Britney 01: Britty's Special Family

Story Info
Britney's daddy and papa teach her a family tradition.
5.6k words
4.52
49.3k
78

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** When Trent's wife dies he, with the help of his father, decides to the change his relationship with his daughter.**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.**

**This series is interconnected with my other series, Katie's All Grown Up, though this one can be read separately. This is a prequel chapter, set before Katie's story. It's from a slightly different POV and Trent, his father Charles, and Britney have a much rougher, more questionably consensual relationship than Roger and Katie so be aware. I love the idea of having two very different methods for achieving the same depraved means.**

**These characters are not remotely realistic (thank god) and I like them that way. If that's not for you then *shrug* but please don't comment with offensive language, they will be deleted. This is erotica, I don't like realistic characters, I want them clueless and over the top absurd. If you don't that's your business. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but offensive comments will be deleted. This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest. Chapter 1 of a long series.**

Trent had always been strict with his daughter Britney, but when his wife, Britney's mom, died unexpectedly, it became much worse. He'd always enjoyed a more hands off approach to parenting, Tricia was a stay-at-home mom, she handled it all. Trent spent time with his wife and daughter, certainly, but his parenting was limited to discipline. Tricia wasn't much for it, so Trent had taken it upon himself to ensure that Britney grew up to be a good, pure young woman. So when Tricia died Trent was stuck raising a teenager on his own. Suddenly he was expected to be affectionate and strict, he was meant to show her love and keep her in line. He wasn't made for that line of parenting, but he did what he felt was best. He loved his daughter, that's what mattered. He just happened to have certain expectations of her. And those grew, once Tricia was gone.

Trent came from a very unique family. His father had taught them a way of living that wasn't something Trent had ever dared bring up with Tricia, but since she died he felt emboldened. He started spending more time with his father, being reminded of all he knew from his own young life, and all the reasons it was a superior way of raising one's family, even if much of the world might not agree.

When Trent was growing up, his father Charles White began training Trent's older sisters to please him with their bodies. Trent had two younger sisters, Isabel and Christine, they were twins and as soon as they turned eighteen their father told them how their lives would change. Their bodies were made to please their daddies, that's what they were created for and now that they were old enough, that's what their father would use them for. They hadn't loved the idea of their father using their bodies for his own pleasure, but they hadn't had much choice. They quickly learned that they could fight him, if they wanted to, but it wouldn't do them any good. If they gave in, let him use their bodies as he saw fit, it ended up a much more enjoyable experience and sometimes they even liked it.

From that time on, Trent's dad raised him to understand that his own daughter could serve this role as well. Trent had been excited, ready for the day he'd teach his daughter what his dad had taught his sisters. When he married Tricia that changed, he couldn't imagine explaining it to her and having her not understand, or worse, think he was some kind of monster. He knew he wasn't, it's the way he was raised. His sisters turned out perfectly fine. Still, when Tricia died, it felt like a sign. He missed his wife, but at least he could use the opportunity to teach his own daughter what he'd always looked forward to.

"How was school today, kiddo?" Trent was sitting at their kitchen table, a beer hovering before his lips. Britney had just stomped into the kitchen and tossed her backpack onto the counter.

"It was okay, Mrs Frost didn't give us any homework because of Easter."

"But Easter was last weekend." He sipped his beer.

"Yeah, I think she was just too tired to come up with work for us." Britney laughed, rummaging through her backpack.

It was Easter Monday, Britney had Friday off of school and that year, her birthday had fallen on the Saturday. It meant that her eighteenth birthday party hadn't been as big as she'd wanted, but Trent did his best and invited a few of her friends over, particularly his friend Roger and his wife and daughter. Katie, Roger's daughter, was best friend's with Britney so they always made a fine group.Trent was still adjusting to his role as the sole parent, but they'd all had lots of fun. There was even a little while when it was warm enough for the girls to swim in the pool, even though it was only April. Now Britney couldn't stop talking about Katie's birthday. Katie was turning eighteen in May and Trent had already agreed that she could have her birthday at their house so the girls could use the pool again. The offer had made him a very popular dad among Britney's friends.

"How does it feel to be all grown up, Britty?"

