Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, yes. Yes, it is," Dr. Ritter began. "That's a special custom impl-"

"That one! That's what I want!" Britnee interrupted. "I want the biggest, fakest, roundest, jumbo jugged titties on the planet! Overfill them to 20000 if'n ya have ta!"

Sweat appeared on Dr. Ritter' brow as a look of surprise and pure joy spread across his face. He instinctively rubbed his bulging crotch as he regained his composure. "Oh, my... umm I mean, Yes. Of course, this will all depend on my examination. Your current size and other factors such as the elasticity of your skin will be the final deciders. There is also a very minor chance of rejection. Some people's bodies reject implants, of course. And there are other complications. But, we'll go over those before your final decision when we set a date for the procedure."

"Yeah, about that," Britnee replied. "Ima gets these implants but, I need ta wait a few weeks. Maybe a month or two."

Dr. Ritter frowned momentarily. "Oh, well... in that case, we can postpone the examination if you like."

"Doctor, What Britnee means is, she has some... professional obligations to fulfill before she can go under the knife, so to speak." Julie smiled and rose from her chair.

She walked up to the doctor and pressed her massive bust against his arm as she whispered in his ear, "It's just a temporary setback. Nothing to worry about."

Dr. Ritter shivered with lust at Julie's touch. "Yes, well... Yes indeed. We'll do the procedure whenever you wish, Miss Lain."

Britnee was starting to sweat as her own lust kicked into overdrive. All the talk about big breasts was driving her nuts. The obviously large package inside the doctor's pants was driving her nuts too. She walked over to the exam table. "How about we get this exam over with. That way, you'll have plenty of time to prepare and I'll know what to expect."

Dr. Ritter beamed. "A great idea! If you please, you may get undressed behind that screen."

'Fuck it, Doc!" Britnee jumped up on the table and whipped her top off. "I ain't shy! Hell, ever'one's seen my tits anyways!"

Dr. Ritter grinned and leered at Britnee. "Yes, very nice! Give me just a moment."

He turned and began scrubbing his hands at a nearby sink. Julie smiled at Britnee and raised an eyebrow. Britnee silently mouthed the word 'What" at her. Julie silently replied by pointing at the doctor and holding her hands out to indicate the length of his penis. Britnee looked shocked. "Seriously?" she mouthed.

"Well, if you're ready." Dr. Ritter finished stretching a pair of gloves onto his hands.

Britnee leaned back on her hands and thrust her chest out. "Feel free, Doc! I'm all yours!"

Dr. Ritter began taking measurements and pulled a small data recorder from his lab coat. He mumbled a few notes and then began touching and squeezing Britnee's tits in a very professional manner. The exam lasted for several more minutes before Dr. Ritter motioned to a screen with ruler markings on it.

"If you will stand right here, Miss Lain, Ill take a few before pictures for reference. Yes, that's it. Stand straight, hands at your sides." He picked up a camera and snapped several photos.

"Usually, I get paid to let people take my pic naked like." Britnee joked.

"What?" Dr. Ritter looked up."Ah, yes. Very good. Haha! You may get dressed now if you like."

"If you don't mind, Doc, I'm a little hot. I'll just stay like this for a minute." Britnee jumped back onto the exam table.

"I must say, Miss Lain," Dr. Ritter began, "You have an amazing pair of breasts. They are perhaps the most perfectly shaped natural breasts I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot. The fact that they are as big as they are and not a sign of stretching or sagging, well, simply amazing."

Britnee blushed. "Gosh, gee... Thanks, Doc! That's a nice thing to say."

Dr. Ritter seemed lost in thought. "I wonder... Yes. I think so!" He turned and pressed a button on the wall. "Miss Tahtaz, Please bring the black box to the examination room. Yes, the black box. I'm sorry ladies, this should only take a few minutes."

Julie walked over to the exam table and whipped off her shirt and tank top. "Doctor, now that you've examined Britnee's tits, maybe you could examine mine."

The doctor grinned from ear to ear. "Oh my, yes!"

He began to fondle and squeeze Julie's round, massive tits. Julie moaned as her nipple grew erect and her pussy heated up.

"I see no deviations or malformations," Dr. Ritter grunted. Do they feel alright?"

Oh, yes, Dr! Yes!" Julie moaned.

Dr. Ritter pinched and pulled her nipples. "And your nipple response is quite good. I see no problems here."

"Oh, no, doctor!"Julie groaned as she writhed to his touch. "Everything feels right!"

Britnee climbed down from the table and knelt between Dr. Ritter' legs. "Sooo... While you're examining her tits, Ima examines this big, fat bulge in your pants, Doc."

She unzipped his pant and pulled out his fat, raging hardon. "Holy shit!" she gasped. "That's a big dick! Let's proceed with the oral examination."

