British Museum - A Weekend Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You then collapse beside me still holding my cock saying, "Thank you Sir" repeatedly until I turn round and hold you in your dishevelled school uniform and we fall asleep for half an hour in each other's arms.

I wake still holding you and gently move you to get up but this wakes you and we kiss again. Before I stand and dress "I'm going to call for us a pizza," I say, then I add "Get tidied up and put on your new outfit with the tights on and I'll see you downstairs."

You nod as I head downstairs to order the food.

By the time you come down, you have showered and looked fantastic again in your new blouse skirt and tights.

The pizza had just come and you say, "I'm starving" but as day that you quickly raise your skirt and spin round. "No panties Sir," You giggle before sitting next to me to enjoy the food.

The remainder of the evening we relax with the wine and you lay in my arms as I stroke your body and we chat about our lives feeling that this is some fairytale escape from reality and you explain you have always felt attracted to older men and enjoy their company.

Eventually, it's late and I lead you up the stairs and watch you undress by the bed you are naked and just about to get in when I say, "Put the stockings on Sarah I want you to sleep in them."

You reply, "Of course Sir" as you get them from the floor and slip them up your legs making you look ravishing.

"One last thing," I say, "Will you sleep tied up next to me?"

You pause never having thought of it or done much bondage and you look at me and say, "Yes but if I can't sleep well you untie me?"

"Of course," I reply as I take your arms behind your back and bind your wrists before pulling the sheets up, turning the lights off and snuggling into your bound body before drifting off to sleep.

I awake early in the morning and you are still sleeping bound next to me and I realise it's not some dream but you are there next to me your beautiful body available to use. My cock is hard and I part your legs and push my cock quickly into your wet cunt from behind. You partially wake as your body immediately responds and starts to push back against my thrusts. My hand starts to roughly play with your nipples and you are then fully awake saying, "Fuck me Sir, use my body please Sir." You are desperate and needy to my fucking this early in the morning we both don't last long as my fingers invade your mouth playing with your tongue and exploring that hole before you cum quickly followed by my orgasm.

We both doze off with you still in my arms and my softening cock in your cunt.

When I finally wake I untie you and bring you a cup of tea in bed. You snuggle next to me running your stocking-covered legs over my legs. I'm surprised there is no awkwardness we happily chat about life as we drink our tea and wake up properly. Your hand slides down my chest and finds my semi-hard cock and you start to stroke it whilst still caressing me with your soft stocking-covered leg.

I kiss you and say, "I know what you are doing naughty girl but I need time to recover. I've booked us in for brunch, somewhere nice."

You sigh slightly and say, "I liked being woken up like that this morning" with a cheeky smile on your face "actually liked sleeping bound next to you too!"

"I'm glad I can please you," I say with a wink. "Let's get up shower and dressed," I say before I head off for a shower first and then dress as you shower.

When you come back I have chosen your outfit it's a knee length pleated skirt you have brought and a thin lambswool jumper. I have also laid out the new stockings but no underwear you see.

You seem to understand without being told that no underwear was the rule. You sit down and do your hair and light makeup except for the cherry red lipstick highlighting your delicious lips. Before dressing and standing in Infront of me for inspection. "Stunning as ever Sarah," I say while my eyes run over your young elegant body.

"The jumper can you see my nipples," you ask.

'Not really," I say but I'm not sure watching your reaction you believe me.

A shrug of your shoulders then "In for a penny in for a pound," is all you say as I lead you out of the house and into town.

We reach Betty's a famous tea shop and get led by a waitress to our quiet corner table. As we sit down I compliment you on how you look and you wonder outloud, "Do they think you are my father?"

I laugh and add, "Or grandfather" which brings a smile to your face as the maid-style dressed waitress comes and takes our order.

"I wonder what she thinks," Sarah says.

"Who cares," I say as my hand slips down onto Sarah's stocking-covered leg before moving up the leg pushing her skirt up a little.

"Stop it Sir let's have brunch and then we can have fun at home," Sarah playfully says

"Ok then," I say before starting a conversation about our fantasies and what we would desire to do with the right person. The conversation goes well as we eat, each of us shyly admitting our innermost desires and needs. Stopping our conversation as the waitress serves us, me hoping to conceal how aroused I am from sitting with a beautiful young woman talking about our most intense sexual desires.

Eventually brunch finishes and I pay the bill and we get up to leave. I walk behind Sarah watching her amazing stocking-encased legs as she strolls between the tables to the door. I wonder what people would think if they knew our desires.

We stroll in the spring sunshine back to my house her arm entwined in mine her head and soft hair on my shoulder until we reach my front door. At the door, she turns and gently kisses me on the lips and says, "Thank you Sir" before we step inside into our private little world.

