British Pakistani becomes Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CptFucker
CptFucker
24 Followers

"Sorry soneeh....pasand ee?" (sorry my beautiful....do you like it?) Zaffar asked.

"Mmmmm, yes, more than I thought" Farah replied. With that she took it upon her self this time to guide him in herself, by grabbing the back of his ass with both hands and forcing him in. Farah looked at herself in the wardrobe mirror. The sight of her father-in-laws's huge cock inside her mouth was extremely pleasuring to watch. Porno like. Zaffar turned to look at the mirror too. They laughed as Farah let his cock slip out for a brief moment, but then hurriedly pulled him in again whilst observing the whole thing in the mirror. This was a new chapter for Farah, she'd never had the taste of cock before and by seeing the pleasure it brought a man, she enjoyed it even more. "With him sliding in and out of her mouth, Zaffar joked

"Is this halal for you?".

"Mmmmmm, oh yeah, perfectly halal" whilst taking his cock out of her mouth for another brief moment to answer his question. Zaffar then removed his T-shirt, now becoming completely naked, and switched positions lying on his back whilst Farah kept a hold of his shaft.

"Aaaaye, zohr naal chooss" (oh yeah, suck it harder). Farah continued and her intensity increased. She moved onto sliding her tongue up an down his rock hard pole. Zaffar gestured pointing to his balls. With no further prompting or instruction needed Farah licked and sucked both testicles turning to the mirror again to see what this spectacular scene looked like to the observer. 'So this is what porn movies must look like' she thought. The cock and ball sucking continued for a further 5 minutes making Zaffar grunt and buckle in near orgasm.

To give himself a break he moved her face from his cock and leaned forward to kiss her deeply. They both sucked and licked each other's tongues ferociously until Zaffar's need for a cock sucking returned. He stood up on the bed with Farah still clothed but on the bed on her knees. Farah rotated between his left and right testicles sucking them into her mouth with full force. Zaffar could take no more and moved Farah's face away for a moment. Farah was cock hungry now and didnt want to stop. She lunged for the head of his cock, slurping and sucking the head as hard as she could whilst holding the base of his cock. Zaffar's eyes rolled back and he eventually came with full force right into his daughter in-law's mouth.

As she realised what was happening, Farah tried to break free managing to let his cock drop out of her mouth. Zaffar grasped her head keeping it in proximity and delivered a further 5 spurts directly onto her face covering her from forehead to chin and staining her Kameez.

"Oh, Oh, Oh my god! Shit! Fuck! what the fuck! what have you done to me?" she gasped, barely able to breath as the first shot of thick hot cum dripped out of the side of her mouth.

"ewwww it's so hot and creamy. What the hell???".

As Zaffar sat back down and then let his head drop back into the bed, Farah seized the opportunity and made an escape for the bathroom to wash off what was more cum than a horny teenager could produce in a week.

"You drenched me" she mockingly cried from the bathroom.

"Oh my dear, sorry, you were just so good, I've never cum like that before. There's some mouth wash there, please use it".

After cleaning up, Farah yelled from the bathroom

"I hope that cum is halal?".

Zaffar was pleased to hear the question, it showed Farah had kept her sense of humour despite getting a mouth full of his spunk. She returned to the room to find Zaffar lying there half dazed with his limp cream covered cock. Even unerect it was a sight to behold.

"So, that's twice in two hours and this is our first time alone. Should we continue or just go home now?" Farah jokingly asked.

"ka kum kit ee?" (what work have you done?) Zaffar asked in jest

"Excuse me???" Farah responded with a fake annoyance.

Zaffar got up and hugged her.

"I'm only joking, come here". He embraced her and then kissed her on the forehead.

The kiss gave Farah very confused signals. On one had she had become her father-in-law's cock sucking whore, on the other hand he hugged and kissed her like his own daughter. All in all, the feeling made Farah even more happy to be out with him today.

"OK, let's show you what I bought" she told Zaffar as she opened the packaging for the bed sheets and linen.

"Nice. I'll help you fit them, then we'll get a takeaway. Have you got any food app on your phone? Order something nice for us so it arrives on time"

"OK, what do you want to eat?"

"Anything, as long as it's halal" he smirked whilst looking deep into his daughters-in-law eyes.

The food came 15 minutes earlier than expected and the bedroom was only half complete. They were hungry, so finished their meal quickly and quietly after all that pleasuring. Zaffar suddenly remembered he needed to post an important letter.