Britnee grasped the doctor's hard cock and swirled her tongue around the throbbing head. Dr. Ritter opened his mouth to speak but, Julie grabbed his head and fed him a mouthful of hot tit.

"Oh God, Yes!" the doctor moaned as he slobbered and sucked on Julie's massive tit. He squeezed and licked every inch of the tits he created as Julie pressed his face tight to her flesh.

Britnee sucked on his fat cockhead as she pulled on the nine inch monster with both hands. She slurped down the salty precum weeping from the pisshole like it was the water of life. "Fuck!" she grunted. "This cock tastes so good!"

She flicked her tongue at the piss hole and swabbed the head before licking the length of the shaft down to the balls.Dr. Ritter groaned as he sucked a hard nipple between his lips and thrust his hips forward. Britnee squeezed his fat prick as hard as she could and slapped his cock on her lips before licking her way back to the tip and engulfing the head in her mouth. She bobbed her head, taking more cock in her mouth. Soon she was banging the back of her throat with it and the spit drooled from the corners of her overstretched lips.

"Gaaahhh, that's good cock!" Britnee gasped as she released the throbbing prick. "I need it down my throat! Give it to me, Doc! Gimme that big dick!"

She eagerly slurped up a glob of spit from her lower lip and dripping cock as her hands unbuttoned the doctor's pants and pulled them down, releasing his heavy ball sack. She dove on his cock taking it to the back of her throat. She stabbed herself with it as she pulled him closer. Inch by inch slid into her mouth and down her throat. Sucking and slobbering, Britnee gagged herself on the enormous cock until her nose was buried in the wiry, grey hair of his pubes.

Dr. Ritter groaned and released his grip on Julie's tits. He grabbed Britnee roughly and began banging his hips into her face. Julie gripped his head tighter and began twisting her torso back and forth, whipping the doctor with her perfectly round, inflated tits.

"Yes!" Dr. Ritter cried. "Yes, my beauties! Pummel me!"

Britnee looked up as she bathed the length of Dr. Ritter' cock with her tongue. The sight of Julie's huge tits swinging back and forth was almost too much for her. She groaned as she slobbered on the fat prick. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum if you keep that up, Julie!"

She slapped her hand between Julie's denim-clad thighs and began rubbing the older woman's crotch. Julie moaned as her knees buckled slightly. "Suck those titties, Dr! Make me cum!"

A moment later, the three lust-crazed freaks froze as they heard the door open. Three heads turned to see Miss Tahtaz walk into the room carrying a black box roughly the size of a shoebox.

"Ohhh, Doctuh!" she exclaimed in her cartoonish voice. "I see I'm late for da pahty!"

Setting the box down, Miss Tahtaz walked up to the threesome and grabbed her uniform. She ripped it off in one motion, exposing her unbelievably huge, fake tits. She was clad only in a white garter belt with matching stockings and six-inch stiletto heels.

"Hey, shorty." She grinned at Britnee, "That's an awful big sausage ya gots dere. Be careful ya don't choke!"

Britnee spat on Dr. Ritter' fat nine inches. "Watch this, sister!" she said before taking the entire length of his cock down her throat in one long suck.

Dr. Ritter groaned and bucked his hips against her face. He fisted Britnee's braids and held her tight to his crotch as she massaged his throbbing meat with her soft throat. Miss Tahtaz looked on in amazement.

"Holy cats! I kin only git not even half that much in my mout! You got like superpowers or sumpthin!" Miss Tahtaz cried.

Julie was now completely naked and fingering her dripping cunt. "Come here, Deb. I have an idea. Doc? Sit on the edge of this table Debra and I are going to tit fight your face!"

Dr. Ritter could only moan as he sat back, letting Britnee remove his pants. "It's true. No one has ever been able to take my entire cock down their throat like that. The feeling is incredible!" he groaned.

"Don't worry, Doc. There's more where that came from." Britnee grinned as she removed the rest of her clothes. Stepping between the doctor's thighs, she stroked his spit coated cock with both hands.

Dr. Ritter groaned again as Julie and Miss Tahtaz knelt on the table on either side of him and buried his head between their overly-inflated fake tits. The two jumbo jugged sluts gripped each other's upper arms and pressed their enormous tits together, pushing each other back and forth. Dr. Ritter gasped and sputtered as the hot tit flesh threatened to smother him to death. Britnee watched with awe at the sight of their huge, round, firm tits mashing against each other. She stroked the long, fat cock in her hands faster as she squeezed it for all she was worth. Her pussy leaked down her thighs as she watched.