She shrugged. "It doesn't feel too different." Britney grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and peeled off the top, it spilled a little on her hands. She leaned against the counter licking the peach yogurt off her fingers.

"What do you think you're doing, young lady?"

Britney's eyes shot up to meet Trent's, he was staring at her, his mouth downturned. She pulled her finger from her mouth. "What did I do daddy?"

He kept his eyes trained on her, taking his time. "You can't be sucking on your fingers like that, kiddo. It gives men the wrong idea."

"What idea?"

"When men see a pretty girl like you sucking on her fingers, it makes them think of other things you could be sucking on."

Britney's eyes went wide, her mouth fell open. "Like what?"

Trent stood from the table and walked to her. "Don't worry about it right now, little one. There are some things I want to talk to you about later, but I need a bit more time." He twirled a finger in her hair, his eyes trained on her lips.

"Are you mad at me, daddy?" Britney's voice was little and quiet.

"No, I'm not mad at you, kiddo. I've got to give your grandfather a call right now, that's all."

Britney nodded slowly. "Okay. Tell papa I say hi."

"I will, sweetie."

The call with Trent's dad lasted longer than he'd planned. They'd already talked a little about what Trent would do now that Britney was eighteen, but it was a big decision and he wanted to be sure. Watching Britney suck the white, creamy yogurt from her fingers might have been the final straw. But he wanted to do it right, his dad Charles was the one with all the experience so Trent spent a good hour in his office, on the phone with his dad picking his brain.

When he was finally finished, Britney was sitting in the living room watching one of her favourite TV shows. It was something with vampires, she'd told Trent about it but he hadn't paid much attention. That she was waiting for him was obvious. Ever since her mom died, Britney had become hyperaware of where her dad was. They'd been getting closer, since losing Tricia, and Britney had gotten used to spending her evenings with him. Trent was trying to maintain his status as the disciplinarian in addition to filling Tricia's place in Britney's life, it was quite the tightrope to walk. In the evenings they often watched TV and movies together, even play cards sometime. Trent was a big fan of poker, Britney wasn't very good at it, he usually played with his dad or Roger, but she liked when he took the time to teach her. Tonight, though, Trent had very specific plans for Britney.

"Hey kiddo." He came up behind her and rustled her long brown hair.

"Hi daddy, did you have a nice talk with papa?"

"I did, sweetie, we had a lot to catch up on." He was perched on the arm of the couch and Britney leaned into him.

"That's nice. Is papa going to come visit us soon?"

Trent grinned. "It's funny you ask, we were just talking about when he might stop by."

He slid to sit next to Britney on the couch. He picked up the remote from where she'd set it on the coffee table and switched off the TV. "I've got some things I need to talk to you about, kiddo."

Britney turned to face him, her arms wrapped around one knee with the other tucked under.

"You know, it's been really hard for me ever since your mom died."

"It's been hard on me too, daddy." Britney told him, keeping her voice strong.

"I know it has, kiddo. And without her here, daddy will be the one to teach you about being a grown up. I'll be the one to teach you about what you life will look like, to prepare you for when you're ready to find a husband for yourself."

Britney laughed. "Daddy I won't be wanting a husband anytime soon."

Trent smiled and squeezed Britney's knee. "I know that, Britty, but you still need to be prepared for what men will expect of you now that you're grown."

"Like what?"

"I'm getting there, kiddo, I promise. But losing your mom means our life has changed a lot, and I've started thinking a lot about what our new life is going to look like. See, there are some things about the way I was raised that I never tried to bring into our family before, but talking with your papa has made me reconsider."

"What kind of things?"

"Well, now that you're a grown up, I'm going to be putting down some new house rules."

"Okayyy. Like what?"

"We're going to return to the way of life that I grew up in, the one that your papa taught me. The tradition will help prepare you for later in your life, I'll teach you about what men expect of women and how women should behave with the men in their life."

Britney chewed on her lip, clearly uncertain. "What do men expect of women, daddy?"

"They expect your body to be free for them to use as they see fit."

"Use how?"

