Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfunk45
gfunk45
254 Followers

She smiled seductively at the camera and turned again, bending at the waist to show off her perfect, bubble butt. She reached back and spread her full, round cheeks with both hands, exposing her tiny, wrinkly asshole and pink, wet pussy. Her slick, inner folds opened slightly with a thin, web-like strand of cunt juice sticking to her lips. Britnee flexed her muscles, her tight, tiny holes pouted and relaxed, pouted and relaxed. She released her ample ass flesh and turned again, slipping a hand between her thighs and spreading her cunt between her fingers. Britnee licked a finger and teased her clit, causing more moisture to form on her hot mound.

Lara was snapping photos almost as fast as her camera would refresh. She smiled at Britnee and motioned towards the sofa. Britnee turned and kelt on the cushions and stuck her ass .out. She gyrated and bounced, looking back over her shoulder. With a sly grin, she slipped her thumbs under the waistbands of her skirt and leggings and slowly pulled them down over her round ass. Then she pulled them up again, then back down, stopping just below the crease of her thick cheeks.

Britnee gripped her ass cheeks with both hands and spread them wide. then let go. She repeated this a few times before spreading her legs and arching her back, pushing her hips up as she lay on her shoulders. She reached under herself to spread her cunt with her fingers and reached back with her other hand to tease her tight asshole. The middle fingers of both hands found their way into her tight holes and she fucked herself, pumping her fingers like tiny cocks. She forgot about the cameras for a minute as she pleasured herself then, rolled over on her side and softly kissed and sucked her fingers as she glared at the lens.

On her side, with her knees pulled up to her chest and her glorious ass half off the sofa, Britnee reached for a huge, fourteen inch, cock shaped dildo that was at least as thick as her arm. She licked the length of the monstrous cock and sucked as much of the head as she could fit in her mouth. She slobbered all over the rubber cock and kissed it. She rubbed it over and between her ass cheeks and teased her wet cunt with it. With a groan, she pressed it to her cunt, pushing it in and out. Her dripping hole stretched and contracted around the fat tip. She continued working it in, moaning softly as she stretched her cunt t the limit. Soon, she had nearly half of the huge dong up her pussy. She released her grip and let her pussy push and pull on the heavy, fake dick, fucking herself with her well-trained cunt muscles.

Just s she was about to cum, Britnee grabbed the dildo and pulled it out and stuffed it up her tiny, hot asshole. Her sphincter gripped the rubber toy tightly. With a wail, Britnee pumped the dong in and out of her ass, slowly at first then faster, harder. She pulled the huge cock out to show off her deep gaping asshole. She brought the dildo to her lips and licked it clean.

Britnee rolled on her back still with her knees back and stuffed the fake cock back into her horny cunt. She bent her head to the side to look at the camera with lust-glazed eyes as she fucked her hot pussy.

"Please," she begged. "Please... I need it now! I need that giant dick inside me! Take me to him! Take me to that stud and his uber-cock! Won't someone help me? Please?"

"Okay... Cut! I think we got enough," Larry set his camera down.

Lara pulled the dildo out of Britnee's pussy and licked the gaping hole. "Mmm, Boo. That was hot!"

"Thanks, Boo," Britnee almost blushed. "Boo... Boo? Stop licking me or we're gonna postpone the shoot."

Lara groaned and helped her friend up. "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up and ready.."

----

"So, yeah, babe," Rob frowned, "It looks like someone messed with the security feeds."

"Damn! I knew it!" Julie frowned at her tablet.

I got Fred working on it. But, that doesn't explain why you hung up on me the other night."

"Umm," Julie thought quickly. "Uhh... Okay... wait a second... " Julie shifted her ass on the bed. She was lying with her legs spread and bent, with a few pillows propped up under her shoulders. The tablet was in one hand and her free arm was under her enormous, fake tits, squeezing them together "If you must know... I hung up on you to call Fred."

"Fred," Rob asked incredulously.

"Yes. Fred. I wanted him to check out my room before you could."

"But, why?"

Julie looked away for a moment. "Because... Because your birthday is coming up and I wanted to get you something nice. A surprise... I sent Fred in there to make sure it wasn't stolen And to make sure you didn't find it if it wasn't. There. Now you know..."

It was Rob's turn to look away. "I... I don't know what to say... Baby, that's so sweet! Thank you, my love."

"Oh, honey, I love you so much!" Julie cried. Rob was always easy to manage, she thought to herself.

He husband and wife gazed lovingly "So...," Rob finally said. "Who's the kid?"

Julie giggled and turned her tablet towards her thighs where a naked, young man was lying, belly down, greedily licking her pussy. "Oh, just a nice young guy I met at the club. He's celebrating his 21st birthday."

