British Pakistani & Sasu-Jee Again

Story Info
British Pakistani's father-in-law fucks her again.
5.3k words
4.18
19.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CptFucker
CptFucker
24 Followers

Part 2 - Farah gets fucked by sasu-jee (father-in-law) whilst home alone

[Written as Saad]

I returned from my trip away and was amused but a little confused by a wife who looked twice as sexy compared to before the trip. Nicely dressed, her hair was much straighter and always let down. The eyeliner more pronounced. She was already a good looking pale complexion Pakistani girl but the eye-liner just added an entirely new dimension to her beauty. Over the next week, we made love 3 times. The standard was one, very rarely twice per week but three was unique. Two weeks passed by, but the sex did not relent. It was amazing. I wondered what the change was due to and asked my wife one evening...

"Where has this sudden want for extra sex come from?"

"Fuck you Saad! You as well" she contested.

"Me? I feel like you're starting it more"

With that, she popped her head under the duvet and kissed my cock on the head, gently nibbling.

"Oh, this is a bit different?"

"You're gonna love it" she replied. With that I received the first blowjob ever from my wife eventually cumming into her hand grip.

"A bit smaller than I thought" she winked as she rose back to the pillow.

I wondered how on earth she was able to compare cock sizes. That night was a little troubling for me. Though I didn't suspect my wife, I was concerned she was in touch again with a cousin of hers, Jasmine. Jasmine was known to make crass sexual jokes and share dirty photos at all-girl get-togethers. A divorcee with 3 kids, her husband left her 5 years ago for a newer model. Jasmine was a big girl. A bit of a dog but tall and busty with no attempt to really hide anything under her tightly fitting clothes. One of those modern "modest" Islamic MILFs who used religion as a disguise for their true nature. There wasn't a single guy who after meeting her probably thought of fucking her at some point. I for sure wouldn't have minded having a piece of her thick ass. Farah often replayed Jasmine's dirty jokes.

The next day, I received a call asking me to prepare for a trip to Sweden. I had to leave tomorrow evening. I had to be on standby as the primary rep may not be able to conduct all the meetings. Though it was likely I would simply end up working from the hotel most of that week. I gave Farah the news.

"You're getting used to me going away now aren't you?" I asked her.

"Why shouldn't I? You leave me alone at least once a month....Oh, guess what? Jasmine is coming over in a few days"

"Oh really. I suspected your were talking to her again. Dirty girl, that one"

"She's harmless. And it's no worse than you guys talking like that really is it" she smirked

"I don't talk dirty in front of my cousins!" I replied.

That day, whilst working from home, I wondered what the girls would get up to and talk about. Working for an Audio and Visual Consultancy had it's advantages, I was no stranger to covert recording devices. My inner pervert went in to over drive at the thought of hearing dirty Jasmine telling my wife sex jokes. I wondered how nice it would be to spy on her big tits through the camera whilst listening to them gossip. I looked through my demo kit bag and realised I still had in my possession 3 covert cameras normally used for product demos. The cameras looked like regular USB-Micro leads. One end plugged into a USB-A port for power whilst the other end looked just like a regular USB-Micro jack. The camera was located inside the micro jack. They were were capable of 60 frames per second at 1080p resolution with stereo sound. A true marvel of technology.

However, due to their size they were not capable of recording directly. The signal would have to be broadcast over Wi-Fi and to receive the signal required installing a base unit. The base unit simply had to be installed somewhere in the house with good Wi-Fi reception. The office was perfect for this. The base unit provided it's own web interface that could then be used to remotely view the camera feeds. A simple and elegant solution that would not be noticed. The results would be good as long as no one touched the cable to mess up the camera position though the software was able to adjust for rotation. After spending 2 hours fiddling with the kit, I managed to make it all work. I plugged them into the USB ports of 2 TVs in the house. One in the lounge and one in the guest bedroom. The final one I decided to plug into a USB power outlet in the main hallway. They looked the same regular charging cables I already had dotted around the house. No cause for suspicion.

