British Museum - A Weekend Trip

Story Info
Part 2 of the British Museum - a weekend with Sarah.
7.5k words
4.55
6.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the British Museum story featuring Sarah. It can be read alone but best followed on from the first part

Sarah is a pretty university student and Pete an older gentleman who meet one day in the British museum.

Please feel free to let me know if you like it

The following few days after I returned from London I couldn't get Sarah out of my thoughts her legs the little skirt her beautiful eyes as she looked up at me in the toilet it all in some way seemed like a dream and an old man's fantasy. I repeatedly looked at the scrap of paper she had given me not daring to use the email it contained my thoughts ranging from Is it real to will she just laugh at me being a silly old man thinking she would want to see me again.

I awoke early and as my thoughts ran through the events at the British museum my hand was touching my cock thinking of her and how much the vision of her and her shy but confident demeanour made me want her so much I then resolved to at least try. Reminding myself that taking the chance and not being myself worked last time. I picked up my phone and wrote an email to her. Eventually after about 10 rewrites, I sent the following bland email:

Dear Sarah, I hope you are well and that you enjoyed your trip to the museum as much as I did

Pete

I kept checking my phone every couple of minutes after it had been sent but my inbox remained empty until by mid-morning I was concluding that she probably regretted her time with me.

I made a coffee and sat in a chair in the sun and looked out across the garden before glancing again at my phone and suddenly spotting a new email. My heart skipped a beat as I realised it was from her

I was fumbling with my phone desperate to open it and almost deleted it in my haste but open it I did my eyes desperate to see its contents.

Hi Pete

Lovely to hear from you and sorry I'm between lectures so can only be brief.

Yes I did enjoy my museum visit ( winking emoji)

Will email soon

Sarah xx

Also I'm sure I should be addressing you as Sir x

I read it again and again feeling turned on relieved and desperate for her to email again. So began a day of obsessively watching my phone for new emails.

That afternoon they did come and we started a long and flirtatious conversation and yes she did keep calling me Sir which I liked very much.

In bed, I decided to risk it and ask for pictures and there was a pause before she sent several pretty pictures and wished me good night. I stared at them and rerun her flirty conversation in my mind until I drifted off to sleep.

The emails continued for days and I got braver and our emails stopped being flirty and just became more erotic and sexually charged until eventually I asked her to visit me To my surprise but delight she agreed and the next weekend was set.

As the day got nearer I was so excited, turned on and desperate to see her. Would anything happen again? I know we have got very flirty but that doesn't mean something will happen I kept thinking but hoping I was wrong.

The day finally arrived and I dressed smartly and eagerly awaited her arrival not knowing what to do with myself until there was a gentle knock on the door. My heart jumped as the knock came and I went quickly to the door and opened it.

There stood Sarah beautiful in the sunlight in a little blue floral sundress that ended just above her knees. Her legs were in sheer fine black stockings and this time no trainers but little black ballet pumps. As my eyes took in her beautiful body I then looked at her pretty face as she smiled with perfect red lipstick and said, "Hello Pete."

"Come in Sarah wonderful to see you," I said. As she comes in placing her bag on the floor as I close the door to the outside world. We stand looking briefly at each other I for one suddenly unsure what to do then look at this beautiful young woman in front of me.

For what seems like an age I just stare unsure of myself before Sarah stands on tiptoes and whispers in my ear, " I think I should be calling you Sir and being a good girl. "

As I look down at her she shyly lowers her eyes and slowly rocks swishing her skirt slightly before her words register in my mind and I take her round the waist and pull her towards me and kiss her luscious red lips. Immediately her lips part and I feel her tongue invade my mouth as we passionately kiss and taste each other her young sweet breath intoxicating me along with her sweet perfume.

My hand holds her close as my other hand touches her sheer stockinged leg and lifts the skirt of her dress and realise it is stockings not tights as my hand moves to her soft warm upper thigh. My mind gets even more excited knowing she wore the stockings because I told her to, my hand moves around to her pert arse feeling the soft but firm cheeks before she suddenly breaks the kiss and pulls back from me and looks me straight in the eye.

"Follow me, Sir," she says somehow sexily and coyly. She then turns and walks seductively into my study I follow my hard cock pushing my trousers out in front of me as she takes my hand and sits me in my leather armchair.

