Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfunk45
gfunk45
255 Followers

A loud gasp escaped from Tina's lips as she watched Britnee take the entire length. She and the other women had thrown open their robes and were wantonly massaging and fingering their pussies as they watched. Frank glanced over and let out a laugh so evil it chilled Tina to the bone.

Frank grabbed Britnee's swollen tits again as he began sawing in and out of her throat, feeding her all twelve inches of his insanely huge cock. Britnee grunted and slobbered and moaned around the invading meat, doing her best to milk the heavy prick. Her throat was a cock sleeve for Frank's cock. Her face was a punching bag for his heavy, fat balls.

Britnee pumped her hips as she fingered her horny cunt. Throating the biggest cock in porn was driving her insane with desire. When Frank pulled out, she gasped for air and begged for his cum.

"Please, Johnny ThundrCock! Gimme yer cum! Give me your hot, fuck juice!"

She writhed and twisted like a cat in heat, throwing her head back. Frank stuffed her mouth again and pumped a heavy wad down her throat. Britnee squealed with delight and drank down the heavy juice. Frank pumped a few more wads into her before pulling back and jizzing her open mouth. The hot cum splashed out and dripped down her face. Frank looked to one side of the room than the other. He aimed his cock at Brandee and let fly another heavy rope, splattering he face. He repeated the cum shower with the remaining girls before stuffing Britnee's gasping throat again, pummeling the cum hungry bitch with his massive cock.

After a few minutes, Frank pulled out, his cock dripping with spit and drool and cum. He glared down at Britnee who was also dripping with spit and drool and cum. Her makeup and eye shadow were smeared, her braids hanging in disarray as she gasped and sucked much-needed air into her lungs. She looked up at Frank with a mixture of love, worship, and lust that made his huge cock harder than it already was.

Frank pointed to her crotch. "Pussy! Now!" he commanded.

Britnee moaned with lust and tore the fishnet covering her pussy and thighs. She twisted around, spreading her legs and held her cunt lips open with her fingers. Frank reached under her and lifted her hips, pulling her ass onto the headrest.

Britnee pulled her legs back and grabbed her ankles. "Do it, stud! Fuck my little pussy! Stuff me full with your cock of destruction," she rasped, her throat rather sore from the fucking it had received.

Frank pulled her forward a few inches and pressed his cock head into her wet cunt. Britnee cried out in pain and lust as the fat tip stretched her tiny hole. Her cunt muscles gripped him tightly and pushed him out. Frank grunted and thrust again, splitting her cunt open. He pushed again, sinking more hard inches inside her dripping pussy.

Britnee moaned and massaged the fat prick. Frank pumped his hard cock in and out slowly, stretching her open around his hard cock. Britnee squeezed and milked the heavy tool, moaning with every hard thrust.

"Oh, Gawd," she moaned. "It's so fucking big! Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck me with that fat dick!"

Frank gripped her open thighs and bent his knees slightly and began pumping Britnee's pussy faster. Britnee cried out with every hard thrust, thrusting her hips up to take him deeper in her throbbing cunt. Soon, over half the length of Frank's footlong prick was buried inside her. Her pussy gripped it like a glove and flexed against the thick shaft, massaging and sucking on it.

Frank groaned as he pounded her tiny hole. His horn-shaped cock felt like a battering ram between his legs. He ripped and twisted Britnee's fishnet in his fingers and drove in deeper, harder, shaping her flexing cunt around his throbbing cock. His heavy nutsack slapped lewdly against her ass cheeks with every hard thrust.

"FuckmeFuckmeFuckmeYesss!! Ohhh, Fuck," Britnee screamed. "Fuck me with that big dick, you big dick motherfucker!"

Her body began shaking uncontrollably. The ultra-huge cock slamming into her was driving her over the edge. Britnee cried and screamed and sobbed as she took every had inch Frank could give her. "Do it, ThunderCock! Make me cum! Make me cum all over your beautiful cock! Ohhhh Fuck! OHFUCKYESSS!! FUCKMEFUKMEEFUCKMEEEE!! CUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!"

Britnee thrust her hips forward as her orgasm ripped through her. She came so hard she forced the steel pipe cock out of her quaking hole and soaked it with her cunt juices.

Frank roared and leaped onto the table, pushing Britnee back and shoving his enormous, fat prick back into her gaping cunt. Britnee shrieked as she felt the massive cock pound into her and she held onto her ankles for dear life. Frank straddled her round hips, pinned her legs back and began pumping his hips faster than before, drilling his tiny fucktoy into the table.

Britnee screamed again and again as she took every inch of Frank's cock deeper into her drooling, flexing pussy. The fat, twelve inches plus cock was stretching her cunt in ways she had never imagined. She was at the complete mercy of Frank and his gigantic cock and she loved every moment of it.

