British Bloke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'm all the way in." I heard him say in amazement. "No one's ever taken me all the way that wasn't so loose I didn't feel anything." He gripped my hips, rotating his hips against me. "Damn, Evan, you're so fucking tight." Luke began moving his hips in and out of me. I couldn't speak. All that left my mouth was moans and groans.

Our bodies clashed, bouncing off one another. I met his thrusts with just as much force as he pushed into me. The room was filled with a mix of slurps, moans, groans and slapping of skin. My nostrils flared as the scent of sex filled the air and wafted around us. If Adam wasn't having a good time, I didn't care, because I sure as Hell was.

Luke eventually pulled out of me with a rush, pulling me up off the love seat and onto the floor in a doggy position. Adam was in the same position with Big Daddy driving into him. Luke pushed into me again, pausing only to enjoy the feeling before he resumed filling me up with dick and pleasure.

I nudged Adam's head with mine, finding his lips. We kissed as our respective men did their duty behind us. "Fuck, that's hot." I head Big Daddy say followed by Luke's agreement. I could tell this was setting both men off. Their speed increased. Adam and I struggled to keep our lips locked. "I'm going to breed this British boy." I heard Big Daddy say and then the guttural grunting as he began unloading into Adam.

"You want it, baby?" Luke asked, his speed never faltering. "Do you want me to unload deep in you? Plant my seed in you?" His fingers dug into my hips "Fuck, Evan, tell me I can shoot my load up that tight man hole of yours. I want to, so bad, man."

"I want it." I hissed, throwing my head back, my arms growing tired from the constant bouncing. "Do it, Luke." I ordered. "Unload in me." I guess he was holding back, because next came this series of heavy gasps and growls. I felt him explode in me, the white hot blasts filling me. I held still, letting him finish, like a good bottom.

He collapsed on top of me then rolled us over onto our sides. He turned my head so I could kiss him. I saw Adam between Big Daddy's legs, cleaning his dick with care. Luke was spent, holding me close. I could feel his dick as it pulsed in me, sending the last drops into me. Luke stroked my chest lightly then moved his hand to begin stroking me.

With his cock in me, and his arm around me, I didn't last long. I blew a load in a matter of minutes all over his hand, my orgasmic convulsions dislodging him from me. He held me tight against his chest, letting me enjoy my moment. When I made to get up to grab us some wipes, he held me to him.

He brought his hand, coated in my cum to my mouth. I sucked on my protein blast, then he moved his hand to his mouth tasting me as I had done. He alternated between the two of us till his hand was clean. "You taste good in the front and back." He rolled over onto his back and I curled up into him. "Yeah, Big Daddy, I think I can take care of him for you."

I looked over at Big Daddy who now had Adam curled up in his arms. "I'm being transferred overseas." He answered. "England." He gave Adam a gentle stroke down his chest. "I wanted to make sure you were taken good care of. You my boy and all." He kissed Adam, sucking his bottom lip. "East Sussex."

Adam perked up. "That's where I'm from." The wolfish grin spread across both their faces. "Need someone to show you around." Adam snuggled up and kissed Big Daddy. "I'd be happy to do so, show you the lay of the land and all. It's only proper." They resumed kissing. I turned back to Luke.

"Let's get cleaned up." I suggested, wanting private time with Luke. We disappeared down the hall to my room. Luke couldn't keep his hands off me, stealing kisses and touches whenever he could. "You're not like Big Daddy." I joked as I started the water, feeling Luke's appreciative hands over my ass.

"No, man." I stepped into the shower and pulled him along with me. "I'm a one man, man. I like making my boy feel special every time we make love." I perked up at the words, 'make love'. "So when Big Daddy's gone, you're all mine." He spun me in arms so I was looking up into face as the water beat down on us. "I want you, Evan. I want you to be mine, and I'm going to show you that I can be that man that'll make you forget all the rest."

I rested my head against his chest. "I'd like that." We stayed like that for a bit before Luke began washing me clean. I did my best to do the same for him, but I didn't have a step stool to get above his shoulders. After the shower he dried me off and led me to my bed where he laid me down, snuggling up beside me.

We were casually kissing, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies next to each other when a knock came and Big Daddy entered. "Luke, we going to stay here tonight, is that cool?" He took in the scene and grinned a knowing grin. "Unless you really want to leave." Big Daddy teased. I pulled Luke close, fearful he just might.

"I'm good." Luke didn't even look up, just paused in his kissing long enough to answer. Big Daddy laughed softly as he left. I ran my fingers over Luke's bicep. "You've got me hard as a brick again." I knew this already. "What ever shall we do about that?" I answered by sliding down and sucking him down again.

We eventually passed out in each other's arms, spent, covered in sweat, cum and each other. In the morning Luke woke me with a good morning blow job, before he and Big Daddy headed out. I laid there, basking in the glory. My hole was well used. My cock was sucked. Adam, no doubt was in a similar state in his room. I resolved that today was going to be a good rest day.