"I'm going to the post office, I'll be back in 30 minutes".

In the time Zaffar was gone, Farah completed the room makeover and was by now herself exhausted. She lie on the bed to catch up with her social media feeds scrolling for almost an hour. 'Where the hell is he? It's been an hour' she wondered. Eventually, she bored herself to sleep by dozing off with her phone in her hand.

5 minutes after this, Zaffar returned to enter the bedroom to see his pretty, fit and highly fuckable daughter in law lay there with her legs open. For the 3rd time in 3 hours he felt his cock harden. He stood there at the entrance of the door rubbing his cock with his hands wondering what it would be like to fuck his son's wife's pussy. He tried to picture what it would look like. Farah was a clean-freak so there's no way it would be hairy. He wondered if it was light coloured or dark as many Pakistani girls are down there. The feelings over took him, then he remembered what she'd been hinting at all day long.....

'Let's keep it Halal'... Of course Farah was asking Zaffar not to go near her pussy. She had clearly come to believe that intimacy was OK, kissing was was OK, oral was OK because she already did it twice today, but his cock in her pussy was perhaps not OK? Zaffar was by now so horny he could fuck anything with a hole. He crawled up to her and placed his head on her semi exposed belly. He knew what he wanted to do next. She had pleasured him twice already, maybe it was time for him to give her oral pleasure. How would she react he wondered? Farah was in a half awake state but eventually realised Zaffar was there with his head on her. She caressed him as he started to kiss her belly. Zaffar's kisses moved down to her public pad. He attempted to pulled her shalwaar down only to receive her objection. Farah started to pant.

"oh no, noooo, don't, please don't!". Zaffar carried on.

"please let me pleasure you, I want to". In Farah's mind, her father-in-law was about to fuck her senseless. After a half-hearted struggle, Zaffar finally managed to pull down her underwear. Still thinking Zaffar was about to bury his cock inside her, she covered her eyes with her hands in fear of being fucked and kept her legs together as hard as possible.

"Daddy-jee, please don't do this" she protested in her sexy voice. "Please let me darling" replied Zaffar.

"No, please don't fuck me" she protested again. Zaffar was surprised she thought this.

"I'm not going to darling, I respect you. I'm going to do something different". He finally managed to part her legs to see for the first time his gorgeous daughter in law's wet vagina. It looked tight for a grown woman who was also a mother. Zaffar dropped his face down as he inhaled her pussy's aroma, followed by a brief kiss of her pussy lips. Farah covered her whole face with her hands and squirmed. Zaffar was not holding back and slowly inserted his index finger into the tight hole. He pushed in half a finger to see her reaction. Farah was already in sensory overload. He had found her sweet spot, right at the entrance. The fingering continued and Zaffar eventually loosened her up to be able to insert two fingers simultaneously.

Zaffar hadn't eaten a pussy since his cousin Abida's back in 1998 around her house when her husband was in prison. This one was even more beautiful. He lowered his mouth and gently began to kiss, lick and bite it.

"owwwwwh, aaaaaaah, ka miki karneh oh?" (oh, ah, what are you doing to me?).

Zaffar ignored the protests and carried on sending his tongue deeper into Farah's wet cunt. After a few minutes of watching Farah wince and buckle, he finally stopped and moved up to her breasts pulling her kameez upwards. He spent a few moments licking her nipples and planting deep kisses into her mouth. Zaffar pulled off his trousers and shorts so his cock could finally breath. He stripped off Farah's top and bra for the first time observing her entire naked body. Farah wasn't sure what was coming next. She was confused. Was her father-in-law lying he wasn't going to fuck her pussy? Was he going to surprise fuck her? Though he hadn't done it yet, she was already having visions of being mounted missionary style and fucked bareback by her father-in-law. His cock was already inside her, at least it felt like it. Zaffar was being more careful than she thought though. He already vowed to respect her wishes to 'keep it halal'.

He then positioned himself into the 69 position. Farah breathed a sigh of relief and then forced his cock into her mouth as he continued using his mouth to pleasure her vagina. The mutual pleasuring session sent her into overdrive.

"mmmmm, aaaaaaah, owwwwwww, aaye, my pussy, yes!". She had never had her pussy explored and dealt with like this and found it way too much to deal with prior to today. But a new thing was happening, her handling of pleasure was improving. Zaffar sent his lips and tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy. The wet noises and moaning filled the room.

"ooow, I'm cummmmmmming, aaaaaaaaah!" Farah cried.