Sarah stands in front of me and says, "Just sit and enjoy this Sir." As she smiles wiggles her hips slightly then her hand goes behind her back and unzips the dress. With a slight shrug of her shoulders, the dress starts to fall her body revealing her beautiful body to me. I just stare memorised as the dress eventually slides down her legs and falls in a pool of floral material around her feet.

"Beautiful," is all I can say as I look at your body. You stand there just in your sheer translucent black holdup stockings and little white lacy panties and white lacy half-cup bra looking like a girl I could only dream about. You don't say a word as you stand there but just raise your finger to your mouth in a sign to silence me before turning slowly round so I can view your stunning body. You then step out of the crumpled ring of your dress towards me and elegantly drop to your knees before me.

I go to speak again but you just shake your head as your hands start to unbuckle my belt then pull my trousers down and shorts letting my hard cock stand proud before you.

You lean forward without a word and take the head of my cock in your cherry-red lips gently sucking and your tongue lapping at my pee hole. Before you push forward take my cock deeper into your mouth trying to swallow it all. You slide back up your tongue licking the side of my shaft before your hand grips the base of my cock and you start to rhythmically suck my cock deep into your mouth and throat. I relax back in my chair looking down at this beautiful young woman just in lacy white underwear and stockings her head bobbing down on my cock I just close my eyes and let the pleasure take over me leaving myself to her soft and wet mouth. I'm so turned on but don't want this to finish I just need her so my hand goes to the back of her head ready to grab it and help me fuck her mouth but her hand removes my hand. I suddenly understand she wants this to be all her she wants to make me cum just with her mouth at that I give in and cum onto her compliant tongue. I feel her swallow my cum before she lovingly and diligently sucks the last of my cum from me and then cleans my cock before her head leans forward into my lap.

My hand then starts to stroke her hair as I say, "Good girl thank you."

Sarah replies, "My pleasure Sir" and I lean back happy and contented post-orgasm.

We seem to sit like that forever with Sarah at my feet but probably only 5 minutes as we both composed ourselves. I stand first and walk to the kitchen and pick up a bottle of wine and glasses before telling Sarah to follow me. " Yes, Sir," is her reply as she follows me just in her underwear and stockings. I look back at her amazed at how I have such a sexy intelligent woman like this with me.

In the bedroom, I pour the wine and offer her a glass and pat the bed. Sarah diligently gets on the bed and lays there taking a sip of wine.

She looks at me shyly and says, "Why don't you undress and join me?" as her hand goes into the waist of her white panties and pushes them down her legs next she removes her bra as I undress.

I climb onto the bed next to her naked except for her black holdup stockings.

"You look fucking gorgeous," I say as my hand runs up and down her body. Your legs willingly part as my hand arrives between your legs and I see your cunt lips are glistening and wet. My finger starts to trace the wet lips before gently pushing into your warm moist cunt.

"I was wet all the way here," you say as I gently fuck your cunt with my finger before I remove it and offer your mouth it which you greedily suck into your mouth and clean, tasting your sweet cunt juices. My hand then moved to your breasts and I play with your erect nipple teasing it and gently twisting it making you gasp slightly from pain and pleasure.

"I want to fuck you tied up," I say, you just nod your approval as I move to get the rope from the bedside table. In our emails we both discussed our desires and fantasies - thinking about it afterwards I realised you had started the conversation but with no objections from me.

You turn over for me your pretty arse face up and I can't resist a couple of slaps.

"Hmmm," is all you say as you sexily wiggle your bum. I then take your arms behind your back and bind them with the rope. Before giving your arse a few more slaps but this time you raise your arse to me before saying, "Harder Sir please." The smile rises on my face as quickly as my cock does as I proceed to give you six much harder spanks, three on each cheek leaving red marks and stinging my hand.

"How many more Sarah," I ask sounding more confident.

"Six please Sir," you say, before a slight pause then "harder please hurt me."

I pull my hand back and slap at a force I didn't think I would and Sarah flinched and moved her arse but quickly it took back position before I then completed the others her arse looked red with my fingerprints on it. But I didn't dwell on that but pushed her legs apart and entered her from behind my cock pushing into her wet and welcoming cunt lips. My cock push deeply into her before I started fucking her hard, not a gently making love no this was rough and needed sex created by weeks of erotic and flirtatious emails. My hands roughly squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples as my cock repeatedly fucked her, feeling her warm and sore arse against me.