"Nice." Rob nodded. "How's his cock?"

"Hey, kid! Stand up and show my husband your dick!"

The young man, whose name was Billy, stood nervously. He was sporting a seriously hard, eight-inch cock that was as thick as Julie's wrist. The hard prick jerked with each beat of his pulse.

"Very nice," Rob grinned. "Does he know how to use that fat thing?"

Julie sighed and chuckled. "If he doesn't, he will by tomorrow morning. Okay, Billy, get back to work."

Billy lay down and resumed his task.

"So, who's under your desk, love?" Julie smiled at the tablet.

Rob pushed his chair back and turned his tablet to his crotch. A pretty, light-skinned black girl was eagerly sucking his huge prick. "Say hello to Julie, Marie."

Marie released Rob's dick from her mouth and waved. "Hi, boss!" She smiled then took Rob's nine-inch tool half the way down her throat.

"Hi, dear," Julie responded. "She is a hot little cocksucker. Enough talk, babe, I'm getting wet..."

Rob groaned and set his tablet on his desk. "Cool, babe. Give me a show."

Julie smiled seductively. A moment later, another naked young man came rushing out of the hotel room's bathroom.

"Dude! You gotta try that shower- Holy Shit! Dude! You're eating her pussy!"

Billy raised his head. "Shut up, Richie!"

"Shut the fuck up, both of you. I didn't say you could speak." Julie commanded, angrily.

"Another one?" Rob laughed.

Julie shrugged. "He's the driver."

Rob chuckled. "And he's got a big dick."

Richie's cock had reached full, achingly hard erection the moment the young idiot had seen Julie's gigantic, naked tits. It was easily as thick as Billy's and about an inch longer. "Umm, uhh..." he stammered

Julie silenced him with an upturned hand. "Get that fat cock over here now!"

Richie knelt on the bed next to Julie's head. The ultra busty wife grasped the throbbing cock in her hand and licked the bloated tip. Richie reached to squeeze a fat tit. Julie released his prick and glared at him. "Did I say you could touch my titties?" She resumed slobbering on his young meat stick.

Rob watched for a moment as he throbbed in Marie's mouth. "Hey! Both of you!"

Julie stopped sucking and grabbed Billy by the hair, lifting him from her pussy.

Rob continued. "Listen up! I'm only going to say this once. That ain't some little slut you took to prom, there. That is Julie Juggs! The reigning Mega Busty Feature Dancer of the World! She is the most beautiful, Sexiest, Horniest and most intelligent adult entertainer of all time so, fuck her like you know how to use those big dicks! Do anything she says, everything she says without question or hesitation! Fuck her hard, fuck her nasty. Fuck her like your lives depend on it. Fuck her like it's the last piece of pussy you will ever get because it's the best piece of pussy either of you jerks will ever get!"

Julie sighed happily and set her tablet on the nightstand. "You heard the man... Get to work, boys!"

She shoved Billy's face back between her thighs and grabbed Richie's hand, placing it on top of her head. She glared at the hapless youth. "Fuck my face, kid. Show me what you got!"

Richie did as he was told and began thrusting his hips as Julie sucked hard on his fat cock. She pulled back and groaned, "OOOOHHHHHHHHH..." as Billy's tongue found her clit. Richie cut her off with his huge cock.

Rob leaned back in his seat as he watched his wife. "Now, that's what I'm talking about."

----

"Okay, folks," Britnee smiled. "Today's the day we unveil our newest stud here at Britnee Busted XXX! But I gotta warn ya, he ain't like most dudes. This guy is huge. I mean Huge!" She spread her hands, indicating Frank's lengthy penis. "If'n you saw the blowjob vid I posted a while back, you'll know how difficult a time I had just takin' him down my throat. If ya haven't, check it out!"

"And, the other thing is... this guy is ugly. I mean, ugly like a freight train punched him in his face then set him on fire! He's so ugly, he scares bears! Bears! And mean? This dude is so mean, he once punched his grandma in the face! Hell, he once beat the shit outta a cop! With his dick! Serious! Anyway, cuz this guy is so ugly and so mean, we had to put a mask on him. Yeah... I know what yer thinkin', but it's true. He's the masked cocksman! So follow me and watch me try to tame this dude and his ginormous cock!"

"Oh, and one more thing... We here at the studio decided that this was such a special occasion, that we'd shoot the whole thing in one take with one camera. So, c'mon... it's going to be a hella ride!"

Britnee turned and headed out the door. Larry followed close behind, filming Britnee as she walked back to the shed/dungeon, framing every bounce and jiggle her amazingly round ass made with each step. Just before they arrived at the shed, Britnee stopped.