"Ohhhh Yessss!! I'm a little whore," Britnee cried "I'm a whore for your cock! I'm a nasty, fuckin' cock whore for you, Johnny! Stuff that big dick in me and make me your whore!"

Frank shifted his weight and drilled into her cunt even deeper His massive fuck tool bottomed out, slamming against Britnee's cervix. Britnee screeched in pain and slapped the table. She clawed at Frank and thrust up to meet his pounding cock.

"Yer makin' me cum," she screamed! "You're making me cum again you fat dick motherfucker! CUMCUMCUMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG on your COCK! CUMMMIIINNNGGG on your COCK Again!!"

Frank buried his cock all the way in Britnee's cunt and released his grip on her legs. He sat still as the tiny slut jerked and writhed in orgasmic torture on his throbbing cock. Britnee moaned as she came hard, her body undulating and thrusting and trembling as she flooded the huge cock with her juices. Her pussy was a spastic mess, flexing and gaping around Frank's cock as she quaked with orgasmic seizure.

Frank grunted as the tight cunt massaged his throbbing cock. He watched Britnee writhe under him. It was several minutes before her orgasm wracked body relaxed. As she began to return to clarity, he put her legs over his shoulders and began pumping slowly, feeling her pussy ripple over his hard cock.

Britnee groaned and looked up at his mask covered face. She felt numb from the waist down and needed a moment.

"Please, ThunderCock," she pleaded, "Please let me rest. Please let me rest so I can fuck you like you deserve. You done wrecked my pussy an' I need a minute to recuperate. Please, baby. Please..." Tears streamed down her face as she begged her new cock master.

Frank nodded and released her legs. He turned and sat on the edge of the table as Britnee rolled over on her side, her hands clasped between her thighs.

Frank sat and looked at Brandee. His enormous, curved, foot long cock was rock fucking hard and soaked in a mixture of cunt juice and precum that pulsed from the throbbing tip. The massive cock twitched and slapped against his belly waiting for a hole to fuck. Frank pointed at Brandee who, ripped off her robe and stood naked. She approached the table and leaned in to kiss her fiance. Frank grabbed a handful of her hair and pointed at his cock.

"Clean," he commanded and pushed Brandee down towards his cock.

Brandee whimpered with desire and began licking and kissing his hard cock, swallowing the salty precum and her daughter's cunt. She took his fat cock in her mouth and began choking herself with the mighty tool. Frank looked at Tina and pointed at his grapefruit-sized ball sack. The ebony-skinned beauty threw her robe off and knelt between his legs, lifting his balls in both hands to her mouth. She tried to suck them into her mouth as she licked and slobbered all over them. Frank grunted with pleasure and looked over at Lara. She and Nomi were naked on the floor, their legs scissored together as they rubbed and bumped their pussies together.

Brandee moaned with lust as she sucked on her lover's heavy tool. Frank pushed her down as far as she could go, sliding his cock deep in her throat. He grabbed a handful of Tina's hair and mashed her face against his fat balls. The combination of throat, lips, and tongues were beginning to have the desired effect. Frank could feel the cum boiling up in his balls.

Britnee rolled over on her side and saw her mother jerking and sucking Frank's enormous cock. The orgasmic fog she was under lifted and she sat up, kicking off her shoes, grabbing her torn bodysuit and ripping it completely off.

"Oh, Fuck no," she cried, grabbing Brandee by the hair. "You bitches get the fuck off! That's my cock! Mine! Now, Git!"

She yanked Brandee off Frank's prick and slapped at Tina, pushing her back.

Get on the table, meat!" Brandee slapped Frank's chest and stood over him. "Now it's my turn..."

Frank lay back and laced his fingers behind his head. His massive cock throbbed and flexed as it cut the air.

"You just about broke my pussy, Johnny," Britnee snarled. "Now you gonna find out why I'm the nastiest, filthiest, badass porno slut whatever did walk the earth! Prepare to meet your match, you horsecock motherfucker!"

Frank laughed. "Do your worst, slut!" he replied.

Britnee glared at him and squatted over his cock. Lowering her hips, she took the tip in her hot, tight cunt and squeezed her pelvic muscles. Frank grunted as he forced himself not to cum, the pressure was so intense.

Britnee grinned and released his prick. "See what I mean, fucker?"

She gripped his cock with her lips again and began squeezing and releasing, twerking her butt cheeks as she jerked him off with her cunt. Frank groaned and reached for Britnee's fat tits. She slapped his hands away and released his cock again.

"Not yet, boy," she ordered, taking his bloated cockhead back into her pussy. She began pumping her hips up and down on it, massaging and squeezing the hot flesh, milking it. She bounced up and down, twisted her hips, gyrated on it and sucked on it with her expert cunt muscles.

