Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just watch. "Dr. Ritter grinned. He picked up a small device and pressed a button on the face. Over the next minute, the implant grew until it was double its original size.

"Da FUQ?!?" Britnee gasped. She looked at Julie who looked at her. Both women were completely shocked.

"Wait a moment." Dr. Ritter clicked the button again. The implant slowly returned to its original size.

Julie blinked and shook her head. "Doctor? I'm, I'm... I'm not sure what to say!"

Britnee also shook her head. "I know what to say... Holy Shit!"

"Holy shit, indeed!" Dr. Ritter replied. Ladies, I present to you the "Smart Breast", patent pending. The cutting edge in implant technology. The culmination of ten years of research and development with the help of Shroud Chemical."

Julie frowned. "Okay, but how does it work? And more specifically, What does it do?"

Dr. Ritter took the implant from the box and held it in his hands. "Have you ever heard of nanotechnology?"

Britnee sat up. "Ya mean them microscopic robot like things what can build stuff or reproduce or whatever? Saw it on Discovery Channel."

'Exactly! Well, I've developed a special silicone gel that reacts to an electrical stimulus. When an electrical current, a very, very small current, is introduced, the gel expands. When the current is shut off, the gel returns to its original state."

Julie spoke up. "But, what does that have to do with nanotech?"

Dr. Ritter smiled again. "The problem with the gel was finding a way to hold the gel at a desired level of expansion. Leakage and ultimately, rupture of the shell plagued my early experiments. Then, a colleague at Shroud suggested I try a new form of nanobot he was developing. A nanobot-based upon superconductor technology. It's made mostly of a special plastic/ceramic compound and uses silicon as a building block..."

"That's great and all, Doc, but way too technical for me." Britnee interrupted. "Can ya give us the short version? Ya know, cut to the chase?"

Dr. Ritter set the implant down. "I'm sorry, the gist of it is, the bots can hold an electrical charge and release that same charge as well as build copies of themselves using the gel compound. Therefore, implant expansion is controllable. As a bonus, as the bots consume the gel, the implant becomes lighter while maintaining its volume. I can now install a set of implants that over time will enlarge themselves to a predetermined size without the need for additional surgery or saline injections."

"That makes sense," Julie said. "But, what about shape? How do you control that?"

'Yeah, and, what happens with all them nanobots swimming around in there? Ain't you afraid they'll tear through the shell and rupture it?" Britnee added.

"To answer your question first," the doctor smiled at Britnee. "The bots make up the shell. Or, 99.8% of the shell to be exact. As they stimulate the gel to expand, they replicate themselves to grow the shell bigger, so to speak. And our research has shown that the shell actually gets stronger and thicker with this growth. So far, there has been absolutely no signs of leakage or ruptures of any kind. My colleague thinks the material may be bulletproof as well but, I suggest not attempting any experiments of that kind yet. As for your question, Julie, my dear, that is where the 'smart' part comes in."

He handed the implant to Julie. "If you will look at shell just below the company logo, that's right, next to the serial number, Yes, there. That little, tiny square is a dedicated microprocessor. It controls the nanobots. Everything the bots do include how and where they expand is controlled by that chip."

Julie handed the implant to Britnee. Then, both women looked at Dr. Ritter with awe.

Dr. Ritter continued. "Now, this is the best part. The processor can be accessed by a software app I developed. You can use it on your phone or, tablet, desktop computer... any wifi device you like. Imagine..."Alexis? Increase my bust one half size today". Ha Ha! This technology is going to change the world!"

Julie placed the implant on the desk. "So, if a patient had asymmetrical breasts, and let's face it, most women do, these implants could-"

"Make both breasts the same size and shape? Yes, of course. Each bot has an array of sensors built in. Upon implantation, they will measure everything from skin density to elasticity, weight and fat content, then make the necessary adjustments so that each breast is exactly the same. As for shaping, why, the possibilities are endless! From completely spherical to melon shaped to more natural than natural." The doctor's glee was unmistakable.

"I want them!" Britnee blurted out,

"Me too! I must have a set!" Julie agreed.

"Wonderful!" The doctor clapped his hands. "I must warn you, however, these implants are still in the experimental stage. They have yet to be submitted to the FDA for approval and there may be long term complications we are not aware of."

Britnee grinned. "Experimental? Hell, I love experimentin'. So I would be the first to have them in me?"

"Well, no." the doctor replied. "Miss Tahtaz is actually my first subject. We did the procedure nine months ago and she absolutely loves them. She went from 6000cc per breast to 9000cc almost overnight."

Britnee sighed. "Yeah, okay. But that's the set I want. Now I just have to figure out how I want to shape them."

"Wonderful!" Dr. Ritter exclaimed. "We should meet again, say..., in two weeks? To do a more thorough examination and evaluate what size would be best to start with. As I said before, Ms. Lain, You have a pair of extraordinary breasts already. I believe we may be able to enlarge you two cups sizes initially if not three."

Julie smacked Britnee on the arm. "Your workout begins tomorrow."

Britnee frowned. 'Shit."

Dr. Ritter rose from his desk. "It was wonderful to meet you, Ms. Lain. Miss Tahtaz will have a package ready for you at the front desk. Just a few brochures about surgery and dos and don'ts. The normal kind of things. Also, a link to my website where you can see many before and after photos of my work, to help your decision. Also, I'll have her include some preliminary info on the Smart Breasts. But, please tell no one about this. This procedure is very hush-hush."

"Keep it on the down low? Gotcha, Doc and, Thanks!" Britnee turned to leave.

"Julie? May I have a word in private?" The doctor asked. When Britnee had left the room, "Two months? The director will not be pleased. This will upset the schedule a great deal!"

Juli frowned and crossed her arms under her formidable chest. A move that made the doctor weak. "We can't force her to go under the knife. And if you want to see the director's displeasure, just think how he would react if he were to find out about your little bio experiments!" she pointed a finger at the black box.

"Yes, well..." Dr. Ritter lowered his head.

Julie smiled and gently pulled the doctor's head to her gigantic tits. "Now, doctor," she stroked his cheek. "Don't worry. Everything will work out as planned. There, that's a good boy. Soon we will be as Gods. And your new discovery will make you the greatest medical man in history! And, we will all be filthy rich."

Julie released the doctor and turned to the door. "Tell the director I will be calling him tonight."

She walked through the doorway and joined her friend at the reception desk.

--------------