I left for Stockholm on Monday evening and had a lonesome night watching a bit of NetFlix and lots of porn. As semi-anticipated, the next morning I got a call from my boss saying the primary rep was now able to conduct the session that morning and I was to stand down for now. At 9 O'clock, I received a WhatsApp message:

"Jasmine isn't not coming now. I think she found a man! She sent me photos. LOL"

Oh, fuck that! What a wasted effort setting up the covert cameras I told my self. Still I thought I would give them a try and opened my web browser to remote in. Almost immediately I could see Farah working in the kitchen. The clarity was phenomenal. I plugged a HDMI cable into my laptop and now was able to watch the inside of my home in full HD running on a 55 inch TV in the hotel room. The colours were vibrant and the sound very immersive. As I was watching my wife, the home phone rang...

I could see Farah talking to someone. Judging by the greeting, it was my mother. I could judge part of the conversation. Looks like my mum was going to send my dad over with some left over food from last night. After putting the phone down, I noticed Farah getting anxious. Full of nerves and blushing. She sat down on the sofa and it was obvious she was thinking about something. I considered if my mother had said something she didn't like. A few seconds later the door bell rang..

"Shit, he's here already!" she blurted out as she walked out of view towards the front door.

"Salaam, my dear. Please take the bag" I heard my dad say in the distance.

"Aren't you going to come in?" she asked him. I could hear my dad make up an excuse about having to visit the bank before it closed.

"Please come in"

"I need you to come in"

"Please"

"I need you to come in. Please?" was a strange thing to say. A bit desperate sounding maybe. Maybe something was broken and she needed dad to look at it? I then watched my dad walk into the living room behind my wife. The internet briefly dropped and I found myself amused by the resulting frozen frame. My dad's hand seemingly touching my wife's lower back as she walked in front. Clearly a trick of the camera I thought. The internet came back....

I breathed in deep, my heart rate doubled in an instant. I could not believe what I was seeing. My dad holding my wife from behind. His hands on her hips and his chest pushed up against her back. It was more than a casual greeting. Farah turned around and they were now looking each other in the eyes with passion. Like star crossed lovers. I positioned myself to my bed lying down on my side and looked away for a brief moment trying to make sense of it. Was I dreaming? I was a bit of a lucid dreamer able to conjure up some very raunchy scenes in my dreams, though the skill was fading away. This certainly felt like a dream, but felt real at the same time. Was I hallucinating and was this all just a figment of my pervy imagination? Returning my gaze back to the TV, I saw things intensify. It was real. Fucking real.

They were now kissing whilst embracing. I felt a multitude of emotions all at once but at the same time, found myself getting aroused! Their tongues were gently slipping deeper into each other's mouths. As my dad groped my wife's breasts from the front she smiled and purred. The sound of their heavy breathing in full stereo sound emanating from the TV's speakers. Her neck was now tilted back and her eyes closed. She was not resisting but actually inviting him to kiss her neck. Instinctively, I started stroking my cock whilst they continued kissing and groping each other for a further minute. My cock was rock hard within an instant. I wasn't able to get it this hard even when I was part of the action. I had to let it breath and removed my boxers.

Most men would freak out, breakdown or lash out at something or someone upon seeing this. I didn't have any such feelings. I was enjoying it. My wife's new found sexiness and sex drive now started to make sense. I watched her reach for my dad's crotch. His trousers were tight, revealing the outline of his manhood as my wife rubbed and massaged it. Dad spun Farah around, grabbing and lifting her from behind whilst walking forward towards the TV where the spy camera was. It was sexy and exciting to see her ever so slightly man handled whilst she giggled. He turned around and dropped her on the sofa in front of the TV with her face facing the backrest and her ass facing the TV. It was only 3 metres away from the camera giving me the most awesome view of the action.

"Meh tu ki itta-ee chod-sa sonee-eh" (I'm going to fuck you right here my beautiful) dad muttered as he forcibly tried to remove her shalwar.

"Naah! itta nee! Please nah karo!" (No! Not here, please don't!)

He slowly pulled down her shalwaar and raised her top over her back exposing her 35 year old MILFy body. It was both dirty and impressive to watch and strangely I now wanted my old man to fuck my wife as much as he looked like he wanted to. Dad changed tact a little and was now a bit more rough. Determined to get his way. A little guilt crept in as I saw him forcing her to position herself for a fuck from behind as she gently protested against his advances. It looked like the beginning of a reluctant and rough porn scene. One where Rocco Sifreddi whispers a few dirty words and threatens to fuck his victim before ramming his big cock into her. He held her hair back as he pulled down her underwear in a hurry. He then kissed her ear from the side as she rolled her head back into him. It was a confusing but highly arousing play where she clearly needed sexing but was not prepared to admit it. The camera refocused and there it was, my Pakistani dad standing behind my half naked wife with her naked ass in full view. My mind exploded at the sight!