Frank groaned and writhed under her. She was torturing his cock and he needed to fuck her. Every time he reached for her, she slapped his hands away. Britnee giggled and grinned as she played with the tip, letting her juices escape and drip down his throbbing, hard shaft.

"You want more, Johnny ThunderCock," Britnee asked, teasing him. "You want more of this tight little white trash pussy?"

Frank grunted. "Fuck me, you dirty bitch!"

Britnee shoved her hips down, taking the tip and a full six inches of hard cock up her pussy. She and Frank moaned simultaneously with pleasure. Britnee lifted up until just the tip was inside her again.

"Like that? Is that how you want it?" she teased.

"Shut up and fuck me, slut," Frank groaned.

Brandee dropped her hips again, taking half the massive cock inside her and began pumping up and down, letting it stretch her tiny hole. After a few strokes, she sank her cunt all the way down to Frank's balls then back up to the tip. She trembled as a wave of pleasure washed over her. She bounced on the huge cock, dropping to the balls every few strokes, moaning with lust as she fucked herself on the hard dick.

Frank relaxed and let her fuck him. The hot, wet friction was exquisite and her cunt stretched around his prick like a flesh glove of pleasure. Britnee worked his cock like a pro, taking it deep, taking just the tip, taking it all the way down, fucking it harder and harder, faster, deeper.

"Ohhh, yes, that's good cock," Britnee moaned, pumping the heavy cock. "Fuck I'm gonna cum! Yes! YESYESYES!!"

She sank her hips all the way down and stopped. She sat on it for a moment then thrust her pelvis forward and back, her body erupting with another hard orgasm. She jerked silently for a few seconds before grabbing Frank's chest, to keep from falling over.

"FuckFuckFuckFuck!!CUMMIINNGGGGGGG!" she wailed. "CummingCummingCUMMING for you, Johnny!!AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE FUCKYESSSS!!"

Britnee sat, squatting on Frank's cock for what seemed forever as she orgasmed again and again. Before it was over, she planted her knees and grabbed Frank's shoulders, pumping up and down on the throbbing meat log wedged in her quaking hole.

"Now, Ima fucks you right, stud," she groaned, jerking her ass up and down, taking every hard, fat inch of Frank's unnaturally huge cock in her insatiable pussy.

Frank grabbed her waist and began fucking her back but, Britnee sat up and shouted "No! Wait!"

She lifted her hips until just the tip was inside her then began slowly taking it deeper. She rode the massive cock slowly, moaning and whimpering as the hard cock stretched her tight pussy. She swung her heavy tits in Franks' face as she milked his prick with her

Cunt. Frank groaned as he felt his cock growing even harder, bigger. He was growing insane with lust from the tight, wet hole sucking on his cock. He gripped Britnee's round, perfect ass in his hands and pumped her up and down on his prick.

Britnee could feel him growing bigger in her cunt. She knew another orgasm was going to tear her apart soon and she began fucking him faster. Harder. She wanted to cum and she wanted Frank to fill her pussy full of man spunk.

"Feel it, ThunderCock," She gasped between groans. "Feel that tight little pussy on your dick? Ima milk the cum right outta ya, stud. I'm gonna cum all over yer dick and make you shoot all up inside my tiny cunt."

Frank groaned and spanked Britnee hard on her ass. Britnee yelped and jerked her hips even faster.

"That's right, Johnny! Ima make you cum! This pussy gonna make you shoot! An' there ain't nuthin' you can do about it! OOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

Britnee trembled and shook as another powerful orgasm erupted deep within her. She sank her hips down on Frank and flooded his cock with her juices.

"AHHhYEAHIMACUCUCUMMMIIINNNGGGGGGG!! Cummig On Your Big, Fat Dick!! YESYESYESYES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Britnee wailed and collapsed against Frank's chest.

Britnee's spastic cunt rippled around Frank's throbbing cock. The young stud groaned as he tried to keep from shooting his load but, it was useless. His twelve-inch cock swelled to fourteen inches and exploded deep in her hole. Wad after wad of hot, sticky cum blasted her cunt wall and filled her to overflowing.

Britnee came again as the thick goo plastered her hole. She screamed and squirted all over the cumming prick and forced it out of her pussy. Frank groaned and trapped his jerking cock between her butt cheeks. The monster sized dick shot thick ropes of jizz into the air. that splashed down on the horny couple and the table and floor.

Britnee lay on top of Frank sobbing and crying and wailing in orgasmic bliss as Frank pounded his jerking cock between her butt cheeks, fucking her deep ass cleavage as he continued to shower the room with his hot cum.