'Fuck, I'm so fucking horny!" she groaned before diving on Dr. Ritter' cock and taking it deep in her throat. She released her grip on the massive dong and reached out to squeeze and massage the asses of the tit-fighting women over her.

"You think your tits, uhh... are better than mine?" Julie said playfully, getting into the roleplay as she rubbed her nipples against Miss Tahtaz's.

The brunette gnashed her teeth in response. "You know it, blondie! You're puny... Ooohhh yessss... tits ain't got nuttin' on my poifect paih!"

"We'll... fuck that's so good... see about that, slut!' Julie began bumping into Miss Tahtaz, slamming the doctor as she did so. Miss tahtaz moaned and pounded her mega-breasts into Julie's. Britnee stopped sucking as she watched the balloons of tit flesh bouncing just inches above her face.

"You dirty sluts are makin' me so horny!" She groaned and spanked Julie hard on her ass. "Shame on you both fer teasin' me!"

She spanked Miss Tahtaz before taking the fat nine-inch cock twitching against her face back down her throat. Dr. Ritter spluttered and sobbed as he grabbed Britnee's braids and pumped his hips. His face and scalp were beet red from so much heavy tit rubbing against him. His breathing was ragged and he was delirious with lust.

"Oh, God!" he cried, fucking Britnee's hot throat. "I need to cum! Mouth! Tittys! Pussy! Cum!!" he groaned.

Britnee pulled herself off his fat dick and shouted "No! Not until I cream all over this fuckin' dick! Get up on that table Doc! Ima ride this meat stick like you never had it!"

"And I'm going to ride your face, doctor!" Julie cried

Britnee squatted over the doctor's pelvis and lowered her cunt onto his throbbing, bloated cock.

"OHHH FUCK, That's so good!" she groaned as the heavy cock split her dripping cunt open and stretched it out. Britnee bounced slowly up and down, taking the prick deeper, moaning with each plunge.

Dr. Ritter started to reply but, his words were cut off by Julie's hot pussy mashing against his mouth. He lapped hungrily at the wet flesh, licking her clit as she gyrated on his face. Julie moaned and held her enormous, fake tits up for Britnee to feast on. The tiny slut grabbed them in her hands and greedily suckled on a nipple.

Dr. Ritter bucked his hips as his long cock bottomed out deep in the tight hole gripping him like a vise. He grabbed Britnee's waist and pounded into her. He stabbed his tongue into Julie's flexing cunt causing the horny blonde to thrust her hips back and forth on his face. The three fuckers groaned and cried and sucked and pounded each other as their bodies mashed and bumped and slid together.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Britnee gasped pulling herself off the perfect tit in her face. "Fuck me hard Doc! Pound that little pus-"

Her words were cut off by another set of giant tits smothering her. "Suck 'em, shorty! Tat's a 9000cc tit yuh got crammed in yuh mout!" Miss Tahtaz commanded.

Britnee cried and sucked for all she was worth. Her cunt spasmed around the hard flesh drilling balls deep into it. She slammed up and down furiously on the raging prick as she filled her mouth with super-enhanced tit.

'Ohhh! Ima gonna Cum!" Britnee sobbed, spit drooling from her mouth. 'YESSS YESSSS CCUUUUUMMMMIIINNGGG!!"

"I'm Cumming Too!" Julie cried, flooding the doctors face with pussy nectar. She jerked forward, slamming into Britnee and Miss Tahtaz.

Britnee screamed as another orgasm ripped through. Four massive, implant filled tits rubbing her head and face were too much and she lost all control. She squirted all over the fat prick inside her cunt as she shook with orgasmic convulsions.

"FUBFUbFUCKKK!! CUMMINGCUMMINBBB!! SO MUCH TIT!! SO MUCH DICKB!! BBBBBLLLLMMMLLL!! Gahh! Shit!! I Can't ta-take it! GLAAAHH BBBLLAAA!!" Britnee cried, or tried to with so much hot flesh pressing into her face.

"I'm going to cum soon!" Dr. Ritter groaned as Britnee's spasmodic pussy massaged every hard inch of his cock.

Britnee snapped to her senses and hopped of the doctor, kneeling between his legs. "Give us a cum shower, Doc! Hose us down with that creamy spunk!"

Julie fell forward and joined Miss Tahtaz in smothering the doctor's cock in tit flesh. The doctor groaned and writhed as they gave him a four tit titfuck. Britnee eagerly licked his heavy, cum filled nutsack. The doctor tensed up and erupted! Hot jizz exploded from his cock like a geyser, showering everyone and everything near. Cum rained down on the three horny sluts, soaking their hair, faces and, tits! The massive cock continued ejecting it's goo for several minutes as the doctor trembled and moaned in ecstasy. Hot, sticky cum was everywhere... on the ceiling, the floor, the exam table, and equipment. It dripped off the faces of his patients and assistant. It dripped off their tits.