Trent laughed and patted her knee. "I'm getting ahead of myself a little, Britty. First, it's important for you to understand that your papa and I believe that this is the most natural way of living within a family, but unfortunately not everyone agrees with us. That means our new life and everything daddy is going to teach you about being a grown up is going to be a secret."

"Daddy, I don't know what you mean."

"I know, kiddo, I'm going to be nice and clear with you, okay? But first I need you to know that the most important thing is that I love you, and this new way of life is a product of that. It's going to be our way of showing each other our love. Okay?"

"I do love you, daddy."

Trent smiled and patted Britney's knee. "I love you too, little one. And that's why I trust that you're not going to tell anyone about our new life unless daddy says it's okay."

Britney smiled. "Sure daddy, but you have to tell me what it is first."

"I know, I know." He laughed. "To put it simply: from now on, kiddo, your body belongs to me. It will stay that way until a man wants to marry you, and then it will be his."

She chewed on her bottom lip. "What does that mean?"

"Well, it means that you're going to let me use your body however I want, whenever I want. At home, your body is made for your daddy to use... And maybe when we're other places too." Trent's hand went to the fly of his jeans and he started to zip them. He'd drawn it out long enough already.

"What are you doing, daddy?" Britney stared at his hands, her eyes full of surprise.

"We're getting started right now, kiddo." He reached into his underwear and slowly pulled out his cock. It was hardening fast, he watched her eyes flick to it and tried not to groan. Her little pink lips were wide open and he could already imagine them enveloping his length. Trent wasn't a small man, his cock would stretch her mouth really good. "This is daddy's cock, baby."

Britney kept staring and her eyes kept widening as he gripped it in his fist. "But daddy!" She whispered. "Why are you showing me your thingy?"

Trent laughed and reached to hold the back of Britney's head. "You can call it whatever you want, Britty, but you're going to suck it right now. Come on, lean over and put daddy's cock in your mouth."

"You want me to suck your thingy?" Britney looked horrified now, her eyes flying between her daddy's eyes and his cock. He was hard as stone now, just the looks on his daughter's face were enough to make him explode. Trent was so fucking ready to start teaching her all the ways of men.

"Yeah kiddo, but no more questions, okay? Your job now is to make your daddy feel good. Because your job in life is to please the men in your life. For now, though, your only job is to please your daddy and I expect you to take it very seriously. It's going to happen whether you like it or not." His fingers tightened on her scalp and he let out a quiet laugh. "Actually, daddy really likes the idea of you not liking it sometimes." Trent groaned and started pulling Britney closer.

Before she could think to resist, he was pushing her head down over his lap and her nose was pressing to the soft skin of his cock. Britney whimpered and flailed her hands a little, it was clear she didn't know what to do. Trent grinned. Good, he'd hoped she hadn't been touched before but this was more than enough proof. The girl had never even seen a cock, she was going to be fresh for her daddy.

"Put your little hands around daddy's cock, kiddo, and then give the tip a lick and a suckle. No more waiting. You want your daddy to love you, don't you?"

Britney whimpered. Trent knew what she was thinking, she wanted her daddy to love her... They'd been getting so much closer, she didn't want to ruin it. He knew exactly how badly she wanted his affection now that Tricia was gone. Taking a deep breath, she wrapped her little lips are her daddy's thick, throbbing cock.

Trent groaned and put a bit more pressure on her head. "That's it, Britty. Suck daddy like a lollipop. Pretend it's candy, kiddo." He grunted, her mouth was so warm and tight. "Take it a little deeper, I know you can."

She sucked him down, pulling more of him into her mouth and pretending like it was a popcicle. Britney bobbed up and down, slurping and swallowing her daddy's length into her little throat.

"Fuuuuck." Trent groaned and shoved her head down, hard. It made her swallow even more of him, Britney gagged and whined, saliva started dripping from her mouth. "Oh kiddo, you're going to make such a good cocksleeve for your daddy." Trent panted and groaned some more. "Swallow daddy's candy down your little throat, Britty."

His hand was working her head, holding her hair in a fist and moving her up and down his cock while she gagged and whimpered. He was beyond paying attention to the signs she was giving him, even when Britney's little fists started shoving his thighs and her whimpers became keening cries muffled by the cock in her mouth, Trent couldn't stop. It had been months since Tricia had died and he was barely in control of himself now.