Britnee moaned and lay twitching against Frank letting the hot jizz tattoo her back. They were both covered in cum and sweat. She rolled off his body as his eruptions faded to a light drizzle and looked at the heaving stud in awe.

"Oh. My. God," she cried, wearily. "That was fucking intense!"

Frank sat up and caressed her cum soaked belly. "It's not over yet," he muttered, evilly.

Britnee sat up. "What? Wai-!"

Frank cut her off by grabbing her hips and flipping her over onto her knees and elbows. He took a knee behind her, grabbed a fat ass cheek in one hand and stuffed his still hard cock back inside her flexing, gaping pussy.

"Now you're gonna pay!" Frank roared and slammed his hips against her ass.

Britnee shrieked as the huge prick drilled into her tiny cut. "OH Fuck! He's making me pay! Pay for makin' him Cuuuu-!"

Frank grabbed her long, blonde braids and wrapped them around his fist and pulled her head back. He began to pump his fat cock into her with hard, fast jerks slapping against her ass with every stroke. His heavy ball sack pounded her clit making Britnee cum again.

Britnee yelped and shrieked as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her with every hard thrust.

Frank spanked her hard and growled. "This. Is. What. You. Get. When. You Mess. With. Johnny. Thunder. Cock!" He roared, his words matching each hard stroke.

"Punish me, Johnny," Britnee groaned. "Punish me with your giant cock! Punish your little whore! OOOHHHHHAAAHHHHHRRRLLLLL!!"

Britnee's cries took on an almost inhuman sound as she felt her hips thrust back to meet the incessant pounding of Frank and his monster cock. Her pussy stretched and rippled around the heavy flesh as she took the pounding she knew she deserved.

Frank continued fucking her like this for several minutes, watching his enormous prick sink between her bouncing cheeks. The wet, squelching, slapping sounds of hips and ass and cock and cunt slamming together filled the room.

"Punish me," Britnee cried, her pussy gushing with every hard stroke. Punish your whore! Punish me like the nasty bitch slut I am! I'm a whore for cock! I'm a no good whore for your cock!"

Frank shifted to his feet and grabbed her by the shoulder. He leaned over her and began drilling his cock in harder and faster. Britnee wailed in pain as the foot long dick ravaged her weeping cunt.

"YESYESYES!! FUCK MEEEE!!" She shrieked.

Frank leaned over her and growled in her ear. "Who owns this pussy? Say it!"

He yanked her head back by her braids hard. Britnee cried out, "You do!"

"Say it again, slut!"

"You do! You own my pussy! Johnny ThunderCock! You own my pussy! You own my ass! You own my mouth! FUCKFUCKFUCKKKKK!!"

Britnee came and came and came again. Frank pounded her tight cunt harder with every thrust. He could feel another heavy load surging in his balls. His cock felt harder, bigger than he had ever felt it before. He roared and fucked Britnee at a blistering pace.

Britnee cried out. "Break me, Johnny! Break my fucking pussy! Fuck me like a dirty, filthy dog bitch and break me with your cock! AAAAIIIEEEEYESSSSYESSSS!!"

Her cries turned to shrieks as Frank's gigantic cock hit bottom, smashing against her cervix. Britnee came one more time, her body twisting and jerking with seizure-like convulsions.

Frank, overcome with evil lust, slammed his cock into her harder, drilling her even deeper. He felt the cum boiling up and knew it was time.

He stood, sliding his raging hardon from Britnee's cunt and pulled the tiny slut back to his crotch. He slapped his heavy cock on her face. Britnee groaned and looked up to him.

"Gimme yer cum, ThunderCock," she sobbed. "Gimme gimme gimme your sweet cum!"

Frank fisted his enormous prick and stroked it fast as Britnee egged him on.

"Do it, Johnny! Cum on my face! Shoot your hot load all over my face! Do it! Do it, baby! Plaster me with that hot jizz!"

She opened her mouth wide and looked at him, pleadingly. "Do it! Cum on my face," she begged. Frank grunted as the first wad of jizz shot out like a cannonball and filled Britnee's mouth. He roared as the next several blasts splattered her face.

Britnee cried with delight as she drank down the thick cum. She lapped at the heavy ropes of jizz as they blistered her face and neck.

Hot, sticky cum erupted from Frank's huge, throbbing cock, again and again, plastering every inch of Britnee's face. The sticky jizz dripped off her chin and coated her tits. Britnee moaned and slurped and laughed as the one cock bukkake session continued without end. After several minutes, Britnee slapped at his belly, hoping for an end. Frank groaned again and released his grip on her hair. Britnee, fell, exhausted to the table as Frank turned his cock towards the four horny women kneeling and watching the show.

gfunk45
gfunk45
255 Followers