Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you boys git off'n her and let her rest!" Brandee was on her knees in front of the bed massaging her huge tits. "Git over here so's I kin clean you boys up."

Before the words were out of her mouth, the four massively hung studs had surrounded her, their pulsing throbbing cocks still pumping out cum wads.

Brandee grabbed the cocks on either side of her and smiled seductively up at Jed's camera. She took the cock on her right, Jayden's, and lovingly sucked the tip into her mouth, savoring the glob of jizz that pumped out onto her tongue. Then, she did the same to Joe's on her left. Larry and Eddie stood behind her, their cocks throbbing, jerking softly against her face. She gave each one a deep suck before returning to Jayden's. She sucked on the bulbous head, taking it deep in her mouth before licking her way down the still throbbing shaft. Her hands were busy pulling and stroking the two fat pricks filling them as Eddie rubbed his sticky cock on her face.

Brandee used her mouth and hands to clean each cock of cum, slurping down the thick liquid, savoring the salty-sweet cum. By the time she was finished all four studs had squeaky clean cocks that were rock hard and throbbing for action. Brandee turned to look at Julie who was lying on the bed, moaning and slowly writhing in the afterglow of a dozen hard orgasms.

"You boys go and get us some refreshments," Brandee licked her fingers and climbed onto the bed, kneeling between Julie's open thighs. She smiled, sexily. "I think we need a little girl time."

She began massaging Julie's thighs, stopping only to suck the cum off her hands as she grinned down at the prone, huge titted feature dancer. Julie moaned at her touch and opened her eyes, seeing Brandee's own huge tits softly swinging above her.

"Who- um... who are you?" Julie asked, still dazed by the marathon fucking she had received.

"I'm Brandee. Britnee's mom. And you must be Julie! I've heard so much about you! Britnee talks about you all the time. I must say, you are even more beautiful than my daughter said, and your tits! Oh my God, they are stupendous! I hope you don't mind if I help you clean up. I do so love licking cum off a warm body."

Julie moaned softly and licked the cum off her fingers. "Oh... I don't mind a bit... You have a lovely set of tits yourself, lady."

Brandee smiled and massaged Julie's cum soaked belly. "Why thank you! You were my inspiration. Indirectly, I suppose... When Britnee told me about you and the doctor, I realized I wanted to, umm, upgrade my looks and the results have made me so happy!"

Brandee bent her head and licked a slow circle around Julie's navel, teasing the little button and swallowing the thick cum. Julie moaned again and began massaging her massive, round tits.

"Oh... that's so nice..." Julie cooed. I must tell you, Brandee, you are a very beautiful woman. No improvements were necessary. "Oh, that feels so good!"

"Why, Thank you!" Brandee looked deeply into Julie's eyes and slid her body up Julie's, pressing her tits against the exhausted woman's larger pair. They lay together, mashing and rubbing their huge, fat, heavy tits together, silently gazing into each other's eyes and feeling their pussies heating up.

"Ohhhh," Brandee moaned. "Your tits are so perfect, I just have to taste them!"

She slid her fat tits over Julie's and took a hard nipple in her mouth, sucking the cum off of it and teasing it with her tongue. Holding a tit in both hands, she licked an ever-widening circle around the taut nipple, tasting the cum of three cocks, whimpering slightly as her pussy quivered and leaked. She repeated her action on Julie's other tit as the horny stripper writhed and arched her back. Brandee let her tits roll to her sides and buried her face in the deep cleavage. She pursed her lips and sucked the thick puddle into her mouth.

"MMMM... I love cum so much!" Brandee groaned. She continued kissing, licking and sucking the cum covered flesh of Julie's belly as she made her way towards her hot pussy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks, stud! I'm glad you liked the show! And, you eat ass like a pro!" Britnee rose from her seat and kissed the balding, forty-ish man on the cheek.

Wearing only her platform heels and thin waist chain, Britnee left the dark cubicle and made her way downstairs to the club's main room. For the past two hours, she had spent time working the room clad only in her stripper heels and belly chain. Britnee preferred working nude. The club's patrons always tipped more and she didn't have to worry about drunken losers pawing at her thong.

Mingling with the crowd, Britnee had cajoled drinks, made small talk, laughed at stupid jokes and given a dozen, quick table dances. She had also given several private dances, letting her clients molest her all-natural, grapefruit shaped tits or eat her pussy and ass for several hundreds of dollars a pop. She stopped short of actual sex, not wanting some small dicked loser spilling a load anywhere near her tiny, tight cunt.

Now, with her shift nearly over, Britnee made her way back to the dressing room, stopping to twerk her round ass and jiggle her tits for a table of club regulars. Pushing open the door, she hears soft moans emanating from inside.