Dad looked incredibly horny. His breath increasing as he pulled her kameez over and removed. He groped her large breasts from behind grasping them from underneath her bra she was still wearing. As he held her in place he took off his shirt and unbuckled his trousers. They dropped to the floor to reveal a very impressive sight. He was chesty, hairy and his cock bigger and thicker than mine. Farah turned around and kissed him again with passion, whilst running her fingers down his hairy chest. Dad yanked off her bra, throwing it to the floor. My wife's large swinging breasts and big dark nipples in close proximity with my dad's hairy chest was incredibly sexy to watch. Dad was in no mood for waiting and turned her around again.

My heart stopped as I realised what was about to happen next. He lined up his huge cock at the opening of my wife's asshole! I had never taken my wife in the ass, I thought she was too conservative for that! This spectacular view of a father-in-law about to mount his gorgeous daughter-in-law from behind was worthy of several screenshots. I switched on record mode and got more comfortable on the bed whilst lubing my cock with some hair oil. The thought of watching my dad about to unashamedly fuck my wife - his daughter-in-law, in the ass, by giving her a rough anal pounding got me into a horny hole I could not get out of. I wanted to see this action more than I wanted it to stop. And I had the best view possible. As he forced the dry head of his massive cock into her ass, she let out a loud squeal":

"Aaaaaai, ameeee!" (oh mother!)

"You dirty bastard!" I accidentally blurt out, probably too loud, with my hand firmly grasping my own cock. Dad placed his hand over her mouth to prevent her from making any noise. He backed up and then lunged forward again trying harder than before to penetrate her. Farah let out a flurry of sexy moans in between her silent protests. I could make out the redness around her ass hole. Dad's dry horny pecker had made her sore from the sudden insertion attempts. Realising it wasn't going to work, she looked back into his eyes.

"You're gonna rip me.........you're ripping me open, I can feel it" she told him with a slightly annoyed expression. Dad kissed her on her forehead and stepped back whilst recomposing himself.

"Let me help it" she told him and then positioned herself to sit on the sofa whilst looking up at him and then down to his cock. She licked her lips and reached out for dad's buttocks with both hands pulling him in to her face. And there it was, my beautiful wife's lips planted firmly on my dad's large cock head. Dad's cock head was being slowly kissed and licked by my wife as he moaned. I grabbed some more oil and began pumping my cock harder. I knew it was going to be the best wank of my life. It already felt so good. Farah stood up to plant another kiss onto his mouth whilst continuing to stroke his cock. Both were now making out and rubbing each other as they stood just 3m away from my covert camera.

"I'm going to suck your cock nice daddy-jee"

She knelt down on the floor to start what she craved desperately. But before she could put dad's cock into her mouth, he slapped his massive meat all around her mouth. The sexiness in her eyes went up a notch as she clearly liked it and wanted him to do it again. Dad then inserted his cock into her mouth. His hand pushed her head on until she started to gag, and then swiftly withdrew. He pulled out and cock-slapped her face again before inserting a second time. I watched my wife's eyes bulge as inch after inch of her father-in-law's man meat entered her throat. I was watching my wife being demolished by my own father's massive cock, and loving every minute. Each thrust of his hips sent his dick deeper into her mouth. The sight of a long slippery dark cock in my beautiful Pakistani wife's mouth (that of my own father) kept my own cock rock hard whilst I wanked harder.

The sounds of her gagging nearly covered the sounds of dad's approaching orgasm after just 1 minute. He looked deep in her eyes, as I saw his cock beginning to pulsate. Farah tried to break free as she realised what was about to happen but dad pulled her face in closer whilst keeping his cock deep in her mouth. She muffled a "mmmmm!" as dad now pumped his semen into her mouth whilst grunting. Farah managed to create a few inches of space as I saw dad's spunk land on to the roof of her mouth and then her tongue. She held his cock at the entrance of her mouth and extended her tongue, generating a tiny smile as dad continued his enormous ejaculation episode. Dad then pulled his cock out and spread three more massive cumloads over her face. My wife pulled him back into her mouth, causing him to moan again. She was determined to suck out every last drop of cum whilst squeezing and chewing his deflating meat. She didn't swallow anything instead appearing to enjoy having him unload in her mouth only to let it all dribble out. I could see cum run down her chin, chest and fall onto her floor via her right breast in a steady stream. The amount of semen my old man managed to deposit into my wife's mouth, on her face and chest must've surely set a record.