"Oh... Oh my..." Dr. Ritter moaned, as his orgasm subsided. He sat up to see Britnee stroking his still hard cock and kissing Miss Tahtaz deeply, the two swapping spit and jizz. He grinned and sat watching as the three sluts shared kisses and cum and cleaned each other's faces and tits with their tongues. After a few minutes, he helped Julie down and stood. As he reached for his pants, he noticed his still throbbing cock and began stroking it.

Britnee spied him jacking his bloated cock and knelt before him. "Oh.My. God. This old fucker is still hard! C/mon, Doc! Feed me that jizz! I skipped breakfast and I need a protein boost!"

She clamped her lips around his cockhead and sucked and licked it greedily. The doctor grabbed the back of her head and furiously jacked his cock. Julie and Miss Tahtaz knelt on either side of Britnee and held their huge tits up, encouraging the doctor to blow his load.

"Do it, doctor! Cum down her throat!" "Yeah, boss! Choke that bitch with yer choad load!" "CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM!" they began chanting.

"Yes!" the doctor cried. "Swallow my load!"

Britnee opened her mouth just as the first wad of cum spewed from his cock, splashing the back of her throat. She gulped it down and filled her mouth with the next few spurts until it leaked out over her chin. As she swallowed the heavy load, Dr. Ritter pulled out and stuffed his convulsing prick into Julie's willing mouth. Julie drank deep and swallowed all she could before the horny surgeon gave his load to Miss Tahtaz who gagged and choked on the thick wads of spunk before swallowing as much as her throat would take.

Dr. Ritter groaned and continued cumming, spraying the three insatiable sluts with rope after rope of hot jizz. He painted their faces with his sticky, white goo and dowsed their tits in spunk. With a deep, happy moan, the doctor finished, slapping his heavy dong on their faces. He took a step back on shaky legs and looked on with joy as the ladies swapped cum and licked each other clean.

"Thank you, ladies, that was a most enjoyable break. I must say, a bit unexpected, but, most enjoyable. Miss Tahtaz, if you could fetch some towels, I'm sure our guests would like to clean up. Julie? Miss Lain? Please join me at my desk when you're ready."

Dr. Ritter stuffed his huge cock back in his pants as the ladies toweled off and got dressed. A few minutes later, Julie and Britnee returned to their seats, both slightly high from their little orgy but quite curious about the contents of the black box Miss Tahtaz had placed on the desk.

"So what's in the box, Doctor?" Britnee asked.

Dr. Ritter leaned forward, put his hands together and smiled. "Something special. Something new and very special. You see, Ms. Lain, the biggest problem with large and, extra large implants is human skin. Skin is elastic. The amount of elasticity varies from person to person yet there is a general maximum to the elasticity. Therefore, we normally have to start with small implants and then wait for the skin to stretch. This takes time, sometimes a very long time. When the skin is stretched sufficiently, we can replace the implants or, as in Julie's case, we start with expander implants and add fluid. If I recall correctly, we started you off with 500cc then replaced them a few years later with the 3000cc expander set you have now, yes?"

Julie smiled. "Yes, that's right."

"And we have almost reached the limit of how much we expand those lovely implants. We wouldn't want leakage by putting too heavy a strain on the material. Another risk is an infection. Primarily, infection from the incision or the refill port. The second biggest problem with large implants, as I'm sure Julie can tell you, is weight. A set of 1000cc implants have the same as a two-liter bottle of soda pop. Imagine carrying one of those strapped to your chest every day. Thankfully, the saline or silicone gel used in breast implants has a much lesser density than soda pop so, the weight is somewhat less."

Julie nodded, "Britnee, dear, I'm carrying fourteen liters of tits. Let me tell ya, it's a daily struggle. My workout schedule is almost as grueling as my travel schedule."

Britnee frowned as she took this all in.

"Yes," Dr. Ritter continued. "Exercise is very important. Your back, neck and shoulder muscles must be in tip-top shape to support the weight of large breasts. Many of my patients come to me for reductions. As much as I personally hate the idea, it is often very necessary to remain in good health."

"Crap!" Britnee sighed. You mean I gotta workout? Like lift weights n stuff? That sucks!"

Julie grinned and patted her arm. "Don't worry. We'll get you in shape in no time."

Britnee made a face.

"Dr. Ritter coughed. "There is good news, however. I believe I have found a solution to both the skin growth and weight problems. Behold!"

Dr. Ritter placed the box in front of him and opened the lid. Julie and Britnee leaned forward and peered inside. They looked at the doctor and shrugged.

"It looks like an implant," Julie said.

"Yeah," Britnee stated. "What's so special about this one?"