to feel his skin on mine. He let go of me and peeled off the tight form fitting shirt. I marveled at his deliciously sculpted body. He didn't go to the gym, he lived there. I ran my hands over his honey kissed skin.

I felt his perfectly defined pecs punctuated with dime size chocolate brown nipples. Before I could taste them, he scooted us up and off the couch, standing me up eye level with those tempting nips just waiting for my mouth. I didn't wait for his lead, I took his left nipple in my mouth while my hands moved up his muscled back, keeping his hard body close.

I heard his groan of pleasure then felt his hands run through my short black hair. He moved them down my body, finding the top of my shorts and began pushing them down till they were hanging around my thighs, the plumpness of my ass exposed.

I kissed my way down his cocoa butter anointed chiseled chest, down his firm twelve pack till I was resting on my knees before him, his hardness pressing against the fabric. I looked up at him, asking silently the answer I already knew the answer too. He gave me a slight nod and a grin. I knew I'd like what I'd find in the package I was about to unwrap.

I dragged it out. I unfastened his belt, pulled the button free of his tight jeans. Slowly, I lowered the zipper, revealing the bright red pouch that struggled to contain him. I pulled the flaps of his pants aside, revealing the sexy outline of his bikini briefs. I marveled at the fullness a moment before tugging his pants down over his ass, down his thick muscled thighs.

I paused at his knees, only to untie shoes, removing each then returning to his pants. He stepped out of them, moving a bit back from me as he did. I folded the pants and sat them on the coffee table and moved to him on my hands and knees. He stood there, waiting for me to make my move.

I sat back on my ankles, looking up at the Nubian god before me. It was a sin not to admire the beauty, the sexiness, the power that was Luke. I was broken from my revelry when I saw Adam tossed like a rag doll onto the couch, face down ass, up, already stripped naked. Big Daddy was between his white mounds going to town, tasting Adam's sweet insides. Adam looked at me, giving me a quick wink as he groaned from the pleasure I knew all too well.

I smiled at Adam, a bit jealous he was experiencing Big Daddy for the first time, but it was quickly sated when I turned back to Luke. I ran my hands up his smooth defined legs up to that sculpted ass that could crack walnuts. I rubbed my face over his groin, inhaling his scent. I opened my mouth and suck on the fabric, tasting the hints of his precum. I could hear his gasp of approval as I pulled down the skimpy red bikini briefs and was nearly knocked unconscious by the ten inch captive.

The briefs fell down his legs. I took his cock in my hand, stroking it in admiration, causing precum to seep from the slit. I licked my lips, ready to pounce, fearful it may just be too much. "Fuck it." I thought and I swiped my tongue over the head, tasting his sweet nectar. I swirled my tongue over this thick mushroom head, then slowly invited him into my mouth, taking care to not scrape him with my teeth.

He wasn't as thick as Big Daddy, but he was definitely longer. I stretched my lips around him, working him slowly in, feeling the silky smooth skin with my tongue. I heard Luke softly whisper words of encouragement as I took him in. I still held his cock with one hand, the other was holding his hefty balls, massaging them. I took as much as I could before backing off and then back down, trying to sheath Luke in my throat.

Luke rested his hands on the back of my head, gently encouraging me to open my throat to him as he guided my head onto him and slightly moved his hips forward. I closed my eyes and let go of the nervous energy I had about taking him. My speed increased. I felt him tap, tap, tap at the back of my throat. I swallowed and he slipped in with ease.

I released his cock and balls, moving them to his legs to steady myself as I bobbed, licked and sucked. I thought I had at least nine inches of him resting in my throat when I felt my nose pressed hard against his abdomen. "That's it, baby." Luke's voice was menthol smooth as he held me there for a few moments.

Luke began working my throat, both hands holding my head firmly as he rotated my hips and fucked my mouth long and slow, only resting his balls on my chin just long enough to keep me from gagging and sputtering for air. I enjoyed every minute of his dick. When he pulled it from my mouth with a wet pop, I actually whined.

He held my head back with one hand, our eyes meeting. The other held his black billy club. "Open your mouth." I did and stuck my tongue out. He leaned down and spat in my mouth before thumping his dick on my tongue and then shoving it in. He pulled out, thumped it twice, ran the head over my lips, one more thump and I had him back in my mouth.

He pulled out and lifted me up by the arms so that I was standing chest to stomach with him. He leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips and then moved me toward the love seat. He knelt down, pulling my jock and shorts the rest of the way down and off before he sat me down in the chair.

I sat with my legs wide opened, expecting him to flip my legs up and worship my hole, but instead he leaned down and took my aching cock in his mouth, massaging it gently as I leaked all over his tongue. My head fell back and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations Luke was giving me. I reached down and stroked his face, looking down at him.

I looked over to see that Big Daddy was splayed out on the couch, naked, Adam sucking him down like a hoover. He gave me a thumbs up. I returned to the man on my cock. Our eyes met. I didn't want him sucking my dick, I wanted him in me. He saw it in my face. He gave me too long slow strokes with his mouth, then let my cock fall from his mouth against my belly with a thud.

He flipped me over, my ass presented to him for inspection. "Fuck, that's a gorgeous hole." He ran a finger over it. I pushed back in vain. He ran his hands over my cheeks in revelry. His fingers tips ghosted over my skin. "Once I taste this, I don't think I'm ever going to want to give it up."

I felt him spread me wide and the tentative lick across my pucker. He must have liked what he tasted because he sunk his face in deep between my cheeks, slathering my hole. His thick tongue pushed in deep. I felt him take my dick in a hand. He stroked me as he tongue fucked me. It was all I could to hold still with the duel sensations.

I heard the cap of the lube opened and I prayed it was for me. I couldn't last much longer with Luke and I wanted him in me already. I was cock hungry. Luke blew on my skin, then ran a finger between the hollow of my cheeks. "You ready for this dick, baby?" I felt him stand up. He tapped his dick on my ass, ran it up and down my valley. "You want this dick?"

He as gruff, needed to hear me plead for it before he would give it. "Yes." I growled, rotating my hips so as to catch his dick in me. "Luke, fuck me, please." I gritted my teeth with the need. "Get that mother fucking dick in me already." I huffed when I felt his cool lubed fingers push into me. "Quit teasing me, Luke."

"I ain't no tease." He pressed the head of his dick to my entrance and pushed. "That's it, Evan." I felt him pop in and begin to slide in slowly. He paused, letting me get used to it then pressed a bit further, stopping every so often as to allow me to adjust. He began to slowly fuck me, letting the momentum do its work. He was definitely longer than Big Daddy and it seemed to take forever for him to bottom out.