"Oh look, a penny!" She said and bent over at the waist to pick it up. She looked back at the camera as Larry framed her hot ass and smiled. "Just kiddin'. Just thought you'd like that."

She reached for the door then turned to the camera. "Oh yeah... I forgot to tell y' all his name. Ladies and gent, say hello to Britnee Busted XXX's newest star... Johnny ThunderCock! Destroyer of cunts!"

She flung the door open and stepped inside.

Most of the bondage and S&M equipment had been removed from the shed and the walls had long, black screens temporarily covering them. The lighting was focused on a padded, white table with a cylindrical headrest in the middle of the room. In the shadows behind the table stood the St Andrews Cross covered with a white sheet.

As Britnee entered the room, Jayden and Jed, wearing hooded black cloaks appeared on either side of her and grabbed her wrists.

"What the..." Britnee yelped and struggled to free herself.

A deep, ominous voice boomed from the back of the room. "Bring forth the whore!"

Britnee shook with fear. "What? Whore? Me?"

The twins dragged her to the table. Britnee struggled to free herself but, their grip was too strong. They lifted her onto the table as Lara, Nomi, Tina, and Brandee, all dressed in hooded red cloaks stepped out of the shadows. Each woman grabbed a wrist or ankle and held Britnee down on the table as Jayden and Jed stepped back.

Britnee continued to struggle to no avail. "What the fuck kinda handmaid's tale ripoff is this? I'm gonna beat the ass off of every one of you bitches-"

"Silence!" the unseen voice commanded.

Britnee was stunned to silence. A light appeared over the cross revealing the outline of a man behind the sheet. Lara looked down at Britnee and nodded. The sheet fell revealing Frank, naked and shackled to the cross. He wore a skintight hood that completely covered his face, including his nose and mouth The hood was a deep green in color with black streaks splattered across it. It looked positively evil. The only other piece of clothing he wore was a series of leather straps pinning his gigantic cock to his left thigh. His twelve-inch prick throbbed against the restraints, threatening to break them

"I am Johnny ThunderCock! And this is the Dick of Doom!" Frank bellowed. A thin sheen of sweat highlighted his lean, toned, well-muscled body. He thrust forward against his restraints. His enormous cock flexed, tearing the leather straps. His cock broke free, slapping the air around it.

Britnee struggled harder to free herself from her captors. Her eyes were wide with a mixture of fear, awe, and lust. "Oh, God! It's grown even bigger! Please! Help me! Please... He's gonna kill me with that thing!" she wailed.

A huge wad of jizz exploded from Frank's throbbing cock, arced through the air and landed on the table between Britnee's open thighs. Britnee looked up at Frank, shocked to silence. She looked over at Larry.

"Oh. My. God! We've created a monster!" she cried with honest fear in her voice.

When she looked back at Frank, He laughed and kicked off the shackles restraining his legs. Then, he tore first one wrist then the other from their restraints. He stepped to the edge of the table and wave his hand and commanded, "Bring the whore to me, bitches!"

The four women grabbed Britnee roughly and flipped her onto her knees Britnee struggled to free herself. Lara stopped her with a hard spank on her ass. Britnee moaned and looked up to find the bloated, fat tip of Frank' s now fourteen-inch cock throbbing inches from her face. She moaned with lust and looked up to Frank's hood covered face.

Frank was standing with his arms crossed over his chest. He uncrossed one arm and pointed down at his massive tool. Britnee whimpered and returned her gaze the pulsing, engorged cock. The head was throbbing. Large dollops of precum formed at the tip and dropped to the floor. Britnee stared, hypnotized at enormous cock. Her hips slowly undulated as her fear was replaced with desire. A desire that washed over and through her. Her blood ran hot and her pussy leaked juice and she was filled with a hunger for Frank's cock and only Frank's cock.

She gripped the headrest and began swaying to and fro, never taking her eyes off the fat prick weeping in her face. She was like a cat waiting to pounce and Frank's cock was her prey. She lunged at it, then backed off. She lunged again, this time lashing the tip with her tongue. A soft whimper escaped her lips as she tasted the salty precum.

Britnee lunged at the massive cock again, taking the fat tip in her mouth. She sucked hard and bathed it with her tongue. The bloated cock head swelled and gave up more salty precum. Britnee slurped it down loudly and sucked even harder, moaning as the hot flesh filled her hungry mouth.

"Ohhhh, Goddamit," she groaned as she took a deep breath. She licked the head and teased the soft spot just below the tip before licking down the length of the thick, wide vein on the underside of the massive shaft. She kissed and nibbled her way back to the tip and took it in her mouth once again, bobbing her head as she sucked more inches into her insatiable mouth.