Stepping into the room, Britnee felt her pussy juice up. Sitting on a chair by the dressing tables was a new girl whose stage name was Irish Rose. She very much looked the part. She was tall with long, wavy hair that was fire red, eyes that flashed sparkling emeralds and her skin was smooth and white like alabaster. She had a set of DD tits that were obviously fake, round and perky with tiny, dime-sized areola and tiny, pebble-sized nipples the color of her name.

Rose was sitting on the edge of the chair, her head thrown over the back and her long, slim legs slung over the arms exposing her shaved, open cunt. A tattoo of green, twisting, thorny vines rose from her mound topped off with two pink roses. Her cunt lips matched the color of her nipples.

That cunt was being eaten out by Nomi. The fat titted Brazillian slut was on her knees greedily licking and sucking the hot juices leaking from the slick hole.

"Nomi! You fucking slut!" Brandee half giggled, half-shouted. "You just couldn't fucking wait, couldja? Goddammit! I oughtta bust you!"

Nomi didn't stop licking. "But, sluuurrpp! Britnee! This girl, suckkkk, so beautiful! She make my puta so wet! SuckasuckaSUCKKK"

Rose was to lost in sapphic extasy to notice Britnee. Britnee watched her big tits jiggle as she rode Nomi's face. She watched for a moment, rubbing her wet slit then turned and opened a drawer under her table. She reached in and pulled out a strapon harness attached to a thick, black, nine-inch dildo. Slipping the harness over her hips, Britnee grabbed a tube of lube and smeared a small amount on the dildo's tip.

She stood over Nomi's thick, perfect heart-shaped ass stroking the dildo, making it glisten with the lube. "Girl, I told ya I was gonna fuck you up after my shift, but you're such a slut, Ima just have to pound your holes but good!"

Britnee slapped Nomi's fat, round ass hard, SMAAACCCKKK!! She massaged the bouncing cheeks before fisting her dildo at the base and spanking her again. Nomi screamed into the hot cunt gushing onto her face and stuffed her tongue up the tight hole.

"Get ready, bitch!: Britnee bent her knees, gripped a thick ass cheek and pressed the dildo against Nomi's throbbing pussy. "You gonna git it, now!"

She thrust her hips forward and plunged the fat, fake cock deep inside Nomi's cunt. The Latina slut wailed as the dildo stretched her pussy wide and threw her hips back, taking even more of the plastic cock. Britnee pulled back, leaving the fat tip in Nomi's clenching pussy. She grabbed her thick ass and pulled the cheeks wide apart then plunged forward, burying every hard inch of dildo deep.

"This is what ya gits, slut!" Britnee cackled, pounding her hips hard against Nomi's shaking ass. "Fuck! I love fucking your pussy!"

She pounded away at Nomi's drooling cunt, ramming the thick dildo home, again and again, feeling her tits bounce and slap her chest. Nomi groaned and cried and sucked on Rose's clit. Her tight cunt gripped the dildo like a vise. Her huge, melon-shaped fake tits swung back and forth to the rhythm of the fucking, slapping together, adding to the sounds of heated lust filling the room.

Britnee dug her fingernails into the soft flesh of Nomi's wide hips and fucked her tight hole with long deep strokes. "Yeah, bitch! Starting. With. Out. Me! Ima. Tattoo. My. Name. In. Ev'ry. Hole. You. Gots!"

Nomi cried as she slobbered on the hot pussy filling her mouth. She thrust her ass back, taking all of the fat dildo, giving as good as she was getting.

"Oh, Fuck Meeee!" Nomi wailed! "Foda-Me Filho da Puta!! Fuck My POOSYYY!!"

Britnee redoubled her efforts, slamming her pelvis into Nomi's ass cheeks faster, fucking her deeper with the cunt slick dildo. Nomi matched her pace, shaking her hips as she sucked and licked Rose's leaking, quivering pussy.

Rose moans grew louder and louder. She pulled her legs back as she humped Nomi's face. "Fuck, I'm so close! I'm going to cum!!"

"Do it, ya dirty tramp," Britnee shouted and spanked Nomi's ass, SMACCCKKK!! Nomi convulsed at the slap, her cunt squirting all over the plastic dick pounding her insides.

"Cum all over this nasty bitch's face!" Britnee spanked Nomi again, SSSMMMAAACCCCKKKK!!

Nomi shrieked and came all over Britnee's nine-inch dildo. Her cries were muffled slightly by the gushing cunt Rose was thrusting into her insatiable mouth. She jerked and bucked wildly back against Britnee, almost throwing the five-foot-tall blonde off and onto the floor. Britnee gripped her hips tighter and pumped away, cackling with evil lust as she pounded the Brazilian slut.