Once inside I beckon Sarah to follow me to the bedroom and I sit on the bed and order her to stand before me and strip to just her stockings. She happily lifts off her jumper revealing her pert breasts the nipples erect from the morning air on the walk back. She smiles at me as she shakes her loose hair to get it back in shape then removes her skirt carefully folding it next to the jumper before removing her shoes and standing there before me naked except for sheer black hold-ups.

I silently stand and walk behind her my hand trailing across her flesh and then pick up the black leather dog collar from the dresser. It feels heavy, stiff and new in my hands, I work it to soften the leather before I order Sarah to lift her hair while I place the collar around her elegant neck. I buckle it so it's close to her skin but not too tight and let her release her hair before I attach the lead to the heavy ring on the collar and let it fall between her breasts.

I walk around her again looking at her compliant body taking in all the curves and beauty her young body has. Before I take the lead and pull her towards the bed, silently she moves only the sound of our breathing until I make her crawl on all fours onto the bed.

I inspect her between her legs her cunt lips are glistening in the sunlight coming through the blinds. My finger reaches out and traces her cunt lips and I see her physically shake at the touch and her body exposed in such a way. My fingers slide in and gently start fucking her and I feel how wet she is. I hear her breathing start to increase as my fingers probe deep into her exposed cunt, I realise she is coming close to orgasm like this on all fours. I pull my fingers out to a disappointed gasp and place them into her mouth so that she starts to happily suck her juices off me.

I pull my fingers out and walk again to the dresser and pick up the leather riding crop. It's hard and more ornate than flexible I feel it I'm my hand it's not a whippy type crop this is just hard unforgiving and will hurt.

I walk back over to you swishing it lightly in the air but you don't move or look you stay on all fours compliant and ready. I take the crop and run it's tip across your cunt lips making you gasp you are that turned on before I briefly and teasingly push its tip into you. Its feeling is all too brief and only keeps you on the edge of an orgasm before it disappears.

You see it appear next to your face and I ask simply, " Do you want this Sarah?"

Your reply is full of desire, "Yes please Sir."

My simple response, " How many?"

Silence for a second then you say shyly, "Twelve and as hard as you want Sir."

I lower my face to your ear and whisper, "Are you sure, it will hurt."

Your response is quicker this time and needier, "I want this I want to make you happy Sir."

I stand and say, "Good girl" as I move behind you and I raise the crop before bringing it down across both soft-arse cheeks. I don't use it too hard at first but I'm sure it must hurt as I see the marks, I repeat about the same strength and see the second mark appear. This time you are silent not counting the strokes as I bring the crop down again and then again.

Before my next hit your voice quietly says, "Harder Sir please."

The next strike is harder but you don't flinch and remain in place on all fours your arse reddening with the marks of the crop. My final two are hard and I hear you cry out as they land but you remain still your arse available for the crop although now dark red and marked on your perfect white flesh.

I gently stroke your hurt arse cheeks before joining you in the bed. I'm still dressed and I use the lead to pull you down from all fours with your head in my lap as I stroke your hair telling you what a good girl you are. You stay silent then you undo my trousers and take out my semi-hard cock and take it lovingly into your soft wet mouth. You gently suck and lick it as I stroke your hair until I am fully harder in your mouth and you sit up and start to take me in deeper and fuck me with your mouth. I look down at you and wonder how I am so lucky to have such a beautiful young woman and share time and desires together.

You continue to suck away at my cock and I lay back and relax and enjoy the feeling of you pleasuring me lost in a paradise of pleasure in your mouth.

I feel the cold air on my cock as you sit up and say, "Sorry Sir I need the toilet can I go please?"

"Yes of course Sarah," I say.

Sarah stands and walks to the door a little sore still from the crop and her cute arse covered in deep red marks. At the door, she stops and looks round at me and says, "At brunch, you told me you liked watching me on the toilet, do you want to again?"

I don't reply but just get up and walk to her and grab the lead and take her on it to the bathroom.

Sarah sits down on the toilet and I kneel before her as she spreads her legs and cunt lips so I can see.

She starts to pee I see it flow from her and down into the bowl. I watch the glistening stream of her pee leave her urethra sparkle in the light. Before moving my hand into the warm steam and cupping some in my hand and pouring it over her pretty cunt and then repeating as Sarah watches me intently and then moves her hand to start playing with her exposed clit. Her hand rhythmically rubs her clit as the final squirts of pee emerge from her. She then says, "Sorry I need to poo are you sure you still want to watch me?"

I silently nod and she stands and sits backwards on the toilet her marked arse towards me. I see her little arsehole start to flex and push I run my finger over it and push it back slightly before settling to watch her anus open and a dark brown lump of shit emerge get longer than break off and land with a splash in the bowl. The next emerges this time softer and shorter before falling, then another until you are finished. I take some toilet paper and clean you as I realise you are playing with your clit again edging yourself.

Your voice suddenly breaks the silence of the intimate moment, "Can I cum Sir?"

