British Pakistani becomes Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zaffar picked up pace with his his 7 inch cock in and out of his daughter-in-law's virgin ass. Farah finally realised her calling as an anal whore.

"I'm loving it, aaaah yes, keep going, don't stop, fuck the shit out of me you dirty old man. Fuck your daugher-in-law in the ass with that big lullah. Uh!".

Zaffar noticed her eyes starting to water up but eventually accepted she was in love with the pain because she was encouraging him more. After fucking her ass rough for another 5 minutes, Zaffar could feel and see leakage. He could smell shit and wondered that he might have pushed his cock in too far. She shook violently and muttered a few more swear words. Zaffar could take it no more and shot his load. Farah felt pulse after pulse as Zaffar emptied himself inside her holding her waist tight as he did so. Farah's entire anal cavity was now filling up with her father-in-laws cum.

"ungggggggghg, yeaaaaaaah!!!!!" she cried out. The pressure build up brought on another orgasm and she shook once more, finally letting her face and arms sink in to the bed.

After just 10 seconds, she cried out..

"I need to do a shit. Fuck! Quick! Move!".

With that Zaffar hopped off his daughter-in-law thinking the worst. Farah got up and hopped to the bathroom after getting her first ass-fucking. As soon as she landed on the toilet, she pushed to deliver a deeply satisfying bowel movement. She laughed with surprise, joy and pleasure as she looked down to see her father-in-law's pure white cum infused with her own shit now sitting at the bottom of the pan. She hurriedly flushed the toilet to get rid of any evidence left behind as a result of this embarrassing event. After washing up, she sat down with him to plant a sloppy and deep french kiss.

"Thanks for the best fuck of my life" she smiled. Zaffar was relieved to see she was in good spirits after getting her ass pounded.

They showered together once more, got dressed and left the apartment earlier than originally planned. Farah arrived home, prepared lunch and the collected the kids. The following 2 days were much needed to recover from all the cock sucking and the ass-pounding she got. Zaffar definitely ripped her open but she was still left satisfied by the deep orgasm she had during the experience and that's all that mattered. After showering and putting in her fresh wife look she smiled to herself in the mirror whilst accepting her new life. To enjoy and be enjoyed by any man whomever she wished. She was happy about it, with zero guilt, and wanted more.

End of Part 1