"Oh, My God! I'm so Hottt!! I'm going to explode!!" screamed Rose, and she did. Cunt juice erupted from her quaking hole, soaking Nomi's face! Her ass pumped against the dark-skinned beauty and her big, fake tits shook as cunt rippled and flexed uncontrollably. "YES!YES!YESSSS!! CCCUUUMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!" she screamed loud enough to be heard over the club's PA system.

Britnee kept pounding away at Nomi's sloppy, tight cunt as the two girls orgasms ripped through them. After a few minutes, the caterwauling receded in volume and Nomi's hips returned to the pace of Britnee's fucking. Rose lowered her legs a bit and looked up at Britnee with a tortured, pleading look on her face.

"That was so hot! I'm so hot! So hot!" she gasped, grinding her clit on Nomi's lips.

Britnee glared back at her and pulled the dildo out of Nomi's pussy with a loud, squelchy POP! She moved to Rose's side and slapped the red-haired slut with the dripping dong.

"Yer hot, huh?" Britnee grabbed a handful of Rose's red locks. "Well, here's some juice ta cool you off, ya nasty bitch!"

She stuffed the plastic tool deep in Rose's mouth. The young stripper was unprepared for the oral invasion and gagged on the thick rod. The dildo stretched her jaw and lips to the breaking point as Britnee hammered it in.

Britnee grabbed a fistful of red hair in one hand and a supple, firm tit in the other and pumped away at Rose's slobbering mouth. She pushed the dildo to the back of Rose's throat, trying to stuff it all the down.

Rose gagged on the fat plastic dick, slobbering her spit all over it. She coughed and sucked on it like a horny slut as she came again on Nomi's flicking tongue. "MMMLLPPPHHH!!" she screamed around the pumping dildo. GGLLAAAAHHH!!" she gasped as Britnee pulled her head back and smeared the slimy dick across her face. "FUCK! I CAN'T STOP CUMMINNNGGGG!!"

Rose shook violently and sprayed Nomi with hot girl cum. The chair she sat on was banging the floor as she bounced against the Brazilians tongue. Her legs wrapped around Nomi's head and pulled her tighter to her cunt.

Britnee grinned and stroked the fat dildo between her thighs. "Yeah, bitch! Cum on my slut's face! Make her eat that pussy! Shit, Ima make you one o' my porno bitches and feed you cock e'ry day! And as for you..."

She spanked Nomi's ass hard. SMACKKKK!! "Ima core your asshole out but good right the fuck now!!"

Britnee swung a leg over Nomi's back, straddling the cunt eating Latina slut. Nomi groaned as she felt the plastic cock smack her ass cheeks and she arched her back, pushing her huge, bubble butt up to Britnee's thighs. Britnee fisted the dildo, dripping with cunt juice and spit, and stuffed it into Nomi's tight hole, popping the tight ring and drilling it deep up her colon.

Nomi screamed into Rose's cumming pussy and bucked her hips back, almost throwing Britnee off. Britnee shrieked with glee and bounced her hips down, piledriving Nomi's stretched out asshole. She bounced on top of the bronze-skinned beauty, pumping the dildo deep and hard.

Britnee grabbed a handful of Nomi's thick hair and yanked her head back. She reached behind her and spanked Nomi's fat ass as she rode the cunt hungry slut like a Brahma bull at the rodeo.

"YEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!" Britnee shouted, "RIDE "EM COWGIRL!!"

She thrust her hips down, piledriving the nine-inch dildo into Nomi's quaking asshole faster and faster like a jackhammer, spanking her thick ass and yanking her hair back. Nomi screamed into Rose's gushing cunt, cumming and pumping her ass, taking every hard inch of cock up her spastic hole.

Britnee's clit was ready to explode. The harness rubbed against it with every bounce against Nomi's ass, sending electric shocks through Britnee's shaking body. She felt her cunt popping cunt juice with every thrust, soaking her thighs and Nomi's round bubble butt. The need to cum overtook the horny, diminutive blonde and she groaned with lust as she fed Nomi's ass.

"Fu-u-u-u-uuccckkk!" Britnee cried. "IMA CCCUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG!!"

She jerked and twisted as her pussy erupted, flooding Nomi's ass with juice! Nomi came again, screaming into Rose's pussy as the fire-haired dancer squeezed her head tighter between her thighs! Rose screamed and flailed in her seat, slapping her own, fat fake tits as she gushed more cum into Nomi's face and all over her face!

The three horny dancers came and came for what seemed like an eternity, jerking and bucking and twitching as their triple simultaneous orgasms ripped through them. Britnee was the first to come down off her orgasmic high. She swung her leg back off Nomi and stood on shaky legs, reaching for and chugging the bottle of moonshine from her table. She stood, massaging her fat, round tits as she watched the two cumming sluts.