After another minute of this, she quivered insanely for 15 seconds as she had the deepest orgasm of her life. Zaffar responded in good time by once again releasing stream after stream of cum into his daughter-in-law's mouth, though this time, she did not protest or dare to move away. She let her father-in-laws hot semen sit on her tongue and at the back of her mouth whilst he collapsed his face on to her soaking wet pussy. The room went quiet for a minute until Zaffar turned around and looked at her face to make sure she was OK. Farah smiled, and then did something Zaffar had only ever seen in pornos...She opened her mouth wide to reveal and let slide a mouth full of cum with a super sexy smile. It drooled down the side of her face and onto the pillow. Zaffar knew he had found a true cock whore and turned around to kiss her whilst trying to avoid tasting his own juices. They both collapsed on to the bed in each others arm completely naked, wet, dirty and stinking only to then doze off.

Upon waking up, Farah looked at her phone to see 45 minutes had passed and she had 2 missed calls from Saad and a message to say he's arrived in Rome. There was also a message from her sister to say the kids were fine and not to worry. She got up to take a shower, taking her phone with her into the shower. It rang again, it was Saad.

Saad: "Hi babe, how's it going?"

Farah: "Yeah fine, we got the main bits done, just need to fix some thing for your dad in the living room, then we'll be on our way".

After a few minutes discussing Saad's plans for the rest of the day, they end the call. Farah is now taking a shower when the bathroom door opens.

"Can't a girl have a little privacy around here any more?" she jokingly asked.

"Thought I'd double up and shower with you as the hot water doesn't last long here"

Farah stood next to her father-in-law admiring his hairy dad-bod and ass as she helped him shower. Zaffar delighted at being observed by his daughter-in-law.

"You're very attractive sir" she commented as she placed her hand on his hairy chest. Zaffar pulled her in closer and gave her a deep kiss once again whilst grabbing and squeezing her breasts. The water was now turning cold and they both got out in a hurry.

"I've had the best time today with you Farah"

"Really? I hope I made you happy"

"I think your mature enough to hear this, so I'll say it. My view since a long time is that any man and a women can have a sexual relationship. Married or not. If they are of strong mind and want to be connected intimately, it's their business what they do with each other. Society is not prepared to hear these views but they are stuck in the dark ages. I don't feel any guilt today. How about you?"

"I'm so glad to hear that. I feel liberated today. I'm married to your son and love him, but I also like what we do together. Secret stays forever, promise and no guilt from me"

"So you want to keep this up?"

"We'll struggle to find a venue as good as this, won't we?"

"No we won't, I have at least one in every city in this country!". They both laughed and embraced once again.

"It's getting late, we should be on the road by 6pm. Shall we finish up in the living room?"

"Wait, your mother-in-law is going to smell your perfume on me. I can't go home tonight"

"We have to. We can't stay together in the same apartment overnight! People will talk. And the kids need to be picked up from my sisters as Saad doesn't get home till Tuesday.

"Come on, stay with me here, I'm so tired after today, I haven't got the energy to drive. Let's make an excuse. The car won't start and has been taken to a garage?"

"LOL. People might talk. Ummmmm...."

"Please?" Zaffar begged.

Farah considered she too was exhausted after today and may not seem herself if she got home looking and feeling all shagged out.

"OK, let's do it but we leave tomorrow before 10 OK?"

Zaffar asked her to take the bed as he took the couch. Both eventually slept like logs dozing off at 9pm. Zaffar woke up first at around 6am to another rock hard erection. He walked into the bedroom where Farah was lay blissfully asleep and snoring away with her beautiful pale ass in view 'god, I've done everything with this girl, except fuck her pussy, which I'm never going to do anyway' he thought. As he reminded himself about yesterday, he could see Farah starting to fidget. Her right hand moved to the middle of her crack in an effort to drive out a wedge. Zaffar was now eyeing up her ass in a way he did not do yesterday. 'How would it feel to bury my cock in that ass?' They couldn't fuck today, they had to get back home looking fresh.

"daddy-jee......... come here, don't just stand there".

Zaffar smiled upon hearing her voice and walked up to the side of the bed. Farah could see his cock was already rock hard and without any prompting pulled him in towards herself. "Nice and again, so early big boy". With one hand she pulled down his boxers to reveal his cock again. She got up to kneel on the side of the bed wearing only her panties and no bra. Like a pro, she began kissing and smothering her lips all over his cock just like the day before.