I am normally pretty good at delaying orgasm, but seeing the sexiest thing ever of my life resulted in me blowing my own load uncontrollably. I ended up making a horrible mess on the bed and all over my hands and arm. What the fuck did I just witness I asked myself? I still was not convinced it was all real. I grabbed a cold drink from the fridge. The taste was real. The temperature was real. It confirmed everything I just witnessed was indeed fucking real!

"Ummmm, daddy jee, you clearly missed me over these past few weeks? I hope you are satisfied? " she asked as she reached out for a tissue to wipe herself and him clean.

"Missed???" I asked myself. Is that what you two got up to in Birmingham? You fucked each other's brains out? You dirty bastards!

Dad, lifted her up and moved her to the sofa kissing her mouth all the way whilst forgetting what he had just done to it. They sure did kiss a lot. Both of them completely naked sat down again kissing and and cuddling. The Internet froze again. This time for 5 minutes. I tried frantically to get it back. After disconnecting and reconnecting 3 times, the Wi-Fi finally came back. The camera feed reconnected just in time for me to hear my dad say..

"Terri vaarri" (Your turn) as he turned to his side.

I was keen and eager to see what the next level of shameless sex act between a father and daughter in law would look like. My heart willed them on. Farah smiled and slowly reached out for his dick once again. Dad caressed her face pulling her in to tongue fuck her mouth even more ferociously than before. His limp cock was already beginning to enlarge. Farah squeezed it from the base up. Encouraging his erection to grow like she often did mine. His left hand was on her shoulder and his right one began parting her thighs apart to reveal her pussy.

"Nah karo" (Stop it) she told him with an unconvincing tone. Dad appeared not to listen has his fingers eventually found their way to her clit. He gently pushed his index finger in causing my wife to moan.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, na karo" (don't do that)

"Chup karr" (Shut up) he replied as he moved on top of her as she sat on the sofa. His hairy ass now covered my view of her face. The sight of his semi flacid dangling cock in front of my wife's pussy brought on my instant arousal just minutes after ejaculating.

"Meki teri puddi chai nee-ah" (I need your pussy)

"Ooh daddy jee, you know we cant do that!"

"Kue nee?" (why not?) he asked as grabbed both her legs and pulled her down as if to mission fuck her right there and then.

Farah blushed and placed both hands on her face. I could see my dad smiling as he realised her protests weren't as sincere as she made them out to be. He kissed her forehead one last time before switching into his dirty bastard character again by planting his mouth at her vagina's entrance. Within a few seconds, his tongue broke its way past her opening causing Farah to give of a long and loud sexy moan.

"Ummmmmm, aaaaaaaaaah. Nooooo! Noo! No! Aaaaaah. Aaaaah. Yeah. Yes"

My dad was eating my wife out as she moaned, protested, shook and eventually accepted his tongue into her pussy. The sight and sounds filled me with the next level of lust. I had an even stronger desire to see my dad penetrate and breed my wife's pussy whilst I observed from 1000 miles away. Realising she was not able to take it anymore, he moved away from her vagina and on to her tits. Sucking both one at time hard whilst squeezing hard. He circled his tongue around her large nipples and lightly bit her rock hard nipples. Farah was extremely sensitive in that area but seemed not to mind on this occasion.

"Come here!" she invited. Guiding his fully erect cock into the tiny hole she created between her two tits she held together. Dad was now tit-fucking my wife letting his cock slip out and go past her lips every now and then. The look on their faces was now past casual fuck buddies but long lost horny lovers ready to do anything for each other. She lied down with her body now across the sofa asking dad to come up higher. I had yet another beautiful view of my dad's cock going in and out of my wife's tits and then into her mouth as she massaged and caressed his hairy ass. After a few more minutes, she let her fingers slide into his crack. He grunted as if he was about to have another orgasm but this time the noises were due to the pleasure he was getting from having his asshole fingered.

CptFucker
CptFucker
24 Followers
12