British Pakistani & Sasu-Jee Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farah fingered his ass deeper as he continued pounding away at her tits and mouth. Dad was clearly enjoying having his butt rubbed and fingered. He then moved up over her face planting his ball-sack on her lips as she sucked and pulled one testicle a time with her mouth. Just when it could get no dirtier, she motioned him to move up even higher. Dads balls were now resting on top of her head and his cock extended well past it. She licked my dad's crack, sending him crazy. Dad wanted more and switched positions, now lying down with his legs parted. And that's when I witnessed perhaps the most depraved act I could imagine them doing. My darling wife was now licking my dad's hairy ass along the full length of his crack whilst jerking him off. She alternated between puhing her tongue into his hairy asshole, licking and sucking his balls and giving him a lick from the base to the head of his cock. They continued like this for 5 minutes whilst I came close to cumming in my hands once more.

"I love you my sonee" (beautiful) he told her before getting up and positioning her into the same position he had her 5 mins ago. Dad's cock was obviously aching and he needed it bad. My wife was equally aroused. They looked at each other with pure lust as both knew what was going to happen next. Dad used his left hand to pin her down at the waist and lined his cock up at her pussy entrance. He rubbed his cock head collecting her pussy juices before pushing just a little. My wife dropped her head back and let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard.

"Oooooooooh, Oh, haaaaayeeee, yes!"

She was in heaven as she felt his puffed up cock head enter. He pushed in 1/3 of his cock expanding her dark wet hole for me to see. I had the best view I could hope for as Farah closed her eyes and bit her lip. My wife was going to get pussy pounded by my hairy arsed dad with a cock much larger than mine, and I was going to love every moment of it.

"Oh, oh,, ohhhhhhh oooooooooo! Wait. We can't do this. I'm married to your son. We can't do this"

He pushed in more. His cock seemingly getting larger as it homed into my wife's love tunnel. He pulled out giving me another glimpse of both their private parts. It was so well timed, it felt like he knew someone was watching and wanted them to enjoy it.

"Oh, what are you doing now?" she greedily asked him as she reached around his ass again to pull him back in. My wife appeared confused, conflicted and unsure yet horny and willing at the same time. The struggle between yes and no was alive and real. The desire to be fucked whilst knowing it was wrong was increasing in her. Then without any warning he pushed in again, this time much more deeper.

"Aaaye,! kah mee ki karneh oh?" (oh! what are you doing to me?)

"Shhhhhh. Shhhhhh" leh marra barra lund (take my big cock)

Dad pulled out yet again, and then pushed in for a 3rd time. Slow but hard, reaching all the way and sending my wife into a place I had never seen before. The look on her face and the expression her body made was definitely better than any porno movie fuck scene I had ever encountered.

"Aye! tussa na barra lullah barree gya andar" (oh! your big cock has got inside me) she blurt out as dad moaned with pleasure. His thick cock was inside the youngest pussy he probably had in a while. For my wife, it was certainly the biggest cock she ever had inside her. I knew from experience her orgasms were usually quick and this was not going to last. But it did. The fucking intensified as dad eventually went balls deep into her making her whole body dance to his sexual rhythm. My dad's cock had tamed her, teaching her pussy to want it more and more. Here it was, the most twisted and dirty fuck scene I could imagine and it wasn't a porno but real! My own dad fucking his daughter-in-law, my wife, with his one leg on the floor and one on the sofa whilst I could see my wife underneath him in sexual heaven. He fucked her missionary style as she grasped his waist. His cock moving in and out of her like a piston. The strength of his cock and the energy transfer during this hot fuck session was beautiful to see. Things did not slow down. He picked up pace and fucked her like a wild bull for the next 5 minutes on our brand new sofa. My darling wife always made love to me silently. With the occasionally oooh and ahh during the beginning of her orgasm, but here her noises were louder and prolonged. I was aroused beyond words watching and listening to what was unfolding in front of me.

After another sensational 2 minutes with dads cock reaching my wife's innerds I could see he was finally tiring. As he briefly turned his head to the side, I could see he was more than ready to explode. Farah realised too and screamed at him.

"Don't cum inside me! I'm your son's wife!"

She forcibly pushed him upwards and outwards. Dad's cock sprang out of her pussy to reveal a gaping black hole. My wife was incredibly well fucked. Her pussy having a hole with a diameter of at least 3cm. Just as I was focusing on Farah's pussy hole and admiring what dad had done, I looked to the left to see his cock covered with my wife's pussy mucus. He did a wonderful job of whipping her cream whilst tunneling her. Dad desperately needed to unload and wanted to get back inside her trying to push in and go at it again.

"Please don't. We can't risk it" she told him. She got up and reached out for his cock but looked a little disgusted at all the pussy mucus. Dad noticed she probably didn't fancy sucking him off again and forcibly turned her around and bent her over whilst jumping on her from behind..

"I have to fuck you in the ass now my darling. I can't stop here"

With her face planted on the sofa, he lined up his cock-head with her ass for the second time. This time he was well lubed. My depraved wife willingly spread her ass-cheeks thinking he would enter her slowly and gently. Dad clearly had different ideas. He slammed his cock in rough and hard. It was brutal but at the same time sexy to watch

"Ooohhhh, haaaaa!!! burra lulla!" (big cock!) she let out. Loud enough, I wondered if the neighbours heard anything.

His entire length now packed into my wife's ass with only his balls remaining outside. I could see my wife trying to leap forward as her anal captivity filled up. She screamed letting out a loud:

"That hurts! Stop. Slow down".

Dad didn't hear anything and pulled her in towards him grasping her belly whilst trying to send his cock in even more as she knelt on the sofa. Farah screamed and moaned as dad kept pounding away. She wasn't going to be walking straight after today I told myself. His cock was still in my wife's ass and their bodies now upright as she turned around to kiss him. What a sight to behold. This was seriously sexy stuff.

"You ripped me this time" she told him with a serious but sexy face. He kissed her deeper as she placed her arm around his neck from behind. Dad bent her down again and got faster and rougher. Pounding her ass as if he was just getting started. The scene was more intense then any rough anal fuck scene I had seen in a while. A Pakistani father-in-law anally pounding his wanting and willing daughter-in-law. After a few more minutes he moaned, buckled and started to grunt. I could see his balls tighten up and his long pole pulse like a giraffe's neck. His seed was flowing out of his balls and straight into my wife's anal cavity as she orgasmed at the exact same time. Her legs were shaking whilst she rolled her eyes back.

Dad slowly pulled out and I could see a long stream of thick white cum ooze out of my wife's bum directly on to the sofa. Her asshole twitched as her orgasm continued. With every twitch more and more cum streamed out of her ass. The Internet froze again, making for a perfect screenshot. I exploded in my hand at almost the same time and collapsed on to the bed dazed and confused by what I had just witnessed. It doesn't happen often but I felt so tired after that I managed to micro nap. I woke up to replay the video to confirm it was not a crazy dream. It wasn't. A WhatsApp message arrived from Farah.

"Been working very hard this morning. Off to work soon. Oh, your dad came too"

Well my darling wife, you certainly don't lie about things I thought.

12