"I'm going to cum, kiddo." He hissed. "Swallow all of daddy's cream now, like a good girl." With another thrust, Trent pushed her lips all the way to the base of his cock and felt her throat close around the head. With a yell, he spurted and pulsed into her little mouth, holding her to him. He groaned and panted, letting out strings of strangled words. "Good fucking girl." And "Such a tight throat." And "Came so fucking hard." But by the time he came down and released Britney's hair, he realized what he'd done.

Trent let out a low, strangled laugh as he looked down to find Britney still laying over his lap, her body limp and her lips still wrapped tight around his cock.

"Whoops." He huffed, laughing and breathing hard. Then with a sigh, he carefully pulled her head from his lap and freed himself. He bundled her into a more comfortable position on the couch and wrapped a blanket around her. She'd wake up soon, maybe by the time she did he'd be ready for more. In the meantime, he admired his little girl as she slept peacefully, all curled up and tucked in on the couch. Trent brushed a hand through her hair, he knew he'd made the right call. Britney was made for this, and he was finally carrying on the family tradition. He couldn't wait to tell his dad.

Trent heard the sounds of Britney waking from the kitchen. "Aw is my little girl awake?" He asked as he rounded the corner into the living room.

She blinked her eyes open, shifting slowly and reaching to stroke her throat with her little hand. He could tell she was sore, but it only made him crave another round.

"Daddy, what happened?"

Britney sat up and Trent took the spot next to her. He pulled her so she was sitting in his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Daddy's sorry, little one. But remember, this is what your body is for. Mommy and daddy made you to be used by daddy when you were all grown up, to be daddy's good little cocksleeve. That's what grown up girls are for. It's not always going to be like that, if you let daddy use you like you're made to be used then you'll get used to it and it will get easier." He cooed, stroking her hair. He was not a gentle man, and the faster she came to terms the easier it would be. He liked the idea of being rough with her, but he didn't want to hurt her in any meaningful way, so she had to be prepared.

"But why daddy?"

"This is how your papa raised your aunties, and it's how his father raised his daughters too. It's a family tradition that has kept us a big happy family for generations. You don't want to be the one who changes that, do you?" Trent was already planning to call Christine, she had some fond memories of their father using her and he knew she'd been to keen to know he'd deciding to start with his daughter.

Britney looked down at his hand on her thigh. "No daddy. Did papa really do that to aunty Issy and Chrissy too?"

"He did, little one. And your Papa's going to come over tomorrow too, so you can ask him all about it. Okay?"

Britney nodded, she would like to see her papa, but her throat hurt so bad. She wasn't sure she could get used to what her daddy was telling her. "Yes daddy."

Trent had called his dad as soon as he'd settled the sleeping Britney on the couch. He'd hidden in his office again, just in case she woke up. "So son, how'd she do?" Charles hadn't wasted anytime, it made Trent laugh.

"She took it like a champ. I went a little hard on her though, she passed out with my cock down her throat."

Charles had roared with laughed on the other line. "Sounds like a successful first time to me. Your sister Issy used to take it so hard she went to sleep on me."

Trent knew exactly what he meant, more than once he'd found his younger sister asleep on the couch or even the kitchen table, her back or her face covered in their dad's drying cum. Just the memory made him eager to continue that part of the tradition, too. "You want to come over for dinner tomorrow night? I think Britty could use talking to you about it too."

Trent could almost hear his dad's smile. "I thought you'd never ask."

* * *

Trent held himself back for the rest of the night. It had been nearly impossible, but he'd done it. Just a taste of his daughter's tight little throat left him aching for more but he knew she needed some time to adjust to the new way of life. If he came back for more too quickly she might have a harder time getting used to it, and he didn't want her fighting him too badly. Trent liked the idea of her putting up a little resistance, but he didn't want it to be a big ordeal. A little soreness would be natural, he wasn't gentle, but he wasn't a violent man either. Besides, his dad was joining them for dinner that night and then he'd have someone else on his team. Britney loved her papa more than anything, Trent was certain that when she heard directly from him that this was her body and life's purpose, she would be a little more accepting of the idea.

12