I pulled out and put her on her back Sarah's legs parting without instruction to welcome me back between them my cock pushing urgently back into her. This time more discomfort for her with her arms bound behind her back but she knew I wanted this and was happy to let me. My hands held her face as I passionately and greedily kissed her our tongues intertwined. Before we both looked into each other's eyes as we fucked and kissed.

I can sense Sarah starting to cum at first it's silent before "Please Sir," is repeatedly whispered out of her mouth as she cums repeatedly before she says, "Please can we buy the riding crop, please Sir." We had discussed it in emails but didn't expect her to beg for it.

I just nod to say, "Yes" before I pull out and push my cock back in her mouth and she quickly lets me fuck it until I cum deep in her mouth for the second time.

We collapse back on top of each other before I untie her and we relax drink wine and gently explore each other's bodies.

Later we get up, I dress and instruct Sarah just to put her dress back on no underwear. She does so quickly and starts to brush her hair and put lipstick back on. I watch her and she turns her head and smiles saying, " I want to look good for Sir" before finishing tidying herself up. Turning around she twirls around again asking me, "How do I look?"

"Stunning," Is my one-word answer before she lifts her skirt showing me her still glistening cunt and then blows a kiss to me as she drops her skirt.

"Ok we are going shopping now," I announce that I can see takes you are taken back a little.

"But no underwear," is all you say.

I just wave for you to follow me out of the house. I can see you are conscious of being naked under your dress but you take my arm as we walk to town.

In town, we walk into several women's clothes shops where you turn to tell me this is more upmarket than you normally can afford. "It's my treat darling," I tell you. As we finish the shopping I have bought you a little grey pleated mini skirt, a white blouse, and a pair of 3-inch black court shoes. A black ballet tutu and a pair of expensive sheer-to-waist black tights and very sheer black holdup stockings.

As we walk back home I tell you I can't wait to see you in them, modelling them for me. You reply, "Love to do a little dress up for you Sir, it will be fun."

I smile and then stop in Infront of a countryside store and say, "Shall we get your crop then Sarah?"

You blush slightly and lower your head and say, "Yes please Sir."

We walk in and towards the back find a riding section you first look at the cheaper normal crops but I lead you to the side and point at the dressage crops which look much prettier but a lot more painful to use "You choose," I say. You pick a beautiful brown leather crop which I pick up but on the way to pay I stop in Infront of the dog collars and start looking at them before I place my hands around your neck to measure it and then select a beautiful simple black leather collar and matching lead. I look at you and realise how much you are blushing as I pay for the final shopping.

As we walk back to the house carrying our shopping I look at her just in the pretty sun dress and stockings her skirt lifting slightly in the wind, my thoughts about her lack of underwear. I smile at her and she smiles back with her youthful face and her ponytail swaying as she walked by my side. "Do you mind if we get you to model the clothes and I practice my photography when we get back Sarah," I ask.

You just smile at me and say, "Yes I would be happy to if that's what you want Sir."

I nod and say, "I'd love to." Thinking about how much it will turn me on and give me physical memories of this weekend.

As my mind is thinking about how to do the photos Sarah suddenly says, "Oh and I brought my old school uniform as you suggested if you would like me in that?"

It's almost my turn to blush now "Fantastic," I say as we reach my front door.

In the house, Sarah takes her shopping to my bedroom where I have put her bag as I head to my spare room where I have set up my DSLR camera and my few lights and check everything is ready. Sarah pops her head around the corner and asks what to wear first and as she does I take the first pictures of her natural and relaxed. "Oh that's not fair I haven't done my hair yet," She laughs and I tell her to walk down the stairs as she is and I photograph her walking down all natural and relaxed.

"Lift your skirt slightly," I instruct and she does so I can see her stocking tops and taking pictures of her.

I walk her to the living room and have her lean over the arm of the chair then raise her skirt to show me her still-marked bum.

Then I have her kneel before my chair and finally stand before me and let her dress fall as I take pictures. "Beautiful," I say "Ok go upstairs put your new blouse and skirt on with the sheer to waist black tights and new shoes, oh no underwear Sarah."