"Mmmmmmm, I love this big lullah" (dick).

Her tongue then did her magic as she encircled base and tip eventually devouring her father-in-law's entire length into her mouth. The gag reflex was now tamed.

"I'm gonna make it nice and wet for you daddy-jee. I'm gonna need it later"

Zaffar remembered that he first entered the room with the unlikely but seriously dirty idea of fucking his daughter-in-law's ass. Was her willingness to make him extra sloppy in readiness for him ramming that cock up up her ass?' He hoped it was. After 10 minutes of intense cocksucking with Farah's big tits bouncing in front of the wardrobe mirror, Zaffar pulled out of her mouth and handled her to position her on the bed again lying down on her stomach. He wanted to at least lick that sweet Kashmiri girl ass once before she blew him and they left the apartment.

"Aaapna too kohl" (spread your ass). Zaffar kissed and licked her crack. A first for Farah.

"oh, oh, nggggg, aaaaaaaah, I love this". Her ass cheeks shook as she experienced her first ass rimming.

"Oooooooooh!" she yelped as Zaffar sent his tongue even deeper. After 5 minutes of rimming his daughter-in-laws ass and fingering her pussy at the same time, he brought her to orgasm. Farah's ass hole and pussy lips pulsated as the ecstasy drove her into an uncontrolled moment of loud moaning and pleasure. This was the precise moment, when Farah's body learned that sexual pleasure is what it craved more than any other form of enjoyment. As the last orgasmic flex died out, her body took no time to reset itself and instantly wanted more.

Farah turned around and looked at Zaffar with a very desperate fuck me please face...

"fuck my ass.......please."

Zaffar had a WTF moment, 'what did I just hear?' he asked himself ....

"wwwhat, my love?"

"I want you to put your cock in my ass. I'v never done it. I'm ready to try it" she told him in her over-sexed voice.

Zaffar was taken by surprise to hear this from his daughter-in-law. His mind briefly drifted back to 1995 when he owned a convenience store and Julie the shop assistant, who worked for him at the time, got caught stealing cash. She begged him not to call the police and then offered her ass to him as an incentive. That was his first and last time and he smiled after remembering the rough ass fucking Julie deserved and got that day. His mind came back to the present....

"But my dear, that's not halal?"

"Please. Do it. I don't care. I want you. Mere too vich aapna lullah bao" (put your cock in my ass)

Zaffar was pleased to see his daughter-in-law was as dirty as any man could've hoped. He immediately new this was going to be one long, rough, noisy fuck session and got up to close the bedroom door before before the neighbours on the other side of the hall heard anything. He jumped back on to the bed and began massaging his cock through her ass cheeks scooping his saliva and her pussy juices. Zaffar was now ready to pound the shit out of his son's girl. Like the horny old Pakistani dad he was, he spread her ass checks wide and spat on her hole. Forgetting who the beautiful lady in front of him was, he mounted her from behind and pressed his hard cock into the glistening black hole of his daughter in law. Her bum-hole opened up like magic for Zaffar allowing him to penetrate about 4 inches of his cock immediately, but then suddenly seized up.

As Farah felt a cock go up her rectum for the first time, her anal muscles instantly closed in rejection holding him in with a tight grip. Farah yelped....

"ohwowowow, hooooooooooo! Yeaaa, ha, ha, aaaaaarggg, owwwwww, uh huh, fuck yes".

Zaffar forcefully pushed his shaft in even further against her anal resistance. She moaned load, and lunged forward in a bid to get away from his invading organ. Her ass was high up and her legs bent up as they began to shake. Zaffar was determined to not let her go anywhere, he was now ready to force fuck Farah if he needed to. He pinned her down resting his head on hers as he drove his cock in further, eventually delivering 7 inches of girthy Pakistani dad cock right up his daughter-in-laws shitter. Farah, for the first time screamed loud enough to be noticed by the neighbours.

"aaaaah, my ass, fuck, it.....it....hurts" Zaffar stopped and retreated thinking he'd harmed her.

"No! keep fucking me, fuck me, hard".

She reached her hand out behind her and pulled his buttocks back in.

"ohwwww, waaaa, aaaaah". The mixed moans, cries, and expressions of joy filled the room as Farah's body learned to deal with ecstasy of sexual pain. On the second attempt, Zaffar gave his full might ensuring she was getting his cock shaft stretching her anal cavity in every possible way.

CptFucker
CptFucker
24 Followers