Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandee groaned as the huge dick stretched her pussy deep. Her tight muscles gripped the raging cock and massaged the throbbing shaft. "Yeah, you nasty, big-cocked boy! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it hard and dirty! YESSS!! YESSS!! FUCK MEEE!!"

She sucked hard on Julie's cunt and licked down to her asshole, stabbing her tongue into the cum filled hole. Julie grabbed her by the hair and thrust her hips forward, feeding her tight, flexing hole. Brandee slurped down the thick goo and threw her hips back at Larry.

Larry, overcome with lust, rammed his cock in deeper, faster. He fucked the horny, sex-crazed slut with every bit of strength his young body could muster. The sweat from his torso created a slick friction with Brandee's back as they fucked like wild animals. It wasn't long before he felt his already swollen balls swell up tight against his shaft and with a loud groan... He erupted deep in Brandee's sucking hole.

His fat cock spewed hot cum deep in Brandee's insatiable pussy, filling it so full the cum squirted out around his extra hard shaft. Larry hugged Brandee tight to his belly and pumped a dozen thick ropes of jizz into her.

Brandee came again, squeezing Larry's erupting prick so hard, she popped him right out of her gushing cunt. Larry continued to cum, blasting her ass cheeks with his seed. He turned Brandee's ass crack into a waterfall of jizz.

Brandee tried to suck more cum from Julie's pussy but she was cumming so hard, all she could do was cry and slobber on her hole. Julie was up on her elbows, mashing her pelvis into Brandee's face.

"Fuck I'm Cumming Again!!"Julie cried!

"UUUMMMHHHMM!! MEESHUUU!!" Brandee screamed in reply.

Larry held onto Brandee's fat tits as his ten-inch monster continued to belch cum. The rock hard cock slapped against Brandee's cunt and asshole as it saturated the mattress beneath them. After a few minutes, Brandee's shaking legs gave out and she collapsed onto the bed with Larry still on top of her.

"Shit," Larry moaned, rolling off Brandee's back and fisting his still throbbing cock. "That was fucking hot!"

"Yeah, but ya coulda waited fer the rest o' us!"

Larry blinked and looked up. Jed, Jayden, Eddie, and Joe were standing around the bed, stroking their huge, hard cocks.

Larry slapped his forehead. "Please tell me you got that on disk!"

Jed grinned a toothless grin. "Yup! Every minute of it. Now is for you the time what to shoot us givin' them, bitches, the what for!"

Brandee looked back over her shoulder. She and Julie were entwined on the bed, caressing and massaging each other's tits and pussies. They tried to kiss but hadn't quite figured out how to reach their necks past their overly gigantic, silicone-enhanced tits. "Boys? We gots a whole night o' fucking ahead o' us so right now, we be needin' them drinks and the party supplies where ya got 'em from. And, I think we should move this party to the parlor. It's gettin' real crowded like in here."

Julie couldn't keep her hands off her tits, or Brandee's tits. "So thirsty," she muttered. "So horny... so much cock... pussy... Oh God! I need a cock up my ass!"

Brandee nuzzled a huge tit. "Don't worry, sexy. We'll get that cock in no time. Here, drink this."

-----------------------------------------