"Yes Sir," is her immediate response as she runs upstairs leaving her dress on the floor and I snap a few cheeky pics as she goes.

I collect some more white wine from the fridge and return to my makeshift studio and wait for about 5 minutes until Sarah enters the room looking stunning and sophisticated. The black court shoes stretch her leg out and combined with the grey pleated mini skirt seem to make her beautiful legs look longer. The sheer tights look so sexy on her and the fitted off-white blouse shows off her figure the material is fine enough to give the perception of her little brown nipples through it.

I have her pose fully clothed then have her bend over and lift her skirt and take pictures of her beautiful sheer-covered arse, unable to stop myself I had to stroke and then plant a kiss on that beautiful behind.

Sarah glanced back and smiled before saying, "Thank you, Sir."

I then had her unbutton her blouse letting me catch glimpses of her nipples before dropping the skirt and having her only in those fantastic sheer tights and blouses. Then finally just the tights and heels in multiple poses.

We take a break then for a glass of wine and discussed how much fun we were having and what she should wear next. " How about your school uniform but with black stockings," I say.

Sarah nodded and says, "Ok not socks then." At this she took her wine and left to change in my room, the sight of her pert arse in the tights as she left was almost too much for me.

After a little, while Sarah returns her hair has changed into bunches and her makeup has been removed, she walks in wearing a little black skirt just covering her stockings and a plain white school blouse and her black blazer with her school badge.

"I feel so funny wearing this it's been years do you like it," as she gives me a twirl and laughs.

"Very naughty girl," I laugh and start taking photos of her bending over and then undressing.

When she is just in her skirt and open blouse she crawls over to me on all fours wiggling her bum.

Then in Infront of me, she stops looks up and says, "I'm bad I think I made Sir hard." As she reaches up and unzips me to pull out my cock and starts to suck me on her knees. She takes me deep in her mouth before slowly covering my cock with licks and kisses. Then looking up at me says, " I've been a bad girl haven't I do I get punished for being bad?"

I'm almost lost for words but then I get some composure and say, "Yes you are a bad girl, bend over the bed while Sir spanks you."

You suck my cock again a few times before rising and walking over and leaning over the end of the bed wiggling your arse slightly.

When you are leaning over you ask, "How many spanks do I get Sir?" In a coy girlie voice.

"Twelve you bad girl, now get ready," I say in a bossy made-up voice. I take pics as I raise your skirt and pull down your old plain white school knickers. They fall down your stocking-covered legs and I then part your legs so I can see your pretty arsehole which I gently play with and push my finger in which you responded to by pushing back against it. I then pull my finger out of your arse before presenting it to you and making you suck it clean.

"I want you to count all twelve of them," I say as I gently stroke your bare arse.

"Yes Sir," is your reply but this time less girlie but more sexual in its tone.

My hand raises and comes down hard on your cheek "One," you say.

My hand comes down on your other cheek "Two," is a less confident reply from you.

My spanks get harder stinging my hand as you continue to count until a last stinging slap gets an "Ouch twelve," from you and I kiss each red cheek and then your little pretty arsehole.

I help you stand take a few final pics and then kiss you passionately on the lips before saying, "Thank you Sarah I enjoyed the photos I will send you the best of them."

You don't answer me you just pull me to the bed and start undressing me pushing me down on the bed as you remove my clothes you are still mostly in your school uniform. when I'm naked you go down and start sucking my cock again but this time not gently you are quite frantically sucking me. You then without taking my cock from your mouth move around so you are kneeling over my head and then lowering yourself down over my face. Your school skirt envelopes my head filling my nostrils with the aroma of your desires. Your stocking-covered legs encase me in this dark heady world as you lower further allowing my tongue to explore your wet cunt. My hands slide up your stocking legs and under your skirt to feel your red and burning arse cheeks before a finger pushes deep into your arsehole and starts fucking it as my tongue flicks at your clit. While my world is under your school skirt your mouth keeps frantically swallowing my cock before I start pushing my cock into your tight throat. We carry on like this until you start to cum repeatedly with my finger in your arsehole and my tongue licking away at your clit and sucking it between my lips. As you keep coming you start wanking me into your mouth with your tongue licking and sucking at my cock head until I cum on your needy tongue.

12