I'm taken aback slightly but impulsively decide to refuse your request but pull you up by the lead and kiss you on the lips my tongue deep in your mouth and my free hand fucking your cunt. I move to kiss your ear and say, "Don't cum Sarah." You just groan and push your cunt against my hand.

I then whisper in your ear, "I need to pee now do you remember our conversation this morning?"

You don't hesitate in replying, "You want to pee on me Sir."

I nod and bury my face slightly embarrassed into your neck before I hear you confidently say, "I want you to Sir."

You break away from me and walk over to the walk-in shower and get down on your knees looking up sweetly at me and saying, "Please Sir piss on me." Fluttering your eyelids seductively at me and spreading your stocking encased legs to continue edging yourself.

I strip quickly out of my clothes no folding them for me and try to relax so my cock could pee but looking down at the beautiful sexy Sarah made it so difficult. Eventually, my flow started and I directed it onto her breasts then over her cunt with Sarah moving her hand so I could hit her cunt directly. I moved back up and Sarah pointed to her face remembering our chat. As she smiled I pissed over her pretty face with the piss running off over her breasts and down her body. Suddenly her hand reached out to me and took my cock and she then opened her mouth and guided my steam into her mouth which filled and dribbled down her face. As my steam of pee started to falter she shocked me and swallowed the piss in her mouth before leaning forward and taking my cock still pissing into her mouth and sealing her red lips around it. As my last few spurts filled her mouth I could see her swallowing. She then started to suck my cock which quickly fully hardened in her mouth.

I was almost in shock when I said, "I can't believe you let me do that, oh thank you Sarah." As her head bobbed up and down on my cock I saw her eyes meet mine and understood she just wanted to please me. I stood allowing her to pleasure my cock until I knew I needed her body to use it for both our pleasures.

I picked up the lead and said, "Follow me" which she did on all fours crawling after me like a little puppy. I led her to the bedroom and made her lay over the edge of the bed I spread her wet stocking-covered legs and pushed my cock deep into her wet and welcoming cunt. My thrusts were deep into her it wasn't making love for either of us but primal sex.

I could feel her getting close to cuming but ordered her, "Don't cum Sarah!" I heard her grumble but knew she was complying as my fingers started stretching and wetting her arsehole. I pulled my cock out covered in her juices and moved it up to her little arsehole and started to push against it. At first, I struggled to get my cock in but once I did get the head in, her anus relaxed I slid my cock in deep and started to fuck her arse and gently spank her already marked arse cheeks. I could hear her groaning and struggling not to cum with my cock deep fucking her arse until eventually, I said, "cum."

The order released a wave of orgasms in Sarah as my cock continued to pound her arse and my hand found her clit. We kept fucking driving orgasms out of her for what seemed like forever but eventually, I pulled out of her arse and lifted her exhausted body onto the bed. I got on beside her stroking her body as she came down from her high before she lifted her head to kiss me and then crawled down to my cock.

"I think I've dirtied you, Sir," she said inspecting my cock before saying, "We can't have that." She then took my cock into her mouth to lovingly clean me with her tongue. My cock remained in her mouth as she sucked and pleasured it until I could take it no longer I needed relief. I grabbed Sarah and knelt over her and started wanking into her open-offered mouth. Her tongue and lips pleasured my cock head as I frantically wanked my cock until I came into her pretty mouth my cum landing on her tongue and red lips before she took me in her mouth to suck the last of my cum out of my pee hole.

Exhausted I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead as we both drifted off to sleep happy and contented.

We awoke mid-afternoon the light in the room had changed. Sarah started kissing me before saying I need to leave it was a long drive and I have uni in the morning. I understood but didn't want to let her go and she hugged me back tightly and kissed me again before standing and heading to the bathroom.

I lay on the bed my mind running over the past couple of days with my cock hardening until she walked back in the room freshly showered. She slipped on yesterday's sheer tights and the new mini skirt I had bought her before today's jumper. I watched as she packed her clothes away into her bag grateful for our time but not wanting her to leave.

She finished her packing and walked over to me in the bed and handed me her stockings and her old school knickers " I thought you might like these to add to my museum knickers" she said as her hand moved to my cock which she grasped.

She seductively smiled at me as she slowly stroked my cock before saying "We can't leave you like this can we" She bent down and takes my cock into her mouth sucking me again before she takes it out and says, "I haven't got much time sorry Sir." and she starts to wank me into her mouth. I look down and see a smartly dressed beautiful young woman pleasuring me until I cum again into her willing mouth.

After she cleans me up she stands and says, "I must be going now." I nod and quickly throw some clothes on as I carry her bag down the stairs.

At the door, I kiss her goodbye and tell her how happy she has made me.

As she goes to leave I ask her, "Can I see you again?"

She looks at me kisses me for a final time and says, "I'm not sure Pete it's not simple for me but I have enjoyed our time together." Before she turns and heads to her car. It's only as she pulls away I get a final wave.

So Sarah disappears into my history like the history of old items in the museum where it all started as a brief encounter.

12