Rose sat back, her faked titted chest heaving. She blinked and looked up at Britnee, awestruck. Nomi moaned and lifted her head, pulling Rose's legs off and turned on her knee, facing Britnee, grinning up at her. Britnee grinned and poured some moonshine on the tip of her plastic cock. Nomi dove on the cock, sucking and lapping up the clear alcohol.

Britnee offered the bottle to Rose, who sat up and took a long pull. "Goddamn," she gasped. "You guys don't fuck around! I haven't cum like that ever!"

Nomi was throating the fat dildo between Britnee's thighs. Britnee thrust her hips and grinned at Rose. "Girl, this is just for starters! We jus' gettin' warmed up!"

She stroked Rose's face adoringly then, slipping her finger through the new girl's hair, made a fist and pulled the redhead roughly out of the chair and to her knees.

"And this," she yanked Rose's hair so that her face was inches from Nomi's. "Is how you suck a big, fat cock! Show her, Nomi!"

Nomi buried her face in Britnee's crotch, taking the dildo all the way down her throat. Rose watched, her eyes as big as saucers, as Britnee grabbed a handful of Nomi's hair and started thrusting her hips, pumping the cum and ass soaked dildo in and out of Nomi's throat.

Britnee took another slug of moonshine and tilted her head back. She raised the bottle over her mouth and emptied the contents over her lips and heaving, swaying tits. Rose raised herself up and kissed Britnee, sucking the clear liquid off her lips. She then dove on Britnee's tits, licking and sucking the wet skin. Britnee held her tight to her tit as the red-haired girl feasted on her nipple.

Britnee groaned, feeling her pussy began to leak again. Just as she was about to put Rose on her knees and pump her full of fake dick, her phone went off. "SHIT!!"

She pushed Nomi off her cock and grabbed the phone. "Boo? Yeah? Five minutes? Shit, I need a shower? Fine. I'll take one at home. Meet ya outside. Love you!"

She set the phone down and slipped the strapon off her thighs. " Ladies, I gotta run. Nomi, dear, why 'ont you bring Rose here over to the studio later and we'll give her a taste of the porno life! Rose? You'd be a natural. You should really think 'bout workin' fer me. I pay great and there's more pussy and dick to fuck then you could ever want! Think about it!"

She threw on her street clothes, gathered her things, including the strapon, and ran out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mmm, you're pussy is so delicious!"

Brandee was on her knees between Julie's thighs, eagerly licking the cum from the massive fake titted blonde's cunt. With her knees together and her back arched, her big, round milf ass stuck out and up, exposing her shaven cunt and tiny, crinkly asshole.

Larry walked into the room carrying a tray of drinks and cocaine. His already hard, ten-inch cock lurched as he saw Brandee's inviting holes. He set the tray down, climbed onto the bed, straddled her wide hips and sank his fat cock deep in Brandee's swollen, wet pussy.

"YESSS," Brandee moaned loudly into Julie's cum filled pussy and pressed her ass back to Larry's hips.

Larry planted his feet, straddled Brandee' round ass and bent over, sliding his hands under her enormous, hanging fake tits and began sawing his huge cock in and out of her clenching, hungry cunt.

"Goddamn, I love my fucking job!" Larry shouted squeezing Brandee's firm, volleyball-sized tits. He dropped his torso against her back and pounded her tight pussy with a steady rhythm of mid-tempo, deep strokes.

"I love your job, too!" cried Brandee, stuffing her tongue deep in Julie's quivering hole.

Julie thrashed under her, gripping her bowling ball-sized, perfectly round tits. She humped Brandee's face, feeding her a steady stream of jizz and cunt juice.

"Oh, God! It's so fucking good! Julie groaned, feeling another orgasm building. Her body was on fire. She felt like her tits were going to explode, they were so hot! "Please! Please eat me! Eat me and make me fucking CUMMMM!!"

Brandee gulped down a load of cum and pulled Julie's swollen, erect clit between her teeth. She lashed it with her tongue, raping the tiny flesh button. Julie shrieked and exploded! " FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!"

Her body convulsed jerking off the bed as she flailed her arms, slapping the mattress and tearing at the cum-soaked sheets. Her huge, perfectly round tits swayed and bounced wildly, crashing against each other like twin boulders of flesh! Her throbbing pussy ejaculated a thick wad of cum onto Brandee's chin, causing the horny milf to open her mouth and suck as hard as he could on the cumming flesh, gulping down another hot load!

Larry almost emptied his balls from the sight of Julie's massive, rolling tits. He felt his cock grow even harder and he pounded his hips down harder and faster, burying his cock in Brandee's cunt. His fingers gripped her huge fake tits tighter as she pumped her ass up to match him stroke for hard stroke.