As she came up or air, Frank gripped her head and forced her back down on his fourteen-inch monster cock. Britnee gripped the headrest and let him pump her mouth, filling it with hard meat. Frank banged the back of her throat until spit sprayed out the corners of Britnee's lips. He pulled back, his huge, horn-shaped cock sprang from her lips dripping spit down the throbbing shaft and onto the floor.

Britnee gasped for air. Her hips pumped slowly as she glared at the spit coated prick. She grabbed the monstrous tool and pulled it back to her mouth, sucking and jerking it as hard and fast as she could. The fat tip smacked her throat and slid forward. Frank grunted with pleasure as he felt her soft throat massaging his cock. Britnee choked on the fat cock, sending a ripple of sexual ecstasy through Frank's cock. Britnee's tiny fists pumped and pulled on the hard shaft as she choked down even more of Frank's cock.

She looked up at his mask covered face. The cold, expressionless mask combined with the seven inches of hard, fat cock in her mouth and throat overwhelmed her senses and she came. He hips jerked hard as her pussy rippled with orgasmic lust, leaking hot juices down her thighs and soaking the table below her.

"Oh, God," Britnee cried, releasing Frank's cock from her mouth. She gripped his gigantic tool harder as the orgasm racked her body. "I'm cumming for you, Johnny!" she gasped and coughed for air, spit and throat slime dripping off her chin and Frank's prick.

Frank almost came as Britnee jerked and stroked his raging cock. The fat monster grew even harder in her pumping fists. Frank groaned as he used every ounce of his willpower to keep from cumming all over Britnee's face.

"Fuck my throat, ThunderCock! Fuck my fucking throat. "It's yours to fuck anyway you want," Britnee begged, slathering the length of his cock with her juices.

Frank grabbed her head again and stuffed his throbbing dick back down her throat. He thrust his hips fast and hard, gagging the tiny slut on his fat rod. Britnee sucked and moaned on the hot meat, massaging it with her throat muscles. Frank groaned and pounded her face faster. Six, seven, eight, nine inches were soon buried in Britnee's hungry mouth and throat. Frank's grapefruit-sized ball sack slapped against her chin making a lewd, wet, smacking sound.

Frank bellowed, "Yes! Suck that cock!" as Britnee's muffled groans, grunts and cries reverberated down the length of his hard shaft to the root. Britnee sucked on the pistoning cock like a woman possessed, not caring if she choked to death on the fat cock.

Just as she was about to pass out, Frank pulled out of her hot mouth and Britnee came again. This time she curled up in a silent ball of writhing, trembling, twitching flesh.

Frank chuckled as he stood waiting for Britnee to recover. His enormous, footlong plus cock flexed and jerked up and down like an angry python, ready to strike. Britnee rolled over on her back and moaned, her fingers rubbed her wet pussy through her fishnet bodysuit.

"I'm a whore for cock," she moaned. "I'm such a whore for big cock!"

Frank slapped his huge cock on Britnee's face. She groaned and kissed the throbbing flesh, sucking it with her lips. Frank slapped her again, harder. Britnee sobbed and continued kissing the hot meat.

"Please," Britnee sobbed. "Please give me your cock. Please feed me your wonderful cock!"

Frank grunted and reached under her shoulders, pulling her back so that her shoulders rested on the headrest leaving her head hanging over the side if the table. He bent his knees slightly, lining his oversized dick with Britnee's open mouth. He ripped the fishnet covering her torso and squeezed her heavy, full tits in his hands as he slid slowly forward, stuffing his cock into her mouth.

He thrust forward, sliding the tip of his fat cock into her throat. Britnee swallowed, squeezing the hot flesh with her throat muscles. Frank grunted and pushed a few more inches in. Then a few more. He stopped when his cum laden balls rested against Britnee's face.

Frank moaned as Britnee's throat caressed his heavy cock. He held steady for a moment then pulled his huge dick out of her overstretched lips. Ropes of spit and slime ran down the length of his throbbing shaft and puddled on the floor. Britnee gasped and sobbed for air. Frank's hands molesting her tits were feeding her desire and she looked up to him with fire in her eyes.

"Give me more, Johnny! Give me all of it! Give me all of your mighty cock," she begged.

Frank reached down and held her head steady and gripped the base of his head cock. He guided it back into Britnee's insatiable throat up to his fist. Britnee nodded and Frank released his grip, thrusting forward until her lips were pressed against his pubes and ball sack. All twelve plus inches of hard cock were buried in her throat and mouth. Britnee could do little more than drool on the thick meat as she tried to suck him deeper.

gfunk45
gfunk45
254 Followers